Fu_dog

Flying Phoenix Chi Kung

I figure it's better to post observations here than make a journal as it's easier for people to see.

So yesterday I had the thought that my congested head, sensetive and burning eyes might be candida die off. So I had a bit of bentonite clay, and later in the day I could look at my ipod and I wasn't having the same sensetivity as much. That night my head cleared up alot, I felt pretty good. Laying in bed not long after that I felt the best I have in a while, clear headed, strong and feeling I could go back to the gym and that everything will be ok.

I started to feel energy in several parts of my body, left testicle, stomach, a few other places I forget. But it had a sensation of a pleasurable energy like it was healing. And I started to feel so good I was like "Everything will be ok, everything is healed".

Unfortunately when I noticed it my mind started trying to reject it and it left. I woke up feeling not that good again, and my head has been congested most of the day again, burning eyes. Though not as bad as a few days ago.

Today I also noticed that I 'clicked' with the 'imagine yourself hanging from a string' in the sitting exercise 1. I just didn't get it before and my back would hurt alot. Today it did less and I managed to sit most of the time, my arms still got fatigued though and I had to put them down a few times.

I really liked that energy that I could only describe as healing energy in parts of my body, along with the feeling of 'everything will be ok'. It's a shame it crashed after that and my symptoms are back today.

I've never drank much alcohol, but apparently one of the byproducts of candida dieoff can make you feel like you have a hangover. I haven't ever had a hangover but I can imagine it might be like this, head feeling congested, eyes sore, just feeling down and low energy. I got some molybdenum coming from online as I couldn't find it locally, which is meant to help bind and expel those toxins.

• Like 1

On 8/30/2018 at 11:42 PM, Benbeastmode said:

I figure it's better to post observations here than make a journal as it's easier for people to see.

So yesterday I had the thought that my congested head, sensetive and burning eyes might be candida die off. So I had a bit of bentonite clay, and later in the day I could look at my ipod and I wasn't having the same sensetivity as much. That night my head cleared up alot, I felt pretty good. Laying in bed not long after that I felt the best I have in a while, clear headed, strong and feeling I could go back to the gym and that everything will be ok.

I started to feel energy in several parts of my body, left testicle, stomach, a few other places I forget. But it had a sensation of a pleasurable energy like it was healing. And I started to feel so good I was like "Everything will be ok, everything is healed".

Unfortunately when I noticed it my mind started trying to reject it and it left. I woke up feeling not that good again, and my head has been congested most of the day again, burning eyes. Though not as bad as a few days ago.

Today I also noticed that I 'clicked' with the 'imagine yourself hanging from a string' in the sitting exercise 1. I just didn't get it before and my back would hurt alot. Today it did less and I managed to sit most of the time, my arms still got fatigued though and I had to put them down a few times.

I really liked that energy that I could only describe as healing energy in parts of my body, along with the feeling of 'everything will be ok'. It's a shame it crashed after that and my symptoms are back today.

I've never drank much alcohol, but apparently one of the byproducts of candida dieoff can make you feel like you have a hangover. I haven't ever had a hangover but I can imagine it might be like this, head feeling congested, eyes sore, just feeling down and low energy. I got some molybdenum coming from online as I couldn't find it locally, which is meant to help bind and expel those toxins.

Hello BenBeastMode,

I'm glad got some good relief from practicing FP Qigong and that the 'hanging from  a thread attached to crown of the head " postural instruction snapped you into a tangible healing mode with the first seated meditation.  Use that visualization in every meditation, especially the standing ones (moving and non-moving meds).  it is a universal postural device used in Tai Chi as well.

Next time, when you feel the healing effects, don't reject it.  Embrace it and enjoy it.  Embrace it by continuing to practice more and more. Do 40 minutes a day minimum until you are daily saturated with that healing experience.

Sifu Terence Dunn

• Like 1

I just did 21 reps of bending the bows and started sweating, especially down my chest. Im not the type to sweat allot so i was suprised. I wonder what causes it to happens because its not like its all that physically strenuos.

• Like 1

On 25/09/2018 at 6:49 PM, zen-bear said:

Hello BenBeastMode,

I'm glad got some good relief from practicing FP Qigong and that the 'hanging from  a thread attached to crown of the head " postural instruction snapped you into a tangible healing mode with the first seated meditation.  Use that visualization in every meditation, especially the standing ones (moving and non-moving meds).  it is a universal postural device used in Tai Chi as well.

