Cameron

Lama Dorje

He's Taoist? That's way cool.

Mantra68, do you think it's cool for us just to call him Max or Big Max (we have another Max on board)?

Maybe call him what the other Max calls him...Sifu Max?

Yoda, yes it's good that things are opening up and it's easier now to get all sorts of teachings that were previously inaccesible. For some you can virtually walk straight in off the street. While the Dalai Lama has authorised a partial lifting of secrecy this doesn't extend to unqualified teachers giving tantric transmission. I'm still plodding through the prostrations.

Mantra68, so Max is not a lama and 'Lama Dorje' is a nome de plume, thanks for the confirmation.

He's Taoist? That's way cool.

Mantra68, do you think it's cool for us just to call him Max or Big Max (we have another Max on board)?

Yes. He was raised in the Taoist tradition from age six. After working through many of the other systems later in life he has let most of it go to just focus on the Taoist ways.

If you notice in the movie trailer, he is wearing traditional Taoist robes and hat. His Taoist name is Ching Fung Dao Shr which means "Pure Wind, Teacher of Tao."

He has been usually referred to as "Sifu Max" but he just prefers Max. He likes everyone to be on the same level.

Mantra68, so Max is not a lama and 'Lama Dorje' is a nome de plume, thanks for the confirmation.

No. He is a High Lama, Bodhisattva reincarnate and is focusing on teaching the Taoist ways, as they are the most efficient and effective.

My ears are pricking up at "Egyptian" (I follow Hathor). What sort of Egyptian?

He can tell you all about the Egyptian ways. He is intimately familiar with the School of Anubis.

No. He is a High Lama, Bodhisattva reincarnate and is focusing on teaching the Taoist ways, as they are the most efficient and effective.

Really? Is this literally speaking or figuratively? Has Max been formally recognised and his previous incarnations identified? Or is he an exceptional individual who has the equivalent function of a high lama in his ability to bring benefit?

Really? Is this literally speaking or figuratively? Has Max been formally recognised and his previous incarnations identified? Or is he an exceptional individual who has the equivalent function of a high lama in his ability to bring benefit?

If you read Chris earlier post he talks about when Max went to the Tibetan monastery or whatever and told them about "his cave" that none of them knew about.

Ime just going on the possibilty this dude is maybe outside the framework.

But I hear where your coming from with all that.

Yes, he is recognized by those from many traditions with the ability to see these things. He is said to be the reincarnation of some famous figures in history and judging by the things I have seen, I tend to believe they may be right.

I actually don't like to tell too much about this stuff before people get to know him, so I think I will end this here. I don't want to make things sound any more fantastic than they already do. But the rabbit hole is deep and it gets weird.

It is more important to focus on the practices and what they can do for you.

Edited by Mantra68

Mantra, Could you please explain the energy cultivated a little more? I have read your post about how it is not chi force but more like "intent" or "divine mind" I have also read it is somewhat magnetic. If it is magnetic, does using special magnetic room, cave, or magnets like Peter Ragnar, make the meditations more powerful?

You see, he is a system buster. He has gone into every mystery school on earth, stripped away all of the BS and found the common root practice, which is the Spontaneous Kunlun Nei Gung. He goes against the order and it is because he goes against the order that his teachers have given him their highest secrets.

Ok, I am a little confused by this. First, that is an extreme assertation that he has gone into "every" mystery school on earth. What does that mean exactly? He studied every single one from the Sufis to the Ayahuasceros in the Amazon? And the inner order of the Freemasons as well? Also, you are saying that the common root practice, Spontaneous Kunlun Nei Gung, he found in all of these mystery schools?

This assertation may be believeable confined to query in Taoist systems. However, If that is the case, how come it is not evident in Yang-Sheng Dao?(one of the most well written about) or other Pai?

Cheers

Mantra, Could you please explain the energy cultivated a little more? I have read your post about how it is not chi force but more like "intent" or "divine mind" I have also read it is somewhat magnetic. If it is magnetic, does using special magnetic room, cave, or magnets like Peter Ragnar, make the meditations more powerful?

