Cameron

Lama Dorje

Any metal less precious than gold - maybe zinc. That's it - I may attain Zinc Dragon Body if I practice day and night! :lol:

How about Silver dragon body? May be there is a Platinum one which we have not heard of, yet :-)

Cam -yes! Vortex-yes! When you think of me think copper! :)

Don't they also call it Diamond Body? So many esoteric names.

I have stopped doing Kunlun. The practice feels wrong for me at this time. I am doing sitting and forgetting/zazen type meditation.

I don't think it is supposed to lead anywhere particularly special, except maybe here and now :rolleyes:

Emptiness meditation can definetly produce blissful feelings, but you don't attach to it. Sort of like beautiful scenery on a long drive.

It can also be difficult at times and not enjoyable..also..just scenery.

I do prefer bliss to pain though :lol:

How about Silver dragon body? May be there is a Platinum one which we have not heard of, yet :-)

I have already attained carbon-body :D

Wich is an amazing attainment allready, you know how many millions of spermatozoids had to race/fight ? Many of them and only 1 made it, you !

So I was finishing up doing some zazen and had the strong urge to do kunlun.

I did a short sesshin. 20 min of kunlun and 10 min of close down.

I immedietly got both legs bouncing alot and the Stevie Wonder side to side movement going.

Was a nice practice. Afterwards felt like someone was blowing bubbles down into my body. But if I fight or resist the bubbles it feels like I am drowning underwater.

So need to work on not fighting the kunlun energy doing it's thing.

I think I officially have a love hate realationship with kunlun :lol:

The emphasis is mine:

Chris,

I'm not familiar with the distinction between an "indoor" student and an "outdoor" student. Can you elaborate?

Thanks.

Michael in RI

Indoor means that you have proven yourself over time with a teacher and they then trust you with certain knowledge that others are not ready for. This is very traditional and a formal initiation ceremony is held which can be quite intense.

He has been blurring the line with much of what he is teaching in seminars though because of the state of humanity and the times we are living in, so many deep secrets are being shared. People seem to be ready for them, unlike in the past.

Basically, you have everything you need to go all of the way. To put it all in perspective, I ask you, how many people on Earth have come to the threshold you have come to in such a short time?

The answer: almost nobody.

So, don't worry about labels and such because they don't mean much anymore.

Keep going with what you are doing and you will get everything you want and you will always get what you need.

In all of humanity, you're an amazing guy.

Would be cool if August Leo shifts into Gold Dragon Body while in the middle of writing a post.

Like.."Had a nice Kunlun practice and spontaneously started doing Red Phoenix. RP is increasing and there are little creatures all around me and a rainbow going up into the clouds by my feet. I think all the molecules in my room are dissolving into light! Crap, my hand just disappeared! I am turning into pure consciousness and expanding out to fill the whole universe!

I see Kan and Max in front of me with Coca Cola and Pizza and some Taoist and Tibetan Dieties behind them!

Good bye Taobums!! Let's go Anne Marrie!!"

*kidding*

I see Kan and Max in front of me with Coca Cola and Pizza and some Taoist and Tibetan Dieties behind them!

Haha, can you spare a slice vayrayogini asks :P

Basically, you have everything you need to go all of the way. To put it all in perspective, I ask you, how many people on Earth have come to the threshold you have come to in such a short time?

The answer: almost nobody.

In all of humanity, you're an amazing guy.

Amen to that!!

Cam and I go way back so I have to keep my money on him despite his reentry turbulence, but I'm thinking you and Anne Marie are looking good to finish 1st in the hotly contested Taobum Golden Dragon Competition! I feel the presence of others who have posted at least one time on taobums right on your heels, so don't get cocky!! :lol:

I wish we had some corporate sponsors!!

Yoda

Guest winpro07

carbon becomes diamond

Cat on the brink of golden lion body

post-6551-1204764081_thumb.jpg

Edited by winpro07

Bump.

For any newbies that want to read about how the first few of us Taobums started Kunlun.

To update, yes, I still do the practice.

From my experience it is a very powerful letting go or surrendering practice. I can't say it is for everyone because as our experience has shown here some peope didn't enjoy their experience learning it. Though, it sounds like the overwhelming majority of people who did a Max workshop benefitted from doing so.

Though I enjoy the practices I wouldn't say I recommend Kunlun over any of the many other paths or teachers available. I think picking a practice, path, studying with a teacher is a very individual thing. At most I would say it has been the right or wrong path for me.

Obviously most students think their teacher is the best. It's no suprise they think their teacher is the best, that's why they study with them!

However, I genuinely haven't seen this in Max's students. They all seem for the most part to be good hearted people and incredibly benefitted from studying with Max.

Max is very humble even though he is clearly an extraordinary person. He doesn't call himself a master and doesn't say what he teaches is better or more advanced than anyone else.

If your interested, I would say get the new book which has alot of the practices and go from there.

Best,

Cam

Bump.

Mal just posted this link in a thread.

I still do the practice. And I would still reccommend Max or Sifu Jenny to anyone who is really interested in exploring there spirit and true nature.

I have no doubt-despite everything that has been said-that Max and the practices he teaches are the "real deal" and authentic.

I will say this. As my friend Dan(Joeblast) has mentioned, Max teaches differently than perhaps other Taoist teachers. He doesn't hold your hand. He gives the transmission and the practice and then you are left to unpack things on your own. He tells you your your own best teacher and have everything you need and to figure it out.

