Everything

What is the answer to the universe?

- A child sits in his bedroom. On his desk. The windows are open, it's a cold dark night. The boy asks to himself. "What is the answer to the universe?" The cold wind is blowing his midlong brown hair.

-A strong african american basketball player in the middle of nowhere, on Mars, with rocky mountains shouting red with a heavy voice yells: "Help!! No one knows!!!" 

-A female teacher with an angel like voice says: "the answer simply is, multliplied by one." She has a pencil between her fingers and is sitting behind her desk.

-A construction worker on the moon surrounded by dark cans of red waste  shouts "And now what?!"

-A gay nerd in front of a green classroom, wearing dark red. Says in a teasing voice "Well, I don't know..."

-"Now what?" asks an elegantly smiling male waitre, he's very thin and long offering you a glass of whine with his gentle fingers. "Is he asking me if I am ordering more food?" You think by yourself.

-A Shouting knight in grey steel shining armor and holding his long steel two handed  blade up in the air where he is drawing red thunder from the dark clouds above while he is standing atop a cliff. His face a fierce face of red with red shining eyes, very angry looking. "We were not ordering food!" He shouts.

-A sfinx blue statue with golden stripes. With his thunder shaking stone voice, very heavy voice. he says. "What were you ordering!" With monsterly stone voice, heavy, and shaking the mountains in the desert.

-"Well, we were ordering a pizza" you say in a crowded bright urban restaurant on a very bright day but you cant see the outside so you focus on the receit he's bringing to you, the waitres. And then you ask. "But what is the answer to the universe?"

"Well, no one knows sir." He shrugs and walks away.

-"There must be someone who knows the answer to the universe." Says a female captain. We open the gate and there she stood. "A real clone in our laboratory in our finest technology environment of our capital."  We unseal the glass box while dark blue steam  lowers out of it. And green organic dirt and slime comes out of it. And there she stood in the midst of all that waste. A little chick on top of a strider. But it had not the answer to the universe. It was just peeping "Ew ew."

Well, what IS the answer to the universe?

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

Is the universe a question?

-A girl alone in a dark ally wearing red is crying while on her knees. "There is no answer."

-Two man walking in the desert with scarfs, the wind is blowing hard in their faces with sand. One says as he is overlooking the hill "Now what do we do?"

-A woman holding the hands of his new date says: "We should consider other options."

-A giant slams the gate open. There he stands with might and with a sigar in his mouth, in his strong hands holding a minigun. "There are no other options." he says.

-Next to the road at night she stands in the rain. The cars are moving fast. She is about to suicide. Before she goes she says "There are no other options."

Edited by Everything

For me the answer usually is 'the middle one'.

that's just how i roll.

For me the answer is "all of them, but each in their own way, and through their combination the best solution is found".

To the OP: Before the answer can be had, a question must be identified. Your writings so far don't seem to be nothing else but postmodern ambiguous dead ends. Sorry to say man, but I don't see any wisdom there.

For me the answer is "all of them, but each in their own way, and through their combination the best solution is found".

To the OP: Before the answer can be had, a question must be identified. Your writings so far don't seem to be nothing else but postmodern ambiguous dead ends. Sorry to say man, but I don't see any wisdom there.

You look out at the stars in the night sky. "All of them." You say. "But each in their own way."

A blue alien stands on top of his mountain hut and asks the universe. "Hey do I count too?" A boy on earth takes a very big microphone and tells the alien "No you do not count."

The alien cries and in the midst of his sorrow he is firmly holding a red crystal in his hands. Tightening his fists he says in tears and looking up to the heavens "I will never forget."

Edited by Everything

For me the answer usually is 'the middle one'.

that's just how i roll.

You stand with your rollerblades atop three tracks on top of the hill and say "For me the answer usually is the middle one. Thats just how I roll."

You roll down the track as suddenly a bunny stand right in the midst of the track in front of you. You try to brake but adraneline rushes through you as you realize that you're about to hit the bunny. Untill suddenly in a flash an ufo spaceship appears above the bunny and beams it into the ship and flies away.

You tell your friend downstairs. "I saw an ufo visiting my track! See I told you the answer is always the middle one! That's just how I roll baby!yeehaa!"

