DalTheJigsaw123

Thoughts on Ukraine / Russia Debacle?!

so if anyone still had any qualms about whether or not this whole thing is about the debt slavery thing -

they are saying we need to disarm these militias in Ukraine...

...as a precondition for IMF bailouts!!! :angry:

• Like 1

so if anyone still had any qualms about whether or not this whole thing is about the debt slavery thing -

they are saying we need to disarm these militias in Ukraine...

...as a precondition for IMF bailouts!!! :angry:

These Ukrainian militia groups, the Self Defense Force, are largely made up by the Ukrainian neo-Nazis, the Right Sectors right wing political party. These members have been harassing local businesses who were pro Russian at one point, TV editors and businessmen. Few days ago, one of the Right Sector organizers was gunned down by the Ukrainian police force. He was also wanted by Russia for his involvement in the Chechen war. The members of the Right Sectors, who were largely responsible for storming the govt building and to stage a coup, vow to avenge his death.

The IMF won't lend money to Ukrain without a stable govt. Obviously, right wing, radical, neo-Nazi who are anti-Russian would jeopardize the stability of the current interim Ukrainian govt. There are talks about the EU and the US to bail out Ukraine away from the IMF framework because the IMF's conditions for the loans are usually pretty harsh. Look at the Greece bailouts for an example.

• Like 1

lol ya think that's going to stop it?

what teh imf wants, it gets....for now...

And Now The Real Economic Pain Begins As IMF Unleashes $27BN Bailout In "Near Bankrupt" Ukraine

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-03-27/and-now-real-economic-pain-begins-imf-unleashes-27bn-bailout-near-bankrupt-ukraine

these silly mechanations of posturing are just that. the real events happen behind closed doors without the consent of the governed

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 4

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/whitehouse-gov-petition-seeks-to-give-alaska-back-to-russia-165159170.html

ifan overwhelming majority of alaskans said they wanted to join russia?

of course as good kapitalists we bought alaska fair and square, texas on the other hand shoud be returned to mexico, right?

...oh and give us Brits back our colonies.

• Like 4

You touch on an interesting point.

On face-value, the Crimean population voted to secede. This is problematic for a number of nations -- some US states have been making noise about secession, parts of some states want separation from the rest of their state, Naples recently had an informal referendum, Catalans are talking about seceding from Spain, Scotland is talking about independence, etc. It would put the US national government in an embarrassing position if it supported the Crimean right to secede but rejected residents of the Republic of Texas the same right, for instance.

I think an additional signal has been sent, though. Ignoring a treaty to protect Ukrainian boundaries (said treaty having also involved a significant surrendering of Ukrainian self-defense ability) potentially indicates a propensity to abandon other defensive alliances. I wonder how the US response in the Ukraine plays in Taiwan and Japan?

EDIT: As a curious aside, compare & contrast how the US responded to Iran's student revolt a few years back and the Honduran constitutional removal of a president about the same time...

Edited by Brian
  • Like 2

that was when he was younger i think his is a case of having success(financial) not being to good for his health,

he hasnt aged too well from my pov

he used to be quick and light on his feet now he is,,,,,,,well something other than that most likely

I wouldn't want to get in a scrap with him.

Didn't I read somewhere he was a buddha?

Yeah, don't comment on that.

I might take him if I had my staff and he was barehanded.

But I doubt it.

I might be able to out run him.

I guess he might be looking to make some movies in Russia.

Ukraine?

Yeah whatever.

You know, I used to follow world events obsessively.

Now, not so much.

This don't look like heating up too much at any rate.

I did notice the weasel Hague in the UK bleating away as usual.

I wonder if he's part of the I wouldn't mind pushing the button crowd.

I always did wonder about "Star Wars."

Since Seagal the so called Buddhist was mentioned I thought I would post this image.

seagalpainting.jpg

Edited by ralis
  • Like 2

IMO, I believe this is just the beginning of strategic chess moves by Putin.

Just the beginning to test the waters and see how much he can get way with.

I believe most of this stuff is scripted, according to a long term plan.

I have seen some books from many years ago that charted this whole course with Russia Ukraine Crminea.

Coincidence? Script?

Or something else?

qbohaQ0.jpg

3omzbjw.jpg

Another book:

PtPgvkf.jpg

I like to believe it will all blow over, as the next mess pops up- and this one fades away.

I'm not so sure though

NATO Says Russia Is Ready to Strike Ukraine

Published on Apr 10, 2014

NATO officers on Thursday distributed satellite images of makeshift Russian military bases along the Ukraine border, saying that Russian troops there could attack within hours of an order. Via The Foreign Bureau, WSJ's global news update.

NATO lying? Russia lying?

THEY ALL LYING?

http://rt.com/news/nato-satellite-images-drills-712/

The satellite images released by NATO that allegedly show a current build-up of Russian troops near Ukrainian border were taken in August 2013 amid military drills, a source in the General Staff of the Russian Army has said.

NATO’s top military commander in Europe, General Philip Breedlove, on Wednesday claimed that there is evidence of what he says are 40,000 Russian troops on the border with Ukraine, tweeting a link to satellite images.

