gendao

Reptilians?!

I for one, am fully prepared to bow down and welcome our new (ancient) reptilian overlords.

Psyche.

On a more serious note. For about 70% of my life I was a predominantly right brained person. All the stereotypes applied to me. I was in every kind of art. I drew black and white sketches I played the flute. I like theater and enjoyed role playing games. I've always considered myself sensitive to the energies around me and inside me. I was once very religious and believed in all manner of things from gods, goddesses, faeries, demons, angels to ley lines.

In addition to believing in a variety of what are called conspiracy theories, I was a New Age junkie. I've heard all about pleidians and atlantians and was easily sold on concepts like crystal healing and kinesiology. I am guilty of several forms of illogical thinking. I covered some of those things in the powers thread, like selective thinking, confirmation bias, communal reinforcement and many more.

Over the last fifteen years I have done chi kung, nei kung, meditation, tai chi and other internal arts. One of the interesting things about these energy practices is how they tend to balance your chi and bring out new capabilities. Practiced long enough they can change your personality considerably.

As the years passed I began to grow a left brain from doing energy practices. I became more skeptical of the the things I believed in. Taoist meditation asks us to learn to discern between the real and the false. As part of the internal inquiry we have to examine all the things we hold dear to ourselves and believe in and ask ourselves why do we believe in those things at all? Where did we pick those concepts up originally? How did we come to accept them as truth about reality? As part of the query we think about what reality might be like if we were unburdened with biases we picked from other people before we really had a chance to develop our own thoughts about it.

The longer I practiced Taoist meditation the happier I became as a person. While the process of going from a depressive person to a happy person was occurring other inner aspects were changing as well. I began to become a person who was willing to reexamine the new age beliefs, the conspiracy beliefs, and religious beliefs that I had been exposed to. In time I eventually shed all belief in a higher power(s) and I lost all belief in things like 'reptilians' 'angels' 'pleidians' and the like.

The internal change, that is, the experience of growing a left brain and using reason to offset my natural inclination to believe distinctly felt like growing up. I look back on all my mind-body experiments, all my acid trips and hours spent in solitude meditating or scanning people with my mind and I can't say I have ever seen one shred of evidence of these creatures. The notion that there exists a race of reptile people who watch us from behind a screen of their mental power and technological advancements seems pretty ridiculous to me now, but it seemed more plausible back when I was ruled from my right brain and less balanced overall as a person.

Interestingly, the time of my life when I most believed in those kinds of things I considered myself an open minded and spiritual person. But I was not happy. I had a lot of thought disorders going on at that time. I was insecure as a person and trying to figure out ways to protect myself from demons and reptilians and aliens and all that sort of thing. It was a stress to me, to belief those things were real and to respond accordingly. It was part of this whole grandiosity spell that was woven into my psyche back then.

I still consider myself to be a spiritual person and I am fairly ruled by my right brained thinking. But tai chi and meditation seem to have come through with their promise to balance the energies of my mind and body and have granted me the ability to critically evaluate with my left brain the things my right brain tend to believe as truth or fact. I used to have nightmares and sleep disturbances because I lived in fear of things like conspiracy theories and reptile people and now I am completely unburdened by those things.

Edited by SFJane

...I used to have nightmares and sleep disturbances because I lived in fear of things like conspiracy theories and reptile people and now I am completely unburdened by those things.

Deep bows... _/\_

• Like 1

In addition to believing in a variety of what are called conspiracy theories, I was a New Age junkie. I've heard all about pleidians and atlantians and was easily sold on concepts like crystal healing and kinesiology. I am guilty of several forms of illogical thinking. I covered some of those things in the powers thread, like selective thinking, confirmation bias, communal reinforcement and many more.

Over the last fifteen years I have done chi kung, nei kung, meditation, tai chi and other internal arts. One of the interesting things about these energy practices is how they tend to balance your chi and bring out new capabilities. Practiced long enough they can change your personality considerably.

As the years passed I began to grow a left brain from doing energy practices. I became more skeptical of the the things I believed in. Taoist meditation asks us to learn to discern between the real and the false.

In time I eventually shed all belief in a higher power(s) and I lost all belief in things like 'reptilians' 'angels' 'pleidians' and the like.

The notion that there exists a race of reptile people who watch us from behind a screen of their mental power and technological advancements seems pretty ridiculous to me now, but it seemed more plausible back when I was ruled from my right brain and less balanced overall as a person.

I was insecure as a person and trying to figure out ways to protect myself from demons and reptilians and aliens and all that sort of thing.

I used to have nightmares and sleep disturbances because I lived in fear of things like conspiracy theories and reptile people and now I am completely unburdened by those things.

Interesting, guess the lobe-shifting can go both ways, depending on where you're starting.

