Everything

What is the answer to the universe?

Hehehe.  Funny post.  I have to speak to it.

Why over and over again. Repetition makes you a robot. Like a robot who takes notes of everything.

Some mistakes contain enough pleasure so that they are worth doing over and over again.

Taking notes untill it became bored and tired. I know right? Why does it always have to end so badly? Ugh.

Yeah, but if we study our notes later they may help us along our path.

I'm just a whining old lady. Never mind me.

Hehehe.  I never wondered if you were male or female.

Wait... Do mind a little bit. *puts hand on your elbow*

MH: "Ey yo don't touch me!"
*MH Smashes me*
*I fly out of the window like superman. Like a free spirit. Right to the Forrest, where I belong.*

Now that's funny.  I am a physicalist.  I like touching and being touched.  You will never hear me complain about someone touching me unless it is with intent to do harm.

And The Kinks wished they could fly like superman.  In your case it would have to be superwoman though.  I always did like Lynda Carter playing Superwoman.

• Like 1

I never kept notes.  I enjoyed making the same mistakes over and over again.

Well, that just useless isnt it !  Notes and lists are great.  No way I could do the shopping without one.

All week , as soon as I notice something out, I put it on the list. Sometimes it is page long.

Then I drive all the way out to the coast , to the little 'city' there and the cheap supermarkets and exotic spice shops and ...

... I left the fuckin list at home  !

3930550_o.gif

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 2

The secret is to wake up every day,

get out of bed,

have something to drink and eat,

use the washroom for both number one and two,

shower,

clean,

shave if required,

put your clothing on,

and have your day.

Then at night to go to sleep and stay that way for as long as you can afford to.

Then wake up the next day and do the same.

• Like 2

Ha! That reminded me of my mates GF ... she was 'having a little trouble getting organised'  ( coughpsychoticough )  so he told her she needed to write down in a list everything she needed to do ... start tomorrow and list everything you need to do.

The next day she had wandered off somewhere, I found her list she had been working on,  on the kitchen counter .

1 .  Work on list . 

- that was it .  

• Like 1

Here is one of my days ( when things are good )

Wake up ... no plans or anything I need to do at all  (I might not even know what day of the week it is  )  

.... now, what do I feel like doing today ? 

• Like 2

All week , as soon as I notice something out, I put it on the list. Sometimes it is page long.

I almost never "run out" of anything.  I have enough storage space to keep stock.

Back when I was married I used an excellent shopping list program on the computer because I was buying for others than just myself. 

Now I don't need a shopping list.  The essentials are on my mind but I normally end up buying twice as much as I actually needed at the time.

The secret is to wake up every day,

get out of bed,

have something to drink and eat,

use the washroom for both number one and two,

shower,

clean,

shave if required,

put your clothing on,

and have your day.

Then at night to go to sleep and stay that way for as long as you can afford to.

Then wake up the next day and do the same.

That's fine by me.

Hehehe. Funny post. I have to speak to it.

Some mistakes contain enough pleasure so that they are worth doing over and over again.

Yeah, but if we study our notes later they may help us along our path.

Hehehe. I never wondered if you were male or female.

Now that's funny. I am a physicalist. I like touching and being touched. You will never hear me complain about someone touching me unless it is with intent to do harm.

And The Kinks wished they could fly like superman. In your case it would have to be superwoman though. I always did like Lynda Carter playing Superwoman.

Kidding, I'm male irl. But I get what you mean.
  • Like 1

I

Let's not watch car crashes together. :D

Maybe a joke to cheer you up then? 

From an Iranian comedian; Its hard to be a comedian in Iran,  and much easier in America. People in Iran have a really straight sense of humor.   I make a joke about .... oh ... a car crash .  here people in America laugh.

I tell the same joke in Iran and they look at me strangely and say " That is not funny, its a car crash ... what is so funny about that . People were hurt ! 

At least you could wait until the ambulance leaves . 

Most of those are designed to crash.

Yeah, they are... Is that cool or something? They are designed by real engineers to perform during a crash. In a safe manner. Ofcourse, always the precautions in the engineering lab. "We are afraid people, indeed." The engineers say.

I guess that's a bad thing, because if they are designed to crash, it means they are expecting crashes. And if they are expecting crashes, then that means there will be crashers. But who is to blame? Perhaps I'm always looking for the blame, even tho there hasn't to be one. We can choose to blame anyone, but then we will just get the blame reflected back to us in a more evolved specific real lucid vivid form. Like a war or something. If one accuses the other of evil, the other party has to accuse right back. IT is LAW. No one is evil, that's the big secret. If one gets accused of evil, they will all become defensive, because you're threathening his physical body, which is in truth: a good body. A good person. If you go poking for evil in someone else, ofcourse you will get a poking right back. It is not justice if you don't pay consequences for your actions. If you dont want to experience the consequences of your actions, you might aswell be dead, because then there is no linear reality anymore if there would be no consequences of your actions. Then there would just be nothing. Everything is a consequence of your actions. Respepct, yo. Tao 4 life. *Gives fistbump to you* Like a Baws!