Next time, when you feel the healing effects, don't reject it.  Embrace it and enjoy it.  Embrace it by continuing to practice more and more. Do 40 minutes a day minimum until you are daily saturated with that healing experience.

Sifu Terence Dunn

Thanks Sifu Terry. I'm still doing it daily, it's around 40 minutes at the moment with the warmup, monk gazing at the moon, bending the bows and sitting monk gazing at the moon. Some days it's more difficult to complete and i've been hesitant to add the next sitting exercise with the time it takes. I extended past the suggested 2 weeks to take my time, it's been about 3 weeks of this combination of exercises. Some days it seems to kind of 'click' other days I struggle with some of the exercises, but i've been doing it daily still.

Unfortunately sometimes my mind does that reflexively, some weird sabotage that I haven't been able to figure out. Not sure what else to say about that.

Anyway, it's hard to say what i'm getting from the practice other than increased sexual desire, mainly when I wake up at night. Not sure what else really other than I feel relaxed during and after the practice and some days i'll having things flaring up physically with an issue i've been having and it'll feel a bit better after practicing.

I seem to still have some kind of infection but still slowly improving, alot better than when I started. I like to think the practice is helping and i've also been getting acupuncture.

have been away from tdb  site for some time.   Interesting to see all the new 'monikers'.    

My practice has changed some.   Doing  different qi gong forms as they attract my attention.   Have completed a couple of 100 day gongs since spring solstice including the 5 short form 2 times daily for 108days.   Yi Quan,  basic 'song' series and wu ji standing.  in the same period some intense  'peng, lu, chi, an'  left side right side minimum 16 reps.   I lost my advanced seated FP disk and am only doing #1  & #3.  Most often these are done at 2 or 3am, when i waken unexpectedly.   I love the ba duan jin done by Li Yuen Fei, it has been taken down off youtube,  but i have a copy downloaded by a friend.   It has suddenly become super intense.  

So  a couple days ago I had a bad sleep night and a spike in my bp after months of steady low readings. 

Immediately i began work on long form standing FP as well as mirroring Sifu Dunn's two youtube performances.

The qi flow and relaxation has been quite intense.   today  I just finished a 30 min routine of long form standing FP.  

I guess I should not have let my practice slip!

Peace to all beings

Edited by ridingtheox
inclusion of an important point 'short form'
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@zen-bear

Sifu Terry, can you please offer digital downloads for the DVDs? I don't have a DVD player/drive, and I don't have a need for it, except for this.

Thanks,

SriChi

On 10/15/2018 at 10:25 AM, SriChi said:

@zen-bear

Sifu Terry, can you please offer digital downloads for the DVDs? I don't have a DVD player/drive, and I don't have a need for it, except for this.

Thanks,

SriChi

Hi SriChi,

Yes, I am quite behind schedule with producing downloading and streaming versions of the Chi Kung for Health dvd series teaching FP Qigong--due to massive interfereces from a major lawsuit that I was fored to file against a Hollywood film studio back in 2010.  But the worst of that crusade for justice is now over and I will be catching up with downloadable APPS  through Itunes and GooglePlay plus a destination website that will offer more advanced instruction  (than what is already seen on the 6-volume DVD series) that will also include brand new, never before published FP Meditations.

But this is not going to happen for at least one year.  I am restricted by both budget, my very active traveling (to teach) schedule, and other even more pressing work obligations.  So for now, new FP Qigong afficionados will have to bite the bullet and purchase a DVD player.  There are very decent ones available online that cost only $23 to $26:

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_5_14?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=dvd+player+usb+3.0&sprefix=DVD+player+usb%2Caps%2C160&crid=3LEUWSYPAYGMJ

Best,

Sifu Terry Dunn

Edited by zen-bear
  • Like 1

A well spoken reply stating reasons and a solution by Sifu Terry. The materials that Sifu Terry eventually brings out when time permits are definitely worth waiting for. I also think that the Flying Phoenix DVD series has enough qigong on it to take a lifetime to master, so the investment for a now cheap dvd player used only for qigong learning would be well worth it. Or simply playing FP DVDs on the computer's built in dvd player. These days a teacher has to go where the students are. And if a teacher lives on the West coast of America, but the most interested students live on the East coast, then it is a blessing that this teacher would take the time and effort to go to those students. I appreciate that Sifu Terry has given us a detailed explanation on why it is not feasible to create downloads at this time. In these days of sound bites serving as communication, his penchant for detailed replies is much appreciated. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hello everyone!

