Fu_dog

Flying Phoenix Chi Kung

now at day 95 ...  of 108   this has been a great journey  still running about 35 min / 5 practices mostly divided into two sections

3 - 4 of the 5 very early am time then finishing the last 2  around mid morning

i admit that i am ready to complete this 'gong'  and take an eclectic break  ... more 5 element practice,  some marrow cleansing, etc

plus m y  long form has not been quite as regularly  performed as perhaps it had been in the past ..   as recently noted there have been some sensation experiences during long form even with the situation.

the regular practice has been a relief to the world / nation event  so that has been an unexpected benefit

• Like 1

Hello Sifu Terry.

I don't have a DVD player, so I'm curious if any of your videos are available for sale in a digital format?

• Like 1

It was mentioned earlier in the thread that Sifu Terry does not currently have these in digital format, but as those are from a year or so ago, this may have changed, and in my personal classes with him, he has been working on it for a while, though his current priority take precedent over this. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

It was mentioned earlier in the thread that Sifu Terry does not currently have these in digital format, but as those are from a year or so ago, this may have changed, and in my personal classes with him, he has been working on it for a while, though his current priority take precedent over this. 

There are some good videos on youtube.  

1 hour ago, StormHealer said:

There are some good videos on youtube.  

The breath control sequence is the only thing missing, but Sifu Terry has mentioned these are good videos he took to show the ideal training speed.