gendao

Reptilians?!

Yeah that was damn strange!
Apparently, there's lots more all over Youtube now.
Cathy writes in "Trance Formation Of America" of how George Bush was sitting in front of her in his office in Washington DC when, he opened a book at a page depicting lizard-like aliens from a far off, deep space place. Bush then claimed to be an 'alien' himself and appeared, before her eyes, to transform 'like a chameleon' into a reptile. Cathy believed that some kind of hologram had been activated to achieve this and from her understanding at the time I can see why she rationalized her experience in this way.
Now, Bush Sr. normally has blue eyes...

But, they appear more murky green and slitted here.

I love lizards as much as the next guy, but we're all just playing with photoshop, right? :huh:

I dunno, all these clips look like simple video artifacts from compression hicups to me. Nothing reptilian if you ask me.

Anyhow, what a friend told me is that reptilians did in fact screw us all over...but suffered a lot of karmic blowback in the future from it. So, some decided to time-travel back to now and help some of us to "undo" all their bad karma. Hence, there's a mixed-bag of them out there right now.

kewl!!

Ok, this is pretty interesting. Supposedly, some humans can be controlled by a reptilian behind them.

This is illustrated at

and explained after
- where reptilians are shown controlling humans like puppets from behind by our lower chakras.

Now, at

, the woman's snack bag takes the form of a huge reptilian behind her. An interesting illusion, to say the least.. :D

Retired Navy Yeoman describes seeing photos of

file...

In fact, what he describes looks remarkably like this

Note: The greys are supposedly drone-like servants of the Reptilians. So this description would seem to bolster that connection.

Edited by vortex

Guest winpro07

Edited by winpro07

This

on the bigger picture on aliens.

The 2 main "hostile" aliens to us are the Draconian reptilians and Zeta greys. The reptilians have this old grudge against us and primarily just use us as a food source. While the greys are using our genetics to restore their own by creating a hybrid race.

And if you ever encounter a hostile reptilian, you best get the hell outta there because they have superhuman strength and are extremely psychic! IOW, you'd basically be dead meat in a 1-on-1, H2H death match. :D

• Like 1

Check out "Biogenesis: The Creation of Mankind by an Angelic Species" on newdawn.dharmahost.biz

It has extensive quotes from a 7 hour interview with Credo Mutwa. Almost 500 pages and has Chinese-relevant correlations to the "Dragon Kings" as well.

The best book on the subject in print.

Edited by Hern Heng

And if you ever encounter a hostile reptilian, you best get the hell outta there because they have superhuman strength and are extremely psychic! IOW, you'd basically be dead meat in a 1-on-1, H2H death match. :D

Thankfully there was an intergalactic newcast showing how we earthlings can fight this menace. One way shown was to construct a primitive cannon using everyday objects like tnt, diamonds and such. They're strong, but slow lumbering beasts so you'll have plenty of time, especially in winter where they'll be even slower! Another had scientific information showing the so called 'advanced' race couldn't handle strong emotional thoughts. Just think dark thoughts until one gets close enough to choke out.

See, they're not so tough. As long as you remember to keep a blaster close and not believe everything you see you'll be just fine.

B)

Michael

This

on the bigger picture on aliens.

The 2 main "hostile" aliens to us are the Draconian reptilians and Zeta greys. The reptilians have this old grudge against us and primarily just use us as a food source. While the greys are using our genetics to restore their own by creating a hybrid race.

Uh oh..you stumbled onto Alex :lol:

I have been told I shouldn't talk about it. But I found out about this a few weeks after the LA Kunlun workshop.

There is alot to this that should really be reserved for private discussion on the future Kunlun board. But since you have done a bunch of workshops if your inclined to ask Mantra about it privately and he is inclined to tell you go ahead.

Damn rabbit hole.

Yes, David Icke's interview with Credo Mutwa is on YouTube here.

But, I would like to hear the correlations with Chinese "Dragon Kings."

You know what thought just struck me though - is there an etymological connection between "DRAGON" and "DRACO?"

I mean, the royal Draconian reptilians are supposedly winged with long tails.

And dragons are also...winged with long tails...

Dragon_negro_de_alas_rojas__y__by_e.jpg

Hmmm...

So, there does seem to be a correlation between Draco and dragon. Very interesting...

The Vampire and jinni-l-`amaar connection is a big chunk of the same book too. Yes, it's ALL connected. Just the myths themselves obfuscate things a bit, but at the core there is a common thread that runs through all of them.

Order the book, you won't be sorry.