Now let's get back on subject.

Crashes just happens, and we have to forgive them. For it is beyond our reasoning to understand why crashes happens. But the reasons are there. Make no mistake, everything is connected. There is always a reason for everything, because infinity is connected to infinity. Or whatever amount of existance you ascribe, it is connected to another one like it. these are added dimensions of parallel realities. All similar snapshot of existance come together, like a signature gravity, attracting alike and simmilar, and so the story of existance evolves. Everything is thus connected, through this gravitational force, which governs the attractions of every particle and thus describes its experience through this very gravitational force. The dimension of the gravitational force is the dimension of journey, linear time. And this is what creates reason. We become conscious beings who can multitask incredible amount of functions, in the whole body, and form together an elevated story which will begin to live a life of its own, and so we ascend to the level of story, where we now are. Its all thought. Everything is made up of thought. You just have to think, and it will be. But why did we lose that ability? And again, who's to blame? Maybe we never had the ability to think stuff into being. That's what most people believe anyway. Then how is it that thoughts and reality are always a match. Nevermind, this makes no sense. Oh, I get it, the Thought creates another dimension of its own. Thoughts are seperate from reality.  :blush: Even the masters can make mistakes. Gosh, did that sound arrogant?  :blush: That's double shame. What the hell did I say that for? Am I getting points for this or something? It makes no sense, thoughts are really psychotic. They seperate from reality. Allthough, I know that we are guided by emotions, when we seperate from reality and when not. When you feel bad, it means your guidance system is telling you, you are seperating from reality. Danger, red alarm, painful emotions, warning you to stop doing what you're doing and get the hell out of there. That's when we know we are in the process of being seperated from reality. Like fear, "that monster can seperate me from my body." So you stick to reality as much as you can. Your reality becomes vivid, your breathing becomes intense. And you run. AS HARD AS YOU CAN. To stay in reality. To survive, thrive, reproduce and evolve.

Maybe parallel realities don't even exist. And reason neither. So crashes just happens, for no absolute damn reason! Fck this sht man! *Smashes table aside and stands strong in front of MH, elevating my chest* "Ey yo, why did you have to bring up the subject of Crashes man!"

Oh wait, this is MH. I'm getting the hell out of here. Someone, where is the exit. This dude is about to smash me up yo! Damn, that was a mistake. Please, forgive me man. I didn't ment no insult man. And here we are in a story again MH. Everything is made up of thought, don't you get it? This is our story, right now, and you get to decide wether to punish me for my misdeed or not. It's all up to you. But know, you create that story for yourself, but I will still exist in another parallel reality where you didn't decide to kill me for insulting you like that. Let's not be enemies. I want our story to evolve together. I like you. So please, forgive me. I'm just joking. Besides the fact that this is all a story. We are all made up of thought. It is part of who we are. Yep, and if you're reading this, you're using that brain of yours. So yeah. This is a story.

Ok, it's not a story, lol. Relax. Wooooh there. I think we both know where we went wrong. You made up your story of the cars designed to crash. It's just a story, it is... Oh nevermind, it's not a story. It's true. Ugh, I'm sluggish today.

Will MH let the sluggish me live? See it live, only on CNN. The anchor lady starts to comb her brunette hair right on live television. "Hurry up Alison! We're live on TV! MH is about to bust Everything his head off on the internet."

Alison looks startled "Huh. Oh what? Sorry, I... Hello, everyone and welcome to CNN. I'm your anchor lady, this live feed we're getting is from Thomas, who's standing right at the scene on the internet. Now hello Thomas, we can see you are live at scene on the internet? Can you tell us a little about it?"

Thomas live on tv "Well, yes, Alison. We are right now at the scene on the internet."

Alison anchor lady "Can you tell us a little bit about how you got at the scene?"

Thomas live on tv "See, we're right here in this frame as you can see, where everwhere there lies files, being send from one place to the other. I got here... Uhm... I've always been here. GOD GET ME OUT OF HERE! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!! I'M STUCK ON THE INTERNET!! Someone get me out of here where these files are being send from one place to the other, constantly!"

Alison: "Uhm.. Yes, I see we have some technical issues..."

*Closes the television*

Now we'll never get to see MH beat up Everything.  :( Darnit. That would've been good yo. haHA! Woosh, just like that. I said it. It would've been good for that fella. Poor fella... Oh wait, I'm Everything. He's gonna beat me up. AAAH!!! :blink: RUN!!!!  

Is he still there?  :ph34r:

MH my man!  :lol:

Please don't beat me up man.  :D

This is not a fake smile, this is not a fake smile, this is not a fake smile.

God damnit, he knows its a fake smile.  :glare:

Now we know I have to run away again. :rolleyes: All the way over there. In the corner of this screen.

