mewtwo

alien religions?

An Aliens perspective on us might be entirely different from that of a bitter Earth dweller.

Are you making implications? :lol:

ralis

Are you making implications? :lol:

ralis

:P I can be a bitter Earth dweller myself. I have at times found myself cursing the human race. Though... I don't justify it as an enlightened perspective on us. I've also shed tears of gratitude and amazement concerning the human race. It all depends on which perspective I take. I mean, there are amazing examples of human capacity in the world right now both negative and positive. I think our inner complexity and psychology even if our technology is not that fabulous yet still could hold much interest to more advanced intelligent type species in the universe.

It was my wife who was drunker than she should have been. Your memory does not serve you correctly. But yes... Dzogchen transcends the Buddhas basic teachings and precepts from the Hinayana. You don't need to agree because you are not Buddhist. I've also never claimed to be the perfect example of Buddhahood and have done plenty of intoxicants that really intoxicated me at times, but I try to learn from these experiences as well. Of Buddhism and the different yanas and what my precepts are, I am well aware. The differences between Hinyana, Mahayana, Vajrayana and Dzogchen can be understood if one cares to try.

Done it, many, many times. I've gone plenty of years at a time without a single drop, both in the 90's and over the last 10 years.

No, this Vajrahridaya clearly stated that they were both drunker than they should have been. Whatever. You can keep your rationalizations.

A 30 foot being with physiology similar to humans would not be able to get up from a lying position on the ground, nor even walk. Basic physics indicates that their mass would be much too great for their muscle and their cardiac and pulmonary function would be compromised as well.

Limits of human Size

Nice lucid dream, but I don't think you were building pyramids! :lol: Never underestimate the human capacity for self delusion. :)

You believe this stuff? This sight has no references and the so called evidence is not even anecdotal. I think you can do better than this.

ralis

I probably can, I just pulled up the first couple of google references. You can have a go at it through google. I'm not feeling very interested. I remember seeing more believable sites from a friend who's been on this kick for quite some time, but that was a number of years ago and I don't have that computer anymore or those bookmarks.

A 30 foot being with physiology similar to humans would not be able to get up from a lying position on the ground, nor even walk. Basic physics indicates that their mass would be much too great for their muscle and their cardiac and pulmonary function would be compromised as well.

But at the time because the poles hadn't yet shifted and changed the atmosphere there was much less gravity, so giants were actually the norm. They predated cavemen. The first pyramid was built to stimulate the polar shift and bring a heavier atmosphere so that the nephilim could walk the earth instead of rebounding, and more easily have intercourse with the cavemen, whose offspring would overthrow the weakened giant population.

:P

No, this Vajrahridaya clearly stated that they were both drunker than they should have been. Whatever. You can keep your rationalizations.

I might have for her sake as she was making an apology for hijacking my name and writing preposterous things up under my name out of drunkin' anger.

But, I was not the drunk one. You can keep your rationalizations for your feelings towards me as well. Actually... we'd all prefer if you did.

I've heard that and it's a plausible theory. My vision indicated that I was more like 12 to 13 feet tall. I also was not looking in a mirror so I couldn't see exactly what my structure was. Who knows... maybe I was looking through the eyes of an Elephant? But, I remember feeling that I had limbs like a very, very large humanoid type of form.

Nice lucid dream, but I don't think you were building pyramids! :lol: Never underestimate the human capacity for self delusion. :)

Oh I don't. I look at the best examples in you every day.

Edited by Vajrahridaya

But at the time because the poles hadn't yet shifted and changed the atmosphere there was much less gravity, so giants were actually the norm. They predated cavemen. The first pyramid was built to stimulate the polar shift and bring a heavier atmosphere so that the nephilim could walk the earth instead of rebounding, and more easily have intercourse with the cavemen, whose offspring would overthrow the weakened giant population.

Eh... It's all theoretical at this point. I'll keep an open mind.

Edited by Vajrahridaya

Gravitation does have a very minute variation depending on the local mass. However, detection requires very precise instruments. It sounds as if you believe the earth was a low gravity atmosphere similar to the moon. No way.

ralis

I've heard that and it's a plausible theory.

No, not a "plausible theory". It's physics. Which is a five sensory kind of reality, which apparently isn't your thing.

So defensive bro, so defensive.

