SunLover

Why are there fewer women than men in search of Enlightenment and Freedom from Samsara?

That's outdoors Barbie. Harley or a Jeep, you get to choose.

I have granddaughters.

Thank you Barbie Corporation for saving us from present buying dilemmas this twelve years past.

• Like 1

I am vegetarian, (I will eat chicken or turkey it it is provided, but I never buy meat for myself)

but imagine for a minute, that you are a strict vegan, and the sight of meat makes you sick.

Now imagine the person you are in love with hunts deer, shoots and kills them and smokes the meat themselves.

You live together so you have to put up with being around their cured meat all the time, and the knowledge they are kissing you with their meat juices.

Now imagine you are one of only a hundred vegans on earth, and meeting a person like yourself is almost impossible, or at least extremely improbable.

I realise that people don't want to talk about their personal life but I am interested in why it is such a problem to some that their partner doesn't share what they do. How doe it create conflict?

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

Just you wait and see my hard to please chum.

One day the right person for you will just roll her eyes at you across a crowded room.

And your heart will be hers to command.

Then, to the faint sound of future wedding bells, you'll pick up her eyes and roll them right back to her.

One day the right person for you will just roll her eyes at you across a crowded room.

Then, to the faint sound of future wedding bells, you'll pick up her eyes and roll them right back to her.

It just so happened that this morning I was listening to Swamp Pop music and the beautiful love song took its turn:

Don't roll those bloodshot eyes at me.

• Like 1

Not looking for a plastic companion, I am looking for another human who shares my dreams lol.

Not looking for a plastic companion, I am looking for another human who shares my dreams lol.

Have you considered a blow-up rubber dolly? They don't talk much though. However, that could be a good thing.

Mr MH, I will get you for that comment!

-----evil female karmic-based revenge smiley---

Mr Pie would like a GF who isn't an airhead, but does look like one. Nothing wrong with that:-)

Edited and re-edited for speculations on level of spiritual attainment of Viggo Mortensen (sp).

He was in the Lord of the Rings. That counts, right:-)?

Edited by -K-

Have you considered a blow-up rubber dolly? They don't talk much though. However, that could be a good thing.

Marbleheald, GrandmasterP,

As far as sex is concerned I am seeing a pretty cool college chick. We get together we have a good time and she goes on her way.

Sex isn't the issue. If I need to get laid I get laid, but it isn't something I am actively seeking.

I would like to find a friend who shares my dreams. I would settle for a male even, in a platonic, roommate, training partner, nonsexual sort of way.

But the odds of finding anyone who feels the same way I do, has the same motivations I do, has the same dreams as I do isn't very likely.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

Sex isn't the issue.

Yeah, I know. I've been listening to you. I just had no suggestions to offer in the other regard (platonic relationship).

How about going to the library to see who is checking out the same reading material. If you were a Christian I would recommend going to church on Sundays. One can find amazingly easy pick-ups there.

I would recommend going to church on Sundays. One can find amazingly easy pick-ups there.

Thanks for sharing your expertise LOL

Pshhh...You're behind the times Marblehead. Now there's:

A Christian dating site!

http://www.christianmingle.com/

Hehehe. I saw that a few weeks ago. And you know what? There is also a Jewish dating site as well.

(Yes, I know I am old but all I can talk about is what worked for me when I was younger. Yes, I know, most of you weren't even born when I was a young man.)

True.

I also stumbled one dedicated to single farmers....Don't ask how I found it. :D

That's funny. Caused a belly laugh.

No, I won't ask.

Man, Marblehead, this is the 21st century! It's only a matter of time before the Japanese start selling sex robots.....

I can't wait....

I can. Well, actually, for me, it doesn't matter. Those days are in the past.

I suggest that second lady of yours could use a bit of facial plastic surgery.

Where's a Taoist dating site when you need one

21, Single

Living on a mountain

There's nothing here to do but meditate

Please send food

• Like 2

Where's a Taoist dating site when you need one

21, Single

Living on a mountain

There's nothing here to do but meditate

Please send food

If we were back in the late 1960s you could find all the women you would ever want who thought they were Taoists.

I guess the bums are pals enough fer me when it comes to such.

Hey, we're 'bum-pals'

one could argue that searching for enlightenment is a state of depression and resistance, do those really living their lives fully, doing what they enjoy, friends etc, search for enlightenment that hard, why would one be searching for enlightenment, to escape hell? Why is there hell?