Cameron

Lama Dorje

Pero and Mantra - thanks, I hope to meet you guys on Max's european workshop :)

Witch - you can't give without rceiving and you certainly can't receive without giving - it all happens at once... giving and receiving are two names for one phenomenon - which is flow - the directions of flow (in or out) is a simplification for the sake of our minds - (our bellies get this)... or maybe I'm wrong? :lol: (actually i'm definately wrong and definately right - two names for the same phenomenon ;) )

Pero and Mantra - thanks, I hope to meet you guys on Max's european workshop :)

Witch - you can't give without rceiving and you certainly can't receive without giving - it all happens at once... giving and receiving are two names for one phenomenon - which is flow - the directions of flow (in or out) is a simplification for the sake of our minds - (our bellies get this)... or maybe I'm wrong? :lol: (actually i'm definately wrong and definately right - two names for the same phenomenon ;) )

:huh: Sure you can receive without giving and give without receiving! And if you do give and receive it doesn't happen all at once. I'm confused.

I'd say most women receive without giving. I think a woman needs to develop this ability, which is a little bit tricky and takes some work and time, but certainly isn't as difficult as all this male cultivation practice! Typically when I have sex with a man, even if he is wearing a condom, I can fully eat the energy he sends out when he comes. One time I had sex with a martial artist who, although while not able to get his energy above his heart chakra was astonishingly good at sending the energy out during ejaculation. We had sex three times that night and each time it literally felt like a grenade was going off inside me when he came. For me, it generally takes about three to five minutes for the energy to rise. We lie there together post-coitally, and then the energy, it's like a teakettle boiling, it rises up to my heart, and then I embrace my partner, rubbing my chest against his (I don't tell the men what I am doing, they assume it's just post-sex affection, and I suppose it is, in a way). I then ejaculate my energy into his chest, and try to hide the telltale signs like back-arching, and so far I haven't fainted with a partner, the way I sometimes do on my own when I do that. I'm sneaky.

Then the men revive and look at me differently, with a soft tenderness, and generally start talking very eagerly about things they care deeply about, they become animated and smiling and very cheerful after I give them my energy. And sometimes it revives them to want sex again.

But that's why I've been celibate, because sex without a heart chakra ejaculation doesn't feel "finished" to me, but when I did this secretly the men then started having feelings for me, and I didn't like hurting them. So I made up my mind to wait until I found a man whom I could have feelings for in return, which I have.

:huh: Sure you can receive without giving and give without receiving! And if you do give and receive it doesn't happen all at once. I'm confused.

I'd say most women receive without giving. I think a woman needs to develop this ability, which is a little bit tricky and takes some work and time, but certainly isn't as difficult as all this male cultivation practice! Typically when I have sex with a man, even if he is wearing a condom, I can fully eat the energy he sends out when he comes. One time I had sex with a martial artist who, although while not able to get his energy above his heart chakra was astonishingly good at sending the energy out during ejaculation. We had sex three times that night and each time it literally felt like a grenade was going off inside me when he came. For me, it generally takes about three to five minutes for the energy to rise. We lie there together post-coitally, and then the energy, it's like a teakettle boiling, it rises up to my heart, and then I embrace my partner, rubbing my chest against his (I don't tell the men what I am doing, they assume it's just post-sex affection, and I suppose it is, in a way). I then ejaculate my energy into his chest, and try to hide the telltale signs like back-arching, and so far I haven't fainted with a partner, the way I sometimes do on my own when I do that. I'm sneaky.

Then the men revive and look at me differently, with a soft tenderness, and generally start talking very eagerly about things they care deeply about, they become animated and smiling and very cheerful after I give them my energy. And sometimes it revives them to want sex again.

But that's why I've been celibate, because sex without a heart chakra ejaculation doesn't feel "finished" to me, but when I did this secretly the men then started having feelings for me, and I didn't like hurting them. So I made up my mind to wait until I found a man whom I could have feelings for in return, which I have.

Simplify. Self-generate. Self-fulfill.

No.

Of course I self-generate. I generally have at least one heart chakra orgasm a day, whether I'm having sex or not. Men's energy is tasty because it is a different flavor from mine, but I am certainly fine on my own! I give out much more than I take in when I do have sex.

But I don't want to self-fulfill. I like pouring out in heart chakra orgasms, and I don't want to push my own energy up to my skull. I don't think that not wanting a partner is simplifying, I think it's like preferring masturbation over sex--works for some people, but not my thing.

Being Confused is a good sign! embrace confusion - because it's not You who is confused, it's a small part of You that is confused - it's that part of You that thinks you can give without receiving and receive without giving... I'm not trying to be cryptic - there is nothing to 'understand' here... That part that needs to 'understand' has been running our life and controlling our awareness for far too long - being confused and not trying to grasp at 'understanding' allows a little bit of magic to seep into our life... magic can only seep in when there is space for it - and confusion can help create that space.

That small part of you also sees importance in giving and receiving and controlling this or that. It's fine - keep doing what you're doing - but maybe let a bit of space in, maybe be a little less sure about what is happening - and maybe let yourself be a little bit more confused - understanding only stifles the magic...

Cat - yes I've done a bit of Kunlun practice - I'll write more about my experience when it's time - but I can say that the practice requires that space I talked about above.

Freeform, just to be clear, I do understand that giving out does have an effect on the donor, that person does receive something. But that something isn't necessarily simultaneous energy outpouring from the one who receives. The donor might instead receive an emptiness, a yearning for that reciprocal energy, which in itself is a gift.

But anyhow, sorry about all the veering. I will try the practice when my book comes.

Edited by witch

Oh just check out the AV dudes.