You know, I did one time try to jump out of the corner of your screen. I saw a real bigger version of you. It was terrifying. Like I came right out of the internet for the first time in my life. Not that you are terrifying ofcourse. Everything is so big. So I went right back into the internet, right where I belong. :)

hehe, just kidding. I'm only like 1 hour a day on the internet. But the internet is great yo. All these people who can't beat me up!  :)  The internet is safe!  :)  :)  My SAFEspace...  :wub:

Damn that was, gay. I'm sorry, I have a gay phobic brother. I personally have nothing against gay.  :rolleyes:

No, that doesn't mean I'm gay.  :glare:

Ugh, nevermind man. It's safe on the internet and that is a good thing! ...

...  :unsure: I know it can also make you a pussy. *cry with my fists on my eyes.* "Waaaaaa!"

Hey wait a minute. That's it! You woulden't beat up a pussy would you?  :lol:

I hope everything is safe now.  :ninja:

Yeah, he would never beat up a pussy.  :ph34r:

Phew  :closedeyes:

I think I'm good for now.

Pussies are prone to get beat up  :blush:

All right then, let's get this over with. Beat me up then.

Well would you look at that. Guess I'm not a pussy afterall, now am I.  B)

Edited by Everything

Hehehe.  Great post!

You sure have a wild imagination.

What you said about cause and effect and consequences and responsibility was good though.

I'm too old to be trying to beat people up anymore.  But after gaining that understanding I bought a .20 gauge, 18.5 inch barrel, pistol grip shotgun to be used as an equalizer if ever necessary.

But who is to blame? Perhaps I'm always looking for the blame, even tho there hasn't to be one. We can choose to blame anyone, but then we will just get the blame reflected back to us in a more evolved specific real lucid vivid form. Like a war or something. If one accuses the other of evil, the other party has to accuse right back. IT is LAW. No one is evil, that's the big secret. If one gets accused of evil, they will all become defensive, because you're threathening his physical body, which is in truth: a good body. A good person. If you go poking for evil in someone else, ofcourse you will get a poking right back. It is not justice if you don't pay consequences for your actions. If you dont want to experience the consequences of your actions, you might aswell be dead, because then there is no linear reality anymore if there would be no consequences of your actions. Then there would just be nothing. Everything is a consequence of your actions. Respepct, yo. Tao 4 life. *Gives fistbump to you* Like a Baws!

Sometimes we are just the reflections that others fight against. But you make a very good point about blame, and consequences. Last night while I indulged in thoughts of administering slap therapy to someone I blamed for being an idiot, in a not so kind and loving manner, I lost my connection to the reality of my moment, and walked into the forks on my lift truck. It hurt.

:in a motherly voice: Good morning Everything. I enjoyed this post. :)

• Like 1

Hehehe. Great post!

You sure have a wild imagination.

What you said about cause and effect and consequences and responsibility was good though.

I'm too old to be trying to beat people up anymore. But after gaining that understanding I bought a .20 gauge, 18.5 inch barrel, pistol grip shotgun to be used as an equalizer if ever necessary.

Thanks that means allot to me. I was wondering about my post but it turned out right afterall phew hehe :)

I guess I respect your choice regarding self defense. It is not without wisdom afterall.

• Like 1

Sometimes we are just the reflections that others fight against. But you make a very good point about blame, and consequences. Last night while I indulged in thoughts of administering slap therapy to someone I blamed for being an idiot, in a not so kind and loving manner, I lost my connection to the reality of my moment, and walked into the forks on my lift truck. It hurt.:in a motherly voice: Good morning Everything. I enjoyed this post. :)

Thanks. Much love to you :)

I don't believe anyone who has the answer to this question.

Thankyou Aaron,

You are correct and incorrect at the same time,well done you.

Answers to the universe?

We all have a different answer,uniquely our lives are all different,so it is to be expected.

There is a power in one.

Aussie, I don't believe there can be an answer to this question, because it requires us to put a human quality on the universe which it doesn't have. The fact is the universe is itself and most people aren't happy with that, most people aren't happy with their own lives, so they try to find some deep meaning to give their life value, when they fail to realize that value itself, meaning itself, is subjective. We don't need a sense of value to live. We don't need meaning to live. We don't need to be enlightened or "great", we just need to breathe and eat and drink. If we can do that and let the other stuff go, more often than not we're happy. 

Edited by Aaron
  • Like 3

Thankyou Aaron,

You are correct and incorrect at the same time,well done you.

Answers to the universe?

We all have a different answer,uniquely our lives are all different,so it is to be expected.

There is a power in one.

In a sense, our lives are our answer to the Universe.

• Like 3

In a sense, our lives are our answer to the Universe.

Thanks Michael Sterbach,

Earth consciousness=life on earth including humans/earthlings,just another part of the universe.

• Like 1