I'm new to the forum and actually joined specifically because of this thread.    Thank you to Sifu Terry for all his incredible work.

I have the first DVD now for the standing meditations and I just have a couple of quick questions that are from my first experiences.

Primarily, when breathing... are we to be diaphramically (I think I just invented a word!  LOL) forcing ourselves to breath as low as possible around Dan Tien height?   When I do this I find my breath volume is limited.    I get that Sifu Terry said we are filling our lungs but imagining the breath there but it seems to create a confusion for the location in my breathing.   I am *presuming* the correct method will be to fill the entire lungs (sort of like Yogic breathing) while mentally putting your focus on the lower abdomen.   One of those two has to be correct.... the impact on percentage exhalations however, becomes significant, so I'm asking for clarification.

Also on Wind Above The Clouds.... am I correct that you do the % breathing before every cycle of the exercise?  So, 3 deep breaths, % breathing, hands up, cover eyes, down.... bend right, left, right again... rise up.  Sequence ends.  Breathe 3 deep breaths.    Breathe three deep again, do the % breathing... etc?       

Thanks again,

StillWater (Sean)

On 11/3/2018 at 4:25 PM, StillWater said:

Hello everyone!

I'm new to the forum and actually joined specifically because of this thread.    Thank you to Sifu Terry for all his incredible work.

I have the first DVD now for the standing meditations and I just have a couple of quick questions that are from my first experiences.

Primarily, when breathing... are we to be diaphramically (I think I just invented a word!  LOL) forcing ourselves to breath as low as possible around Dan Tien height?   When I do this I find my breath volume is limited.    I get that Sifu Terry said we are filling our lungs but imagining the breath there but it seems to create a confusion for the location in my breathing.   I am *presuming* the correct method will be to fill the entire lungs (sort of like Yogic breathing) while mentally putting your focus on the lower abdomen.   One of those two has to be correct.... the impact on percentage exhalations however, becomes significant, so I'm asking for clarification.

Also on Wind Above The Clouds.... am I correct that you do the % breathing before every cycle of the exercise?  So, 3 deep breaths, % breathing, hands up, cover eyes, down.... bend right, left, right again... rise up.  Sequence ends.  Breathe 3 deep breaths.    Breathe three deep again, do the % breathing... etc?       

Thanks again,

StillWater (Sean)

Hi Stillwater,

If you experience in mediation and other Qigong styles, you can focus our breathing at the tan tien and do diaphragmatic breathing or we call "natal" breathing pattern (how all human infants are born breathing).  But don't "force" yourself to breathe low.  Just breath naturally as you do the priming breathing control sequence at the start of each FP Meditation.  Then breath naturally for the rest of the mediation until you take the 3 breathes to count yourself out and end the meditation.

On Wind Above the Clouds:  No No No No No!  You only do the breath control sequence one time before you begin the sequence of movements--while in the horse stance forearms horizontal pointing forward with palms facing upward (elbows by the lower ribs)--in the "Monk Begging For Rice" posture. 

While you're doing the pre-choreographed movments, you breathing naturally.  This is the same for all the other Standing FP Qigong meditations:  "Bending the Bows,"  "Moonbeam Splashes on Water," and the Long Form Standing Capstone Meditation the name of which is also the name of the entire system:  "Flying Phoenix Heavenly Healing Chi Meditation."

Enjoy your exploration of FP Qigong.

Best,

Sifu Terry Dunn

• Like 1

Hello to the FP Qigong Community:

It is 3 weeks 3 days until my next 22-hour immersive workshop in Flying Phoenix Qigong at Eastover Estate in beautiful Lenox, MA.   This was recently scheduled by Eastover due to the nice attendance we had for the last one in mid-September.   This one will be my last FP Qigong workshop on the east coast for this year.

http://www.eastover.com/workshop/flying-phoenix-qigong-with-master-terence-dunn-2.html

• The 3-day 22-hour course qualifies is recognized as a CORE course by NCCAOM and earns 21 PDA's for students enrolled in a NCCOAM-accredited college.

See you there along with my "Old Guard"--New York and New England students who have attended every Eastover workshop since I started teaching there in June of 2017!   