Was Yoda a reptilian that had decided to help us out?

i have an old article with Sufi Shuyookh claiming that George Lucas interviewed them in the early 70's. From Sufism Lucas got both Yoda (al-Khidhr), the story of Luke and Yoda by in Dagoba (Moses and Khidhr in the Qur'aan), and the term "Jedi" (Al-Jedi), itself. The "lightsaber" is based on ahadeeth about `Ali ibn Abi Taalib being given a sword that would "activate" with light when necessary. The sword was given to him by Jibreel (Gabriel), who is described as we would describe an extraterrestrial today.

Uh oh..you stumbled onto Alex :lol:

I have been told I shouldn't talk about it. But I found out about this a few weeks after the LA Kunlun workshop.

There is alot to this that should really be reserved for private discussion on the future Kunlun board. But since you have done a bunch of workshops if your inclined to ask Mantra about it privately and he is inclined to tell you go ahead.

Damn rabbit hole.

He he, well I can handle the truth, whatever it is. I've actually been interested in UFOs and aliens since a young age. But, I will just wait for the Kunlun board to hear Mantra's take on it (hopefully soon). Should be very interesting... :P

Interestingly enough I wasn't particuarly interested myself but just part of the package of going deep with the Maxter.

And, incedently, I don't feel I have gone too deep yet.

BTW..I won't talk about this sort of stuff on a public forum anymore but I spoke with a certain Taoist Master we both know and his take is the situation isn't as black and white as Alex makes out.

Sort of how not all human beings are "good" or "bad", you know?

Cam

BTW..I won't talk about this sort of stuff on a public forum anymore but I spoke with a certain Taoist Master we both know and his take is the situation isn't as black and white as Alex makes out.

Sort of how not all human beings are "good" or "bad", you know?

I'm sure. No group is absolutely monolithic. Most form some sort of bell curve with a range of viewpoints (just like this board). So, I would like to learn about all the gray areas in more detail.

:D I was joking about yoda but it opened up a whole can of worms :D

Nice to see kunlun includes all the bollox out there, levitation, UFO's, Aliens, reptilians etc etc. Is there anything they won't sell you? :lol:

Kunlun energy water anyone? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hehe.

The ET thing is interesting to say the least. I was in the same boat as you and mostly thought that was BS, but now definetly consider the reality that there most likely are advanced races of ET's in the universe. Which really just makes sense. Trillions or billions of stars and little planet Earth orbiting the sun the only home of intelligent life forms seems like a rather huge waste of space.

But if you want to think it's bs that's cool too.

• Like 1

I believe there are aliens out there. No doubt. It would be stupid not to. After all, there are billions of stars with trillions of planets orbiting them. But to say they are here and kunlun has a secret about them they can only share with you for $1,000,000,000's is probably a load of bollox. But I could be wrong as Kunlun seems to know and do everything except be a cult. Psst don't mention cult, the sheeple get upset here. :D

I actually believe there are creatures here on earth that we can't see or detect. Because every creature thinks it is the centre of the universe and in one respect its correct. You see my dogs know they have masters but if they see a frog out in the garden its toast. So from their point of view they are in the middle of all life. There are things above and below them.

This is true for humans also.

There are humans more and less developed than ourselves. But we as individuals see ourself in the middle. Its natures way to have higher and lower life. We see ourself higher than dogs but lesser than god or aliens. So in the universe we see ourselves as in the middle of life.

So its not a great leap to think there is higher life living on this very planet and that we are in the middle of it. So the highest forms of life we cannot detect or see. And they are probably unaware of us. Its no different from an ant meeting a human. they cannot possibly grasp what they have met because its beyond their comprehension. And we of course are barely aware of them.

I think they are not supreme beings or any crap like that. Just another life form living here that is above our comprehension/sensors at the moment.

Who knows, we might build detectors that can pick them up in the future.

I just know I am not top dog in the universe. It simply doesn't work that way :D

• Like 1

Hehe, yeah I don't know.

There seems to be two camps. Aliens are involved in all sorts of stuff camp. There are good and bad aliens. The good ones supposedly want to help us and the bad ones want to eat us or take us over.

Then the scientist/sceptic who doesn't believe until he sees something walk up and say hello to him. I would say I fall more into this camp but just common sense tells me it makes sense for there to be intelligent life elsewhere(or here) in the universe.

The people who claim to have had direct experience(such as the man in the videos vortex posted) seem sincere. So you have a situation where you are either dealing with people who are sincere, are crazy or did too many drugs, or are lying.

I don't really care which it is. To me, the Tao or enlightenment would be reacting the same to either scenario and not getting freaked out, angry, upset or whatever.

It's all basically a big movie anyway, whether it involves outer space beings or not :)

• Like 1