DalTheJigsaw123

Thoughts on Ukraine / Russia Debacle?!

with a nazi flag?

Uh-huh. And the one next to it is the yellow-blue flag of Ukraine with the Wolfsangel rune on it, the nazi symbol for the Third Reich.

Edited by Taomeow

These are the elite troops of the new Ukrainian government, the "Azov" Battalion, part of Kiev's "anti-terrorist operation" in the Southeast.

If Kiev had a true anti terrorist operation they would immediately begin going after the coup'd government there, and then turn their eyes on NATO, you and I know who the real terrorists are.

I mentioned all the goldstuffz because things are going to start moving soon, and central banks will start discovering they arent quite omnipotent after all. Thats why saddam's was raided, libya's was raided...hoard gold while killing anyone that wants it for their energy resources.

You know darn well Kiev got told "just go along with us on this and you'll stay under our umbrella"

and probably left out the "so long as its convenient for us" part

• Like 3

http://news.yahoo.com/kasparov-likens-putin-hitler-urges-west-act-150329029.html;_ylt=AwrBJR5uSXJUAgQAV3STmYlQ

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/putin-were-stronger-everybody-171002658.html

"We're stronger," he said, "because we're right. When the Russian feels that he's right, he's unstoppable. I'm saying this sincerely, not just to pontificate," he added.

i dont see putin as hitler myself. imo putin is far more intelligent and more advanced strategically minded than hitler ever could have been.

http://news.yahoo.com/us-troops-stay-poland-baltics-2015-general-183309068.html

http://news.yahoo.com/russia-says-tighten-ties-georgian-breakaway-region-abkhazia-134129284.html;_ylt=AwrBJR8CS3JU4GIASGrQtDMD

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/merkel-runs-out-of-patience-with-putin/article21712671/?cmpid=rss1

the only real similarity i see that putin and hitler share is that they both said what they actually feel/felt.

putin is sincere, he has tried to deal with the west without bowing down to the globalist corporate oligarchy banksters

and the west has only given him the cold shoulder for his efforts to reach out. hitler never ever tried to reach out in a cooperating manner.

//

Buchanan argues that it was a great blunder on the part of Chamberlain to declare war on Germany in 1939, and even greater blunder on the part of Churchill to refuse Hitler's peace offer of 1940, thus making World War II in Buchanan's opinion the "unnecessary war" of the title.[36] The title of course was borrowed from Churchill, who stated in his memoirs, "One day President Roosevelt told me that he was asking publicly for suggestions about what the war should be called. I said at once, "The Unnecessary War." There never was a war more easy to stop than that which has just wrecked what was left of the world from the previous struggle."[37] Buchanan writes, "For that war one man bears full moral responsibility: Hitler." He adds, "But this was not only Hitler's war. It was Chamberlain's war and Churchill's war..."[38] In Buchanan's view, the "final offer" made by the German Foreign Minister Joachim von Ribbentrop to the British Ambassador Sir Nevile Henderson on the night of August 30, 1939 was not a ploy as many historians argued, but instead a genuine German offer to avoid World War II.[39] Likewise, Buchanan argues citing F.H. Hinsley, John Lukacs, and Alan Clark, Hitler's peace offers to Britain in the summer of 1940 were real, and Churchill was wrong to refuse them.[40] Buchanan writes that the Morgenthau Plan of 1944 was a genocidal plan for the destruction of Germany promoted by the vengeful Henry Morgenthau and his deputy the Soviet agent Harry Dexter White as a way of ensuring Soviet domination of Europe, and that Churchill was amoral for accepting it.[41]

