Cameron

Lama Dorje

In the game of life, I think bliss is goal number one and shooting lightning bolts is goal number two so at least the emperor had that going for him. :)

I thought outlasting the energizer bunny was number two :blink:

I bit the bullet and ordered a couple of the videos on Sifu Max from http://www.innerselfcenter.com/

Kong Jin Qigong: It says that this tape includes Max's description of his Tibetan experience and how he healed the Dalai Lama's teacher, was ordained and received empowerment in their rituals etc... and was given the name Dorje Tsering. Sounds pretty incredible, so will see if it passes the BSometer.

Sacred Hand Forms Meanings and Mantras: Pretty self explanatory. Was filmed after a "9 day dark retreat" and apparently he comes out with new spiritual name: "Quan Yel". Again sounds pretty far fetched (another spiritual title?), but what the hell.

I ordered the book on Bliss enlightenment and just watched his clip of the lama thunderbolt and some of the things people was doing looked abit put on. I hope its all true i want to believe all this can happen!

wyg

:lol::lol::lol: That's a killer :lol::lol::lol:

Seriously, I wonder, Mantra68, what are the goals of the system.

Pure bliss, even spontaneous bliss, doesn't seem to atract me.

I am more interested in the ancient knowledge.

Also, bliss, at least for me, doesn't seem to be a result, but a prerequisite for something else.

Could you share that with us?

L

.. think your response here is very good. but that is just my personal opinion based on personal experience.

being confronted with regular mindset again is a real challenge. it makes me alomost angry to hear this wining "bliss here" and "bliss there"..we may turn into insensitive bastards when we crave and desire something so badly.

I am certainly aware of my dual nature and feel intens compassion for the longing in us all. I have fucked up so much since I was blissed, because carrying the responsibility of my own negativity (what is not light) has been a task i most certainly still arent able to handle very well. YET. thats why i dont believe in young green dragons or witches, blue lips etc. they are no use.because i am too darned focused on trying to wuji and "not think". i am sticking to the notion that in the staying with and in the enduring, there may be transformation.

as I said to my best friend yesterday "They say when the pupil is ready the master appears." "Well teacher you better show up at my front door then." :D:D:D

If you think this is being big mouthed, you are probably right.

@cat - yes, and yes. i often even had spontaneous bliss experiences, which i could not link to anything that i did or deserved. those experiences happened mostly at work, making my concentration a little difficult, not to say more :) lately, with study, i kind of came to an awkward conclusion. bliss, it just is, we are not accustomed to receive it. we are ruled by the "fact" that life is suffering. BS. and one more thing i discovered experiencially, we are not accustomed to bliss and happiness. we have to gradually learn to "digest" it. this is regarded as a most secret practice. mostly because it is simple and within each of us's reach. but let secrets remain secrets :lol:

@rain - thank you. i know i'm right.

they say: bliss and emptiness? let's think again. the separation process must be mastered before we even begin to speak about emptiness. otherwise it becomes a dead end.

you are right to be angry.

folks, i would really like an answer to what i asked. i dont deserve it. but it would bring a clearer light on the matters discussed here, at least for me.

I bit the bullet and ordered a couple of the videos on Sifu Max from http://www.innerselfcenter.com/

Kong Jin Qigong: It says that this tape includes Max's description of his Tibetan experience and how he healed the Dalai Lama's teacher, was ordained and received empowerment in their rituals etc... and was given the name Dorje Tsering. Sounds pretty incredible, so will see if it passes the BSometer.

Sacred Hand Forms Meanings and Mantras: Pretty self explanatory. Was filmed after a "9 day dark retreat" and apparently he comes out with new spiritual name: "Quan Yel". Again sounds pretty far fetched (another spiritual title?), but what the hell.

Please don't buy videos from this guy's site.

I know you want to know more about Max's teachings, but please don't order videos from the Inner Self Center. This site is run by an old student (Phillip Toledo) who does not have permission to sell Max's videos and pays no royalties to Max.

He also sells "Chi-Packed" audio tapes which, if you know anything, is complete bullshit. "Listen to my chi!"

I will make sure to contact him and give him the cease and desist order.

Edited by Mantra68

.. think your response here is very good. but that is just my personal opinion based on personal experience.

being confronted with regular mindset again is a real challenge. it makes me alomost angry to hear this wining "bliss here" and "bliss there"..we may turn into insensitive bastards when we crave and desire something so badly.

