mewtwo

alien religions?

I count angelic beings as aliens if they look different from humans. And some of the dead religions like greek religion or ancient egyption religion refer to beings from the sky.

It never ceases to amaze me how humans view aliens. Vajraji et al have a convoluted idea that aliens are warm and fuzzy beings that have the same ideals as humans. I rarely hear of an alien encounter that was frightening. Although the book "Fire In The Sky' seems to be an authentic and terrifying account of an alien encounter.

Projecting human values onto aliens is an exercise in anthropocentric delusion. This interview with Alice Krige who played the part of the Borg Queen in 'First Contact' brings up some astute points about alien behavior i.e, morality and power.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGaoTfh6Nvo

Projecting human values onto aliens is an exercise in anthropocentric delusion.

Agree. If humans can't understand dogs and cats that are closest living creatures to humans how one can imagine understanding an alien?

Agree. If humans can't understand dogs and cats that are closest living creatures to humans how one can imagine understanding an alien?

Absolutely! Further, would aliens even be interested in primitive humans? :lol:

ralis

most of them. The god "Yahweh" in most cases of the bible is the Enlil of the Annunaki while Satan was Enki. Lucifer was Marduk, of which Enki was also working with. Most likely the gods of Hindu religion is also Annunaki. The muslim god being the Enki. Inanna was Kali. Ningiszchidda was probably Hermes, or a halfbreed.

Beautiful!

How does this really interesting thread turn into a spiritual cock size conest between ralis and vajra? :D Cant we all just get along and disuss this really cool issue?

Anyways, I wonder what the aliens, If they are real, belive in or worship? So are you all saying that u believe aliens created man kind? If so what is spirituality?

Seriously!

This is annoying!

• Like 1

It never ceases to amaze me how humans view aliens. Vajraji et al have a convoluted idea that aliens are warm and fuzzy beings that have the same ideals as humans.

It never ceases to amaze me how assumptive you are.

I have personal experiences with Aliens, so I can actually talk about it with direct knowledge, unlike you ralis so sit back and open your mind for once.

Like I said, Aliens are as unique and individual as humans are. Not that they are just like humans, otherwise they would be human. There are all sorts of aliens, fuzzy and lovely ones with deeper powers of feeling and empathy and mean and angry ones with deeper powers of malice. Cold ones that are totally devoid of emotion with highly developed intellects and telepathy. It goes on and on.

Projecting human values onto aliens is an exercise in anthropocentric delusion.

They are as different from human behavior as possibly imaginable, both for better or for worse and again some are quite similar.

My own personal experience of the "Grey's" seemed to be cold, intellectual, telepathic and Borg like, as the two that visited me didn't talk, they just projected impressions and images of ideas into each others brains and to me, basically putting thoughts in each others heads and my own. Now, my experience of them as cold and emotional-less could very well be that I didn't have the capacity to experience on an empathic level their feelings as I am able to do with humans. But for me, they seemed to be cold and empty of emotion kind of like ralis.

I've had this level of telepathic experience with my two Gurus, where the communication was beyond language but unmistakably clear and subtle, yet the energy of the exchange was deeply blissful, relaxing and really fast.

I've experienced another kind of Alien that was light blue, clothed, though not human looking other than the same sets of 2's for sense organs, but deeply empathic, filled with peace, though we didn't communicate beyond just deep recognition of peace and harmony. It was only afterwords in reflection that I was totally baffled and scared by the experience as it was so new and out of this world. I shut it out of my memory for years, but when I read it in my journal 5 years after the fact, the entire memory came flooding back and a few years later I had an experience of the Greys.

I've experienced other aliens of different colors and features as well. But, I don't think these beings exist on our same physical frequency or density. Then again, who knows... maybe beings like the Greys can change their frequency at will?

Edited by Vajrahridaya

Hi there,

I just started to learn how to have OBE very interesting. It does seem as if you are going to another place that other people and other advanced life forms that we will never know while we are alive at least. Our minds are a powerful thing. It is just amazing to me. Communication with our minds and much, much more we are able to do. I think with the right training and practice. We can go far... Melanie

I agree, the depths of our human capacity is largely un-experienced by the vast majority of humans.

