gendao

Reptilians?!

I think we really do have these kind of things in our collective unconscious - myths around the world have had reptilian themes throughout... What seems to happen is that lay-people open up to these unconscious aspects and rather than carry on opening further, start focusing on what comes up as a result - so we have a mixture of openness and plain old human numbness and so we see these unconscious fragments and our numb and narrow mind tries to pin them down, to make them real (or completely unreal) - because the mind needs to be sure about stuff - so we end up projecting all this stuff outwards and seeing evidence in the outer world that 'humanoid reptiles really exist and live among us and shape shift and control our society and george bush is one and it's a whole conspiracy and the government is in on it and they build underground tunnels and change our atmosphere and are trying to kill us etc etc etc' or we go this is complete bull crap and people that believe this are paranoid, delusional idiots... neither is true, ofcourse...

This is nice armchair philosophy, but what is this actually based on? Have you had these experiences, or is this just idle speculation?

• Like 1

Well Taoist Master Ni of L.A. states that if you sleep on your back then dead spirit lights suck off your life force. Same difference -- Reptilians are just the lower astral realms of dead humanists....

This is nice armchair philosophy, but what is this actually based on? Have you had these experiences, or is this just idle speculation?

• Like 1

Well Taoist Master Ni of L.A. states that if you sleep on your back then dead spirit lights suck off your life force. Same difference -- Reptilians are just the lower astral realms of dead humanists....

reminds me a bit of these things called succubus (or incubus)

This is a splinter off this thread here. There's been some discussion about Reptilians.

Well, I've read and heard so many things about them now from various sources that I don't know what to believe anymore...

Who and what are they?

Where do they primarily reside?

What is their physiology - primarily physical, spiritual, both?

How do they live (eat, reproduce, etc) and what is their typical behavior?

Where are they from and what is their history?

What are they known as in different cultures and religions?

What is their relation to us?

What is their modus operandi now?

Are some to help or harm us?

What all did Max say about them?

Etc.

Discuss! :D

I can not speak concerning the david Icke style reptoids however I have had a naga patron for several years now. Whether she is real or not is another matter, but she has aided me many times and has given knowledge to me that I was not aware of before. I will try to answer your questions based on my experiences with Kenya.

1.What is she?

She is a very powerful spirit of some type, perhaps even a godform. The legends state that she was the one to protect Siddhartha Gautama from harm until he could gain enlightenment.

2.Where do they reside?

According to legend she resides in a realm between where humans are and where the asura are. This realm is believed to be a large series of caves that encircle the whole planet. My experience tells me that she is in the lower reaches of the astral.

3. What is her physiology?

Likely the same as most spirits, a matrix of electromagnetic energy that can with enough effort manifest itself in a physical form for brief periods.

4. How does she live and what is her behaviour?

She seems to feed off of life energy, chi if you will. She has always acted like a stern but caring teacher to me. All she has ever asked of me is that I continue my practices.

5. Her origin and history?

This is complicated. She has never told me directly about this and most of the legends concerning her are forgotten except in a handful of Burmese temples where naga worship is still practiced. What the legends do say is the when the demon world learned that Siddhartha Gautama was near enlightenment, they sent armies and assassins after him. The Devi saw this and asked the queen of the nagas to take Siddhartha down into her realm and to guard him until it was time for him to become enlightened. For this deed she was given the title of protector of those seeking enlightenment and guardian of the treasures of the deep. I think this story is symbolic rather than historical, but who am I to say.

6. What is she known as in different cultures and religions?

Culture wise there are legends about the naga queen in most eastern nations with Burma, Thailand, and India having the most. All the legends I have heard depict her pretty much the same with the exception of Thailand where nagas are seen as less human and more animalistic. As for religions, Burmese folk religion treats her as a goddess to be feared and appeased. Hindu legends treat her as a slightly demonic, but noble spirit who protects those on the Path. Other than that I do not know what other religions would make of her.

7. What is her relation to us? I can only tell about her relation to me. She is a a spirit who aids me follow the Way, though the path she leads me on is a rather complex one.

8. What is her modus operandi? She attracted me to a $1,000 statue of her. At the time I was dead broke and in a moment of inspiration I told her that if she provided the money I would purchase the statue. A month later I had $24,000 in the bank and bought the statue. She has always used statues of herself to communicate with me and it has always been simply hearing her voice in my head.

9. Does she help or harm me? While I do not always understand her directions at the time she gives them, they have yet to lead me astray. Thus I suppose helps me.

