gendao

Reptilians?!

Like in D&D there are nice dragons and naughty ones. Hadn't thought of the dragon tie in--thanks!

After watching Alex Collier, I like to think that the dozen or so gods that run around with their aka-s as Thor, Zeus, Venus, Loki, Mercury, etc etc are really just a band of Pleiadian teenagers just having fun.

There is an allusion to the connection between the Pleiades and the greek gods: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pleiades_(mythology)

Also the Book of Job alludes to the "sweet influence of the Pleiades" on human life. No doubt from the more mature members of their race. :lol:

In a weekend retreat I did last summer there was a guy there who claimed to be a "walk in" from Pleades. What he said was that his planet was blown up by a race from Orion. His take was that there are 4 polarities in this universe: positive male, positive female, negative male, negative female.

He said his people in Pleades were negative female. Meaning that they thought the feminine was superior to the masculine. He said this attracted the Orions who are negative male. They think the male is superior to the female.

I guess this can be broken down to the different sides of the brain. Left brain logic, right brain emotions. I don't know that he was implying the physical female was better(or male for the Orions) more like there attitude or something.

So anyway, he said they blew his planet up and he came here and did a walk in :lol:

He also said we are supposed to be heading into a new age which is positive female but he was sort of cynical about that. I think he said "We haven't seen it yet".

It's completely possible he is crazy or did too many drugs btw, but interesting nonetheless.

Way back from page 2....

Pietro - a belief is a belief... whether it is a belief in conspiracy theories or it is a belief that conspiracy theories are all bullshit.

The very simple fact about a belief is it is something that one personally DOES NOT KNOW TO BE TRUE.

See we don't "believe" things we know are true, we know them!

I've read plenty of that Reptilian stuff..... and I came to the personal theory:

I don't know!

There could be reptilians or there could not be, but I am in no position at this moment to know for sure either way.

I'm trying to get rid of all my beliefs rather then reinforce ones even if they may be scientifically backed 'skeptical' ones.....

• Like 1

Is this for real... do people actually fall for this nonsense...

Maybe the V series used REAL REPTILIAN ACTORS! Oh my...

Dude,

Our webmaster actually was the reptilian baby made famous by V!

Yours,

Yoda

So you admit it, he is a reptilian? OH MY GOD RUN AWAY.... If we chop off his tail, will it grow back, will it will it???

Dude,

Our webmaster actually was the reptilian baby made famous by V!

Yours,

Yoda

Is this for real?

are people actually really so stuck in fixed, conditioned beliefs poured into their ears since birth?

oh yeah... they are, it's called "samsara" or something, isn't it?

:blink:

An open mind is something... believing in reptilians is like... having an open mind even if it means believing the fairy godmother will lead you to liberation.

:blink:

An open mind is something... believing in reptilians is like... having an open mind even if it means believing the fairy godmother will lead you to liberation.

*sound of wind passing over a head*

you kind of missed the point.

who said anything about believing it?

I was merely commenting on your fixed idea on what you 'believe' is actually real.

Not believing in reptilians is... you guessed it, a belief!!!

Beliefs are what trap the mind in the illusion that there is a fixed or finite reality that we can quantify to the point of "well thats it, thats the universe there.... whats on tv then?"

I don't believe in reptilians.

I also don't believe that there is no such thing as reptilians.

:D

get it yet?

What's unfortunate is that fellas like David Icke (who is likely schizophrenic), and various "UFO Convention" types poison the well of cross-cultural information here. The subject is actually fascinating, as there are parallel descriptions, accounts, mythologies of Sirian origins throughout ancient world religious traditions. i can't attest to any truthfulness at all in where the "Convention" types have taken the subject, but there is a great deal of impressive information there that is written by non-nut-jobs.

Ahhh...this again.

It would be nice to have a discussion about this but there seems to be so much confusion around this subject. I think the best approach is to have an open mind and not listen to what so called experts in the field say. Because it's just a mess of different info surrounded by fear.

If you have had a direct experience though that's awesome. Hopefully it was positive :)

Edited by Cameron
  • Like 1

I'm not too sure about this topic, but I'm surprised how I've heard the words "shadow people" and "peripheral vision" turn up in the past couple days. So much so I've had to google it. Strange. The universe must be telling me something.

So we now have a David Icke and Max connection! :)

Well it makes sense to me. :lol:

Kunlun was an inside job perpetrated with the aid of Guinness laced Marmite.

MarmiteGuinness-1.jpg

Well, this is interesting:

Until the New Testament there were only two orders of angels

the Seraphim and Cherubim

root of "Seraphim" comes either from the Hebrew verb saraph ('to burn') or the Hebrew noun saraph (a fiery, flying serpent)

often referred to as "Fiery Serpents"

seraphim appear more than once in the Book of Enoch where they are designated as drakones (δράκονες "serpents"), and are mentioned, in conjunction with the cherubim, as the heavenly creatures standing nearest to the throne of God.

Seraph literally means "burning ones" in the Hebrew (Sarap, 'to burn'). A word of the same spelling is used of snakes (e.g. Isaiah 30v6), misleading some to think them serpent-guardians.

My position:

Yes they do exist. Yes I have seen them in ethereal form in shamanic trances. Yes there are more than one race of reptilians.

Does it really matter?

No, absolutely not. They were (and still somewhat are) grabbing on to my Chakras, and I think they do this to a lot of people. David Icke, (the more popular "reptillianologist") Points out, from my guess, similar experience as mine, that the mammalian vibration of love switches us to a frequency that they cannot access.

I know alot of people who wish to remain labeled at least somewhat "sane" within the current establishment of things still refuse to accept that other beings exist. Humans are not that special. And we only have moderate access to the general plethora of knowledge that exists within this vibrational field we call our earth.

Edited by Eviander
  • Like 1