• Like 1

I count angelic beings as aliens if they look different from humans. And some of the dead religions like greek religion or ancient egyption religion refer to beings from the sky.

I've heard this theory thrown around a bit and it could be true? I don't know.

So I was wondering out of the major religions in the world witch ones dont have a conection to aliens? or have a way in witch something can be conected to aliens?

i word for you of the ones that influenced ALL relegions on this planet.

"ANUNNAKI"

i word for you of the ones that influenced ALL relegions on this planet.

"ANUNNAKI"

Do u think the O negative blood type is related to them? or to kundalini?

It never ceases to amaze me how assumptive you are.

I have personal experiences with Aliens, so I can actually talk about it with direct knowledge, unlike you ralis so sit back and open your mind for once.

Like I said, Aliens are as unique and individual as humans are. Not that they are just like humans, otherwise they would be human. There are all sorts of aliens, fuzzy and lovely ones with deeper powers of feeling and empathy and mean and angry ones with deeper powers of malice. Cold ones that are totally devoid of emotion with highly developed intellects and telepathy. It goes on and on.

They are as different from human behavior as possibly imaginable, both for better or for worse and again some are quite similar.

My own personal experience of the "Grey's" seemed to be cold, intellectual, telepathic and Borg like, as the two that visited me didn't talk, they just projected impressions and images of ideas into each others brains and to me, basically putting thoughts in each others heads and my own. Now, my experience of them as cold and emotional-less could very well be that I didn't have the capacity to experience on an empathic level their feelings as I am able to do with humans. But for me, they seemed to be cold and empty of emotion kind of like ralis.

I've had this level of telepathic experience with my two Gurus, where the communication was beyond language but unmistakably clear and subtle, yet the energy of the exchange was deeply blissful, relaxing and really fast.

I've experienced another kind of Alien that was light blue, clothed, though not human looking other than the same sets of 2's for sense organs, but deeply empathic, filled with peace, though we didn't communicate beyond just deep recognition of peace and harmony. It was only afterwords in reflection that I was totally baffled and scared by the experience as it was so new and out of this world. I shut it out of my memory for years, but when I read it in my journal 5 years after the fact, the entire memory came flooding back and a few years later I had an experience of the Greys.

I've experienced other aliens of different colors and features as well. But, I don't think these beings exist on our same physical frequency or density. Then again, who knows... maybe beings like the Greys can change their frequency at will?

What you describe is not about some external alien, but what is told in myth and fairy tales. Mythology and fairy tales have incredible value in understanding one's internal world. Further these stories help one to deal with the external world.

As far as writings about aliens in a religious context, I think that would fall in the realm of mythology.

Is the belief in aliens any different than what is told in this movie? This is one of my favorites!

Edited by ralis

What you describe is not about some external alien, but what is told in myth and fairy tales. Mythology and fairy tales have incredible value in understanding one's internal world. Further these stories help one to deal with the external world.

As far as writings about aliens in a religious context, I think that would fall in the realm of mythology.

There is more in this universe than is dreamed up in your personal ideas of psychology.

My experience with the Greys is corroborated by a couple of other eye witnesses who had the experience with me at the same time, in the same room.

There is much more going on here than mere subconscious projection.

But yes, Pans Labyrinth is a pretty amazing movie.

• Like 1

There is more in this universe than is dreamed up in your personal ideas of psychology.

My experience with the Greys is corroborated by a couple of other eye witnesses who had the experience with me at the same time, in the same room.

There is much more going on here than mere subconscious projection.

But yes, Pans Labyrinth is a pretty amazing movie.

Mythology is not about psychology and is not about projection. See Joseph Campbell's 'The Power of Myth' series with Bill Moyers.

I am not saying that myth is true or false. To posit either position, is missing the point.

The existence of aliens on this earth in any context has yet to be proven. All I was saying is that aliens on this planet still fall in the category of myth.

ralis

Edited by ralis

Mythology is not about psychology and is not about projection. See Joseph Campbell's 'The Power of Myth' series with Bill Moyers.

ralis

Ive seen it. Myth can have plenty to do with psychological archetypes. It can have plenty to do with projection as well.