As part of the  22 hours of Flying Phoenix Qigong training, you will get to compare and contrast the remarkable FP Qigong energy with that of other internal systems that I preserve.  For I will also teach as 20-30 minute warm-up to each session samples from various other internal arts that It preserve:  Tao Tan Pai Basic 31 Meditations, Qing Dynasty Imperial Guard Exercises (that I learned from Master George Xu in the late 80's), a set of essential Yang style Tai Chi Qigong Exercises, the powerful Ehrmei Mountain 10,000 Buddhas Meditations, plus a module on how to apply the FP Qigong Healing Qi.

Thank you all for your enthusiastic participation and diligent practice.  See you there.

Sifu Terry

P.S.  Eastover serves great organic food,  offers very nice accommodations for all budgets, and has miles and miles of hiking trails throughout its 600 acres.  It is one of the top holistic resorts in the Berkshires.  And the nearby town of Lenox is filled with great shops, art galleries and restaurants.

Edited by zen-bear
add a link

Thank you Sifu,

I think I was unclear on the Wind Above The Clouds part.  Do if you repeat the sequence of movements more than once, do you do the breath control at the beginning of each sequence?  Or is it only done one time?

I'm so sorry for being such a dunce.  LOL.   Hope you're having a wonderful morning and my idiocy isn't indicative of the remainder of your day!  :)

8 hours ago, StillWater said:

Thank you Sifu,

I think I was unclear on the Wind Above The Clouds part.  Do if you repeat the sequence of movements more than once, do you do the breath control at the beginning of each sequence?  Or is it only done one time?

I'm so sorry for being such a dunce.  LOL.   Hope you're having a wonderful morning and my idiocy isn't indicative of the remainder of your day!  :)

Hi Stillwater,

No problem.  For Wind Above the Clouds, you do one breath control sequence (50, 40 , 30) for one round of the movements.  Then you take 3 deep breathes to come out.  If you want to do another round of this moving meditation, you take another 3 deep breathes and do the breath control sequence again (one time) before you start the movements.

Enjoy.

Sifu Terry Dunn

Thanks again Sifu, very much.

Would you mind another question?  Feel free to ignore if I've over asked.   I was just wondering where my gaze is supposed to be in relation to my hands on Monk Gazing at the Moon.   Over the hands?  Through the fingertips?  Through the area made by the fingers and thumbs?  Does it matter?   I'm softly focused in the distance as I do this.  

Thus far, I've done 7 minutes of MGATM at least once every day since I received the DVD, along with the warmup which I am supposing to be critical (in fairness I'm trying to read my way through this thread from the very beginning but it is a lengthy one!).   The seated meditations 2nd DVD is supposed to be arriving today.    (Sifu, would you prefer we order directly from you or through Amazon?)

I'm noticing some things that are either me reading too far into it or ... something is happening.   I'm now four or five days into this and this morning I started trembling everywhere as if I was unable to hold my posture at all.   It felt like fatigue trembles but I can't be sure if that was the case or whether this was the energy of the meditation.    While I'm gazing (at the moment, kind of through the tips of my fingers off in the distance with a soft focus) I'm seeing a halo/smear of colors around the edges of my fingers... which I'm presuming to be complementary colors appearing from retina fatigue.  In any event, I'm seriously enjoying this work and cannot wait to start adding the first seated meditation into my routine this evening.

This may seem like an odd question too, but is learning the Yang Short Form in addition to FP recommended?  I absolutely adored your VHS tape and used it until it wore out.  I'd be happy to get a copy of that as well on DVD particularly if it provides any synergistic benefit to Flying Phoenix.

Many sincere thanks Sifu.  This is really tremendous.

Sean

Edit:  OK, its about an hour and a half after my last Monk Gazing at the Moon.   I have a very distinct pressure ... not painful by any means but pressure to be sure... that is going on in the front of my head sort of between my eyes.   It actually feels almost like something the size of a large grapefruit that (get this) is half in and half out of my head.  Its as if there is a ball that is halfway into my head with the center point of the ball right between my eyes.   Its distinctive... and like I said, not uncomfortable.  Not sure if that is related but I've certainly never felt this.   Anyway, i thought I would add that as an interesting side.  Thanks again everyone!