As part of his assault on Churchill's reputation, Buchanan claims a moral equivalence between Churchill and Hitler. Buchanan suggests that there is no moral difference between Churchill's support for the compulsory sterilisation and segregation of the mentally unfit before 1914, and the Nazi Action T4 program.[42] Likewise, Buchanan argues that the views that Churchill expressed about Judo-Bolshevism in his 1920 article "Zionism and Bolshevism" seem not markedly different from Hitler's views about "Judo-Bolshevism" in Mein Kampf.[43] Buchanan attacks Churchill as the man who brought in the Ten Year Rule in 1919, in which British defence spending was based on the assumption that there would be no major war for the next ten years, making Churchill the man who disarmed Britain in the 1920s.[44] Buchanan attacks Churchill as a deeply inept military leader who caused successive military debacles such as the Siege of Antwerp in 1914, the Dardanelles campaign, the Norwegian Campaign of 1940, the fall of Singapore, and the Dieppe Raid of 1942.[45]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Churchill,_Hitler_and_the_Unnecessary_War

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2258833.Churchill_Hitler_and_The_Unnecessary_War_

//

When 90% (+?) of governments are puppets of the Iron Bank of Braavos how can there be cooperation? The intention of the IBB is world domination/ global communist system (by means of capitalism)

• "One stone crumbles and another takes its place and the temple holds its form for a thousand years or more. And that's what the Iron Bank is, a temple. We all live in its shadow and almost none of us know it. You can't run from them, you can't cheat them, you can't sway them with excuses. If you owe them money and you don't want to crumble yourself, you pay it back." ―Tywin Lannister[src]

And to make an appeal directly to the people is nearly impossible also with vast propaganda machines and gullible serfs.

Propaganda such as...

World War I

Stories of German soldiers impaling children on their bayonets were based on extremely flimsy evidence.[18]

Atrocity propaganda was widespread during World War I, when it was used by all belligerents, playing a major role in creating the wave of patriotism that characterised the early stages of the war.[19] British propaganda is regarded has having made the most extensive use of fictitious atrocities to promote the war effort.[19]

One such story was that German soldiers were deliberately mutilating Belgian babies by cutting off their hands, in some versions even eating them. Eyewitness accounts told of having seen a similarly mutilated baby. As Arthur Ponsonby later pointed out, in reality a baby would be very unlikely to survive similar wounds without immediate medical attention.[20]

Another atrocity story involved a Canadian soldier, who had supposedly been crucified with bayonets by the Germans (see The Crucified Soldier). Many Canadians claimed to have witnessed the event, yet they all provided different version of how it had happened. The Canadian high command investigated the matter, concluding that it was untrue.[21]

Other reports circulated of Belgian women, often nuns, who had their breasts cut off by the Germans.[22] A story about German corpse factories, where bodies of German soldiers were supposedly turned into glycerine for weapons, or food for hogs and poultry, was published in a Times article on April 17, 1917.[23] In the postwar years, investigations in Britain and France revealed that these stories were false.[19]

In 1915, the British government asked Viscount Bryce, one of the best-known contemporary historians, to head the Committee on Alleged German Outrages which was to investigate the allegations of atrocities. The report purported to prove many of the claims, and was widely published in the United States, where it contributed to convince the American public to enter the war. Few at the time criticised the accuracy of the report. After the war, historians who sought to examine the documentation for the report were told that the files had mysteriously disappeared. Surviving correspondence between the members of the committee revealed they actually had severe doubts about the credibility of the tales they investigated.[24]

100 million ++ killed because of these lies...

Edited by eye_of_the_storm
  • Like 1

even the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen nor the dadaists could not prevent WWI

a 100 years later we are still as gullible as then.

propaganda and counter propaganda has to be at an all time high now,

Iceland may be the only sane country among the developed nations.

now i hear that putin is the one who is hoarding the missing gold and bloomberg, cnbc, wsj

and others are agreeing to this, does it make any sense that Ukraine sold its gold to putin?

is putin really that clever and tricky shrewd to be able to have pulled that off? by himself without the blessings of the globalists?

either putin is the hero to fight the globalists or else he is one of them himself,

its a world gone mad all over again 1914, 2014 is there really that much difference in the way the banksters manipulate

the puppets, from then till now? the game the banksters play is to have everyone paranoid about everyone else so there can be no true cooperation. the banksters are the cancer that needs removed.

why cannot the 100 or 1000 or so banksters be the ones to go absent rather than the 100 millions?

