MichelleD

Serious Offer

What are your qualifications MissD?

you want qualification? you can't handle these qualifications!!!!!post-1603-1174788825_thumb.jpg you boys can fuck me in the cunt or winkin pink brownie cake.... the fun part will be trying to find it.

Edited by MichelleD

Thought so.

A team of experienced Daoist Sexual Mastur... I mean Cultivators are ready to serve... not.

i could have gone way further with this, but guys started emailing from the forum here asking to meet up and i wouldn't actually go that far..... anyway bye cuties.....

post-1603-1174793359_thumb.jpg

...and peitro.... you are very hot....... thanks for playing along ;)

why you waste our time then?

Uh, perhaps to find out how many fools there actually were on this Board? Just a thought.

I think it was worth it just for Yen Hui's post with the Cleary translation above.

It was quite entertaining and educational too. I was sucked in and engaged in the fantasy. More prima materia for the furnace.

Bill

...and peitro.... you are very hot....... thanks for playing along ;)

So your serious offer wasn't that serious after all. :lol:

Seems to be ok in either way.

Take care,

Pietro

Well, I don't think any of us are shocked by MichelleD's departure, but it was fun while it lasted. I'm impressed that Sean got himself and Lezlie into pole position quickly that was a great post by Yen Hui. Also, Pietro is the man with a plan! I hadn't fully realized. If memory serves, you are good on the PU angle too... you must be tearing it up there in Germany!!

Well, I don't think any of us are shocked by MichelleD's departure, but it was fun while it lasted. I'm impressed that Sean got himself and Lezlie into pole position quickly that was a great post by Yen Hui. Also, Pietro is the man with a plan! I hadn't fully realized. If memory serves, you are good on the PU angle too... you must be tearing it up there in Germany!!

My friend, I moved to Ireland 3 weeks ago after having submitted the PhD. I am here, feeling basically in heaven. Dublin is a great city, there is a PU lair, one of the best Taoist teachers I ever had, and a great work. I am starting to feel scared, so well it is going.

Competely shaved? I can't believe how many tools on this forum didn't catch your subtle attempt at subjugation.

Actually I am am a firm believer that I should be willing to do for a woman what I ask her to do to me. And since I like my gfs with their pubic hair shaved, I took as a requirement to be willing to shave my pubic hair.

Sharing physical love is a wonderful path to transcendant bliss. The Dalai Lama has even been quoted as saying he regrets never having had the experience of shared physical love-making.

Such fluff as empty fantasy offers, is easy come easy go...No attachment can be made on meaningful levels with hedonistic frolics...

But the other related thread on "real" Taoist sexual practice has some very interesting info from a few sources...

Competely shaved? I can't believe how many tools on this forum didn't catch your subtle attempt at subjugation.

What a joke...

Aww shucks. I am dissappointed. I thought you and Max were standing behind Michelle laughing your asses off the whole time. If you didn't put her up to this then where did she come from anyway?

Maybe you two really have given up on playing jokes?

Anyway, I do like Max's question "what are your qualifications chicky baby??"

My thoughts are that there are many levels. Ok, so you are 24 and supposedly "hot". So we know something about your JING level apparently. What about your Chi and your Shen? Do you even know anything about these layers? Do you want to know? What practices do you do? Are you willing to learn something more than how to have really great Orgasm(s)? If you just want someone with Stamina and attentiveness, you can probably find this without having to go to the trouble of playing around with any of this "Taoist" stuff.

But it seems she has ducked out without really wanting to have a conversation about this stuff.

Come on back Michelle. We can talk about it and it will probably be fun, and perhaps even educational for both sides.

Anyway, it was fun watching from the sidelines for me anyway.

Craig

Aww shucks. I am dissappointed. I thought you and Max were standing behind Michelle laughing your asses off the whole time. If you didn't put her up to this then where did she come from anyway?

Maybe you two really have given up on playing jokes?

Anyway, I do like Max's question "what are your qualifications chicky baby??"

My thoughts are that there are many levels. Ok, so you are 24 and supposedly "hot". So we know something about your JING level apparently. What about your Chi and your Shen? Do you even know anything about these layers? Do you want to know? What practices do you do? Are you willing to learn something more than how to have really great Orgasm(s)? If you just want someone with Stamina and attentiveness, you can probably find this without having to go to the trouble of playing around with any of this "Taoist" stuff.

But it seems she has ducked out without really wanting to have a conversation about this stuff.

Come on back Michelle. We can talk about it and it will probably be fun, and perhaps even educational for both sides.

Anyway, it was fun watching from the sidelines for me anyway.

