gendao

Reptilians?!

The whole reptilian deal is more about one's aura/energy vibration than anything I think. "Seeing" a reptile is your mind's way of interpreting their aura. Several times when I've seen videos of members of the Rothschild family or other elites and tried to read them, I did indeed get the image/impression of a snake-like/cold being. Someone who has let their higher compassion and intuition atrophy would be operating more from the selfish impulses that are part of the "reptilian" brain from earlier phases of evolution.

Some of the spirits and ETs which people interpret as reptilians likely have a similar vibration as well.

The whole reptilian deal is more about one's aura/energy vibration than anything I think...

Agree with your statement.

• Like 1

If we have captors and destruction of information is important to them it stands to reason that,that information would be empowering to us the captives.

There are two parts to the information that has been destroyed, or re written -historical account (lineage) where do we come from?

and what we are meant to become, our destiny. What are our real ability that have

been socialized out of our mental scope?

this is what a captor would fear.

Is our knowing the truth so disempowering to them? why?

Does rising to our human potential leave them in the dust>?

What is the very core of what they fear us knowing?

They are in hiding, why?

• Like 1

It seems the Reps/lIIuminati are using pop music/culture as a mass media "carrier wave" amplifier for their spells & gang signs:

qu7qsemp.jpgtut8atj9qq.jpg

bc8c4128-84cb-47ba-a9ca-963d0fc97c77_Rih

n6om8k.jpg

Linsday-Lohan-Tattoo.jpg

SISU-Credit-Courtesy_t479.jpg?6626f76dcd

523240_270513589731350_1329066444_n-670x

FPI609140304V2_b.pngsymbol460.jpg

Anyone got a body of one of these? after all this time chances are one of them would turn up somewhere if the walk among us right? rolleyes.gif

When it comes to bigfoot and stuff like that ok, not as easy since they live in the wild, but for those who believe they walk among us shape shifting etc, how do you explain the lack of reptilian?

Walk amongst us ?? LACK of reptilian ?????

No lack of reptiles in here ... just us lizards.

This is a splinter off this thread here. There's been some discussion about Reptilians.

Well, I've read and heard so many things about them now from various sources that I don't know what to believe anymore...

Who and what are they?

Where do they primarily reside?

What is their physiology - primarily physical, spiritual, both?

How do they live (eat, reproduce, etc) and what is their typical behavior?

Where are they from and what is their history?

What are they known as in different cultures and religions?

What is their relation to us?

What is their modus operandi now?

Are some to help or harm us?

What all did Max say about them?

Etc.

Discuss! http://thetaobums.com/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/biggrin.gif

I stopped caring a long time ago. Nothing can harm your soul as a committed cultivator anyway :)

Even if they were exposed one day, what would we really do about it?

Personally, I feel there's "reptilian" in all of us...or demons or whatever. Seems to be just a metaphor for people hungry for personal/selfish gain.

• Like 2

It seems the Reps/lIIuminati are using pop music/culture as a mass media "carrier wave" amplifier for their spells & gang signs:

qu7qsemp.jpgtut8atj9qq.jpg

bc8c4128-84cb-47ba-a9ca-963d0fc97c77_Rih

n6om8k.jpg

Linsday-Lohan-Tattoo.jpg

SISU-Credit-Courtesy_t479.jpg?6626f76dcd

523240_270513589731350_1329066444_n-670x

FPI609140304V2_b.pngsymbol460.jpg

True to this...Kesha is another tool of this operation and so many more. I've worked in the industry for years and to me, it's a clear technique to tap into our more depraved fantasies to ultimately sell and make kingpins at Universal, Sony etc lots of money.

Generally artists are skint. Tempted with fame, many will throw themselves away to be enslaved by to a gruelling schedule.

Edited by Rara
  • Like 1

Well Taoist Master Ni of L.A. states that if you sleep on your back then dead spirit lights suck off your life force. Same difference -- Reptilians are just the lower astral realms of dead humanists....

Yes, that is actually true. But its only because sleeping on your back "opens you up" and that is what is being responded too as modus operandi is "close down".