I am certainly aware of my dual nature and feel intens compassion for the longing in us all. I have fucked up so much since I was blissed, because carrying the responsibility of my own negativity (what is not light) has been a task i most certainly still arent able to handle very well. YET. thats why i dont believe in young green dragons or witches, blue lips etc. they are no use.because i am too darned focused on trying to wuji and "not think". i am sticking to the notion that in the staying with and in the enduring, there may be transformation.

as I said to my best friend yesterday "They say when the pupil is ready the master appears." "Well teacher you better show up at my front door then." :D:D:D

If you think this is being big mouthed, you are probably right.

To be clear: bliss is not the goal of this practice, but the result.

It is when you have released your inner demons/illusions/blocks that the divine bliss is allowed flow freely. It becomes your natural state (again).

To be clear: bliss is not the goal of this practice, but the result.

It is when you have released your inner demons/illusions/blocks that the divine bliss is allowed flow freely. It becomes your natural state (again).

So... what IS the goal of this practice ? :huh:

andrea

yes, very good PREREQUISITE.

I asked about the goals :angry:

This is getting BS-ing annoying.

If you wrote that intro, you should know something about this system.

Stop fooling around with cheep words. People are watching. :rolleyes:

Dear Mantra68,

you opened this topic to give us un idea of what is your system. :)

This means giving info about what it takes for someone to be a student of Lama Dorje, what types of practices are done, what is the goal of the system. Most of them you mentioned, yes.

But the "bliss" and the "clarity" in most of the systems I studied are just the first levels. Maybe they call it differently, yet it's still the same.

So... please be a gentleman and share.

andrea

folks, i would really like an answer to what i asked. i dont deserve it. but it would bring a clearer light on the matters discussed here, at least for me.

Sure you deserve it. I view this type of method as gentle preparation to guide you into a natural state of emptiness when the body is purified and all channels are open.

Sure you deserve it. I view this type of method as gentle preparation to guide you into a natural state of emptiness when the body is purified and all channels are open.

Yeah. What you said.

Dear Mantra68,

you opened this topic to give us un idea of what is your system. :)

This means giving info about what it takes for someone to be a student of Lama Dorje, what types of practices are done, what is the goal of the system. Most of them you mentioned, yes.

But the "bliss" and the "clarity" in most of the systems I studied are just the first levels. Maybe they call it differently, yet it's still the same.

So... please be a gentleman and share.

andrea

I didn't realize things were so confusing.

What this practice does, is to awaken a divine bliss feeling in the practitioner. It can be compared to a mild orgasm except that it is not sexual in nature.

This bliss expands as it rises and it is this process that raises your vibrational rate. At this higher vibration, emotional blocks and mental illusions dispel. Sometimes they are forcefully released and other times it is a smooth experience. Whatever you are holding can be let go of, but only if you are ready to be done with it.

When a block is released it creates a new channel for this bliss energy. When you practice regularly you can access and clear new levels of deep set tension like moving through layers of an onion.

As you become more clear, you become more magnetic.

To get an idea of what I mean try this test: place your right hand over the left, about four inches apart with palms facing each other. Slowly rotate your hands clockwise, starting with the top hand and then following with the bottom hand after 1/2 rotation. Continue to rotate until you start to feel a magnetic field between your hands. The longer your continue the more solid this field can become, until it feels like you are rolling a jellyfish between your hands.

It is this magnetic potential that we speak of. So, when you do Kunlun you can achieve this with your whole body. You can then learn to project this energy outward to help heal others or you can chose to simply bask in your own empty radiance.

In this state knowledge comes as if recalling a memory. There is no effort but to follow your feeling.

There is much more but it is best to experience these things for yourself so that you can have your own insights. Hope that helps.

Chris

:angry: Mantra68 has voluntarily come here to share his experiences with us, and some of you folks are being pretty ungrateful. It's the type of behaviour that pushes people away, and closes off dialogue. In my opinion, some things cannot be expressed adequately in words, but must be experienced in order for one to understand them. I still haven't totally made up my mind on Sifu Max either, but so far I find it pretty fascinating. I for one, would like to thank you for sharing your experiences and answering our questions Mantra.

Please don't buy videos from this guy's site.

I know you want to know more about Max's teachings, but please don't order videos from the Inner Self Center. This site is run by an old student (Phillip Toledo) who does not have permission to sell Max's videos and pays no royalties to Max.

He also sells "Chi-Packed" audio tapes which, if you know anything, is complete bullshit. "Listen to my chi!"

I will make sure to contact him and give him the cease and desist order.

I felt kind of bad about giving this guy my money in light of what you said, but I am really curious to find out more about Sifu Max. I agree the chi audio tapes are foolish, but that is not what I was interested in. Unfortunately I live on the East Coast so California isn't very practical for me.