I've considered that maybe my group experience with Aliens could have been a group hallucination or group psychic projection? Basing itself on a collection of shared information about "greys" from readings on other peoples experiences or the myth of Aliens? But, on the other hand, maybe it wasn't? Maybe we really did see what we saw and they are as real as we are?

Ive seen it. Myth can have plenty to do with psychological archetypes. It can have plenty to do with projection as well.

I've considered that maybe my group experience with Aliens could have been a group hallucination or group psychic projection? Basing itself on a collection of shared information about "greys" from readings on other peoples experiences or the myth of Aliens? But, on the other hand, maybe it wasn't? Maybe we really did see what we saw and they are as real as we are?

That is a personal experience for you and your friends. That is something that should never be discussed in a public venue. It may have something to do with your own nature. I have had many powerful experiences that I keep to myself.

ralis

That is a personal experience for you and your friends. That is something that should never be discussed in a public venue.

That's your opinion. Frankly, and I'm sure many others agree with me here, I wish you would keep your opinions to yourself. This forum isn't your therapeutic playground where you can work out your issues by expressing all your projections onto others, so stop treating it like that. I rarely even go to this forum anymore because most threads are filled with your opinionated, argumentative, and bitter posts. You only post to tell people how wrong and stupid they are, so why bother? What benefit do you receive in coming here?

It really seems like you have some issue with Vajrahridaya and maybe you should work that out in PMs and save the rest of us the time in scrolling down past your petty arguments.

Jaro could you please just ignore him

Edited by Sunya
  • Like 1

That's your opinion. Frankly, and I'm sure many others agree with me here, I wish you would keep your opinions to yourself. This forum isn't your therapeutic playground where you can work out your issues by expressing all your projections onto others, so stop treating it like that. I rarely even go to this forum anymore because most threads are filled with your opinionated, argumentative, and bitter posts. You only post to tell people how wrong and stupid they are, so why bother? What benefit do you receive in coming here?

It really seems like you have some issue with Vajrahridaya and maybe you should work that out in PMs and save the rest of us the time in scrolling down past your petty arguments.

Jaro could you please just ignore him

Many agree with me also. I rarely post on most threads, so stop the drama.

This is a public forum and if you are too thin skinned and too sensitive, then don't participate. I think I have made some valid points. Don't project bitterness on me. I am not. What you construe as bitterness is my straight forward way of expressing myself. I guess in your world view, opinions and belief systems should never be questioned.

Vajraji's experiences are his own and he talks about his experiences as if he is above everyone else.

This thread is about aliens in the context of religious writings. I was making the point in regards to mythology and how that relates to belief systems around aliens. I maintain that aliens fall in the venue of mythology and that applies to personal experiences or religious writings.

ralis

Hi all,

Just a thought but fallen Angels could be... Also we have watchers, that are seen a lot by people. I have never seen anything myself. But my daughter is 8 and was playing in her room listening to music playing with dolls, and saw something peaking around the corner of her room, bedroom door. We have no other children, and husband was gone by the way. She said when it saw her and noticed she saw it. It moved very fast sideways. I was laying in the spar bedroom on my tummy playing with the dog. She came in and said " Mommy you where peaking around the door at me" I said no I wasn't!! And of course we where the only ones in the house. So I get alarmed just a little. It just so happened, I had all black on that day. I ask her ok, just what did you see? And she told me what I just told you. And I said well what did it look like? And she said a little taller than you, I'm 5"5, and all black except a white face with no facial features, but she put it more like nose, and mouth, and stuff. She was frightened. So we don't talk about it any more. Thank goodness, I have no trouble with her staying in her room. I just explained imagination. Which it very well could be. But if it was something else. I don't talk about that with her just yet. So thats all I have Fallen Angels, Watchers... Melanie

The Bible: Nephilim

Quran: Afreet

Buddhism: Nagas

Taoist canon: Sons of Reflected Light or Sons of the Star

to name a few.

There is not a single religion, mythology, or shamanic tradition that doesn't mention them in the context of either creating or modifying, teaching or enforcing laws, mating with humans or establishing the ruling bloodlines, or otherwise meddling in human affairs. Siberia to Africa, they are consistently there. The Zulu "pope," Credo Mutwa, the official guardian of the shamanic knowledge of all tribes of the area, has much to say about aliens -- he asserts his people have had knowledge of these visitors for thousands of years and are still visited today.