I think we really do have these kind of things in our collective unconscious - myths around the world have had reptilian themes throughout... What seems to happen is that lay-people open up to these unconscious aspects and rather than carry on opening further, start focusing on what comes up as a result - so we have a mixture of openness and plain old human numbness and so we see these unconscious fragments and our numb and narrow mind tries to pin them down, to make them real (or completely unreal) - because the mind needs to be sure about stuff - so we end up projecting all this stuff outwards and seeing evidence in the outer world that 'humanoid reptiles really exist and live among us and shape shift and control our society and george bush is one and it's a whole conspiracy and the government is in on it and they build underground tunnels and change our atmosphere and are trying to kill us etc etc etc' or we go this is complete bull crap and people that believe this are paranoid, delusional idiots... neither is true, ofcourse...

It's like if a scientist looked into a microscope and saw tiny living organisms and instead of looking further threw away the microscope and started to try and convince everyone that these micro organisms are aliens and they control us and the whole earth is ruled by them and george bush is one and they live in underground tunnels in the fourth dimension etc... and then another guy goes: yeah whatever this is all delusional nonsence, there is no such thing as microorganisms, get real...

Once we open up to the mysterious, our minds freak out - "shit I'm losing my control" - and so our mind attempts in any way possible to take back control and stop the mysterious, so it becomes sure about reptilians and starts seeing it everywhere or becomes actively against such stuff and sees everyone as delusional - and yeah it takes a lot of energy and life force and stops further development - but hey at least we're in control again, phew rolleyes.gif

This captures my view pretty well. 

lol

the human imagination never ceases to amaze me

HAHA!

I agree, but human ignorance really takes that cake doesn't it?

LOLZ

And if you ever encounter a hostile reptilian, you best get the hell outta there because they have superhuman strength and are extremely psychic! IOW, you'd basically be dead meat in a 1-on-1, H2H death match. biggrin.gif

Nah, he really wasn't that scary to be completely fair. More pathetic was my observation...

Love is Divine Power!

But if you want to think it's bs that's cool too.

No it's not it's just more bs, and that is only cool after it sits on the paddock for too long, but then it actually starts heating up from the sun and the thermogenesis etc.

Nope, not cool.

I just know I am not top dog in the universe. It simply doesn't work that way biggrin.gif

Sorry to spoil is brah, the only top dog in your universe is you.

But then top dog can be as fucking stupid as he likes, right?!

He is after all top dog, so he can ask little dog to piss all over him so he smells better for the low-lings...shhhure! :blink:

Because it's just a mess of different info surrounded by fear.

If you have had a direct experience though that's awesome. Hopefully it was positive smile.gif

Yep agreed.

Direct experience changes everything...but then they only approach and become visible to those that are a direct or major threat to the matrix.

And then they want to control you not kill or eat you...a direct threat when free is a great pet when in fear.

Our fear is their food not us, and the most liberated hold the greatest potential to liberate others, but the greatest potential to enforce the matrix if you can sway them from love to fear.

Pretty fucking boring, I'm over it to be honest, enough thousands of years have past.

Let's fucking do this!!

If you want one of these scaled mo fos to turn up - all ya have to do is raise the frequency of the grid in your area sufficently and wait for the retribution - no good deed goes unpunished.

But for a long time all you will know is inner turmoil, and conflict with your partner and attack from those around you.

Swim headlong into that and blast the fuck out of everyone with love and light - in time the heat will turn up and they'll escalate it.

All this hypothetical talk is making me sleepy like a matrix re-enforcement fuckwit!

zzzzzzzzzzz

• Like 2

Come'n guys. Could you be a little more specific please!?!

Ok, well I'd be pretty surprised if you didn't have a reptoid control neighbour within a few doors of where you live.

That specific enough for you...?

Ask yourself this:

Are my thoughts all mine?

Are all the fights I have with my partner originated by me and my partner?

Should I take the blue pill or the red pill?

Humans are not that special. And we only have moderate access to the general plethora of knowledge that exists within this vibrational field we call our earth.

Yes we are, we are very special. Break free from the matrix for a glimpse and you will remember. Stop talking yourself and others down, you are fucking awesome.

