Ya Mu

Sequential Energy Center Activation, Balancing, & Dimensional Expansion

great to see the dvd is finally out ,

im all in a muddle about the no :unsure: , haha

getting 72/73 or 173

ill go for 73 as its the year i was :rolleyes:born

hi Micheal

is the dvd not the full gift of the tao 2 ?

This DVD is a stand alone application. It IS also a a part of the Gift of the Tao II. One could say that is is a part of the core energetics. I am working on GOT II but it may take a while. I have a version of GOT II ready for people who attend my classes but it isn't ready for full release.

Without making any promises, what I am hoping to do is let people who purchase this DVD purchase the full GOT II at the difference in price of this DVD and the GOT II DVD. The full GOT II will include this DVD.

If people practice this Sequential Expansion they will be ahead of the game with the other moves.

Today is the release of the DVD Sequential Energy Center Activation, Balancing, & Dimensional Expansion. This is a stand alone exercise from the Gift of the Tao II movement system.

For fun I am holding a contest open only to TTB-ers. I just sent Kempomaster (on TTB forum) a number that is between 1 and 1,000. The first 3 people to guess the number (ONLY one guess allowed) the closest to this number will receive a free DVD. This is open until 12:00 noon CST Monday October 31st when I will announce the winners.

The sentence following will have the number embedded as qi (information based energetic):

HERE is the number!

Interesting, I didn't see the other answers when this popped into my mind. There must be some 7's in that number!

cheya

hey thats MY number! hahaha maybe we'll both win

great minds think alike

Damn if we win Ya Mu will exercise the judgement of Solomon and cut the disk in half!

I could meditate on it or use my intuition. I'm thinking 2, because its your second CD, but instead let me use my scientific rational mind. I GUESS 500. This way I'll be within 499 of the right answer :)