Your friend asks "shoulden't we warn the police?"

"No." You say. "They saved a bunny."

Edited by Everything

I think that's the point Everything is looking everywhere and running into dead ends.

Hi Everything. :)

Is there a breeze flowing through your garden today?

I think that's the point Everything is looking everywhere and running into dead ends. Hi Everything. :)Is there a breeze flowing through your garden today?

haha how did you know I was sitting in my garden. You caught me on this beautiful cool day. Hah relaxing as ever.

• Like 2

haha how did you know I was sitting in my garden. You caught me on this beautiful cool day. Hah relaxing as ever.

We're all sitting in our own garden... so to speak :)

• Like 2

I just know you like it there - seems a pleasant place to be. We had our first frost last night and the dahlias and zinnias both responded by becoming muted tan/brown tissue paper looking manifestations of their former exhuberantly colorful selves.

An airplane flew overhead, but no aliens have come to visit my garden either. :)

• Like 1

By L. Cohen

"Suzanne takes you down to her place near the river
You can hear the boats go by
You can spend the night beside her
And you know that she's half crazy
But that's why you want to be there
And she feeds you tea and oranges
That come all the way from China
And just when you mean to tell her
That you have no love to give her
Then she gets you on her wavelength
And she lets the river answer
That you've always been her lover
And you want to travel with her
And you want to travel blind
And you know that she will trust you
For you've touched her perfect body with your mind.
And Jesus was a sailor
When he walked upon the water
And he spent a long time watching
From his lonely wooden tower
And when he knew for certain
Only drowning men could see him
He said "All men will be sailors then
Until the sea shall free them"
But he himself was broken
Long before the sky would open
Forsaken, almost human
He sank beneath your wisdom like a stone
And you want to travel with him
And you think maybe you'll trust him
For he's touched your perfect body with his mind.

Now Suzanne takes your hand
And she leads you to the river
She is wearing rags and feathers
From Salvation Army counters
And the sun pours down like honey
On our lady of the harbour
And she shows you where to look
Among the garbage and the flowers
There are heroes in the seaweed
There are children in the morning
They are leaning out for love
And they will lean that way forever
While Suzanne holds the mirror
And you want to travel with her
And you know that you can trust her
For she's touched your perfect body with her mind".

• Like 4

Obviously.

You see how on your text "42." is up there and how "obviously." is down there.

Well, you see. There is a man standing atop a cliff.

He says with pure conviction and pride honoring his home-country: "42."

His jaw then drops all the way below and out of his mouth all the way below on the lower ground, a neat buttler steps out and says "Obviously." And he unveils his service with magic.

Throwing cards at people to the audience of his magicshow his whole life, he one day became fearful that maybe one day they would start throwing back. So he had to up his game! Rock and roll for a while, yes was fun, but after a while... its not so fun anymore.... this game I mean. You see we went from buttler to magicshow and then to game. But this game is getting tough. And that is where we are now. The plunging into the depths of hellish eternity by this one buttler in a magic show out of the mouth of a country lover is where we now are. Yes he did plunge there in to the depths of hell. There was nothing but water and darkness and brown walls. Oh wait. This is a cave now is it? So we went from out of the mouth of a country lover a buttler who is also a magician (which is evil by the way says boy out of his window in the middle of new york night.) Ok this is not working lets start over...

A pride man with conviction and love for his home country says 42. On top of a cliff. And then his jaw opens all the way down the cliff and walks out a buttler in a magic show (so he's actually a magician.) And throws beautiful cards at people. And this was rock and roll for a while, fun, but then it became tiring. And so he plunshed into the depths of hellish eternity. Which was dark and a brown wall. So you stand up and walk out of your cave into the broad day light. And there is beautiful nature there. But then came anti vietnam f-16 and decided to nuke the whole village where you live. Yes you just forgot why you lived there... how painful in your heart. He doesn't know of our plan...

haha

Haha!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

WHAT... :o

Omg they caught me, the fbi! Black Police man aiming gun at you says "Ey man... it just wasn't funny man."

So you went to jail and the police man went home to his wife in a bathtub... he was scrubbing her back with a spoon. Why a spoon? BECAUSE! YOU IDIOT! I'm sorry did I just scare you there for a moment. :*(

Let me cry a river for you.