10. What did Max say about them? This I have no clue on.

Now with all that said, does any of it matter? The nagas, reptoids or what have you are simply more of the 10,000 things. Instead of worrying about them, would it not be better to focus on the return? To study these things out of curiosity is one thing, but be careful not to let them overtake your life like happened to Icke. In the long run they matter only as much as the trees or the birds or the air. If they are out there, then they are but unless one is eating or probing you I wouldn't give them much thought.

I'm with the skeptics here. But I have a question.

"What is their physiology - primarily physical, spiritual, both?

Same as ours, but much older (hundreds of millions of years older, just like our ordinary reptiles are much older than primates) and consequently much farther evolved in their ability to use and transform energy."

This seems to imply that reptiles are more evolved than mammals, or that being cold blooded is better than being warm blooded. Is that so? Why?

Edited by arnquist

It'd make sense that cold blooded evolved before warm. Better? Not necessarily. Different? Yep.

I always sleep on my back...its best for my busted back :D

Edited by joeblast

See read "The Accidental Mind" by the JOhns Hopkins neurscientist.

For modern humans the cerebellum acts as an inhibitor -- creating a negative potential in millivolts for the brain. This is why we can't tickle ourselves.

But meditation enables humans to no longer be controlled by their reptilian brain. The original reptilian of course is the bioluminsence deep sea worms from 550 mya.

As Sri Ramana Maharshi states: There is no evolution. No One can know the Tao.

It'd make sense that cold blooded evolved before warm. Better? Not necessarily. Different? Yep.

I always sleep on my back...its best for my busted back :D

See read "The Accidental Mind" by the JOhns Hopkins neurscientist.

For modern humans the cerebellum acts as an inhibitor -- creating a negative potential in millivolts for the brain. This is why we can't tickle ourselves.

But meditation enables humans to no longer be controlled by their reptilian brain. The original reptilian of course is the bioluminsence deep sea worms from 550 mya.

As Sri Ramana Maharshi states: There is no evolution. No One can know the Tao.

I'm already in the middle of Zen & the Brain (Austin)...seems to be a more interesting read...

no evolution, eh? :rolleyes:

I'm with the skeptics here. But I have a question.

This seems to imply that reptiles are more evolved than mammals, or that being cold blooded is better than being warm blooded. Is that so? Why?

Um... several things.

1. A few people are likely to be shocked by this statement but I'll say it anyway. "Evolved" in the sense "superior" is a meaningless and artificial concept. Every live creature that thrives in its environment long-term (for hundreds of millions of years some of them) is every bit as evolved as it needs to be. Long-term survival, and nothing else, is proof of evolutionary competence -- and even perfection -- if you accept that perfection is whatever requires no further improvements in order to successfully exist on a reliable, durable basis.

Evolving is something species do when their environment changes and they find themselves no longer capable of adapting to the change unless they change themselves in order to match the new conditions and meet the new challenges. Is all it is. The glorified evolution of human imagination understood as an inevitable linear progression from "lower" to "higher," from "dumb" to "smart," from "mere beast" to "crown of creation" (meaning "geared towards creating ME, so that I can watch TV") is a modern myth with no basis in reality. Taoists don't buy it; neither do I.

2. Being cold-blooded is neither better nor worse than being warm-blooded. What's worse is to be cold-blooded in an environment that is not friendly to cold-bloodedness (e.g., there's no cold-blooded polar animals -- for a good reason), or to be warm-blooded in an environment that is not friendly to warm-bloodedness (e.g., in the desert, although a few warm-blooded species manage to make their living there -- e.g. by being nocturnal). But of course for purposes of our reptilian thread, the worst thing that can happen is when a cold-blooded species lords over a warm-blooded one. Really sucks for the warm-blooded ones. The opposite scenario, of course, sucks for the cold-blooded ones. But we don't really need to imagine things -- ask all the displaced, hunted to extinction, poisoned, eliminated species removed from existence by us humans (about 150 daily, according to what 85% of biologists believe to be happening) what it's like to be ruled by an alien race that has complete disregard for "inferior" life forms. If reptilians are here to do the same thing to us it would only serve us right, methinks. Of course there's some who assert we only are as lousy as we are in how we treat other species because big bad reptilians have hypnotized us into doing their bidding for them. This might also be true, for all I know. Reptiles do use hypnosis against their victims (know about snakes and mice, or pythons and rabbits?) But in any event, it's a mighty ill-adapted species, homo sapiens of today, and whatever it does to correct the mismatch between its survival goals and its deadly reality, it better come up with fast --