External magnets are not necessary, but we have talked about building a special temple room with magnetic stones to amplify the experience.

Ok, I am a little confused by this. First, that is an extreme assertation that he has gone into "every" mystery school on earth. What does that mean exactly? He studied every single one from the Sufis to the Ayahuasceros in the Amazon? And the inner order of the Freemasons as well? Also, you are saying that the common root practice, Spontaneous Kunlun Nei Gung, he found in all of these mystery schools?

As many as I have heard of. From Sufis to Ayahuascaros, to Egypt, to Rosicrucianism, to...you name it. He seems to know all of it. I have seen people ask him questions from every background and he always has an answer for them.

When I was younger, I had some truly bizarre stuff happen to me and when I asked him about it he KNEW what I had experienced and told me about details I hadn't divulged to him yet. He is like that with everybody. He either already knows or can simply access the information. That is why his private sessions are so popular.

Kunlun as a root is not known to all of them but at the highest levels there is a universal process to opening up and breaking the barrier of limitation that Kunlun is most effective at achieving. When he goes into a system he learns their secrets and recognizes the common elements and can in many cases help them make their own methods more effective.

Edited by Mantra68

Mantra68, just Max then. It's *very* cool that you are allowed to chat about the esoteric dimensions of Max's experience and that sort of thing definitely has its place in terms of building faith and energy amongst his students, but I agree that that sort of thing doesn't communicate well over the Internet with people who are not direct students. Best to focus on the very mundane and here and now dimensions of his path.

Rex, I forget how far I got. I like to think 40,000ish prostrations, but they were like pulling teeth. I never took to it like some of the other practitioners. Kalu Rinpoche did some ungodly high number every day of his life. I felt pretty lame. Good luck with them... it is a good practice. My ego maybe is just too big for them. :) Also great for fitness too... Those monks and nuns often had great bodies from the practice. Muscle built from devotion is the sexiest!

Yoda

:o Jumping Jehosaphat! I just noticed and watched the video. I had my suspicions seeing his picture, and the video more than confirmed. Excuse my French, but bodhisattva my ass! He's got tremendous power and I'm certain the corresponding knowledge but I am quite frightened of him. I won't post in this thread anymore, don't want to be a naysayer, but had to say my say.

:o Jumping Jehosaphat! I just noticed and watched the video. I had my suspicions seeing his picture, and the video more than confirmed. Excuse my French, but bodhisattva my ass! He's got tremendous power and I'm certain the corresponding knowledge but I am quite frightened of him. I won't post in this thread anymore, don't want to be a naysayer, but had to say my say.

Ah come on, he's the kindest, most compassionate person I have ever met. He is just here to help, but if someone tries negative against others they might not like what he can do. The term "wrathful compassion" comes into play.

I have just put up a new video on his website: http://www.risingredphoenix.com

Love and light and fluffy things to all. :)

Chris

Cool, thanks Chris. Hey, howabout you post the WHOLE video? :P

Maybe after the movie is done. We have several hours of interviews that we might make available at a later date.

Seriously, though. Would you mind giving a little more info on what the one on one sessions are like with him?

(ie: does he "work" on you, are there empowerments, does he open up points..etc?)

Thanks again, Chris!

One-on-one he can answer specific questions in a private setting. He will scan you to see your potential, your lineage and your current state of health. From there he will tell you or give you what you need to achieve your goal.

Edited by Mantra68

I'd really like to see him, but he should drop the lama title, it causes lot of confusion. It is not enough to point at a cave,claiming it was mine in a previous life. Even the highest lineage holders (especially them!) learn hard,do they preliminary practices, study at least for years, to be a lama. Now , I don't see that so necessary, I see more powerful people without proper monastery education, but they are not called lamas. One of them is just Susy, and travels by the local bus, like others, but she can change your life in an hour. So i'd like to see Max, but if he is Lama Dorje....... :blink:

Before coming to many uninformed conclusions, maybe some should educate themselves on Sifu Max' training and views. There are videos available at http://www.innerselfcenter.com/ . I recommend "Kong Jing Qigong" and "Sacred hand form meanings and mantras". These 2 have some interesting stories about his training here and in Tibet.