Nice 1

all the Avitars seem to be changing quite a bit at the moment actually.......

p.s I still prefer the love bunny :P

Edited by Mal

;)

From the article.

In Taoist cosmology a gateway to the nine heavens and the three lower realms was to be found in the Kunlun Shan. Star charts of the Han Dynasty placed the center of the universe in these mountains. The Kunlun is a mountain range of massive peaks that separates Xinjiang from Tibet in western China. This mighty range, which traverses all of western China is accurately summarized in the words of the mountain historian Michael Ward: "The gaunt bare backbone of the Kunlun Shan runs 2250 km from the Russian Pamir through western China. Older than the Himalaya, it separates the plateau of the Pamir and Tibet from the deserts of central Asia. It is one of the longest and least known of the world's mountain ranges, with peaks up to 7700 meters." The mountains are still remote and almost uninhabited. Today, it beckons to trekkers, antelope watchers, nomads, traders, and perhaps, seekers. Traditionally there are a small number of gateways on earth to the higher realms. No doubt somewhere in the Kunlun Shan a portal exists. Be patient and work on your character. Train your mind well and refine your essences. The foolish mortal who rushes to get there will see only lifeless slopes!

Edited by Cameron

;)

From the article.

In Taoist cosmology a gateway to the nine heavens and the three lower realms was to be found in the Kunlun Shan. Star charts of the Han Dynasty placed the center of the universe in these mountains. The Kunlun is a mountain range of massive peaks that separates Xinjiang from Tibet in western China. This mighty range, which traverses all of western China is accurately summarized in the words of the mountain historian Michael Ward: "The gaunt bare backbone of the Kunlun Shan runs 2250 km from the Russian Pamir through western China. Older than the Himalaya, it separates the plateau of the Pamir and Tibet from the deserts of central Asia. It is one of the longest and least known of the world's mountain ranges, with peaks up to 7700 meters." The mountains are still remote and almost uninhabited. Today, it beckons to trekkers, antelope watchers, nomads, traders, and perhaps, seekers. Traditionally there are a small number of gateways on earth to the higher realms. No doubt somewhere in the Kunlun Shan a portal exists. Be patient and work on your character. Train your mind well and refine your essences. The foolish mortal who rushes to get there will see only lifeless slopes!

Max liked the article and will interpret the cryptic story presented at our next few seminars. Everything is in there.

To all Tao Bums, Max says "thanks for all of the support." He likes the idea of a special get together in Phoenix. He says he will teach you some special things on the side as a thank you.

If memory serves, the Kham region of Tibet is in that area/towards that area and those people there are revered for their strength, wisdom, and physical stature.

Uh, scratch the above... I thought it was talking about the area to the east of Tibet.

The range to the north is the mythical land of Shambhala... an enlightened race that disapeared but will one day return. The Dalai Lama joked that Shambhala will reappear in the USA someday. (go team!!)

Max liked the article and will interpret the cryptic story presented at our next few seminars. Everything is in there.

To all Tao Bums, Max says "thanks for all of the support." He likes the idea of a special get together in Phoenix. He says he will teach you some special things on the side as a thank you.

Awesome!! Cam and Little Max deserve the kudos for brewing y'all up!

Unfortunately phoenix isnt feasible for me...hoping there'll be some east coast action sometime :)

Since it seems like "My Favorite Lama" week, my recommendation for this week is Lama Somananda Tantrapa......................Lama Tantrapa teaches a sort of free form Qigong called Qi Dao which has shamanic influences.................I am currently awaiting his book and dvd which has gotten positive reviews by a lot of the heavy hitters in the chi-biz......................................His website is:www.qidao.org

I stumbled across this website yesterday. What can you tell us about this guy's book, top-hat? Anybody?

;)

From the article.

In Taoist cosmology a gateway to the nine heavens and the three lower realms was to be found in the Kunlun Shan. Star charts of the Han Dynasty placed the center of the universe in these mountains. The Kunlun is a mountain range of massive peaks ...... The mountains are still remote and almost uninhabited. Today, it beckons to trekkers, antelope watchers, nomads, traders, and perhaps, seekers. Traditionally there are a small number of gateways on earth to the higher realms. No doubt somewhere in the Kunlun Shan a portal exists. Be patient and work on your character. Train your mind well and refine your essences. The foolish mortal who rushes to get there will see only lifeless slopes!

Send a postcard.

The thread that started it all.

Quite a story it was..from not being sure whether to see Max or Master Chen. Forcing Trunk to go to the workshop despite resistence which turned into him enjoying the practice(I hope :lol: )

Mantra was really the guy that got it going on here though. Smile(no longer posts here) first told me about the practice and Mantra all of the sudden showed up to show us the way.

Regarding Max's students .When I saw Mantra last time in Phoenix another one of his students was there, a young kid, maybe in his early 20's(I think) I mentioned that I was torn between seeing Max or Master Chen but that I am glad I went with Max.

Max's student said "You should have gone with Master Chen" :lol:

If that doesn't tell you Max's students have a great sense of humor and don't take themselves too seriously(in a good way) I don't know.

And I agree with what Mal said in another post. Developing superpowers is the farthest thing in my mind when I practice. Would it be cool if those things develop? Sure, why not. Is developing superpowers what draws me to my chair every morning to practice? No way.

For me it is about healing,balance,awakening,bliss.

Enjoy your practice. If you don't enjoy yourself what's the point really?

Enjoy your practice. If you don't enjoy yourself what's the point really?

Exactly

^^^ Yes, nice quote.

OTOH, aren't those who dismiss siddhis usually the ones who don't have them? Whereas those who do tend to merely downplay them as validational signs.

But, I realllly do like JK's teachings. Who doesn't?

Edited by vortex