Edited by StillWater
  • Like 1

To your pressure issue.. that's a good sign my teacher would say. But don't focus on any sensations, no matter if they feel comfortable, bad or neutral, because it's important that your mind stays out of the Chi's way (as energy always follows the mind/focus) .. just take them as they are: sensations, probably caused by energy opening some channels, you will probably get a lot more of those following the Flying Phoenix :) 

• Like 1

Thank you Phil.  That's really helpful to know.   I'll observe, accept and let go.   I'm pretty good in that regard... so for now, I'm applying myself and moving ever onward.  I'm so looking forward to more to learn!  This is really amazing.  I just got the second DVD and took careful notes watching the first seated meditation.  Tomorrow morning will be my first day of Sifu Terry's plan from his freebies section on his website for the training schedule.   I seriously can't wait.  I haven't been this enthusiastic about training in anything since the first time I started lifting about 40 years ago!  This is awesome!

Thanks Phil!

- OK addendum.  Its 13 hours later since I replied to Phil.  About 30 minutes ago I finished my standing Monk Gazing at the Moon routine for 8 minutes after warmups.   I sat down to perform the first seated meditation with the 5%-60%-80%-40%-30% breath primer.   Normally, the spot I'm in is very quiet and private.   I'm sitting there in seated posture and (I hope luckily) I'm unable to really concentrate in half lotus because the hard floor was grinding my ankle pretty badly, so I more or less let my legs flat on the surface and vowed to stretch my hip flexors extensively.   While breathing with my eyes closed, my coworker burst into the room, startling the shit out of me... and I instantly jumped to my feet, apologizing for him catching me in a compromised position.  He laughed and said no problem.  I did 3 deep breaths at that point, fearful that I just violated one of the primary tenets of Sifu's instruction:  don't get startled.  I left the room and immediately ate some solid food hopefully to mitigate any potential damage I may have caused my energy.  

Here's where someone can call me a blooming idiot and inform me that I'll probably go permanently deaf by noon today or some other horror that I deserve.  I will redo my seated meditation along with the standing, at home in absolute privacy tonight.

Have I done something catastrophically bad to myself?  It WAS the first time I'd done the seated.

I'll see myself out and flog myself.  

Sean the Idiot.  

Edited by StillWater
Further info since this was posted

So oddly enough I woke up this morning at 3am unable to sleep.  That's weird for me.  I sleep like a baby, even at my age (51).

I got up and put on the standing meditations DVD and performed the entire thing in real time, following along with Sifu Terry.   I am meticulous about form and little corrections but I have a couple of interesting things to note.   For one, since I was worried about my interruption on the seated meditation, I figured this may be of interest to someone.  For two... at the tail end (pun) when i was doing Wind Above The Clouds, my cat wandered in and rubbed against my leg.

Two things.  My cat instantly rolled on his back after contact with me... walked over about 3 feet from me and was immediately fast asleep (he's up all night... that's peculiar behavior).   Second...after I got up this morning at 6 am (I finished my routine around 4:30 and slept for an hour after struggling to fall back asleep)... I woke up and feel a bit like I am catching a cold.   I haven't had a head cold (or flu) in years.  

It may be that the energy knocked my cat out.  It may also be that even brand new to FP the interruption has caused a head cold or something mimicking it.  Not sure.  I did figure that the best remedy for whatever I might have done with the interruption would be to apply the entire set of standing mediations, so that is now another check in the box.   I'll get to the seated as soon as I'm back on track.

Not turning this into a training thread but I did suppose there may be information to be beneficial to all.  Thanks.

• Like 1

So i'm still doing my practice. I'm at about an hour a day with standing exercise 1,2 and sitting exercise 1,2. I've taken longer when i've added each exercise to really get it down.

I do feel it helps though I haven't had anything full on other than being relaxed and it feels good. A few times i've noticed my breathing spontaneously getting deeper during practice, and this week I decided to slow down some things and a few times after practicing i've just laid there and relaxed. One day I just laid there 10-15 minutes feeling deeply relaxed and my intuition said to just stay there. Unfortunately that's only happened probably twice in my practice, and both in about the last week. Though I do lay there for maybe 5 minutes usually after practice and relax.

I just found out I have 3 chronic infections, finally after 4 months and going to several doctors and having to goto an integrative doctor.

For example some mornings i'll wake up fatigued, feeling nauseous and usually i'll practice as soon as I get up. And usually after it i'll feel better. Some days are better than others, and i've continued for probably 3 months.