:*(****~~~~~river~~~~~

There, I cried you a river.

Huh, this is boring. I'm all alone in the desert and there is no water to drink. So the man says "there is no water to drink." several times, because the tape is being rewinded. "Sit your @ss down you grumpy old fool!" Grandma says. "Oh why did he have to rewind the tape. This was the fun part!" Grandma says sadly. And a little bit of anger. "It's always good to have a little bit of anger!" A black man says (yes I love black man). He shows his strong muscled arms. No this is not a gay show. Why are you making a gayshow out of this! You lower your skirt. "Oh it's so stinky around here."

Come on man keep up you have to focus focus. Push your mind. Focus on what I'm telling you here. This is the answer to the universe.

Cry. Because no one is there to hear me out. :*(

I'm just kidding. They all love you man.

You're my pal for life.

Yeah. Buddies.

Oh no... not the gay stuff again... >:( Now you've made me really mad!

It's not good to have a little bit of anger? The strong bare skins black muscled man under the shower says showing his nice muscledly long and thick big black ***** . No. It was not a sausage. Don't go food on my now! Come on. Focus. Stay in the game. It's fun out there. Lots of people dancing around under blue lights. You walk in the other room. "Oh sh*t. The device is not here... Damnit! We failed the mission." You throw your gloves on the floor in anger. Oh don't go gay on me now. It's just anger. Chill... chill... It's not gay man under the shower anger. Oh shit. There we go. All the rumbling man are fighting. This is not gay. What is the point of this. You grab your chin and think.

"There is a connection between all of this I promise you." Says the old teahcer and he gently pat your shoulder.

Edited by Everything

"Omg there is nothing to say. What do I do now!" I panick with both my hands on my head. The steering wheel is left unattended. It steers out of control and I crash into the trees. My skull is split in two. Oh how am I still speaking. Because I'm in spirit. And they have computers out there. Universe filled with computers! It gets so boring! When do I ever get to see a human? You sigh and there by blow the wind a little bit into another direction and an avalanche of snow comes rumbling down the mountain. On top of you. All the way on top of you. *sigh*... *she picks up her skirt and lugage* "I have a plane to catch." She says to the captain "Hi there handsome captain" and smiles to him.

That's the whole point. Come on I'll take you on a journey to the point. You both walk in the autumn path to the office. And when we got there. Well there it was. A point. One little dot on a piece of pape. Magnificent. Beautiful. Voila. Out of thin air. A piece of paper. "Who buys who buys" the magician says. The woman in this magic show stood up and shouted "this is not a market you idiot!" The magician showed grief and shame and fear. He panicked and left the show. A girl in the audience says "Oh this is so boring" in an anoyed voice chewing bubble gum. Yes indeed. The roof collapsed on top of her head. Indeed. That is how it happened. And now I will skii down this cliff. We jumped parachute. It was fun for a while but then it became boring. I have no one to play with and I have all this homework. :( I sit on the chair dark where there is light behind me. You know how boring it gets when you hear all the kids playing and you're alone all the way in here doing homework. I hate it down here. There should be something I can do. You grab a piece of book and now the black boredom starts to poor out of all your eyes and mouth and ears and nose. A little worm swims on the slimy black boredom on the floor. It's good to get it out of your system. Nothing is better then a fresh boredomless day. Ahhh. The sun is shining, it's a beautiful day. The magic is all around the forrest. Suddenly giants come crushing all of the scared elves running out of their homes. They their against the cliff facing certain doom. Surrounded by an army of giant, there was no way out. But then came a dragon rising above the cliff about to annihilate the army of giants. But he forgot his lighter. Yes he's he's just a human with two lighters in his nose. I know it sounds so lame... doesn't it? That's a lame guy! Damn... Glad I got that out of my system. My breath feels great. It relieves me of all fear and frustration. The detective arrives at the scene. "Did you see who killed your neighbour?" the detective says. You put your hands on your head and scream running in pannick "No! This is not of my business!" You wet your self. All wet on your pants. Ugh... disgusting. It's just water anyway. Meh.

