mewtwo

alien religions?

Out of bounds? HAHA!! Your are such an ego maniac... wow!

I don't show disdain for 5 sense reality. I say to limit your view of reality to the 5 senses is... well... limiting. That is all.

It's the way you say it and the way you don't read my statement where I say that if they existed they would not be merely blown up versions of us, but have different structures even if similar to ours. You completely ignore pertinent information. You have a mental cataract when it comes to me and many other things as I've read some of your other posts in other threads I never posted in.

Fine... scientists may have known how the Earth was orbiting long ago. I remember reading such things, long ago and had that thought even as I made my statement. Again, I'm keeping an open mind about this and about science as well as it's constantly changing.

No, even if they had different structures, you say they are humanoid. You linked to photos of giant human skeletons. The structure would have to be vastly different and non-humanoid to be viable. You still didn't read that link. It's basic physics, man.

Vajra, you seem to have some notion that because you have a vision of something, then it has Universal Truth. Your visions and remembrances don't really prove anything, and you can't generalize your visions to "prove" what you are saying. They only have meaning for you. So your 'memories' of being a 30 foot or 12 foot giant constructing the Pyramids is dream or imagination, or a different Universe or alternate reality, but not this one. You can't have a human form and be that large. Period.

Out of bounds has nothing to do with my ego, it has to do with your faulty arguments, pseudo-scientific notions, or assertions of superiority and possession of the 'Truth'. Wow...what an ego! :lol:

Edited by TheSongsofDistantEarth

The physical structure of the giants might not be merely a blown up version of us, but might have some variances of immense internal differences giving them the ability to be what they were way back when?

I am skeptical about this, but due to my visions and what I've read in various texts, I am skeptical about my skepticism. I am keeping an open mind, thus not right or wrong... I'm agnostic.

Exactly what kind of physical variances are you theorizing? Go ahead and live your delusion. I have studied scaling properties of species and Songs is correct about size limit. All species have limits. Even elephants.

ralis

No, even if they had different structures, you say they are humanoid. You linked to photos of giant human skeletons. The structure would have to be vastly different and non-humanoid to be viable. You still didn't read that link. It's basic physics, man.

I've already read that information many years ago when I was into the Guiness book of world records and also had a comparisons book that talked about human size as well as the size of the tallest man and his problems due to his size. I linked pictures of bones, but I don't know what the muscle structure was, also those photos could have been doctored. I don't know. But... I still don't doubt the possibility of different types of humanoid beings, just as there were cromagnons at the same time as homosapiens.

Vajra, you seem to have some notion that because you have a vision of something, then it has Universal Truth. Your visions and remembrances don't really prove anything, and you can't generalize your visions to "prove" what you are saying. it only has meaning for you. So your 'memories' of being a 30 foot or 12 foot giant constructing the Pyramids is dream or imagination, or a different Universe or alternate reality, but not this one.

I'm skeptical of both my experiences and scientific findings made by "primitive" beings such as us. I'm keeping an open mind, unlike you.

Out of bounds has nothing to do with my ego, it has to do with your faulty arguments, or assertions of superiority and possession of the 'Truth'. Wow...what an ego! :lol:

You have no idea what you are talking about or what I believe or how I think as you constantly mis-interpret everything I post, pulling certain things out of context in your mind and mis-reading other aspects while projecting all your personal insecurities all over me. This is the higher truth of you and I'm in possession of this truth. Yes, I have quite the ego... it's wonderful!

Edited by Vajrahridaya

I've already read that information many years ago when I was into the Guiness book of world records and also had a comparisons book that talked about human size as well as the size of the tallest man and his problems due to his size. I linked pictures of bones, but I don't know what the muscle structure was, also those photos could have been doctored. I don't know.

I'm skeptical of both my experiences and scientific findings made by "primitive" beings such as us. I'm keeping an open mind, unlike you.