I for one am not sitting there with bated breath in anticipation of a superior civilization that will come rescue us from ourselves, nor the year 2012 when everybody will be upgraded to golden age on autopilot (for what kind of merits, exactly?), nor the kind of old-fashioned buddhist-style enlightenment that will solve all our problems by miraculously turning all of our history "unreal." Yeah. We wish. But I'm not buying any of this... what I am buying is personal responsibility to not get hypnotized... by reptilians, or by the media, or by religious leaders, or by science, technology, "progress," you name it... but I digress from the original question. Sorry.

As per a question at conspiracycentral.info -- more on why left-brain dominance is inherently disharmonious:

Anyway the "half-human" is the secret -- basically modern humans -- Freemasonic-controlled humans -- are only "half-humans" because our brains are limited to

phonetic-based speech

which is cut away from right-brain tonal language.

You can see this difference in U.S. subcultures -- so ethnic slang tends to either emphasize vowels (Swedish-Minnesota accent) or tones and even just TEXTURAL sounds -- instead of phonemes.

Anyway the point being that musilanguage accesses the RIGHT-brain which then accesses the left side of the cerebellum.

The right-brain is our emotional side which is controlled by the cerebellum -- the reptilian brain.

So if modern humans are stuck in the left-side (for Freemasonic right-hand technology) then

modern humans are actually controlled by their reptilian brain -- against their intentions.

The book "The Accidental Mind" by the Johns Hopkins neuroscience chair -- a recent book --

emphasizes that the cerebellum acts as an inhibitor for neurons, creating a negative millivolt potential.

This is why we can't tickle ourselves. The reptilian brain checks that the source of the stimulus is not another person so blocks the information and it does not get to our prefrontal cortex (which is for

INTENTIONAL language actions).

Essential modern humans are cut off from both the right side of the brain and the cerebellum -- which activates the coordination of emotion and motion

through NONWESTERN MUSIC.

So our emotions get repressed and then projected as oppressive, disharmonic technology that is out of touch with the foundation of reality --

Female formless awareness.

This is why Freemasonry is based on "separation of heaven and earth" (mind and body) through mass ritual sacrifice (imperial technology).

The technology is CHARGED with the electrochemical emotions that are projected onto it

unconsciously

by the half-humans in the Matrix.

Edited by drew hempel
  • Like 1

Thanks. I had some typos so I just posted my edit -- anyway I post on http://conspiracycentral.info. and http://breakingopenthehead.com. besides here. I have three articles published at http://mind-energy.net the latest is the "Yan xin secret"

My masters thesis, epicenters of justice (2001) is linked at my actual Matrix plan summary:

http://nonduality.com/hempel.htm.

my new blogbook is

http://mothershiplanding.blogspot.com.

It's very philosophical.

My old blog is

http://drewhempel.gnn.tv.

I have an article at http://viewzone.com.

I got banned from all LOOM science blogs, from unexplained mysteries and from tim boucher's blog.

I post at http://ufomystic.com.

That about sums it up! haha.

Oh yeah -- the latest http://rigint.blogspot.com. is mostly my comments....

Edited by drew hempel

i'm left handed thus right-brain dominant. i have defeated the system ha ^_^ !!

Not likely...being right brain dominant could get you labeled insane or mentally ill by todays standards.

Check out Poker without Cards, a very interesting book, which has an interesting discussion on the hemispheres of the brain. Here is a link to the pdf. The author asks you donate $3.23 in the pdf, but on Amazon he says the pdf is the free edition.

Personally I think that meditation/qigong and spiritual systems work toward integration of the hemispheres as a (bi?)product. My current thinking is that the mind can be broken into 6 distinct parts, the 3 brains: lizard, mammal, human, which can also be seen as the brain stem and cerebellum, the lymbic system, and the neocortex, another way of looking at it is involuntary, emotional ,and logic parts. I am under the impression that each of these have a left and right portion. So to fully take in the world around us we need to activate all of these parts of the brain.

In an effort to do that I've tried to sing melodies in my head instead of counting things so much and plan to start taking some art classes to get more use of the right brain. Anyone have other suggestions?

rhyming i think is an integration of both of the hemispheres. on one hand you have the left side of the brain which controls speech and then on the right you have the creativity at work.

writing poetry (rhyming, same thing) i imagine would help activate the right side of the brain as well.

what do you mean they'd call me crazy?

what do you mean they'd call me crazy?