I've seen the black triangle UFO's that have been photographed and filmed, they are a classified US Airforce vehicle and have beacons and flashing lights like they all do, to prevent collisions and provide a light source for their surveillance equipment.

Seeing reptiles in a trance is not proof of them.

People see all sorts of things in drug trance, er I mean, shamanic states. Doesn't make it real.

Aliens surely exist as we do, of this I have little doubt, but more powerful then any extraterrestrial agenda are the human traits of imagination and paranoia. Aside from this greed and want of fame are also very powerful motivators.

Had I not been raised as a mormon I might not be as familiar as I am with the willingness of people to lie about fantastic things for various reasons. Authors in particular have a financial motive to mislead others in many cases.

The idea that the reptilians exist in the 4th dimension is odd, physics says that the 4th dimension is timespace itself, thus we are living in the 4th dimension.

The geometric fourth dimension is a construct and for all intents and purposes not a proven reality, unlike timespace.

I am severely entertained by the reptilian stuff.

DMT was linked to alien abduction scenarios in the tests in the book DMT the spirit molecule. Apparently people who have large amounts of hallucinogenic molecules in their system tend to report alien abduction experiences of a terrifying nature. I think some people naturally have episodes where this occurs without injection and then they bear their testimony about what they saw.

I recall my son hallucinating during a fever once. I was terrified then.

If humans are genetically engineered then there should be evidence of this in the genome as compared to the MRCA(most recent common ancestor) of our species before this engineering event.

However we are not the most intelligent animal on the planet, we just have the most developed informational systems and thus technological systems. Several animals lacking information systems of the type we use exhibit greater relative control over mental type functions than we. I rather think we are one of the dumber species.

We are certainly domesticated, by class division. Those who exploit the majority of people on earth are not aliens or living in space ships. They are bankers and aristocrats, people like David Rockefeller (trilat commission founder) who have openly and admittedly pursued the domestication of the planet through the manipulation of finance, politics, academic and scientific information and religion.

blah religious crap!

"we just have the most developed informational systems and thus..."

This stuff just rocks me out! I have no idea whether we have the most developed system or not (although it's likely;-)) But I know we are very quick to say we have it;-)

Hard to position myself with this issue, but I hear there are some big trees who live for a very long time (in "us-years", sort of like inverse dog/cat years).

However, if we really are the most developed, what are we doing with that? Personally not a huge amount, some stuff here and there. Kind of crappy for a well-developed being/whatever, no?

And if that isn't the case, what do we care?

I like you Birch, you have a beautiful heart to be sure...

If we are so underdeveloped - then why do they seek our light so dearly?

Its not a case of well developed, as much as a case of well poised to upset the whole f'n system.

There's a massive mo fo of power in that - and if they want that power themselves they best step up the control right?

But then, what would a sleepy underdeveloped mo fo know?

Wow, this may be the most mind-blowing alien conspiarcy theory I've read yet!

Synopsis of The Alien Master Plan

The Hybrid Breeding Program and Impending Enslavement of Mankind

To paraphrase:

Basically, Reptilians have created a "negative hierarchy" on Earth (where all subordinates are in some way duped by their superiors) and employed the Hegelian dialectic (artificially creating problem-reaction-solutions) to tool an elitist group of humans (or human-Reptilian hybrids) to impose a New World Order infrastructure here. Once this is done, this human elitist toolkit will be popularly scapegoated for this mess, ousted...and Reptilians will swoop in to "save the day." And seamlessly assume global control using the technological-political medical-military-industrial complex that these elite tools built for them! Not only will humans not resist this hostile takeover - they will religiously welcome them!

What wicked, mad, mad genius! wacko.gif

Not a bad plan huh, pitty about all of this annoying fucking light streaming onto the planet now...fucking things up.

Damn 26,000 year cycle!

From another point of view I see we are sort of all like cells in the universe body.

The question..are you going to be one of the figheter cells that helps the univers or a virus or disease or something.

I want to be a healthy cells..

.... Hahaha.   Are you aware that bacteria created human beings?  Virus's and diseases are not all bad....... if you have the brain to see far enough....  You want to be a healthy cell?... you know there are very healthy virus's, and bacteria everywhere?  You already are one kind of them, whether you like it or not.