A number of ancient cultures around the world (vasstly predating the New Age scene) allegedly do claim Pleiadian origins, though.

Cherokees

Paraguay - The Abipones tribe worshipped them as their ancestors.

Inca - called the Pleiades 'Seed Scatterer' or 'Sower'

Dakota stories speak of the Tiyami home of the ancestors as being the Pleiades

Cree mythology speaks of their people coming to Earth from the seven stars in spirit form first and then became flesh and blood.

Hopi - called the Pleiadians the 'Chuhukon', meaning those who cling together. They considered themselves direct descendants of the Pleiadians.

Balinese

Aliens may exist but mankind should avoid contact with them as the consequences could be devastating, British scientist Stephen Hawking warned Sunday.

"If aliens visit us, the outcome would be much as when Columbus landed in America, which didn't turn out well for the Native Americans," said the astrophysicist in a new television series, according to British media reports.

The programmes depict an imagined universe featuring alien life forms in huge spaceships on the hunt for resources after draining their own planet dry.

"Such advanced aliens would perhaps become nomads, looking to conquer and colonise whatever planets they can reach," warned Hawking.

The doomsday scenario is suggested in the series "Into the Universe with Stephen Hawking" on the Discovery Channel, which began airing in the United States on Sunday.

On the probability of alien life existing, he says: "To my mathematical brain, the numbers alone make thinking about aliens perfectly rational.

Well, it might already be too late, Stephen...lol. :lol:

And was Jesus perhaps actually a naga (serpent) , and not a carpenter (nangar)?

Also, Jesus in Arabic and in the Koran was known as Isa. His tomb is said to be in Srinagar, the capital of Kashmir, described as the tomb of the prophet. Why would Jesus have been buried specifically in Srinagar - which means Great Serpent? The clue I believe is found in the word naga, which means serpent. In original Aramaic, Jesus was referred to as a naggar actually mistranslated into a carpenter in the Bible, when in actual fact I have found the word for carpenter to be nanger. Jesus was a naggar - a serpent of wisdom. Serpents were the symbol of High Initiates in the mystery schools of Isis in Egypt. 'Be ye as wise as serpents and as peaceful as doves' Matthew 11:16 'Many Gnostic traditions identified the Serpent with Jesus. In the Pistis Sophia, Jesus was the serpent who spoke to Eve 'from the tree of knowledge and the tree of life, which were in the paradise of Adam.''
Edited by vortex

Serpent is a symbol for wisdom in all traditions. It has to do with Kundalini. It's no surprise that there is a city named 'Great Serpent' in India since its a Kundalini culture... and Gnostics and Egyptians were well aware of Kundalini. These conspiracy theories are always ridiculous. Pains me to see people so paranoid or just plain bored. Is the world just not interesting enough?

Serpent is a symbol for wisdom in all traditions. It has to do with Kundalini. It's no surprise that there is a city named 'Great Serpent' in India since its a Kundalini culture... and Gnostics and Egyptians were well aware of Kundalini. These conspiracy theories are always ridiculous. Pains me to see people so paranoid or just plain bored. Is the world just not interesting enough?
Well, that's one possible factor. But, I think the jury is still out & this case far from fully-closed.

great%20serpent%20mound.jpg

The cliff painting of the Mesa Verde and other areas are said to be "guides" for their warriors and they claim that the "snake-shaped" mounds in the eastern United States were built by their ancestors.

The "Snake Dance" is performed even today although the picture is of a Snake Priest Circa 1890. The dance takes about two weeks to prepare and the snakes are gathered and watched over by the children. The snakes are usually rattle snakes and are dangerous but no harm seems to befall the children. Before the dance begins the dancers take an emetic (probably a sedative herb or hallucinogenic) and then dance with the snakes in their mouths. There is usually an Antelope Priest in attendance who helps with the dance, sometimes stroking the snakes with a feather or supporting their weight. After the dance the snakes are released to carry the prayers of the dancers.

they are the Verdants.

http://www.bibliotec...n_signtimes.htm

Some reptiles are good, others aren't for humanity.

Reptilian humanoids have been documented in numerous ancient texts.

There's people who like cats, and there's people who dislike them.

There's people who like dogs, and there's people who are afraid of them.

There's reptilians who like people, and there's reptilians who don't.

