Everything

What is the answer to the universe?

Each being is free to live in there own personal constructed delusion.  They are each equally free to choose new awareness of reality as insulting if they wish to do so.  This doesn't change the nature of human questions and answers from extending relevance beyond ones own individual choice to incorporate it into their own constructed delusion set. 

Each human is free to choose to believe that their own minds bias'/philosophy/logic/religion/beliefs are an equivalent and/or replacement for the nature of reality. 

All the  same, the nature of reality to the limit of a humans ability to know it will remain perception of Now in emptiness.  The nature of reality doesn't require anyone's acceptance or understanding, it equanimously remains the nature of human reality. 

Reality is Now and as humans we have a choice to perceive it or a choice to dwell in ones preference of constructed delusion sets.

Unlimited Love,

-Bud

I have debated this issue with Buddhists on this forum many times. Your narrative is more in line with a condemnation with an overt preachiness. Speak for yourself, but please refrain from characterizing others as being delusional.

• Like 1

There is no risk, threat, or malice in my words beyond what one adds through there own bias of interpretation.  There is no need for concern or to feel threatened, liberation is not something words can forcibly impose, it is a gift that only each individual can give to themselves in this one fleeting moment called life.  

One is free to choose clinging to belief as an alternative for the liberation of perception of Now.  As with any clinging, continued self-imposed suffering is the fruit it yields the believer. 

Perhaps as a helpful exercise, try finding something you Know.  Then trace the root of that thing to it's foundation.  Perhaps one finds all things previously assumed to be 'known' to be rooted in exclusively faith-based-assumption processes (with optional choices of faith-based-assumption process labels of 'science' or 'reason' or 'religious knowledge' etc).  After one runs out of things to be deluded into having been knowable, space has been cleared for wisdom to replace the former illusions of knowing.

Unlimited Love,

-Bud

There is no risk, threat, or malice in my words beyond what one adds through there own bias of interpretation.  There is no need for concern or to feel threatened, liberation is not something words can forcibly impose, it is a gift that only each individual can give to themselves in this one fleeting moment called life.  

One is free to choose clinging to belief as an alternative for the liberation of perception of Now.  As with any clinging, continued self-imposed suffering is the fruit it yields the believer. 

Perhaps as a helpful exercise, try finding something you Know.  Then trace the root of that thing to it's foundation.  Perhaps one finds all things previously assumed to be 'known' to be rooted in exclusively faith-based-assumption processes (with optional choices of faith-based-assumption process labels of 'science' or 'reason' or 'religious knowledge' etc).  After one runs out of things to be deluded into having been knowable, space has been cleared for wisdom to replace the former illusions of knowing.

Unlimited Love,

-Bud

I have had much experience in life and am most likely much older than you. Furthermore, I have studied/practiced Buddhism and every other major belief system and found all belief systems (BS) wanting. Please stop the attempts to teach or cajole me into accepting your world view.

Edited by ralis
  • Like 1

What no longer exists is also connected to what exists and what is going to exist.

I think you have more connections than I do.

• Like 2

Please stop the attempts to teach or cajole me into accepting your world view.

Oh!, we know he will never succeed.  Hehehe.

• Like 1

True that is.  Why did Tao give birth to One?  She could have taken a birth control pill.

She tried, there were none strong enough to quell this longing to know oneself.

When one ponders a question, this pondering is delusion.

When one asks a question, this question is delusion.

When one ponders and answer, this pondering is delusion.

When one answers a question, this answer is delusion. 

The question and answer to all things to the limit of a humans ability to know it is perception of Now.  

All illusion of 'not-Now' is merely constructed fantasy. 

Unlimited Love,

-Bud

edit

Edited by ralis

What is the answer to the Universe ?

That depends on what the Universe wants to know. 

I imagine it wants to know itself ;   

in the big picture,  it postulates its own self, creating 'two things' ;  that which postulates and the postulation - the mirror and its reflection ...  this gives birth to a third ... the new concept the Universe has of itself. Now, this neat little triangle creates a second one (as the one created the two )  ... and we are off into the 'myriad things' .

The little picture ... it has all of us 'out there' being the eyes, ears and receptor organs of itself , our 'feedback' is the answer to the Universe  . 

• Like 3

I have had much experience in life and am most likely much older than you. Furthermore, I have studied/practiced Buddhism and every other major belief system and found all belief systems (BS) wanting. 

