Everything

What is the answer to the universe?

That depends on what definitions are given to the bolded words. 

I don't really know what consciousness is either. I think what I mean by consciousness is just being aware. Like do we become more aware or less aware when we die? Or similarly aware. I'm often curious about that. Allot of people say consciousnessness or awareness dies along with the physical body, so less aware. Some say that awareness continues to exist similarly. Some say awareness expands into being more aware of all that exists upon death. Some say we have even better ability to focus in the life after life. Others just say upon death there is no life. I always wanted to believe we continue on living, but lately I've found that what makes me feel good isn't often the truth. Neither what makes me feel bad. And an eternity in life can feel bad. Consciousness ending is similar to its beginning. That's why I believe it has an end. Life doesn't have much meaning, so an afterlife goes kinda against the common nature of things in dualistic thinking. It would mean we came here for a purpose, that we came here from somewhere else, from non-physical life, and that we will return there. If that were so, this life would be a whole lot more meaningful and peoplel would all have a purpose. But in realityh I find that no one really has a purpose other then just living as long as they are alive. There's really not one big greater purpose besides the one we make for ourselves, and what we make for ourselves dies along with us.

But I don't know anything for sure, hence I ask.

I've known about cases where children who are born come into life with memories of past lifes which actually existed of real people who died. And they recognize the places they lived upon visiting.

Edited by Everything

It dies when the brain go dead.  Yes, I know, others will disagree with me.  But there is no proof to support either if we include the concept of consciousness moving to another dimension upon death.

Yeah, I believe dimensions build upon one another. So if consciousness wishes to elevate to the next dimension, it does have to exist, and without a brain, it probably doesn't exist. But I don't know for sure.

• Like 1

Yeah, I believe dimensions build upon one another. So if consciousness wishes to elevate to the next dimension, it does have to exist, and without a brain, it probably doesn't exist. But I don't know for sure.

Until it happens you will not know for sure, so why not take a deep breath and savor this ride?

Good morning.

• Like 1

What the hell, all this grand sounding speculation about brains and consciousness?

We are all living under the Tao so show me its physical brain and related consciousness (?) --- which btw. and through some mystery its, "Ten thousand" have which it doesn't have per our non-agnostic like assumptions related to the physical....  (which are ours to have and to hold till death do us part!)

• Like 1

The answer to the universe is located in a giant black with yellow lighting spaceship. Deep inside it's hidden chambers lies the answer to the universe! It's a book with 700 pages. The priest is gonna read it. He's just gonna, but he never does. He is just gonna read it. GONNA. ALWAYS GONNA. Repeating itself... This is going nowhere now is it?

Well, eventually he did read it. And the answer to the universe was located in a giant black with yellow lighting spaceship with a purple aura. These were just dimensions located one higher above the other. And a spaceships are the best way to describe the ascension of humanity. Universes filled with with water. Like water bubbles aligning to infinity. And we all make contact to one another. To ascend the dimension together. We are all going to heaven. Wether you are a universe, galaxy, star, planet, cloud, tree, human, cell, or atom, you are going to heaven.

Take that to heart.

Now back to the universes of water bubbles aligning to infinity. Each water bubble represents a dimension. One making contact to the other to ascend dimension. That is repeating itself in its ascension like this: 2 dimensions make contact. Then those two make contact and it becomes 4 dimensions. Then those four make contact and then it becomes 8. That's how we all ascend dimensions. Like a cell growing by multiplying. Because we are in actual fact a cell multiplying. A cell of the leg of a farmer in America. Somewhere during the times of the cowboys. It were horrible times of conflict. The water was in danger and his farm and home too. It was a particularly windy day at the dark blue night as he was standing on his farm looking out for indians.

You see. That will be our next life, because we are all in the same universe as he is. And as we wake up and ascend dimension and wake up and ascend dimension ongoingly we will eventually wake up as that farmer on his farm looking out for the indians.

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

And what of this moment Everything? What is your answer to this divine moment that you are living?

I just already said the answer to the universe in my post. Do you want another answer? There can be only 1! What do you mean?

Well. Sure. For you... uhm... Wait wait. You are trying for me to do stuff for you honey?

I know we are married but this is not time. This is another time. When this italian guy in pyjamas was joyfully running holding his arm up holding in his hands a golden pocketwatch. Joyfully jumping up and down with it. That is what time it is. Sorry honeybum, I wanted to tell you this is the time for that. And don't mind the past, because we got time in our hand right now. It's all good. Oh and yeah. We are married. Congratulations :)

HAHAHA.

Sorry I had a laugh there. Imagine what happened if she agreed. Like yeah we are married. Oh sorry des. I'd love to get to know you better. But by now I've already blown all my chances of ever getting to know you better. Yes indeed. Consider this post deleted. But I'll keep it here incase someone might wanna read it.

As per follows, my previous post is the answer to the universe. Keep that in mind guys. :)

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

Well, that was interesting.Have a good day Everything.

Sorry I was bored. But I'm glad you found that interesting lol. And thanks for always wishing a good day for me. :)

You aswell.

But don't you worry. Most days are always the same for me. There's always some good in my day. Well. Unless you were just saying goodbye. In which case. Also goodbye.

Edited by Everything

Sorry I was bored. But I'm glad you found that interesting lol. And thanks for always wishing a good day for me. :)

You aswell.

