Kasuku

SUNN YEE GONG - COMMENTS ATTAINMENTS?

Can anyone recommend this system of 72 levels, can you please share any experience with the system -

Edited by Jascha

idk , but i know someone who offered to teach me. and he says its a good way to HIGH attainment....

.....good question, but idk. i know you get fire palm....and i think thats 18 levels or sufin like that....

1. I had a really interesting experience at night while doing level 1 seated. I had internal lights that were strobing and so bright that I had to open them to see if someone was messing with me. I get the feeling that it's a really good system.

1. I had a really interesting experience at night while doing level 1 seated. I had internal lights that were strobing and so bright that I had to open them to see if someone was messing with me. I get the feeling that it's a really good system.

Are you still training this system?

Taken from here http://internalkungfu.blogspot.com/2012/01/bak-fu-sunn-yee-gung-foundation.html

"The Bak Fu Sunn Yee Gung (White Tiger Heavenly Healing Methods) consists of 72 levels where each level, in turn, has several stages of training. The art is a complete Daoist internal training system in its own right with a special focus on developing healing energy. Learning and developing the skills of the entire system is a life long undertaking but the most important work is found in the early levels as these prepare the person for the higher level methods.

It should be noted here that phrases such as "higher level methods" simply refer to later levels of training and that the earlier levels of training are just as valuable and "advanced" in their own right.

The foundation methods stay with the practitioner throughout his or her entire life and are never really left behind as new layers to these exercises reveal themselves with proper practise over time. The training is done in a progressive manner where each level builds on the previous and the skills develop naturally as the student invests time and energy into the daily practise.

The first few levels of the system share much in common with other Daoist Neigong methods in that they prepare the body, energy system and mind of the practitioner for the work ahead.

The first of the 18 sitting Neigong exercises is extremely important to the Sunn Yee Gung practitioner. It begins the process of building the lower Dan Tien by filling it with Qi and during later stages of the first level it gives rise to the "inner thunder" and starts the process of forming the "elixir" as Yin and Yang are balanced by the practise.

The practitioner is taught to feel the actual movement of energy inside and outside of the body, as opposed to relying on visualizations. Human imagination is very powerful and if we rely too much on mental imagery then we can deceive ourselves during training.

The micro-cosmic orbit is achieved, or rather improved, during the first level practises as the energy circulation around the body, particularily along the spine, becomes stronger. This method does not use any strong mental focus or visualization for running the orbit, instead the increased circulation is just a natural outcome of the practise.

The mind of the practitioner is trained to stay extremely calm and quiet, the stillness achieved being an important key to success in the later levels of the system."

Kind of says it all.

• Like 5

So what system are you training now and why have you switched?

I switched because I have an incomplete level. I have all of level 1 with the exception of the form breakdown for the long form.

With the DVD releases, if the format stays the same then you get 6 levels with each release and levels here means either seated, standing, short moving or long form. I have a feeling that the long forms will be in 3 instead of 6 because they are lengthy. So you have to remember that 72 levels is really 18 with 4 meds per level. 18x4=72. So you're looking at 12 DVDs at the minimum and as I said, I don't have the 1st level long form breakdown and each meditation builds upon the previous.

So what system are you training now and why have you switched?

The system I'm training in now is a bit of a puzzle that I've put together on my own. I'm really trying to save up for a KAP class with Santiago Dobles. Santiago Dobles is not only one of the coolest guys I've talked to but he also has some serious power that I got to experience literally all the way on the opposite side of the US. He's in Florida and I'm in California. Distance is no issue. Im concentrating on a few things. I don't want to derail this thread though so if you're really that interested shoot me a PM.

The system I'm training in now is a bit of a puzzle that I've put together on my own. I'm really trying to save up for a KAP class with Santiago Dobles. Santiago Dobles is not only one of the coolest guys I've talked to but he also has some serious power that I got to experience literally all the way on the opposite side of the US. He's in Florida and I'm in California. Distance is no issue. Im concentrating on a few things. I don't want to derail this thread though so if you're really that interested shoot me a PM.

I was just curious. Thanks for the answer! :)

You could continue practicing Flying Phoenix Chi Kung which has static and moving forms and it is complete system and same BFP energy system. And Sifu Terry Dunn is in California if I am correct.

So doesn't Mo Pai also have 72 levels? Just a coincidence? Seems rather similar - focus on first filling up the lower tan tien. That is the standard internal alchemy practice as in "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality."

So filling up the lower tan tien is the yin chi and then the yang chi combines with it to create the "thunder" - the prenatal vitality or shen energy....

It's all connected - I just finished the Profiles of Bushmen Healers book - the original alchemical training. haha. I highly recommend that book - lots on yang spirit transformation and on how kundalini is really spirit energy, etc. - well N/om is what they call it.

• Like 2

So doesn't Mo Pai also have 72 levels? Just a coincidence? Seems rather similar - focus on first filling up the lower tan tien. That is the standard internal alchemy practice as in "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality."

So filling up the lower tan tien is the yin chi and then the yang chi combines with it to create the "thunder" - the prenatal vitality or shen energy....

It's all connected - I just finished the Profiles of Bushmen Healers book - the original alchemical training. haha. I highly recommend that book - lots on yang spirit transformation and on how kundalini is really spirit energy, etc. - well N/om is what they call it.

Is that the Kalahari Bushmen?

focus on first filling up the lower tan tien. That is the standard internal alchemy practice as in "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality."

Erm, as far as I remember that book concentrates first on filling the UPPER tantien. Then you bring that shen energy down into the lower tantien to mix it with the vitality there.