Just out of curiosity , what was the common flaw , (or the flaws of more-than one form of BS  which didnt ...supplement  ) ?

What is the answer to the Universe ?

That depends on what the Universe wants to know.

I imagine it wants to know itself ;

in the big picture, it postulates its own self, creating 'two things' ; that which postulates and the postulation - the mirror and its reflection ... this gives birth to a third ... the new concept the Universe has of itself. Now, this neat little triangle creates a second one (as the one created the two ) ... and we are off into the 'myriad things' .

The little picture ... it has all of us 'out there' being the eyes, ears and receptor organs of itself , our 'feedback' is the answer to the Universe .

Would you say consciousness continues to expand in the knowing of oneself or contracts upon death of the physical body?
  • Like 1

Would you say consciousness continues to expand in the knowing of oneself or contracts upon death of the physical body?

It dies when the brain go dead.  Yes, I know, others will disagree with me.  But there is no proof to support either if we include the concept of consciousness moving to another dimension upon death.

• Like 1

It dies when the brain go dead.  Yes, I know, others will disagree with me.  But there is no proof to support either if we include the concept of consciousness moving to another dimension upon death.

On the topic of pulling wild unproveable guesses out of the air...

Perhaps at the moment of death one gets an outwardly perceived 'fraction of a second' in a state of timeless perception.  It would be indistinguishable from the limit of a humans ability to know it from being an eternal afterlife, and it would be as pleasant or as unpleasant as one chooses it to be.

If a person is unpleasant company, they experience the sensation of self-inflicted hell for a timeless eternity.  If a person is pleasant company, they enjoy a timeless eternity of self-inflicted pleasantness. 

I know nothing, but have experienced the timeless indescribable state of which 0.01second or a trillion^2 years is equanimous to the limit of a humans ability to know it. 

Unlimited Love,

-Bud

That depends on what definitions are given to the bolded words. 

Perhaps at the moment of death one gets an outwardly perceived 'fraction of a second' in a state of timeless perception.  It would be indistinguishable from the limit of a humans ability to know it from being an eternal afterlife, and it would be as pleasant or as unpleasant as one chooses it to be.

If a person is unpleasant company, they experience the sensation of self-inflicted hell for a timeless eternity.  I

Just for being 'unpleasant company' ? ? ?    :blink:

(and this from a guy that signs off   'with unlimited love ' ...    :o

• Like 1

If a person is unpleasant company, they experience the sensation of self-inflicted hell for a timeless eternity.  If a person is pleasant company, they enjoy a timeless eternity of self-inflicted pleasantness. 

I know nothing, but have experienced the timeless indescribable state of which 0.01second or a trillion^2 years is equanimous to the limit of a humans ability to know it. 

Unlimited Love,

-Bud

Yep.  That was pulling it out of the air.  I can't speak to it because I know of no such experience. 

I have viewed people who have died and from the moment they died they never moved on their own again.

If one decides that consciousness exists outside the living body then many things would be possible.  I, personally, have no reason to believe in such.

To the best of my knowledge immortality does not exist in any aspect of life.  Death is eternal though, from what I understand.

• Like 1

Just for being 'unpleasant company' ? ? ?    :blink:

(and this from a guy that signs off   'with unlimited love ' ...    :o

Y'all need to give him a break with this one because of my post that he was responding to.  I had to ignore that part of it so that I could properly respond.

It expands exponentially in the continued remembering of self after death of the physical body. Actually it starts some time before the physical body dies, as the other subtle bodies start to die first. When the physicality dies consciousness then experiences the death of the subtle bodies one after the other.

Nothing ever dies merely changes form - "did you love enough?" will be the question that determines where you then move to - back in again or on to higher planes.

Many mediums will tell you that when a parent loses a child, that child still "grows up" on the other side, and they can see them in progressively larger bodies as we do in the physical - such is the compassion of the universe - we really get to do everything we want, in divine timing and readiness.

Yep.  That was pulling it out of the air.  I can't speak to it because I know of no such experience. 

I have viewed people who have died and from the moment they died they never moved on their own again.

If one decides that consciousness exists outside the living body then many things would be possible.  I, personally, have no reason to believe in such.