I've just come across fragrant qigong, and the healing reports seem way too good. Has anyone had a good amount of experience with both Flying Phoenix and Fragrant Qigong to compare healing results?

Both say it's best not to combine 2 systems, so that makes that idea difficult of just adding it on some days as it's meant to be 15min.

I'm not that prepared to stop Flying Phoenix, it feels like an old friend, some days I get annoyed at having to do it, but I enjoy it and it feels good after the practice. Though i'm reading things about Fragrant qigong that have healed conditions, more than I read being reported with Flying Phoenix. I don't know. :Z

Edited by Benbeastmode

Fragrant Qigong warns against doing any additional qigong method that uses unnatural breathing. The breathing sequences used in Flying Phoenix Chi Kung would fall into that category and thus it would not be wise to do Fragrant Qigong if you are also doing Flying Phoenix Chi Kung. The other thing to keep in mind is that many of the reported healings from Fragrant Qigong took place in soccer stadiums in China filled with several thousand people or 1,500 as a minimum before the master would conduct a group. I don't know how much healing there has been from people doing Fragrant Qigong alone. 

• Like 2

Hmm ok, thanks. After reading more about Fragrant Qigong i'm not sure it's the best. Because of all the limitations, you can't do other meditation with it and such.

I'm looking at Dragon and Tiger Medical Qigong aswell. I know it's not usually recommended to add another Qigong initially, how long does that limitation last? Sifu Terry or someone else experienced?

I thought of doing FP in the morning and Dragon and Tiger later in the day as it's meant to be about 15 minutes. I don't think I could do another whole session of FP after the hour in the morning, or if that would even be too much.

I actually just emailed Sifu Terry to see if he has any recommendations of something from FP that I could add later in the day, that is quick as I couldn't do a second hours practice and that will help my healing.

I haven't added the 3rd standing or sitting exercises yet, as the hours practice is stretching my limit, but I have kept it up every day except for just 1 day when I had to travel to see a doctor in the city and was too exhausted when I got home.

Edited by Benbeastmode

I asked Sifu Terry this in email, but I assume he's pretty busy so may not reply straight away.

In the guidelines it says ' Practice the standing long form meditation called "Flying Phoenix Heavenly Healing Chi Meditation" (on Volume Three) as regularly as you can for vitality and strong immunity. This long form meditation is the capstone to the system. '

I'm not sure if that means after all the preceding steps, or that this is okay from the start? Vitality and strong immunity would be of help right now. If it's possible i'll add this a few days a week, maybe not every day on top of what i'm doing.

Sometimes I don't know what to think. So far I have noticed some benefits from FP and it's helping me doing it daily, maybe not to the extent I expected. It mostly feels good.

Now someone on another forum where I was asking for comparisions said "I've just had a look at some flying phoenix chi kung vids and i would say the main problem from a chi kung medical perspective is that they are in a wide deep stance and allow the knee to twist inwards/ the Dang to collapse so is probably Shaolin in origin. These are big no no's for medicine as it makes the chi go outside the body ("physical" power) / prevents the spine coming online. Remember the Shaolin were all about transcending the human body not fixing it. If the body is not in absolute prime alignment "naturally", that stuff is actually the pretty bad for you. I know myself from personal experience having done it for many years!"

Doesn't make any sense to me as I don't have the experience, but it slightly makes me worried.

I figured that, hadn't heard back about the other stuff so I assume he's pretty busy. I can see this is one of the challenges learning from dvd's and not having an in person teacher, it's sometimes more difficult when concerns come up.

There is someone who does Tai Chi and Qigong in my town, but I don't know how it is for the healing. And I read several times here not to combine FP with other Qigong, so doing it once a week in town would be out.

@Benbeast...   ok  from my experience  40 yr  tjq and at least 18 w various sifu Dunn tapes / dvd etc.    I have also done 8 pieces of brokade for almost 40 yr.,  which helped me thru several bouts of kidney stones  for almost 8 yr I have done the long form FP along with other qi gong practices  wu xing ,  zhan zhuang standing .... 

don't worry so much  about combining practices,  just work on the FP as a central element is my opinion.   try setting a goal of practicing daily  the long form  at least once for 100 day gong ..  then try to evaluate what you have healed, strengthened,  refreshed

if you are at all like me you will be surprized pleasantly at where you arrive.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1