Edited by TheSongsofDistantEarth

Scotty, poles shifting and atmosphere has nothing at all to do with gravitational pull. Sorry, these giants could not have been the norm, any more than leprechauns are the norm in ireland.

No, not a "plausible theory". It's physics. Which is a five sensory kind of reality, which apparently isn't your thing.

That's the physics of today, but if the atmosphere was indeed different back then as was the gravity and to what degree? Plus the physical structure of the giants might not be merely a blown up version of us, but might have some variances of immense internal differences giving them the ability to be what they were way back when?

• Like 1

So defensive bro, so defensive.

Yes... you are! It's pretty amazing.

By the way... I will defend myself against your false projections and personal attacks. I'm not a Buddha, just a practitioner and I make no apologies for having an ego.

Edited by Vajrahridaya

Scotty, poles shifting and atmosphere has nothing at all to do with gravitational pull.

Who knows exactly how much of an effect a huge meteor crash has on the planets orbit? Everything is so flexible.

I've been doing a lot of soul searching in the last two weeks. Aliens are real. Not real in a metaphysical sense, real in a physical sense.

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/351555/august-23-2010/leslie-kean?xrs=share_copy

I read that book and it is utterly convincing. Photos, radar, thousands of witnesses, including top brass military and lots of fighter pilots.

his is real like the car sitting in my driveway is real.

I'm on the fence with this. I tend to believe UFOs are mostly projections of the mind. Angels are out, unhip and religious, Aliens are in, sexy and scientific. I have friends who are true believers. Some have communicated with aliens, albeit in a mental realm rather then in the car in driveway one.

It seems most esoteric meditation teachers believe (heck Glenn Morris engaged some in mental combat(!)). So maybe I'm siding a little more in the belief direction myself. Still until they land in my neighborhood or start taking over the world there existence or not has no effect on me.

Here is a link a respected meditation teacher sent me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrK2YgfjnHo

Michael

That's the physics of today, but if the atmosphere was indeed different back then as was the gravity and to what degree? Plus the physical structure of the giants might not be merely a blown up version of us, but might have some variances of immense internal differences giving them the ability to be what they were way back when?

No. Any dummy that has taken high school physics knows that the gravity has to do with the force with which objects of mass attract one another. That is why the Moon affects the tides on Earth, has nothing to do with atmosphere! Does anyone here have any kind of brain for basic science?

I thought you said you admitted it when you were wrong!!! :lol:

yes, you are obviously still attached to lots of things!

No. Any dummy that has taken high school physics knows that the gravity has to do with objects of mass attraction to one another. That is why the Moon affects the tides on Earth, has nothing to do with atmosphere! Does anyone here have any kind of brain for basic science?

Duh.

Do you know exactly how the Earth was spinning around the sun and how the moon was spinning around the Earth many thousands of years ago?

yes, you are obviously still attached to lots of things!

Yes... I am! Gravity, clothing, my wife, my fathers opinion of me. Sure... plenty. You are still attached to me like a thorny tail that's trying to hurt the body it's attached to. Why don't you back off and stop attacking me? You turn every thread I post on into a flame war. You are like some obsessed monkey who sticks his hand in the tree hole to get the food set in it as a trap but doesn't let go of the food so can't get the closed fist out of the hole thus staying stuck. I try to ignore you, but you just keep on pecking like woody wood pecker. Seriously dude... get a life man. My discussions are mostly friendly except for you and ralis. Just give it up! Do you really want me to hate you on a deeply personal level? Is that your goal here? Is that your intention?

• Like 1

I thought you said you admitted it when you were wrong!!! :lol:

The physical structure of the giants might not be merely a blown up version of us, but might have some variances of immense internal differences giving them the ability to be what they were way back when?

I am skeptical about this, but due to my visions and what I've read in various texts, I am skeptical about my skepticism. I am keeping an open mind, thus not right or wrong... I'm agnostic.

Edited by Vajrahridaya

Gravity and atmosphere are two different things. By looking at the geological record one is able to debunk the idea of wide variations in gravity, over geological time. Further, there are certain scaling properties that impose limits on species size.

It is a well known fact that humans that grow over 7' develop cardiovascular problems.

ralis

Duh.

Do you know exactly how the Earth was spinning around the sun and how the moon was spinning around the Earth many thousands of years ago?

