Nungali

Disappearing threads ?

It is a neigong forum. It's just that there aren't many neigong systems out there that have proven their authenticity. 

If we are able to get hard evidence from Jiang then you'll be seeing lots of threads about him there as well. If fact, if we can verify that Jiang is not a scammer then we'll all be switching to his system.

Same goes for Wang Liping or any other nei kung system.

We aren't married to Mo Pai. We just aren't willing to risk our health, time, and money with systems that haven't been properly validated. I hope you understand the difference here.

I've actually been training in my Masters nei gong for over thirty years. If you looked at my video of me begging the Immortal master to come and draw the fa fu, fa shui, you will see the Master using my power when he extends it into the Holy water, you will see with educated eyes that I am extending my power like JC did in his video of setting the paper alight. I have firmly stated I don't do tricks.

I was seeing you writing at a piece of paper and then eating said piece of paper.

Great neigong above Mo Pai, without any doubt.

Your eyes lack education, neigong is the practice that leads to the power, I can see JC has power that's because I have the same experience, but we may have come to that power in a different way. It takes power to draw the 'command power' Fa fu' it takes power to draw the 'fa shui' 'power water, these are traditional ways of transferring power with a command that can be used to do healing and many sorts of things, this is a traditional Daoist art that has been practiced for thousands of years.

I was seeing you writing at a piece of paper and then eating said piece of paper.

Great neigong above Mo Pai, without any doubt.

Further, I will give you an example of the tricks that I do with my power for your education. Firstly though the drawing of 'power commands' (amulets and the like) is rarely witnessed by western people and is a rare art. The Daoist cannon contains many standard power commands that one can copy but without power are simply useless. In the video you see me beg the spirit master to half posses me and draw the power commands. This is rare footage of a rare art, most shamans will not allow people to film them while possessed or semi possessed doing this.

About twenty five years ago I knew a Jehovah Witness family. The wife of the family had a very swollen thyroid. She had this condition for many years and despite treatment it would not recede. I said to this lady if she wanted to I could help her. She agreed, so I gave the command to my power, released it to her thyroid. Over three days I did this, and on the last day her thyroid had been reduced in size by 2/3. Unfortunately she was moving, so I never got to finish the healing. So this is how I use the power I have been given and cultivated through my Masters neigong. I have never tried to use this power to do anything else other than to help others. No tricks; I'm not interested in self centered, look I'm wonderful tricks, I'm interested in power not for the self but for the benefit of others.

• Like 3

Good Lord, no! :rolleyes:

I think that it was sheer coincidence that Ken Brace deleted all the transplanted posts and my comments on neigongforum.com at exactly the same time as the original thread on Taobums was removed from public view...

:)

I don't remember deleting any posts.

• Like 1