Craig

LOL! No, we didn't put Michelle up to this... :lol:

I'd say the chances that Michelle is a dude is 60/40. Makes me think of a little crying game on dragondoor.com a few years ago to Pavel's disgust and horror.

Either way, I'm sorry she ran off. Determined to find out who had PM-ed her excessively, I PM-d her to get the facts.

Just as I suspected, she singled out Trunk and Thelerner. :lol:

You two need to be more cool on the approach, okay? I'm sure we'll all have plenty more propositions like that, so no biggie.

Yoda

Pietro,

Congrats on Ireland!! I've heard many great things about that land.

Yoda

What are your qualifications MissD?

Assuming MichelleD is really a girl, I think it's very interesting that Max was the only one who bothered to qualify her, a concept Stephane Hemon places at the center of his heart-centered pickup work, and that this is when her false identity broke down immediately. I think it points to an interesting flaw in the way men tend to relate to attractive women, myself included. I think women are used to getting attention and having men more than willing to sleep with them, love them, etc. before any real criteria on the man's part is applied. Men too easily assume because there is attraction that a woman has something we want or is worth our time whereas I think women tend to learn very early on the value of selectivity. Imagine if a man went onto a contemplative Taoist forum whose membership is comprised of (guessing) 95% women and made the proposition MichelleD made. My guess is that sexiness, fitness and youth on the man's part would not be enough. Max's question would have been in the post of any slightly interested female, maybe not as directly as Max put it, but in some form or another. In my own life these observations point to where I want to cultivate deeper sexual honor. Women already have to get by Lezlie to have sex with me, a trial in it's own right, but it's not enough. Who are you? What kind of energy do you have? What are you about? Etc.

Sean

• Like 1

Assuming MichelleD is really a girl, I think it's very interesting that Max was the only one who bothered to qualify her, a concept Stephane Hemon places at the center of his heart-centered pickup work, and that this is when her false identity broke down immediately. I think it points to an interesting flaw in the way men tend to relate to attractive women, myself included. I think women are used to getting attention and having men more than willing to sleep with them, love them, etc. before any real criteria on the man's part is applied. Men too easily assume because there is attraction that a woman has something we want or is worth our time whereas I think women tend to learn very early on the value of selectivity. Imagine if a man went onto a contemplative Taoist forum whose membership is comprised of (guessing) 95% women and made the proposition MichelleD made. My guess is that sexiness, fitness and youth on the man's part would not be enough. Max's question would have been in the post of any slightly interested female, maybe not as directly as Max put it, but in some form or another. In my own life these observations point to where I want to cultivate deeper sexual honor. Women already have to get by Lezlie to have sex with me, a trial in it's own right, but it's not enough. Who are you? What kind of energy do you have? What are you about? Etc.

Sean

well said sean... on behalf of all woman everywhere all over the world, including my taoist goddess counterparts, i rest my case. this experimnet was highly valuable for chapter 7 of my forthcoming book, which will address the obvious conculsion that all men regardless of their age, creed, and color including you so called taoist male intellectuals flock to pussy like moths to a flame...

i have read of a certain male african mouse, who after reaching sexual muturity at 11 months of age begins the final three weeks of its' life where it will mate ceaselessly, 24 hours a day! until it dies from a steroid overdose produced by its own body... often dying during its final consumation...

fascinating how we are so tied to our biological programming and must reconcile our spiritual nature with the bondage of our biological DNA... now that's something to think about...

thanks for the fun.

xoxo michelle d...

I could swear I read somewhere about a study done where monkeys were presented with two switches. For some time only the first switch worked and it delivered the monkey its food. The monkey learned to flip this switch and be fed. At some point the second switch was activated. This switch was hooked to an electrode connected to a part of the monkey's brain that stimulated an instant orgasm. The monkeys would push this orgasm button until they passed out from exhaustion only to wake up again and do it over again. This to the point of starvation and near death, the food button completely forgotten. Does anyone remember this study or am I making this shit up? :huh:

In any case, I think "bondage to our DNA" is an extremist way of organizing the information. We aren't monkeys, we have the capability of a more refined consciousness. And deeper still, DNA is merely an expression of the spiritual, matter a thought in the mind of God. I find the depth of sexual desire, or any desire for that matter, to be intimately related to the intensity of our longing for reconnection with Truth. MichelleD, I hope you share a complimentary copy of your book with us when it comes out. Maybe there is something we can learn from it. But I think your conclusions are premature and overdrawn. This thread shows nothing inherently wrong occurring and certainly nothing that could rest your case. It's not a failure that men have to consciously cultivate selectivity. Man's lack of selectivity had an evolutionary purpose. It's why we are here! But something new is evolving. And perhaps ironically I think it's the highly selective men nowadays, the men that can find a girl incredibly sexy and simultaneously brush her off because she is lame that get the most women and the sexiest women.