• Like 2

:lol: are they seriously pointing the finger there? oh, I'm sure someone will believe it, if they want to and have been told to strongly enough so as to have the result predetermined in their head. russia and china have openly been buying gold and openly saying they are getting out of using the dollar wherever possible. which is exactly what got saddam and khaddafi killed, but lraq and Libya are surely not Russia.

Swiss vote, stolen like Scotland on a large campaign of lies - wait, if currency's backed by gold, how can we keep up price stability? was SNBs net...effect-excuse... reading that stuff just scratching my head. I am consistently shocked at what people can be led to believe.

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 3

....and now the people have found out that "their saviors" have robbed them blind, and they are pissed...

As reported two weeks ago, following a stunning announcement by the head of Ukraine's central bank, Valeriya Gontareva, on primetime TV we learned that (virtually) all of Ukraine's gold was gone, or - in the parlance of Jon Corzine - had "vaporized."

And as we also predicted two weeks ago, it was only a matter of time before Ukraine's people - the vast majority of whom are innocent pawns in a vast game of realpolitik between the west and east - finally got angry and demanded some answers, if not heads. That time came earlier today when as Interfax.ua reported "a Kyiv-based court has instructed Kyiv prosecutors to bring an action against National Bank of Ukraine (NBU) Governor Valeriya Gontareva on charges of abuse of power or misuse of office to obtain illegal profit, the Vesti newspaper reported on Tuesday."

examined case No. 757/33660/14. It ordered the Kyiv prosecutor's office to launch an investigation and include it in the register of pre-trial investigations," the newspaper reported.

Gontareva is charged with abuse of power or misuse of office under Article 364 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine.

The plaintiff is lawyer Rostyslav Kravets, the newspaper said. He confirmed this information in his post on Facebook, saying that the decision was taken by the court at the third attempt, and in November 2014, the prosecutors declined to bring an action to meet his claim.(so basically, it all had to disappear first before there was irrefutable evidence?)

The charges against the chief banker involve foreign currency interventions by the Central Bank in August 2014: On August 5 the NBU bought U.S. dollars on the interbank forex market for UAH 11.93 per U.S. dollar and sold them for UAH 12.26 per U.S. dollar. During the same week, on August 8, it traded in foreign currency at a higher rate: UAH 12.45-12.6 per U.S. dollar. First it sold $69 million on the interbank forex market at a lower rate, and some days later it bought $35 million at a more favorable price.

As a result of these transactions, the NBU lost 19 kopecks per U.S. dollar, Kravets said.

Kravets claims that by acting so, Gontareva "has intentionally committed an extremely unfavorable transaction for the gold and forex reserves of Ukraine, despite the fact that under Ukraine's Constitution it is the Central Bank that is in charge of maintaining the country's gold reserves."

That, and of course, there is also that as a result of central bank "transactions" the Ukraine central bank is now essentially gold-free, which per Gontareva's recent appearance, has just 1% of total reserves in the form of the yellow metal.

And while it remains to be seen if this will be the spark that lights the counter-revolution (after all it took Egypt not less than a year to turn against the puppet regime dumped upon it by the CIA and the US State Department) others are already sensing which way the wind is blowing. As Bloomberg reported moments ago, another central banker, Olena Shcherbakova who is head of the monetary policy department at the Ukrainian central bank, said she is resigning. When reaced by phone she stated that she "has the right to step down," without giving reason for decision.