I mean that if a person is overly right brained they are likely to be diagnosed as mentally ill, at least in the majority of industrialized nations. Industry appreciates those who follow directions, obey rules, respect structure , etc... all the left brain stuff. Right brain dominance is characterized by impulsiveness, disregard for structure, lack of respect for authority, all things that industrialized societies try to stamp out through "education". Look at the standardized testing in the US, where is the right brain given a chance to grow in that?

A right brain dominant person in an environment like that would be unusual, and such a person is likely to be labeled mentally ill or even crazy depending on the extent of their right brain dominance. Kids who can't sit still in class are called ADHD and given drugs.

In all things balance is important, it can be fun to let one side take over for a while, but balance is necessary to keep up the appearance of sanity.

In an effort to do that I've tried to sing melodies in my head instead of counting things so much and plan to start taking some art classes to get more use of the right brain. Anyone have other suggestions?

This makes me think of the book, Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain. It says the secret to drawing isn't how well you can use a pencil, but how you look at things. You break images down to shapes, angles, and lines. I've always thought it would be cool to learn to draw, and at the same time, break down your perceptions.

here is a fun exercise my teacher gave us in ceramics.

print or find a picture of something you wish to draw.

flip it upside down and cover most of the drawing, only revealing small portions at a time. continue drawing the portions and lifting up the paper until you're finished. this helps you only see the lines and shapes rather than the complete drawing.

yeah, i'm pretty right-brained, i don't care for the school system.

Yeah. We wish. But I'm not buying any of this... what I am buying is personal responsibility to not get hypnotized... by reptilians, or by the media, or by religious leaders, or by science, technology, "progress," you name it... but I digress from the original question. Sorry.

No problem, that's a good answer! :D

No problem, that's a good answer! :D

Own your mind, own your thoughts, don't be controlled. Sure it sounds great but it takes a lot of mental effort to achieve. Check out the book "Monsters and Magical Sticks" the author makes a solid case for the position that we are constantly hypnotized, by design. Psychological methods to sell have been advancing for decades. The organizations that produce the media that we are exposed to everyday are able to produce advertisements that will create enough nagging/begging in children that their parents will give in and buy the toy/cereal/etc. The level of control that the media(military industrial complex) has over our minds is incredible. The CIA has been studying this stuff since WWII. And 99% of the time were not aware of it. Further, taking the time to be aware of it may not even be worth it. If you spent your day concerned about what memes are being introduced into your thoughts you would have little time to get real things done.

Anyone who can own their mind has my up most respect, its easy to say, but doing it is a heavy order. Recognizing when one's mind has been influenced and rejecting that influence takes a constant vigilance, and when you get emotionally involved in your favorite TV show, radio station, or are zoning out or thinking about what youre going to do next, there is product placement, a dj promoting a product, or a billboard to take advantage of that state.

This makes me think of the book, Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain. It says the secret to drawing isn't how well you can use a pencil, but how you look at things. You break images down to shapes, angles, and lines. I've always thought it would be cool to learn to draw, and at the same time, break down your perceptions.

i have a book like this . used it in drawingclass to help students "loosen up" fixed thinking ("i am no good, or i cant draw this"). it also challenges you to discard visual preconception. great exercises.

you don't need the book to try an ex., just put a picture upside down and start drawing .

Edited by rain

Actually I teach this in a four day workshop. The key is beyond the right brain. We should have ONE-brain. If you are in the left mode, you push it, without any creativity. On the right side, you have many ideas, no activity. The right shifts the gear, the left pushes the gas.

There is the book called Dolphin strategy. It's about business. The left siders are sharks. I eat you before you eat me, there is lack of everything, so I need to collect for my safety. The right siders are carps (I'm not sure, this is the hungarian translation) They tend to hide, not risking the fight with the sharks. One type believes in lack, so why bother to fight with sharks, I'm not so strong and violent. The other type is funny, really funny. It's the 'enlightened' carp, who believes in abundance only. Just (s)he doesn't have the karma right now, and to get in the ring with sharks is so mundane. I'm a better person. I meditate, pray, I wait for ascension, and the UFO's to change the world around us. And scared about repitilians. :lol:

And finally there is the dolphin: fights the sharks, kicks the carps' asses to make them move, and also protects them. Believes in lack and abundance, and chooses between them.

There's no yang without yin.

Edited by Kunzag
  • Like 1