Sean

• Like 1

I think it points to an interesting flaw in the way men tend to relate to attractive women, myself included. I think women are used to getting attention and having men more than willing to sleep with them, love them, etc. before any real criteria on the man's part is applied.

Agreed on the "sleep with them" part, but not so sure about the "love them" part.

I am a very strong believer in letting "men be men" and at the (very...like a peach, some might say ;)) ripe age of 30, am well past the need to play with men for ego or for any other purpose that may result in someone feeling reduced or judged by the interaction.

In the gentlest terms, I don't agree with MichelleD's "experiment". MichelleD's invitation was overtly sexual and, as I believe what gravitates to you by way of interactions is generally on the level at which you yourself are operating, what she received back seems to me to be perfectly reasonable given the invitation extended. I see a young leidee who knows how to use the equipment...but she does not yet know why.

Peace L

well said sean... on behalf of all woman everywhere all over the world, including my taoist goddess counterparts, i rest my case. this experimnet was highly valuable for chapter 7 of my forthcoming book, which will address the obvious conculsion that all men regardless of their age, creed, and color including you so called taoist male intellectuals flock to pussy like moths to a flame...

i have read of a certain male african mouse, who after reaching sexual muturity at 11 months of age begins the final three weeks of its' life where it will mate ceaselessly, 24 hours a day! until it dies from a steroid overdose produced by its own body... often dying during its final consumation...

fascinating how we are so tied to our biological programming and must reconcile our spiritual nature with the bondage of our biological DNA... now that's something to think about...

thanks for the fun.

xoxo michelle d...

"all men"?????????????????

no, not all.

for those that thought this plan of yours was for real and wanted to go for it - sweet, but, sister be aware of this: for as many that participated with you in this game on this forum, there are at least twice as many that sat back and watched with no desire to even imagine your 'offer'

"fascinating how we are so tied to our biological programming and must reconcile our spiritual nature with the bondage of our biological DNA... now that's something to think about..."

it depends which you one you conciouslly choose to surrender to. the physical is easier, but for all the pleasures it affords, it's a road to nowhere if persued blindlly on it's own

we are not bound to what you call the bondage of DNA if we make efforts to make our DNA concious

some of us know how important our jing is and know that it can be sanctified by infusion of shen. in which case, propositions like yours arouse no interest whatsoever.

:D

errr, sorry about all the itallics - didnt mean that one

oh yeah, and i wanted to add that i respect and agree with Seans response - very insightful Sean

cheers mate

Edited by mat black

"all men"?????????????????

no, not all.

for those that thought this plan of yours was for real and wanted to go for it - sweet, but, sister be aware of this: for as many that participated with you in this game on this forum, there are at least twice as many that sat back and watched with no desire to even imagine your 'offer'

"fascinating how we are so tied to our biological programming and must reconcile our spiritual nature with the bondage of our biological DNA... now that's something to think about..."

it depends which you one you conciouslly choose to surrender to. the physical is easier, but for all the pleasures it affords, it's a road to nowhere if persued blindlly on it's own

we are not bound to what you call the bondage of DNA if we make efforts to make our DNA concious

some of us know how important our jing is and know that it can be sanctified by infusion of shen. in which case, propositions like yours arouse no interest whatsoever.

:D

errr, sorry about all the itallics - didnt mean that one

oh yeah, and i wanted to add that i respect and agree with Seans response - very insightful Sean

cheers mate

Hear hear!

What you send out, you get back.

This is so very "all men are the same", and zzzzzzzzzzzz it's very, very boring.

I would qualify this experiment as spam.

h

for as many that participated with you in this game on this forum, there are at least twice as many that sat back and watched with no desire to even imagine your 'offer'

indeed :)

This whole thread proved just one thing to me... that girls know the art of using tricks on men to get what they actually want :lol:

Harry

I don't think the responses MichelleD got really mean anything one way or another, it was just cyberflirting done right.

In my mind, the responses she got were chivalrous like in the tradition of the Gawain and the Green Knight... not too much, not too little. If anyone man or woman comes up to flirt with me I flirt back as they are the ones really putting themselves out there and I feel its nice to acknowledge and play with to any extent possible.

It would have been sort of cold if nobody replied to her thread at all or said that having multiple partners was heartless, or accused her of disruption.

We are nice folks, appreciated the fun angle, assumed the best, and each of us tried to chip in what we could.

Even now, we have taken the whole thing humorously and everyone stays chums. What a nice group! I hope MichelleD sticks around too... I like crazy shit like that.