Edited by Everything

What is the meaning of a screwdriver? To screw screws into something. So its meaning does not lie in its suchness, but outside itself, obviously.

However, talking about the Universe, there is nothing outside it. And by "the Universe", I mean all that exist, on every level physical or metaphysical.

So now that we have established that there exists nothing outside existence, it follows logically that there is no meaning underlying existence.

Existence creates meaning.

• Like 1

Des: if everything is looking everywhere then there is infinity, and no dead ends.

Agree with Michael sternbach. Existence produces meaning.

What is the meaning of a screwdriver? To screw screws into something. So its meaning does not lie in its suchness, but outside itself, obviously.

However, talking about the Universe, there is nothing outside it. And by "the Universe", I mean all that exist, on every level physical or metaphysical.

So now that we have established that there exists nothing outside existence, it follows logically that there is no meaning underlying existence.

Existence creates meaning.

Well then I better start praying to existance. Hope it cleanses me with all of my body. Dancing around.

What I didn't do anything! Can't a man have some fun for a while?

"No! Shame on you." The seargant says.

He walks to the front of the row and removes a piece of dust on the nose of his student. The student has an inner evil smile and gives the seargant a headbut. Te seargant gets so mad he gets all red and pumped up and smashes the student into the ground. Ofcourse there was nothing left of him. There was a whole in the ground there for quite a while. It was a dark hole. Scary at night with thunder. Even the ants became scared! In pannick they fled. They didn't know what to do. A ringing in their hearts. So the ant opened the telephone in their hearts and decided to communicate with their heart. It was just another guy who was also in a phone conversation with a guy who was also in a phone conversation with a guy who was also in a conversation with a... you get the point. You see. The answer to this is three. Listen to me. The pyramids. Remember son. Remember... I float away in the clouds. "Where did that son of a b*tch go?" :mad: No one knows. There is no answer to this question. What is the point? You want me to take you to the point office again? Up there in the hills? Where there is only darkness and thunder?

The child cries in the sight of this horrific scene. So the scary man who asked the question about the hill swallowed the child whole. Rubbing his tummy he was contend. And complete. There was nothing to do anymore it was so boring. So you went inside to read a book and suddenly the boredom started to pour out of your eyes nose mouth and ears. I know. Those are many. Can you count them? Fck this sht! This is boring! Shoots the table into pieces.

A giant evil snake of fear caused fear in the hearts of many. People ran around possessed by fear in their hearts. Like a snake stuck to their hearts. They tried to remove it but it would also remove their hearts. Some failed and died. Then they found a way. A magic yellow golden ring shining bright when put on their pinky finger cured them of their fear and removed their hearts of fear. And it was justice and honor. Angels came beamed down from a bright yellow light handing out the honorable justice ring. "Now fight for justice!" The angels said. Cheering at the massacre of snakes. They won the battle but there is still a long way to go to peace. Days of the earth spinning around. So many days they all became dizzy. And finally there was a new battle. They were struck by fear. This time it was worse enemies then the snakes. It were big bulky men with chainsaws. Ofcourse they were slaughtered by all of them. So you decided to go to your home and cry. Then the walls collapsed on you so you became a free spirit. No more sorrow. Out in the blue night of the sky on your broom. Quick! Somebody saw you. Take cover! The grenades collapse everywhere. There is no way out of this. They are overwhelmed by fear and despair. All being slaughtered. Like in a damn slaughterhouse where they cut wood. Yeah I know why the fk would they cut wood there? Right? I'm telling you tommy. It's a daydream. *evil smile*

"Muhahahha... I am berlok the master of boredom." In a monsterly voice. It's berlok a big monster of boredom. Wait... It was just an ant a minute ago. Hey guys! This monster is fake. It's just that ant from a few seconds ago! He puts the money in his pocket and shrewdly walks away with a cunning smile.

Edited by Everything

Reading Alan Watts I came across the idea that we are the universe waving at itself. I liked that and have come back to it time and again. We are the universe questioning itself, answering itself, telling stories to itself. We are also meaningless specks of dust. Creators, destroyers.. and human. Oh so very human. And for all our grand thoughts and ideas, here we sit.

Good morning Everything. :)

• Like 1