Yes... I am! Gravity, clothing, my wife, my fathers opinion of me. Sure... plenty. You are still attached to me like a thorny tail that's trying to hurt the body it's attached to. Why don't you back off and stop attacking me? You turn every thread I post on into a flame war. You are like some obsessed monkey who sticks his hand in the tree hole to get the food set in it as a trap but doesn't let go of the food so can't get the closed fist out of the hole thus staying stuck. I try to ignore you, but you just keep on pecking like woody wood pecker. Seriously dude... get a life man. My discussions are mostly friendly except for you and ralis. Just give it up! Do you really want me to hate you on a deeply personal level? Is that your goal here? Is that your intention?

Not every thread. Just when you are out of bounds. You can ignore us, y'know. Maybe that's the lesson here?

And yes, astro-physicists know exactly how the Earth was spinning around the Sun many thousands and even millions of years ago. But that would be Science, which is 5 sensory reality, something you have shown disdain for. A 12 foot human would weigh 1600 lbs and be too weak to walk. Did you read the article I linked to? You seem to believe that Science is something negotiable with your visions. Is it attacking someone to say that this is not Science?

You seem to have a New Ager's concept of how Science works and it's descriptions of reality. Or am I supposed to ignore your fanciful assertions?

Any dummy that has taken high school physics knows that the gravity has to do with the force with which objects of mass attract one another. That is why the Moon affects the tides on Earth, has nothing to do with atmosphere! Does anyone here have any kind of brain for basic science?

Whoops, I probably should have not been skipping that class. :lol:

Gravity and atmosphere are two different things. By looking at the geological record one is able to debunk the idea of wide variations in gravity, over geological time. Further, there are certain scaling properties that impose limits on species size.

It is a well known fact that humans that grow over 7' develop cardiovascular problems.

ralis

Our type of humans. These giants are not human, just intelligent bipeds. They are not human, if they existed at all. They would have to have variations in structure in order to be so tall. Like I suggested, they are not just blown up versions of us. They are an entirely different species if they existed.

• Like 1

Not every thread. Just when you are out of bounds. You can ignore us, y'know. Maybe that's the lesson here?

Out of bounds? HAHA!! Your are such an ego maniac... wow!

And yes, astro-physicists know exactly how the Earth was spinning around the Sun many thousands and even millions of years ago. But that would be Science, which is 5 sensory reality, something you have shown disdain for.

I don't show disdain for 5 sense reality. I say to limit your view of reality to the 5 senses is... well... limiting. That is all.

A 12 foot human would weigh 1600 lbs and be too weak to walk. Did you read the article I linked to? You seem to believe that Science is something negotiable with your visions. Is it attacking someone to say that this is not Science?

It's the way you say it and the way you don't read my statement where I say that if they existed they would not be merely blown up versions of us, but have different structures even if similar to ours. You completely ignore pertinent information. You have a mental cataract when it comes to me and many other things as I've read some of your other posts in other threads I never posted in.

Fine... scientists may have known how the Earth was orbiting long ago. I remember reading such things, long ago and had that thought even as I made my statement. Again, I'm keeping an open mind about this and about science as well as it's constantly changing.

Edited by Vajrahridaya
  • Like 1

I'm on the fence with this. I tend to believe UFOs are mostly projections of the mind. Angels are out, unhip and religious, Aliens are in, sexy and scientific. I have friends who are true believers. Some have communicated with aliens, albeit in a mental realm rather then in the car in driveway one.

It seems most esoteric meditation teachers believe (heck Glenn Morris engaged some in mental combat(!)). So maybe I'm siding a little more in the belief direction myself. Still until they land in my neighborhood or start taking over the world there existence or not has no effect on me.

Here is a link a respected meditation teacher sent me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrK2YgfjnHo

Michael

I don't know about telepathy or any sort of spiritual thing when it comes to aliens, but after reading that book, they are REAL. At least their ships are. That is the most non-woo book I have ever read. So of course since I realized that I've been trying to brush up on current ufology. And it's a wall of craziness, with several different species including Norwegians and Reptilians. It's making me appreciate being a witch. At least with witchcraft you KNOW it's all made up. And it's so much more earth-connected, with plants and living things. These grey aliens with non-functioning mouths. :(