She sure does, although we doubt even a former Goldman Sachs partner would be willing to replace her, as the realization among the Ukraine people finally seeps through that they were thoroughly betrayed by the same people who promised they would fix the country following the February presidential coup.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

why'd the netherlands get their gold back, and the germans were told to go pound sand?

who is going to make it available for "trade" and who was going to park it at home for safer keeping?

there's your answer - they're not done with the paper gold "market" yet ;)

here's a real knee slapper re gold:

“a six thousand year-old bubble”, and a “fiat commodity currency” that has “insignificant intrinsic value”

Willem Buiter, Citibank

6000 year bubble :lol: :lol: :lol: maybe if Smaug said it, it would have been more believable.

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 2

In the US, many who have had bullion stored at facilities (as opposed to physically keeping it in their possession) have been informed that it has been converted into certificates and that they cannot get their bullion back. Additionally, many are being told that the IRS takes 40% if they wish to sell their certificates. There are class-action lawsuits over this latter aspect.

• Like 2

when fraud is the status quo, possession is the only way to be sure.

15931814535_3065f5ced8_b.jpg

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 1

when fraud is the status quo, possession is the only way to be sure.

Yes, a lesson learned.

bad enough they stole the gold, at the same time they melt the fkn Zaporizhye reactor...

*grits teeth, shakes head* little doubt this was done purposefully

same place armed "right wing ukranian nationalists" attempted to take at gunpoint back in may

Edited by joeblast

http://libertyblitzkrieg.com/2014/12/03/made-in-the-usa-how-the-ukrainian-government-is-giving-away-citizenships-so-foreigners-can-run-the-country/

Claims that the new government in Ukraine is nothing more than a Western puppet Parliament have been swirling around consistently since February. Nevertheless, I think it’s very significant that the takeover is now overt, undeniable and completely out in the open. Nothing proves this fact more clearly than the recent and sudden granting of citizenship to three foreigners so that they can take top posts in the government.

At the top of the list is American, Natalie Jaresko, who runs private equity fund Horizon Capital. She will now be Ukraine’s Finance Minister, and I highly doubt she will be forced to pay the IRS Expatriation Tax (one set of laws for the rich and powerful, another set of laws for the peasants). For Economy Minister, a Lithuanian investment banker, Aivaras Abromavicius, will take the reigns. Health Minister will be Alexander Kvitashvili of Georgia.

and a new ministry of information to "counter russian propaganda" too... :rolleyes: goebbels would be proud

• Like 2

She is also President of Western NIS Enterprise Fund and a graduate of the JFK School of Government.

http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=70651

http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=3489570

EDIT: Oh! Did I mention her roles in the US State Department, the Commerce Department, the IMF, the World Bank and the EU Bank???

;)

This is what I mean when I talk about business, banking and government being largely interchangeable -- these power-brokers slip from one role to another and back again while pretending to be at odds with each other. Kabuki theater by global statists.

Edited by Brian
  • Like 5

this whole conversation is wonderfully, horrifyingly, informative and depressing...

until i pull my awareness out and see that it's all playing out on a wet mote of dust, spinning through inky blackness, accompanied by tiny points of light...

• Like 2

Poroshenko naturalized all three hours before their confirmation by parliament, Kvitashvili doesnt even speak Ukranian...and I dont understand either that or russian...though it would have been nice to have conversed with pop in russian back when he was alive, like my coz did, just up and learned the language himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Je5I4sgvXD4

• Like 1

edit:

every time I attempt to write in this thread, I wind up deleting. Apologies all around.

Edited by Taomeow

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1827.htm

A stunning report prepared by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA) circulating in the Kremlin today states that European Union (EU) foreign diplomats were left in “total horror” this past week after being alerted by their Russian counterparts to the catastrophic effects upon the NATO Alliance due to a proposed Federation Council (FC) law outlawing the sale of energy supplies to any nation that is now/or has been engaged in Nazi-like torture of prisoners of war or its own citizens.