The images, some of them colored and some black and white, appear to show multiple Russian tanks, helicopters, fighter jets and a “special forces brigade” with locations and dates added to them. The dates marked range from March 22 to March 27, 2014. Another image not available on the original webpage but used by some Western media has “April 2, 2014” stamped on it.

You have to realize that Putin is using the Russian army to achieve his political aim...which is to make the current interim govt to become impossible to govern and hoping it would split the interim govt from within. You have the right wing group who couldn't stand Russia. The other group wants peace and to make concessions with Russia. As for Nato, they are blind. They have no agenda with Russia other than to revive the Cold War strategy. Anyway, they are irrelevant because Putin is either creating or/and using new factual and political conditions of the crisis to push for his political agenda. We aren't talking about Russia invading Ukraine.

And for some reasons, I have received another vision about the crisis. I am suspecting that within 30 to 60 days, the Ukraine crisis will enter into another stage. That's all I would say since certain "organizations" ie NSA, should not know these information. :) This is what we have right now. Putin is threatening to turn off the gas supply to Ukraine because they can't pay the bill. This would effectively stop the supply to EU. Right now, three eastern regions of Ukraine are experiencing some sorts protests and with armed men occupying police HQ. The current self-appointed PM of the interim govt is trying to negotiate with these protesters. They want their own regional referendums on to stay with Ukraine or to become part of Russia. I would think granting these regions the autonomous status would be more compromising. Again, nothing definite about the negotiations so far. Even if compromises are possible, there are no guarantees the next Ukraine president and his administration would honor the agreement.

And the Joe Biden will be arriving in Ukraine later the month....I feel so much better now..hahahah... :)

IMF approved the $17bn tranched loan to Ukraine last night, Gazprom gets paid; Ukraine gets its cash; and the door's wide open for the US and EU to pour more 'controlling influence' into the divided nation... Except there's one thing:

• IF UKRAINE GOVERNMENT LOSES EFFECTIVE CONTROL OVER EAST OF COUNTRY, $17 BLN IMF BAILOUT WOULD NEED TO BE REDESIGNED

Which, roughly translated, appears to mean go to war with pro-Russian forces (and thus Russia itself if Putin sees his apparent countrymen in trouble) or you don't get your money!

• Like 2

I reckon that unless we're either Russian or Ukrainian then it's their business and none of ours.

I look at the imf with the same suspicious eye I look at the crackhead or two that occupy the abandoned forge by the studio. Doors and gate to our place are always locked. If I saw 'em breaking into the bar down the street, darn right I'd raise a ruccus.

IMF = thieves. they act like drug addled thieves.

• Like 2

With any professional politician I start off by expecting him or her to be a devious, lying - thief.

I find that doing so saves time later.

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 3

73% turnout in Crimea's election.

and the EU calls it illegitimate :rolleyes:

the EU is more illegitimate, IMHO

Especially the "EU Constitution". It is undemocratic as hell. The people of some country (whose government is based on an undemocratic law) were never allowed to vote for it. Some government allowed voting but when they didn't get their way ditched that idea. Some government just repeated the voting process until the results were as desired.

• Like 2

Anyone still following the event? Here was what I dream few weeks earlier. I was pretty sure I was talking to Putin but he was represented as my coworker. Putin is a man of many egos. :) However, the situational context was about the Ukraine crisis. Basically, in this dream, I was telling him he has to do battles with someone in 50 days. In 50 days, approximately today is the 50th day. In the dream, I literally told him in 50 days he has to do battles with someone.

Now, for the past months, he has been doing battles with the interim govt and the West over the Ukraine crisis. No one specific. Of course, on the 25th, a new Ukrainian president has been elected and that's the person he has to do battles with. Why they have to do battles? Why can't the new president bring peace? Why he and Putin have to do battles on the 50th day? That's because the new president has been increasing the intensity of the military operations ever since he was elected, 4 days ago. Although he promised to bring peace but the decision wasn't his to make, but by his own self appointed parliament. Mind you, when I had this vision, this knowledge was already known by me and Putin, assuming I was actually talking to him in my dream.

This was happening in the dream while he and I was in China. Again, he was preparing to visit China around late May in order to sign the gas deal and to strengthen the bilateral ties between the 2 countries. I gave him 4 swords to prepare for battles. The 4 swords could be the representative of this event today: http://www.dw.de/eurasian-union-putins-answer-to-the-eu/a-17669138 Ukraine could have been the 4th state...

I saw a group of Chinese officials dressed in the Qing dynasty clothing and they made some reference to the unilateral sanctions against Russia. There were other contexts too but I won't reveal them because of their sensitive matters.

You can't do battles without making your move...so I heard that people in the East and South of Ukraine are seeing Chechen fighters fighting along side the separatists. :) That's interesting, I think.

My theory is that we won't see peace in Ukraine unless the new president ousts and replaces all of the current parliament members. Most of the current parliament members belong to the Fatherland party and they aren't loyal to the new president. Also, after the coup, the power of the Ukrainian president has been greatly diminished and shifted to the parliament instead. Sadly, I see no peace in the future....

most governments are half functional at best after a coup.

oh, right, there wasnt one of those... :rolleyes:

• Like 1