You have no idea what you are talking about or what I believe or how I think as you constantly mis-interpret everything I post, pulling certain things out of context in your mind and mis-reading other aspects while projecting all your personal insecurities all over me. This is the higher truth of you and I'm in possession of this truth. Yes, I have quite the ego... it's wonderful!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Your faulty arguments are not my projections of you, they are pointing out the flaws in your debates. Instead of admitting you are wrong, you always claim to be "mis-interpreted". You're all over the map with your thinking and New Age scientific understanding.

Edited by TheSongsofDistantEarth

I tend to think that the aliens have been here for a long time, and that they are us. Or perhaps we are a result of interbreeding or gene splicing with them. That could possibly explain the anomalous (among all endogenous life forms) behavior patterns that are leading toward massive global self destruction.

Here is a link a respected meditation teacher sent me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrK2YgfjnHo

Michael

btw, thanks for that. The Leslie Kean book is the smoking gun that has the proof of what he is saying, at least in general terms. You might find it interesting, here is a link to amazon:

UFOs: Generals, Pilots and Government Officials Go On the Record

I'm wondering whether all the rest--the Reptilians and whatnot--is a clever disinformation campaign.

Edited by witch

Exactly what kind of physical variances are you theorizing? Go ahead and live your delusion. I have studied scaling properties of species and Songs is correct about size limit. All species have limits. Even elephants.

ralis

Thanks for giving me permission. I really need that from you ralis.

Yes, I've said before that maybe it is delusion? Then again, maybe you are deluded for being so grounded in such a solid idea of things when soon enough, it will slip away at death. Why be a brick brain?

I tend to think that the aliens have been here for a long time, and that they are us. Or perhaps we are a result of interbreeding or gene splicing with them. That could possibly explain the anomalous (among all endogenous life forms) behavior patterns that are leading toward massive global self destruction.

Could be? I've heard similar theories from various friends of mine that are Alien theory enthusiasts.

"I tend to think that the aliens have been here for a long time, and that they are us. Or perhaps we are a result of interbreeding or gene splicing with them. That could possibly explain the anomalous (among all endogenous life forms) behavior patterns that are leading toward massive global self destruction."

Ah, now there's something interesting. Except it's not "massive global self-destruction." The destroying is being done by a portion of humanity.

In a meditation I saw this man with an elongated skull while I was a huge giant helping build the first Pyramid. The man was communicating with me telepathically, giving me orders, but there was lots of love involved. I just remember really loving energy between us. This experience made me start to look into this stuff and apparently there were giants in Egypt and now you are telling me that the man with the elongated skull was a ruling elite in Egypt? He looked like some high class dude, he was giving me orders and I was 3 times his size, huge.
I'm not saying that Bernard Perona is credible (he actually sounds like another questionable New Age huckster)...but he does talk about Egyptian giants (p 120) and also Egyptians with the elongated skulls (p 136).. Edited by vortex

Our type of humans. These giants are not human, just intelligent bipeds. They are not human, if they existed at all. They would have to have variations in structure in order to be so tall. Like I suggested, they are not just blown up versions of us. They are an entirely different species if they existed.

Any bipedal as well as any species, must a have limit determined by scaling properties. Scaling properties are measured on a logarithmic scale and gravity is one of the forces that determines limits on any species. If one looks at the evolutionary record, scaling properties are the same across all species. In other words, there is self similarity or a fractal relationship. For example, if one looks at the evolution of primates, there are scaling properties (invariant) that apply over millions of years all the way to humans. The properties are the same. There are no giants or evolutionary weirdness as you propose. Giants with cube shaped heads would be impossible. :lol: :lol:

http://www.fcnym.unlp.edu.ar/catedras/ecocomunidades/Hurlbert%20-%20The%20Nonconcept%20of%20Species%20Diversity--%20A%20Critique%20and%20Alternative%20Parameters.pdf

http://www.dinosaurtheory.com/scaling.html

ralis

Edited by ralis

I tend to believe UFOs are mostly projections of the mind.

As opposed to what?

Cognitive neuroscience in its modern form, after a good deal of investigation, found only one way to differentiate projections of the mind from, well, other projections of the mind: they are either shared or not. I.e. if many people seem to perceive the same thing it is labeled "real" just for convenience's sake, and if only one person or a few (the minority) perceive something the majority doesn't, it is labeled a "hallucination." However, nothing has been found in the brain-mind machinery to tell the difference. Not the pathways whereby the information comes in, not the processing, not the firing of the neurons, not the neurochemistry... nothing.