To the best of my knowledge immortality does not exist in any aspect of life.  Death is eternal though, from what I understand.

Have you not yet had the pleasure of leaving your physical body and viewing it from the subtle planes?

Whether it be astral, etheric, or prudent body projection (or other) - when you achieve that you may feel it is very different to what you do now. Especially the Prudent body projection, because you will perceive a parallel "physical" body (residing in the 7th dimension, but emanating in the same "space" as the 3D fleshy vehicle - and being in the 7D, above 5D mentalisation - you will "know without knowing" that you are eternal, the 3D body just like a rocket booster, it falls away leaving the seed of God Consciousness.

Death is Birth, Homecoming.

Come on now ....    baby grows up on 'other side '  ?  How much ... what is the best age to stop growing ?  What if we are very old, do we get younger ? Or is there some range that is best for the other side 20 - 40 ... or is everyone 22 years old ... hang on, too young .... 27 ? 

Nah ... how about this ;   nine out of 10 mediums recommend a settling age of 33 for the 'other side' ? 

Now, with astral projection ... especially one that claims to see some reality 'here' like their own body, is easy to test, just pre arrange to travel to a poster's location and list what is on their desk and post it here for us to see and regardless , then we will have evidence (instead of just claims ) - regardless of whether  in the  7th dimension, the   3rd dimension or even ....

• Like 1

Have you not yet had the pleasure of leaving your physical body and viewing it from the subtle planes?

Only in dreams.  But during meditation I sometimes go traveling but what I see is basically stuff that is in my unconscious mind.

• Like 1

Come on now ....    baby grows up on 'other side '  ?  How much ... what is the best age to stop growing ?  What if we are very old, do we get younger ?

Ho ever ya wan it bro, yo da big boss innit?

In my experience they tend to embody the age that most represents how they felt most them, which is usually younger. But that is just how they present themselves - and it can take quite a bit of energy to step down their frequency to enable us to "see" them in a way we are comfortable...

Some kids will see a beautiful parrot, or some other benign and lovable presentation, its all about us after all - we are their heaven.

Now, with astral projection ... especially one that claims to see some reality 'here' like their own body, is easy to test, just pre arrange to travel to a poster's location and list what is on their desk and post it here for us to see and regardless , then we will have evidence (instead of just claims ) - regardless of whether  in the  7th dimension, the   3rd dimension or even ....

Well, now...a good healthy degree of scepticism frosted with a dash of willingness to ridicule is actually a palpable and potent asset in such affairs. The trick is to embody them as tools, not let them drive ya Bus.

Now, with Astral Projection...whether in the local 3D or elsewhere I feel it best to take what you get and move on, as it's not the ideal vehicle in this current "climate".

Being yin in nature it makes ya fast food for yin spirits, yo!;)

Far more prudent to joy-ride the Stellar Body if ya really need to...ya be far less tasty then :)

No need to travel like that to jump through those hoops bro, remote viewing that shit is far more suitable...

Though these things take time and focus for me still...and time and focus is being spent very thoughtfully right now. Try me again post 2020, things should be looking up by then...

We'll see - I'll keep ya posted.

Until then, with where we are all at... I has my hands more than full.

huge.2.14358.JPG

Only in dreams.  But during meditation I sometimes go traveling but what I see is basically stuff that is in my unconscious mind.

Awesome, huh, certainly more than marbles in there, hey?

Welcome to the threshold then, bro!

The next step to clean up that landscape is to clear out the subconscious...then you'll see what is without projected filters, yo! <_<

Prior to "cleaning up" the content latent in the subconscious mind, we have its contents projecting onto the canvas.

After (and somewhat during) said clean up we have the pure light of awareness illuminating said canvas.

The first state projects all created mento-emotional content in a similar fashion in the sleep state - which is merely the same process interfacing the 4th dimension rather than the 3rd. Or rather the 5th and 4th dimensions reflecting each other through multiple dimensional awarenesses - ie if said mento-emotional content vibrates at 1st, 2nd, or 3rd dimensional states of experience, then the awareness will animate through the 1st, 2nd or 3rd dimensions (energy centers/chakras) respectively, illuminating the content therein (as a filter upon "reality/ies", if you will) - the experiential result being "whatever you are "ready" for".

• Like 1

Remote viewing ?  Fine . Remote view the objects on another   posters deck and post the results here .