Yesterday I had a flash of creative inspiration and a whole plausible scenario appeared before my minds's eye as I was stroking my cat enjoying the feel of the smooth silky fur and the play of light on its delicate, shimmering black on grey pattern:

reptilians are into humans because they (reptilians) themselves are scaly and prefer smooth animals for pets, just like we enjoy furry and fluffy pets while we ourselves are smooth. Reptilian annunaki geneticists wanted a breed of pets with no fur, for extra smoothness, so they engineered us, taking away the fur all our fellow primates still have intact. Perhaps the reason was aesthetic, or maybe they wanted to minimize their allergies to fur, much the same way humans have created a breed of furless cats, usually owned by people who like cats but are allergic to the fur. Our civilization, which is the environment that can support this unnatural genetically modified trait of ours, was designed for the specific purpose of maintaining it (it is a fact of science that domesticated animals revert to their wild traits as soon as they go feral -- e.g., domestic pigs grow back their wild boar brothers' tougher, longer bristles within 6 weeks of being let loose in the wild!..)

how's that for destiny?:lol:

reptilians are into humans because they (reptilians) themselves are scaly and prefer smooth animals for pets, just like we enjoy furry and fluffy pets while we ourselves are smooth. Reptilian annunaki geneticists wanted a breed of pets with no fur, for extra smoothness, so they engineered us, taking away the fur all our fellow primates still have intact. Perhaps the reason was aesthetic, or maybe they wanted to minimize their allergies to fur, much the same way humans have created a breed of furless cats, usually owned by people who like cats but are allergic to the fur. Our civilization, which is the environment that can support this unnatural genetically modified trait of ours, was designed for the specific purpose of maintaining it (it is a fact of science that domesticated animals revert to their wild traits as soon as they go feral -- e.g., domestic pigs grow back their wild boar brothers' tougher, longer bristles within 6 weeks of being let loose in the wild!..)

Everybody sing along now! :D

There's people who like cats, and there's people who dislike them.

There's people who like dogs, and there's people who are afraid of them.

There's reptilians who like people, and there's reptilians who don't.

Yesterday I had a flash of creative inspiration and a whole plausible scenario appeared before my minds's eye as I was stroking my cat enjoying the feel of the smooth silky fur and the play of light on its delicate, shimmering black on grey pattern:

how's that for destiny?:lol:

I didn't know reptilians were Annunaki. I thought they were different species.

Anyways.. there is a faction of reptiles that certainly are not for humanity.

I didn't know reptilians were Annunaki. I thought they were different species.

Have you seen Sumerian art portarying Marduk the creator god, son of Enki? He is a dragon in the earliest representations, later he is sometimes shown as "having" a dragon at his side rather than "being" one, but in any event the evidence for his reptilian origins is literally carved in stone.

Anyway, Naga-Maya who may be an even earlier line of ancestry than the annunaki, originating from Mu, are also reptiles. We seem to bump into them at every cosmic turn. It's possible there's as many (or more) species of technological reptilians in the universe as there are of non-technological reptiles here on earth. The design is very basic. A reptile is a very literal magnification of the stereometric structure of the DNA. A snake is pretty much its look-alike, a lizard or a dragon sprouts some extremities but still retains the snake-like shape, and a mammal deviates some more from the original blueprint and might even lose the tail... but the primal blueprint can still be discerned. Since DNA is the basis of all life in all universe, not just on Earth, it's no surprise that assorted versions of the original reptilian design abound.

"Welcome to animal X" :ph34r:

Enjoy "my darlings" :D

(only 2 media files allowed, so just links for parts 3-8)

Have you seen Sumerian art portarying Marduk the creator god, son of Enki? He is a dragon in the earliest representations, later he is sometimes shown as "having" a dragon at his side rather than "being" one, but in any event the evidence for his reptilian origins is literally carved in stone.

Anyway, Naga-Maya who may be an even earlier line of ancestry than the annunaki, originating from Mu, are also reptiles. We seem to bump into them at every cosmic turn. It's possible there's as many (or more) species of technological reptilians in the universe as there are of non-technological reptiles here on earth. The design is very basic. A reptile is a very literal magnification of the stereometric structure of the DNA. A snake is pretty much its look-alike, a lizard or a dragon sprouts some extremities but still retains the snake-like shape, and a mammal deviates some more from the original blueprint and might even lose the tail... but the primal blueprint can still be discerned. Since DNA is the basis of all life in all universe, not just on Earth, it's no surprise that assorted versions of the original reptilian design abound.

A source told me that actually Marduk is not the only one against humanity. Reptiles are as well, and perhaps Marduk and his faction are under them. Just so you know, there are 2 factions of annunaki.. Serpent, which Marduk leads, and Ram which is on our side, or rather against the serpent faction.

• Like 1

also...

History Channel's Ancient Aliens, The series

http://www.history.com/shows/ancient-aliens

Online: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZYYmOgdVdI&feature=related

ALso.. I pretty much think that a majority of our past has been hidden, archaelogical evidence has been removed, and switched around to keep us from knowing the truth. Same goes for all ancient mystical, spiritual traditions and religions. Including daoism.