So UFOs are "projections of the mind" in all cases -- just like tables and chairs. However, there's cultures where the majority perceives them and only the minority doesn't. In these cultures (e.g., native tribes of the Amazon) the person who fails to perceive them is thought of as mentally deficient, lacking certain brain capacities... just like in ours, where the majority was taught how not to perceive, perceiving is considered a sign of a troubled mind.

Isn't it ironic?..

And here's a fine example of how orthodox "scientists" defend their fundamentalist beliefs in the face of material evidence that challenges them:

Note that there is no evidence of such skulls being created by manipulation (and incidentally, it's not just the shape of the skull but the volume -- indicative of the size of the brain inside such a skull -- which is impossible to increase twofold by any manipulations of infants' heads!) --

yet immediately this assumption which relieves them of the duty to change their beliefs is offered as "scientific fact" -- with NO facts backing it up whatsoever, scientific or otherwise. This is how our "objective scientific method" operates when faced with objects it has trouble with... they just make things up and those made-up things are accepted into circulation as science, while the elongated skulls and millions of other inconvenient bits of evidence get safely locked away -- out of sight, out of mind...

So it is possible to hold both the infinite possibilities of mind/being and also be rigorously logical both at once. Thankfully!

Wonderful! This is the attitude I strive for as well.

But the real question is,

how do we tell the real thing (well, by "real" I mean existing whether WE exist or not) from Project Blue Beam, MK-ultra, and the like?..

If you don't believe in secret technologies and especially weaponized secret technologies, think back to what you already know... By the time they dropped the atom bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, over 100,000 people were employed working for the Manhattan Project -- yet it was kept absolutely secret, no leaks to the media, no slips of the tongue by politicians, zero public information about a major super duper secret military program. Fast forward to the present... do they have more secrets or fewer? Larger budgets or smaller? More accountability as to what they're doing with this money and power or less? What d'you reckon?..

just as there were cromagnons at the same time as homosapiens.

Cro Magnons existed for a short time with Neanderthals. Cro Magnons are the ancestors of present day humans. Neanderthals are not Homo sapiens sapiens and were driven to extinction.

ralis

But the real question is,

how do we tell the real thing (well, by "real" I mean existing whether WE exist or not) from Project Blue Beam, MK-ultra, and the like?..

If you don't believe in secret technologies and especially weaponized secret technologies, think back to what you already know... By the time they dropped the atom bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, over 100,000 people were employed working for the Manhattan Project -- yet it was kept absolutely secret, no leaks to the media, no slips of the tongue by politicians, zero public information about a major super duper secret military program. Fast forward to the present... do they have more secrets or fewer? Larger budgets or smaller? More accountability as to what they're doing with this money and power or less? What d'you reckon?..

Occam Razor works just fine. It doesn't mean you are supposed to discard some alternatives though. It means that one shouldn't put too much weight on the low-probability alternatives. So I try keeping my mind open but using the razor as a choice-making tool.

Occam Razor works just fine. It doesn't mean you are supposed to discard some alternatives though. It means that one shouldn't put too much weight on the low-probability alternatives. So I try keeping my mind open but using the razor as a choice-making tool.

I like to use Occam's Razor too but I just don't know which probability is higher in this particular case and which one is to be discarded. Is it obvious to you? Totally not obvious to me. And I've been gathering and integrating information from all manner of sources for years. The only conclusion so far --

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -- Arthur C. Clarke

Andrew Collin's book : "From the Ashes of Angels" is a very interesting read. It is about the Nephilim or giants who are refered to by a number of different cultures.

Now I can understand people's skepticism regarding a race of giants but this book puts forth a very convincing argument that a race of giants did exist. I personally believe that they (Nephilim) did exist but may have died out or were killed off by humans. There have been discoveries all over the world of elongated skulls and some tribes in South America deliberatley induced there craniums to develop in this way as it was considered a sign of regality.

