zerostao

What made YOU laugh today/tonight ?

People asking for free spiritual teachings even after they are kindly explained that the teachers' time should be fairly compensated.

"Hey babe! I want to take you out for a dream dinner, but I don't have any money so you will have to pay. It's only fair because I am such a charming and nice guy."

If you want to take your sweetheart to a free romantic dinner, there is always dumpster diving option available for a free range gourmet course. She'll love it how dedicated and frugal you are.

Edited by virtue
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/1/2020 at 9:07 PM, manitou said:

I wonder what The Rapture would look like?

Ok, so it's not real, but it is pretty funny. Trichophobia, indeed.

Edited by moment
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, moment said:

sub-buzz-32645-1481136749-1.jpg?downsize=800:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto

Seems like a Pelican

but she thought

A Pelicant

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 1

On 2/8/2020 at 8:29 AM, gatito said:

Steve.thumb.jpeg.09a7fdfe1064981248141d47be3b8160.jpeg

It looks like you're waiting to scare the poop out of someone coming through that gate.

I tried to make a joke and failed so badly that it had to laugh.

I was told thatgggg.jpg.c0bf71409bb20f433ccceeb083abd33e.jpg if I would only stop looking and sounding like I was going to a funeral, then people would laugh at my jokes.

• Haha 1

After all these years, World Taekwondo Federation has finally decided to change its name "over negative connotations" of the abbreviation

image.png.eeb48ef0eacf61f75334f1eddc6dfdfc.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 05/02/2020 at 6:31 AM, moment said:

Ok, so it's not real, but it is pretty funny. Trichophobia, indeed.

We had a Christian couple with a few little kids staying here . dad was a pastor in some unmainstream church .   They had been doing river baptisms    down river near town .   We are down the river beach at our place  , hot day, all swimming , but not their little fellah ; Come in , come in !

Nope , no way , just would not . Then finally Dad  " Why  dont you want to come in ? "

" Jesus will get me . " 

:) 

230px-Hoaxed_photo_of_the_Loch_Ness_mons

• Like 1