This is either a tremendous blessing or nightmare depending on your attitude. We have seen great successes and failures on this path.

My honest feeling is Kunlun demands you connect to your innocent childlike mind maybe more so than other paths. This might be a great challenge for those stuck in the muck of the judgements and negativity adulthood so often engenders.

Kunlun can free you of that.

All the best,

Cam

Definitely taobum hall of fame territory: the post that started the whole thing. Never before have so many taobums been united in one practice. It sounds like KAP has gradually taken over that role around here with its skypability and excellent customer service, but still a big presence and hugely responsible for the current vibe on TTBs.

Well thanks for that post Cam, for saying this is how you feel the whole Kunlun thing is and that for you, Kunlun and Max have worked great. Which really means the same is not assured for rest! Great that the post does not sound like an ad which says: "Go for it, it's all good! If something is wrong, it is either cleansing or just your inner demon..you alone are responsible". And we should probably give another year and come back to check with you :)

Anyways, wishing great luck on your path ...

brahmaiva satyam

SV

Edit: Did I speak too soon?

And I would still reccommend Max or Sifu Jenny to anyone who is really interested in exploring there spirit and true nature.

So does this mean you have realized your true nature? Or, do cleansing phenomena (okay! I know that is BS with Kunlun...but yes...benefit of doubt) and energetic experiences serve as lampposts that indicate you're on the road to realizing the Spirit? Okay, if you tell me it just feels right, I agree.

I have no doubt-despite everything that has been said-that Max and the practices he teaches are the "real deal" and authentic.

Why this declaration now? Suddenly? Why the repeated need to publish the feeling of Fraternity with Max? Is it something you feel you owe to him or to the community? Gratitude can be expressed silently as well you know...well, just stating my opinion.

Max teaches differently than perhaps other Taoist teachers. He doesn't hold your hand. He gives the transmission and the practice and then you are left to unpack things on your own. He tells you your your own best teacher and have everything you need and to figure it out.

Ok! :huh: It seems you really have not trained under Taoist teachers other than Jenny and Max? There are teachers who adopt this path and their students do not undergo what you folks call demons and cleansing here. This is an incorrect generalization. There is nothing unique about Max except that he is unnecessarily eccentric.

This is either a tremendous blessing or nightmare depending on your attitude. We have seen great successes and failures on this path.

Have we not gone over this before? Why do you need to be condascending? Can we please cut this attitude of Max and Kunlun is right and if there is a nightmare it's only because of you? There are many who have expressed their concerns about the energetic phenomena behind Kunlun on this very forum. Jenny has spoken of Max as a crook as well (the exact word she used). I don't want to disrespect any one, but it seems you're unnecessarily patronizing Max. Great successes ... well, bumping legs? Is there someone who can be taken to say Bill Bodri and shown? Actually, there was one person on this very forum who spoke to him about Max/Kunlun and they had a good laugh together. I don't want to draw him here but seriously, why speak of something which you're not absolutely sure of? And unnecessarily ..till one is not enlightened or has not achieved rainbow or pinky or some body, stating stuff in the way it has been here sounds like a cheesy ad.

My honest feeling is Kunlun demands you connect to your innocent childlike mind maybe more so than other paths. This might be a great challenge for those stuck in the muck of the judgements and negativity adulthood so often engenders.

Kunlun can free you of that.

Kunlun folks should probably use this on their website, sounds better than their current tag lines... And the holier than thou attitude is seriously crappy. So in Kunlun world, there are Angels and Demons, no human beings with moderate experiences? No one heard of hell breaking loose for those training with Santi and would you say they are just munching peanuts as they are not seeing entities around them that are greyish blue and allergic to Gayatri? Well, whoever said spiritual progress requires nightmares and hellish cleansing did not read Master Choa Kok Sui or Nan Huai-Chin. They can be avoided by an alchemist who knows his stuff, to a great extent if not completely. By the way, did anyone take a recent workshop with Michael Winn? ;)

Edited by SiliconValley

Where have the kunlun posts gone, anyways??? From owning the place to an occasional newbie type post.

Thread fatigue I suppose. :lol:

Yoda

why speak of something which you're not absolutely sure of?

Who is ever absolutely sure of anything?

Maybe the most ethical thing to do is to just shut up until we've achieved a high enough level to be certain...but we're just human and Tao bums. Maybe we'll all look back and wish we hadn't been so misleading for others, or maybe we'll think everything happens for a reason and be able to laugh it off.

The greatest thread regarding this subject is the "Kunlun follow up poll" one, because it was showed both sides of the argument, uncensored. Practitioners who were doing it for a long time sharing bad results. It was so awesome, in my opinion. I viewed it as constructive criticism...which is always great.

Personally, I stopped the practice for like half a year, but now I'm getting back into it because I recognize it as the root of all practice. No matter what I do, I'm doing kunlun. Everyone is. It's totally unavoidable, because it's the way things are.

I think my negative health issues are just my issues...because other practices have brought the same stuff up. Even plain old stillness meditation! Even walking!! :lol:

I'm working on a solution to the problem, and I think I've stumbled on the right way of doing things...now I'm going to experiment on myself and see that it works. At that point, once I have healed myself of these symptoms, I will be almost absolutely sure I could recommend it.

:D

Why would anyone feel the need to tear down, question and critisize someone's heartfelt sharing with others would be a more interesting question to me :)