Taoists attribute all they know and do to the teachings of the Sons of Reflected Light who visited their country some 10 to 15 thousand years ago.

Many agree with me also. I rarely post on most threads, so stop the drama.

This is a public forum and if you are too thin skinned and too sensitive, then don't participate.

---MODERATOR"S NOTE

Um... Ralis... no, it's the other way around: if you cause enough complaints from and aggravation for other members, as you already have, it's you who will have to take a break from participating. Your tone is too harsh, and the thin-skinned and sensitive are our most valued members, so don't even think of alienating them with impunity. Besides, didn't we ask you to put Vaj on your 'ignore' list so we don't have to deal with the vendetta anymore? Didn't you get warned that dropping this vendetta (and not starting any new ones, incidentally) is the only way you will avoid being suspended? Do lend me your ear now and please post with respect for other members regardless of whether you agree with them or not. You are intelligent enough to find a way provided there's a will.

--Sword of Tao half sheathed

• Like 1

The Bible: Nephilim

Quran: Afreet

Buddhism: Nagas

Taoist canon: Sons of Reflected Light or Sons of the Star

to name a few.

There is not a single religion, mythology, or shamanic tradition that doesn't mention them in the context of either creating or modifying, teaching or enforcing laws, mating with humans or establishing the ruling bloodlines, or otherwise meddling in human affairs. Siberia to Africa, they are consistently there. The Zulu "pope," Credo Mutwa, the official guardian of the shamanic knowledge of all tribes of the area, has much to say about aliens -- he asserts his people have had knowledge of these visitors for thousands of years and are still visited today.

Taoists attribute all they know and do to the teachings of the Sons of Reflected Light who visited their country some 10 to 15 thousand years ago.

Even if what you say is factually true, these visitations still are in the venue of some elite class. Therefor, the rest of humanity is required to accept a provisional faith to follow the elite. The elite are usually interested in power and will corrupt teachings to fit the need of a few.

In my opinion, if humanity were so important, then these aliens should reveal themselves to anyone that chooses such a meeting.

ralis

Even if what you say is factually true, these visitations still are in the venue of some elite class. Therefor, the rest of humanity is required to accept a provisional faith to follow the elite. The elite are usually interested in power and will corrupt teachings to fit the need of a few.

In my opinion, if humanity were so important, then these aliens should reveal themselves to anyone that chooses such a meeting.

ralis

So... are you looking for some egalitarian aliens?:)

Well, we get who we get...

Hi all,

Just a thought but fallen Angels could be... Also we have watchers, that are seen a lot by people. I have never seen anything myself. But my daughter is 8 and was playing in her room listening to music playing with dolls, and saw something peaking around the corner of her room, bedroom door. We have no other children, and husband was gone by the way. She said when it saw her and noticed she saw it. It moved very fast sideways. I was laying in the spar bedroom on my tummy playing with the dog. She came in and said " Mommy you where peaking around the door at me" I said no I wasn't!! And of course we where the only ones in the house. So I get alarmed just a little. It just so happened, I had all black on that day. I ask her ok, just what did you see? And she told me what I just told you. And I said well what did it look like? And she said a little taller than you, I'm 5"5, and all black except a white face with no facial features, but she put it more like nose, and mouth, and stuff. She was frightened. So we don't talk about it any more. Thank goodness, I have no trouble with her staying in her room. I just explained imagination. Which it very well could be. But if it was something else. I don't talk about that with her just yet. So thats all I have Fallen Angels, Watchers... Melanie

I think I've seen such a thing, a few of them in fact reaching into my body causing lots of tension which woke me up and as I came out of sleep I could see them in between the dimension of sleep and wakefulness. They were not of this vibration but I could feel them and see them except when I came fully awake they were not there and I did an energy wash of my body with my hands with reiki and the tension went away and I felt like they were gone. I've only had this particular thing happen once. I don't really know what was going on so I couldn't elaborate on any real theories other than they were screwing with my organs energetically, they were black and kind of like your daughter described them, with only eyes and nose I think.