Especially since, much if not the majority of what originated in the ancient mystical traditions were actually Passed down from ETs. Many of the mythological deities were also ETs.

ALso.. I pretty much think that a majority of our past has been hidden, archaelogical evidence has been removed, and switched around to keep us from knowing the truth. Same goes for all ancient mystical, spiritual traditions and religions. Including daoism.

I agree completely. I've been reading books like "Forbidden Archeology" and what not, and comparing mythologies of the various peoples of the world and so on, and have come to the same conclusion. In fact, I've seen history being hidden during my own lifetime. I've seen things happen and then I've seen the official account of these things and the official version consisted exclusively of lies.

Not to mention a few esoteric sources I've been exposed to that corroborate the same idea... Let me tell you about a very strange one... I used to have a weird guy for a co-worker, who was messed up in many ways, from a mafia background to a drug abuse problem to the general "trouble" feel about him... so anyway, one day I had to work on a project with him on a weekend, just the two of us for a few hours, and he showed up clearly on "something," he asserted prescription antidepressants but I suspect it was more than that, and he wanted to "tell me all his secrets" in that state, much as I didn't want to know. However, one thing he said got my heart racing for some reason, even though it was the farthest out assertion of his of them all -- but something told me there was... I dunno... ...something to it. He said that his current life was a karmic punishment for what he did in a prior one, in which he followed an order to burn the great library at Alexandria so as to destroy all real historic records of everything that went before. Of course it's no "proof" but everything in me went "bingo." By the way, all taoist records were burnt by emperors' orders on several occasions too, and the punishment for having any of them was death -- for centuries on end.

Thanks for the links, I'll check them out when I have a chance.

Were humans directly evolved within this planet or came from elsewhere?

This is a question I have been asking to myself since I was a child.

Now, a friend of mine who has lived amongst mystics in Asia for many years confirmed that I was right about my doubts. I did a Google search on the matter and this page gives a good account on this topic:

http://www.crystalinks.com/sumergods.html

Very interesting.

I had an interesting experience this morning after my Bagua practice. I felt a connection with beings living in another planet with their sun quite close to its surface, hence it was a very luminous place to live. You may ask if my mind could have been conditioned by this thread. Not at all since I read the last couple of posts just now.

Were humans directly evolved within this planet or came from elsewhere?

This is a question I have been asking to myself since I was a child.

Now, a friend of mine who has lived amongst mystics in Asia for many years confirmed that I was right about my doubts. I did a Google search on the matter and this page gives a good account on this topic:

http://www.crystalinks.com/sumergods.html

Very interesting.

I had an interesting experience this morning after my Bagua practice. I felt a connection with beings living in another planet with their sun quite close to its surface, hence it was a very luminous place to live. You may ask if my mind could have been conditioned by this thread. Not at all since I read the last couple of posts just now.

According to the theory Iknow of.. we are 80 percent annunaki genes with 20 percent of the homo erectus ancient humanoids. We also have a reptilian brain, and mammalian brain.

Edited by Non

Maybe you will not have enough patience to listen this man but definitely worth the time spent imho.

The short short version: They never left earth, they are several species or races, they are all over the solar system's planets including moon, and they 'cultivate' us like we cultivate cattle and pets and a big change is approaching which they are aware of, as well as our governments.:unsure:

Two years ago I met a female who was different. When I read this person't karma and spirit I saw a non-human face. She was aware of this and she even told me when she used to live in Israel she was expelled from a kibbutz because they also something strange on her to the point where she was asked to leave the place immediately.

The friend I mentioned in my last post calls these humans reptilians and she said in Siberia they are very aware of them.

I sometimes came across humans that are different and I can see it in their eyes; their energy is different.

Anyone got a body of one of these? after all this time chances are one of them would turn up somewhere if the walk among us right? :rolleyes:

When it comes to bigfoot and stuff like that ok, not as easy since they live in the wild, but for those who believe they walk among us shape shifting etc, how do you explain the lack of reptilian?

• Like 1

Taken from David Icke's Wiki...

"many prominent figures are reptilian, including George W. Bush, Queen Elizabeth II, Kris Kristofferson, and Boxcar Willie.[3]"

NOT U2 Boxcar Willie! Nooooooo! ROFL

• Like 1

As for Reptilians....well, at least they make for interesting antagonists on scifi. In real life though, they are more likely remnants of old psychological fears (remember our early ancestors had to fear crocs, snakes etc.), and not real shapeshifting entities bent on ruling the monkeys. More likely that is simply delusions from those who don't want to accept that humanity is responsible for their own mistakes...

HE'S JUST A MONKEYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

frieza_91035_by_dragonballzCZ.png