But don't you worry. Most days are always the same for me. Not particularly good. But you know. I can't complain. It's peaceful.

You do complain my friend; you just don't recognize it. Your complaint is evident in your boredom and perpetual flights of fancy that push 'now' so very far away from you. I wish for something better for you, but until you are willing to settle into your dis-ease there is nothing to do but offer you my acceptance and wish you a good day.

We all have to find our own way, in our own time, and that's ok. :)

• Like 2

You aswell.

But don't you worry. Most days are always the same for me. There's always some good in my day. Well. Unless you were just saying goodbye. In which case. Also goodbye.

No. It was not goodbye. It was just have a good day, as always. :)

What is the answer to the universe?

Just googled it.  The answer is '42'.  A supercomputer came up with it after 7.5 million years of calculation. 

brought to you by the towel corporation. 

• Like 1

You do complain my friend; you just don't recognize it. Your complaint is evident in your boredom and perpetual flights of fancy that push 'now' so very far away from you. I wish for something better for you, but until you are willing to settle into your dis-ease there is nothing to do but offer you my acceptance and wish you a good day. We all have to find our own way, in our own time, and that's ok. :)

Settle in my dis-ease? Is that a paradox? Paradoxes always get me curious. What do you mean?

For example. I was just watching a video where a car crashed. I felt dis-ease and so I decided to close the video instead of settling in my dis-ease. Is avoidance like that a bad thing? I do it very often.

As for complaining, I usually feel negative emotion when I complain too much and it hurts. So I rather empty my mind as much as I can and stay in the present moment. Which feels better. Sometimes I try to think my way to a better feeling but I'm not good at positive thinking so the latter of just staying present without judging my circumstances and reaching for tranquility is the best feeling I can create for myself, as far as my knowing goes of my own ability.

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

Settle in my dis-ease? Is that a paradox? Paradoxes always get me curious. What do you mean?

For example. I was just watching a video where a car crashed. I felt dis-ease and so I decided to close the video instead of settling in my dis-ease. Is avoidance like that a bad thing? I do it very often.

As for complaining, I usually feel negative emotion when I complain too much and it hurts. So I rather empty my mind as much as I can and stay in the present moment. Which feels better. Sometimes I try to think my way to a better feeling but I'm not good at positive thinking so the latter of just staying present without judging my circumstances and reaching for tranquility is the best feeling I can create for myself, as far as my knowing goes of my own ability.

That was me not being nearly as gentle with you as I should be. It throws me off a bit when the fact that I am female is brought to the forefront of any discussion.

I am glad you don't want to watch car crashes; I don't either.

Okay.

OK?

Forget it?

Thought we were getting there,uno the meaning answer to what,what was the question?

Now it was important,a big question,no it's gone.

Better read my notes for when I can't remember,name,address,call this number if you find yourself in jail or you are in trouble.

Shit,where's the notes,I remember I got them out this morning when I couldn't remember,now you are testing me,no don't,it's somewhere in the universe out there.

• Like 1

That was me not being nearly as gentle with you as I should be. It throws me off a bit when the fact that I am female is brought to the forefront of any discussion. I am glad you don't want to watch car crashes; I don't either.

I have really nothing to say to that. It's sad. I wish I had more to say. I am so empty from the inside. It's like, I am a probe. A computer with no thoughts. Empty and free of all bagage. Like a light weight spirit. Who woulden't want to be a free spirit :D

Let's not watch car crashes together. :D

Well, what if one happens right in front of you. :(

Never mind. I think I'll keep my thoughts clear. :D

I have nothing to say, but maybe I can ask you something. So I'm gonna ask it now. But it just wont come out. Like it's stuck in my throat. I'm choking on it. My face is getting all red. The sensation of red running down my face. Like a flower that ought to be born. Coming out of the womb of the seed. A dark scary womb. With water streaming down the ceiling. With monsters hidden in every corner. Monsters of torn up faces. I just smash every bit of monster head with my club. I realize. I am in hell.

And hell is just a cave. Yeah I know, I just walk out of it and I'm fine. Like a free spirit again. Well, we all know you have to live in a forrest to be a free spirit. That's good to know. Incase you migt wanna be a free spirit. Unless you like islands too. I think you can be a free spirit there too. Unless it gets too lonely... and danger arises. A forrest has a far superior harmony. Or how about a jungle. Woah. With fierce beasts. And danger lurking about in every corner. Nevermind. Forrest indeed.

hey, guess I did have something to say afterall. :)

Edited by Everything

I never kept notes. I enjoyed making the same mistakes over and over again.

Why over and over again. Repetition makes you a robot. Like a robot who takes notes of everything. Taking notes untill it became bored and tired. I know right? Why does it always have to end so badly? Ugh. I'm just a whining old lady. Never mind me. Wait... Do mind a little bit. *puts hand on your elbow*

MH: "Ey yo don't touch me!"

*MH Smashes me*

*I fly out of the window like superman. Like a free spirit. Right to the Forrest, where I belong.*

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

OK?

Forget it?

Thought we were getting there,uno the meaning answer to what,what was the question?

Now it was important,a big question,no it's gone.

Better read my notes for when I can't remember,name,address,call this number if you find yourself in jail or you are in trouble.

Shit,where's the notes,I remember I got them out this morning when I couldn't remember,now you are testing me,no don't,it's somewhere in the universe out there.

It's really hard work looking for the answer of the universe. Let's take a break.
  • Like 1