According to this report, the Federation Council (the upper house of the parliament of the Russian Federation) began the adoption of this new “Nazi Law” under orders given by President Putin after the United States refused to heed Russia’s 14 December warning of retaliation against the imposition of additional sanctions by President Obama’s signing of a new Russian sanctions law on 18 December.

The proposed new “Nazi Law” being written by the FC, this report continues, would specifically forbid the sale of Russian natural gas, oil, oil by-products (and other such natural resources of the Federation) to any nation, or military alliance of nations, that: 1.) Has failed to support the United Nations resolution condemning attempts to glorify Nazism ideology and denial of German Nazi war crimes; 2.) Has used Nazi torture techniques against POW’s and/or civilians; and 3.) Has conducted mass executions of unarmed civilians.

To the first count, MoFA experts in this report say, the United States, Canada, and Ukraine, would be subjected immediately to this new laws harshest provisions due to their being the only three nations in the world to vote against the United Nations 21 November resolution that condemned any form of denial of Nazi war crimes, including the Jewish Holocaust.

To the second count, these same experts say, the United States, UK, Australia, and 51 other Western allied nations would, likewise, be sanctioned due to their complicity in the torture of prisoners-of-war using methods utilized by the Nazis during World War II, and which this past week caused the New York Times editorial board to call upon the Obama regime to prosecute former Vice President Dick Cheney for his crimes against humanity for his masterminding of.

To the third count, these MoFA experts state, there exists “substantial evidence” to indict the United States and Ukraine for the mass execution of unarmed civilians in the shooting down of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, which killed 239, and Malaysia Airlines Flight 17, which killed 298.

The Council for Civil Society and Human Rights (CCSHR) appointed by President Putin to investigate the crimes involving both of these Malaysia Airlines disasters, the MoFA in this report states, has also received new evidence regarding these tragedies which include: 1.) Testimony and evidence from a Ukrainian officer stating that on the date of the shooting down of Malaysia Flight 17 one of his nations fighter jets landed after having fired its missiles with its pilot stating he had shot down the “wrong plane.; 2.) Two senior airline executives (Proteus Airlines CEO Marc Dugain and Emirates Airlines president and CEO Sir Tim Clark) publically stating that Malaysia Flight 370 was, likewise, shot down by the United States.

The most catastrophic effect of this “Nazi Law” being implemented, the MoFA in this report states it warned its EU counterparts about, would be the immediate cessation of natural gas flows to Europe which would, in effect, cripple them economically and subject their citizens to war-like rationing of heating supplies.

Important to note, this report continues, is that the MoFA had previously told the EU and US that their collective punishment” against the citizens of Crimea would not be accepted and would be responded to in kind.

Also to be noted, MoFA analysts in this report say, is that due to the Obama regimes creation of a permanent war zone” around the Federation, and the continued large-scale cyber espionage campaign against Russia, its government and businesses, only the harshest of penalties can even been considered against such a lawless and rogue nation the United States has become.

Critical to note too is that when this MoFA report is combined with last weeks Ministry of Economic Development (MED) report outlining Putin’s “Samson Defense” strategy to collapse both the US and EU economies, China this week aligned itself with Russia against the Obama regime and its allies in an economic war many experts are predicting could soon erupt into total global warfare.

And as to what the Obama regimes “grand strategy” toward Russia really is, this report queries, no one seems to really know, including the esteemed international award winning journalist Patrick Smith, who in writing this week about the catastrophic fallout occurring in the EU due to Obama’s policies stunningly wrote that the information he received from Washington D.C. insiders stated that these “Obama Kidiots” are “making it up as they go along.”

And on the road where “lunacy meets sheer audacity”, this report concludes, the West is also now crying that they need more money to counter Russia’s news services…which, mind you, have a budget of $120 million…compared to the BBC’s $370 million and Obama regimes staggering $716 million these nations spend on spreading their propaganda around the world.

As to how much more money the West really needs before their lies are believed is anyone guess, Russia seems to do just fine by telling the truth.

• Like 2