Before coming to many uninformed conclusions, maybe some should educate themselves on Sifu Max' training and views. There are videos available at http://www.innerselfcenter.com/ . I recommend "Kong Jing Qigong" and "Sacred hand form meanings and mantras". These 2 have some interesting stories about his training here and in Tibet.

Yes those videos are available, but the guy who runs that site is a former student who does not have permission to sell that footage. Max doesn't get any percentage of sales and so it's not really cool.

Just watch out for the "Chi-Packed" audio tapes. Unless you believe you could listen to some guy's chi and it would do something.

People are funny.

I'd really like to see him, but he should drop the lama title, it causes lot of confusion. It is not enough to point at a cave,claiming it was mine in a previous life. Even the highest lineage holders (especially them!) learn hard,do they preliminary practices, study at least for years, to be a lama. Now , I don't see that so necessary, I see more powerful people without proper monastery education, but they are not called lamas. One of them is just Susy, and travels by the local bus, like others, but she can change your life in an hour. So i'd like to see Max, but if he is Lama Dorje....... :blink:

The fact is that he IS a Lama. So he can use that name if he wants. If you would like him to teach the complete Tibetan system he can.

He just emphasizes the Taoist practices at this stage of his life.

The fact is that he IS a Lama. So he can use that name if he wants. If you would like him to teach the complete Tibetan system he can.

He just emphasizes the Taoist practices at this stage of his life.

:) I don't mean any offense, but you know I have a degree in Buddhist philosophy, and I learned Tibetan, and I have some connections with Dzogchen, and Kagyu lineages. The way he present himself and the teachings is so unusual, that it made me wonder. But, nevertheless I was really looking for someone, who can step out of the formalities, and present the whole stuff in a modern way.

"here's a lama there's a lama,

laama laama laaaaama..."

no really. it isnt hard to see that this man has an esquisit[/s]esqsitt lovely sense of humour.

anyway I am not saying that I believe the following about mr. Lama Dorje,

he may be the teacher for all I know, so I tell you this;

my experience is that some of the gifted are also wonderful trixters.

a really good PUA can give you a lot of help on the way to enlightenment.

not to mention a pua master in martial arts...

If this teacher should come to europe I sure would go.

hahaha

Edited by rain

:) I don't mean any offense, but you know I have a degree in Buddhist philosophy, and I learned Tibetan, and I have some connections with Dzogchen, and Kagyu lineages. The way he present himself and the teachings is so unusual, that it made me wonder. But, nevertheless I was really looking for someone, who can step out of the formalities, and present the whole stuff in a modern way.

If that is the case then you would really enjoy studying with him. He is all about breaking free from the unnecessary structure of the past and bringing this stuff out in a very informal way to people. Some people can't accept that, and unfortunately they will miss out on the opportunity to learn things they will most likely not have a chance to otherwise learn.

Hey Guys,

I was really impressed in reading through the thread here. I'm also planning to attend the weekend Seminar this month and look forward to meeting all of you who will be attending. Sounds like a great opportunity.

Warm regards, Sean

"here's a lama there's a lama,

laama laama laaaaama..."

no really. it isnt hard to see that this man has an esquisit[/s]esqsitt lovely sense of humour.

anyway I am not saying that I believe the following about mr. Lama Dorje,

he may be the teacher for all I know, so I tell you this;

my experience is that some of the gifted are also wonderful trixters.

a really good PUA can give you a lot of help on the way to enlightenment.

not to mention a pua master in martial arts...

If this teacher should come to europe I sure would go.

hahaha

I said I wouldn't post and here I'm posting--curiosity, my besetting sin. My experience with the PUA martial arts tricksters out there; the last thing they want is to be with a woman who excels at extracting energy from men during sex. They don't like a level playing field. Don't they run like hell once they find out what you are?