gendao

Reptilians?!

Anyone got a body of one of these? after all this time chances are one of them would turn up somewhere if the walk among us right? rolleyes.gif

When it comes to bigfoot and stuff like that ok, not as easy since they live in the wild, but for those who believe they walk among us shape shifting etc, how do you explain the lack of reptilian?

eh?

LOL - man, your next door neighbour could be one and you are just sleepy and none the wiser.

... at least he has now caught up to 6 years ago ! 

:glare:

I hope so , yeh - but then my statements are not about him or anyone else on the forums - it's about the written word that lingers.

BS IS BS.

I must say Dao Bummers that I did expect more from y'all!!

13 pages and no real substance and only a few direct experiences to speak of....(haha 13 pages how funny)

If the likes of you lot - with all this meditating, cultivating and bending over backwards - still cannot see the big fucking pink elephant in the room - what hope have all the sleepy heads got?

Lots of hope, in my opinion...but wake the fuck up seriously!!

Seriously, this thread serves more purpose in keeping the matrix going than it does to ascend it.

People, know thyself!

.... Hahaha.   Are you aware that bacteria created human beings?  Virus's and diseases are not all bad....... if you have the brain to see far enough....  You want to be a healthy cell?... you know there are very healthy virus's, and bacteria everywhere?  You already are one kind of them, whether you like it or not.

Damn ! 

he got all the way up to 5 years ago ... now look what you have done  !   <_<

I must say Dao Bummers that I did expect more from y'all!!

13 pages and no real substance and only a few direct experiences to speak of....(haha 13 pages how funny)

If the likes of you lot - with all this meditating, cultivating and bending over backwards - still cannot see the big fucking pink elephant in the room - what hope have all the sleepy heads got?

Lots of hope, in my opinion...but wake the fuck up seriously!!

Seriously, this thread serves more purpose in keeping the matrix going than it does to ascend it.

People, know thyself!

Your insults cannot harm me 

• Like 2

You dug this post up from 2007...I bet most of the posters have since changed or developed upon whatever they posted almost 9 years ago.

If we could take a peek at whatever beliefs the most recent edition of you has built upon. There must be some OMG facepalming moments there, too.

Edited by Silent Answers
  • Like 1

You dug this post up from 2007...I bet most of the posters have since changed or developed upon whatever they posted almost 9 years ago.

If we could take a peek at whatever beliefs the most recent edition of you has built upon. There must be some OMG facepalming moments there, too.

I don't think I have changed.

• Like 1

I don't think I have changed.

I think there's hope for you yet, though.

:D

• Like 3

FWIW, there's a building in town here which many have claimed is haunted over the years, and which was used as a temporary hospital during both the yellow fever and Spanish flu epidemics. Guy I know says he saw reptilians come out of the basement one night.

• Like 1

I knew someone would get me with an exception.

Sorry it took so long.

Copperheads, sea turtles and snapping turtles were the ones that came to mind, being a Southern boy...

Sorry it took so long.

Copperheads, sea turtles and snapping turtles were the ones that came to mind, being a Southern boy...

I'm not too sure about the copperheads but I don't question it.  There are a number of snakes that do hunt at night because that's when their prey comes out.

• Like 1

Reptiles are diurnals.  They don't come out at night.

Try walking around in the Mojave and Sonora deserts at night in the summer time when the Western diamondback and Mojave rattlers are out hunting. The Mojave rattler's venom is extremely potent. I have had encounters with large Western diamondback rattlers in the mountains outside of Los Alamos. Scary encounters for sure!

Edited by ralis
  • Like 2

Try walking around in the Mojave and Sonora deserts at night in the summer time when the Western diamondback and Mojave rattlers are out hunting. The Mojave rattler's venom is extremely potent. I have had encounters with large Western diamondback rattlers in the mountains outside of Los Alamos. Scary encounters for sure!

In my younger years I have walked around out there but never at night time and I always carried a stick so that I could make noise so they would know I was coming and didn't scare them into a defensive mode.

In my younger years I have walked around out there but never at night time and I always carried a stick so that I could make noise so they would know I was coming and didn't scare them into a defensive mode.

The last encounter I had with a Western diamondback reminded me not to make assumptions regarding their behavior. Those critters are extremely aggressive. This one appeared to be at least 6' long and possibly 3" in diameter.

I also assumed that their range was much lower in elevation. Wrong! They range up to 7,000 ft. This encounter was just below that elevation. Twelve feet from this snake is the danger zone which I quickly found out. :lol:

There must be Eastern diamondbacks in your area?

There must be Eastern diamondbacks in your area?

I wouldn't have to travel very far from my home to be in their territory.

The only common ones directly in my area are the black and garter snakes, both non-poisonous and useful at keeping the mouse, rat, and toad populations down.

My last up close and personal with a poisonous was with a water moccacin.  I was in a small boat fishing and it wanted to get in the boat with me.  I gave it a whooping with my fishing rod.

I wouldn't have to travel very far from my home to be in their territory.

The only common ones directly in my area are the black and garter snakes, both non-poisonous and useful at keeping the mouse, rat, and toad populations down.

My last up close and personal with a poisonous was with a water moccacin.  I was in a small boat fishing and it wanted to get in the boat with me.  I gave it a whooping with my fishing rod.

Water moccasins are very social reptiles. :lol: 

• Like 1

LOL

Ain't that the truth! MFing cottonmouths will chase you in the water or on land. They aren't the fastest but they can hit hard enough to break legs. We've got rattlers and copperheads to watch out for, too, but they would usually rather flee.

Were you trying to be politically correct?  I think it is more at they are a territorial animal and they always want to know what is going on in their territory. 

Were you trying to be politically correct?  I think it is more at they are a territorial animal and they always want to know what is going on in their territory. 

The moccasin was just checking you out.

• Like 1