Curiously there some depections of Lao Tzu with an elongated forehead. My feeling is that a deeply ebodied spiritual process may eventual cause one's whole physiology/anatomy to change, maybe with a bit of help from some external technology like the Great Pyramid...more guessing or nonsence..

When I contemplate the depections of Akhenaten I get very strange feelings, my energy levels intensify briefly.Don't realy know what to make of it but I feel these beings were very,very powerfull. As they say: absolute power corrupts absolutey.

I like to use Occam's Razor too but I just don't know which probability is higher in this particular case and which one is to be discarded. Is it obvious to you? Totally not obvious to me. And I've been gathering and integrating information from all manner of sources for years. The only conclusion so far --

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -- Arthur C. Clarke

It's Project Blue Book. Books 1-12 were from a different organization, Book 14 was published and Book 13 was top secret.

You will appreciate both the Leslie Kean book and Stanton Friedman's books. Both authors explore the shared reality evidence of UFO's as well as they can. Because of course the difference between water reality and earth reality is that multiple versions exist simultaneously and are valid with water reality, whereas earth reality there is only one shared reality. Not sure how those elements translate to the five element system, but that is how they are denoted in Western astrology.

I think you would be interested in learning more about the Majestic 12, also known as Majic 12 also known as top secret code name MAJIC. There is no question there has been a very large coverup by the United States on this topic, and other countries, particularly Great Britain and France, are putting pressure on the U.S. to reveal what we know. It's not like there is a Cold War still going on or that it would cause mass hysteria. People are much more comfortable with the idea of aliens after years of My Favorite Martian, The X-Files, Star Wars, Star Trek and half of the movies Steven Spielberg makes. In fact, this might be the big reveal, done gradually to avoid panic, that we have been waiting for. The Leslie Kean book is EXTREMELY convincing, particularly for a nonbeliever such as myself.

The MK Ultra top secret program had to do with developing sixth chakra powers, also quite alarming when directed towards nefarious purposes.

I'm not saying that Bernard Perona is credible (he actually sounds like another questionable New Age huckster)...but he does talk about Egyptian giants (p 120) and also Egyptians with the elongated skulls..(forget which volume or page?)

Hmmm, I've heard of this guy... I can't remember the context though. Thanks for the links.

Any bipedal as well as any species, must a have limit determined by scaling properties. Scaling properties are measured on a logarithmic scale and gravity is one of the forces that determines limits on any species. If one looks at the evolutionary record, scaling properties are the same across all species. In other words, there is self similarity or a fractal relationship. For example, if one looks at the evolution of primates, there are scaling properties (invariant) that apply over millions of years all the way to humans. The properties are the same. There are no giants or evolutionary weirdness as you propose. Giants with cube shaped heads would be impossible. :lol: :lol:

http://www.fcnym.unlp.edu.ar/catedras/ecocomunidades/Hurlbert%20-%20The%20Nonconcept%20of%20Species%20Diversity--%20A%20Critique%20and%20Alternative%20Parameters.pdf

http://www.dinosaurtheory.com/scaling.html

ralis

I have been familiar with these ideas since a little kid. I am open to the idea that science is absolutely stiff in it's correctness. At the same time... I've seen and read so many variables, and read different scientific opinions regarding variables and have witnessed things that defy modern science.

Chogyal Namkhai Norbu Rinpoche also shares plenty of experiences that defy science. Including his ability to manifest objects or gifts from the Dakinis from his lucid dream world into this physical world. Also the Jalus or Rainbow Body would defy science and I have full faith in this phenomena based upon my own direct experiences.

Basically, I think there is plenty of evidence revealing modern science to not be as absolute as you may think.

Edited by Vajrahridaya

yet immediately this assumption which relieves them of the duty to change their beliefs is offered as "scientific fact" -- with NO facts backing it up whatsoever, scientific or otherwise. This is how our "objective scientific method" operates when faced with objects it has trouble with... they just make things up and those made-up things are accepted into circulation as science, while the elongated skulls and millions of other inconvenient bits of evidence get safely locked away -- out of sight, out of mind...

Exactly my issue with modern science.