Nungali

Disappearing threads ?

Buddhism?

http://thedaobums.com/topic/36001-help-us-help-buddhist-discussion/

thedaobums.com/topic/36001-help-us-help-buddhist-discussion/

that's another of many disappearing threads...

:)

I assume they're in the Abyss.

It is actually in the moderation area... I am not exactly sure why.  Probably as it was started by staff it was for staff to understand the situation... the Buddhist text sub-forum was created in response to that thread.   We can restore that to public.

• Like 2

It is actually in the moderation area... I am not exactly sure why.  Probably as it was started by staff it was for staff to understand the situation... the Buddhist text sub-forum was created in response to that thread.   We can restore that to public.

Difficult to get to the bottom of this isn't it...?

By a curious coincidence, all the posts from that thread that I'd quoted on Ken Brace's forum disappeared at the same time as the thread vanished from the Taobums...

Hmmm...

Curiouser and curiouser...

I wonder if anyone other than I will manage figure this out when even the admin can't account for it...?

I wonder if anyone other than I will manage figure this out when even the admin can't account for it...?

Only if they use mystic skills (those needed are only those possessed by you).

Difficult to get to the bottom of this isn't it...?

By a curious coincidence, all the posts from that thread that I'd quoted on Ken Brace's forum disappeared at the same time as the thread vanished from the Taobums...

Hmmm...

Curiouser and curiouser...

Alien intervention I reckon.

Alien intervention I reckon.

If I can determine that Apech was a mod at the time... I'll just blame him  :P

• Like 3

Good Lord, no! :rolleyes:

I think that it was sheer coincidence that Ken Brace deleted all the transplanted posts and my comments on neigongforum.com at exactly the same time as the original thread on Taobums was removed from public view...

It was staff started to get some ideas from the community on how to improve the buddhist area... it served its purpose and likely filed away for reference for future staff.

That is the deep, dark secret which has folks worried on this new years  :blink:

Good Lord, no! :rolleyes:

I think that it was sheer coincidence that Ken Brace deleted all the transplanted posts and my comments on neigongforum.com at exactly the same time as the original thread on Taobums was removed from public view...

So a staff started thread on improving the buddhist section has ties to something on someone else's website?    

Time for a break  :D

It was staff started to get some ideas from the community on how to improve the buddhist area... it served its purpose and likely filed away for reference for future staff.

That is the deep, dark secret which has folks worried on this new years  :blink:

No deep, dark secret, obviously...!

Sheer coincidence, as I keep saying...

So a staff started thread on improving the buddhist section has ties to something on someone else's website?    

Time for a break  :D

Yes, I think that's an opinion shared by many..

Are you going to resign?

• Like 1

No deep, dark secret, obviously...!

Sheer coincidence, as I keep saying...

operative on keep saying  :P

If I can determine that Apech was a mod at the time... I'll just blame him  :P

I hope it was me.  In fact I confess now.  I am the guilty one.  I demand crucifixion.

• Like 2

I hope it was me.  In fact I confess now.  I am the guilty one.  I demand crucifixion.

Can you come up with a more Buddhist punishment  :o

No need to volunteer. :)

The laws of man may be broken with impunity but the law of karma is inviolable.

operative on keep saying  :P

Yes, just responding politely because, unfortunately, the fact that your're admin prevents me from putting you on the "ignore" list..

Yes, just responding politely because, unfortunately, the fact that your're admin prevents me from putting you on the "ignore" list..

And you have a funny way of ignoring an obvious way to ignore someone  :D

Great. :)

Now, whatever happened to the entire Bums' Town Hall subforum, which also vanished like the Marie Celeste?

That was even more entertaining...

Great. :)

Now, whatever happened to the entire Bums' Town Hall subforum, which also vanished like the Marie Celeste?

That was even more entertaining...

Sean removed it....    You might be surprised at how he stealthily comes and goes... and what else goes ;)

I hope it was me. In fact I confess now. I am the guilty one. I demand crucifixion.

Hey! That should be my line.

In fact, it makes me want to sing...

Sean removed it....    You might be surprised at how he stealthily comes and goes... and what else goes ;)

Not at all surprised...

That's the nature of this place...