witch

Heart orgasm

Witch: The prostate orgasm is NOT the vagus nerve.

http://health.howstuffworks.com/brain-during-orgasm1.htm

Please educate yourself about prostate orgasms. I'm not talking about stopping ejaculation midwank or whatever, I'm talking about prostate orgasms. Go to the Aneros messageboard and read what men have posted, how it feels. Most of those men who are easily prostate-orgasmic never even get hard during their prostate orgasms. And I've never seen a post from any of those men saying that prostate orgasms changed their semen consistency!

Also if you were giving off some kind of powerful biophoton rays, you would literally glow in the dark. You would be phosphorescent.

Damn, my own link stood me up! :lol: knee deep in anatomy right now

The vagus nerve itself does not go that far down, but one can indirectly stimulate it from that area. Looking for the correct terminology

Witch here's the latest out of M.I.T. -- you wear it around your heart and then have "sixth sense" capabilities

http://www.ted.com/talks/pattie_maes_demos...ixth_sense.html

Damn, my own link stood me up! :lol: knee deep in anatomy right now

The vagus nerve itself does not go that far down, but one can indirectly stimulate it from that area. Looking for the correct terminology

Seriously you can ask any male who has practiced retention. If the male STOPS an ejaculation to make it go internal -- the next time he pisses -- it will be all foamy. YES IT'S TRUE -- FOAMY PISS FROM THE PROSTATE!! But I've been having internal climaxes for the past month -- every day -- and no foamy piss at all! Because I make sure to IONIZE the sex fluid.

So that's why I'm not in favor of Mantak Chia's physical stimulation method. Mantak Chia also does not teach full-lotus which is the only real reliable means of sublimation and ionization. Full-lotus BURNS KARMA as Yogananda was taught. Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality teaches physical stimulation but only for old guys who can't get it up anymore but want to become immortal! haha. My former coworker who is in his early 20s got to that part and jerked off to it. That's the problem these days -- people are too materialistic. At least, Witch, you ordered the Shakti Helmet. So you can get your male electromagnetic energy artificially. haha.

O.K. so the vaginal climax IS the vagus nerve climax is the cervix climax. That's fine but it's not the same in alchemy because the goal is NOT to ejaculate sperm -- the goal is to create electromagnetic fields! It's the OPPOSITE of normal male sex. I can read where someone's electromagnetic essence is in their body -- and for males who get anal sex all the time -- MOST of them have their electromagnetic essence STUCK in their lower chakra -- because they are still fixated on ejaculation. It's again the prostate problem above -- even if they did retain they are not IONIZING what they retain.

The Perv Attack is a common problem after I've had several O at a Ds with females. Why? Because JING is not CHI. So when I sit in full-lotus transmitting chi and there's the mutual climax with females I'm also taking in jing energy from the females -- it's a mutual free energy exchange. If the females are full of jing energy then I get full of jing. But if I don't then keep on sitting in full-lotus CONVERTING the jing to chi then at night the jing will turn from "generative force" to "generative fluid" as a nocturnal emission. This process is detailed in "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality."

So the pervs are trying to suck off jing or electrochemical energy in order to replace their own loss from too much ejaculation!! Their power to suck off is from their electromagnetic essence or subconscious character stuck in their lower chakras.

Sometimes females are pervs as well but this is only because they hang with male pervs who constantly suck off the female and therefore the female's electromagnetic essence has been sucked down to her lower chakra. Normally though females sublimate and purify on their own through the vagus nerve internal climax.

Hmmm...ionization...just a word...probabaly the same as what I've refered to to as vibrating seminal fluid sourced sexual chi...jing vapors. S'all good.

Taking in jing energy from females?...how are those females generating that jing? Really asking where? For obvious reasons would like female replies...

Vagus nerve is accessible from gonad palace...agree, not through prostate...coccyx, i.e sacral pump, is key to accessing higher centers with, ahem, big charges...don't make me refer to...it...again. That and facility with ming-men...that'd be vapor sippin' skills...s'easy lemon peasy after that!

Back to heart chakra orgasms...mechanics please...

...man present and absent scenario replies would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Hmmm...ionization...just a word...probabaly the same as what I've refered to to as vibrating seminal fluid sourced sexual chi...jing vapors. S'all good.

Taking in jing energy from females?...how are those females generating that jing? Really asking where? For obvious reasons would like female replies...

Vagus nerve is accessible from gonad palace...agree, not through prostate...coccyx, i.e sacral pump, is key to accessing higher centers with, ahem, big charges...don't make me refer to...it...again. That and facility with ming-men...that'd be vapor sippin' skills...s'easy lemon peasy after that!

Thanks.

Care to elaborate even further? I find what you are saying about the vagus nerve and gonad palace and that stuff very interesting and would like to know more but I am not quite sure what to ask for other then...more about it:)

Thanks.

I bow to your authority, since you obviously know your stuff. All right, Drew is NOT having prostate orgasms.

The difference between the terms "vibrating seminal fluid sourced sexual chi" and "ionization" is that the latter has a very specific scientific meaning that makes the term nonsense in the context.

As for heart chakra orgasms, I'm beginning to think I'm an anomaly since no other women here seem to have the same sort of experience. Either the women here can simply have orgasms at any spot on their bodies, or the heart orgasms they do have are sort of transcendent spiritual experiences and non-draining. So this is just my own experience.

And it starts with this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1Qo1eaWF8c

I wish there was footage of the screaming girls themselves, but you know what they look like. That's sexual energy, but it isn't the energy of a male audience at a strip club--the energy in the girls has risen to their chests.

The regular fangirl experience is enough to bring warmth to my chest and a feeling of fullness, but to really get energy up there that reaches the point of no return and is shot out in hot sticky bursts, I need to have lots of vaginal orgasms.

This is my experience--when I've had sex with a casual sex partner, I've never given the heart chakra energy back into his chest until after he's ejaculated into me. However, when I had an uncomfortable fullness in the chest from too much heart energy, I've been able to send it into acquaintances during social hugging without them knowing. Also for a time I tried to send it into my husband, and not right after we had sex. We would be in yab yum, dressed from the waist down, and I would rub my chest against his in the way a man rocks his pelvis during doggie-style sex, same rhythm and motion. To ejaculate the energy, I have to really focus on the man, on his heart, and just "give it to him."

I guess your question is where does that energy come from? I would say my vaginal orgasms, especially the spontaneous ones with nothing inside me. For some reason the weaker orgasms generate more energy. I've always thought that I generated the energy myself, like pumping a bellows, but come to think of it a bellows wouldn't work in a vacuum. Is the "air" that I'm pumping somehow coming from a general pool of pent-up male frustration? Or is it coming from the men I think about when I have vaginal orgasms? Because of course I am always vividly imagining a penis inside me. That seems highly improbably, those men would be walking around shells of their former selves. :lol:

Great thread.

Drew and Witch please keep reving it up.

The more you go at it the more gold pieces fall out of ur pockets and i'm sitting here grinning lol :lol::P

Very educational and many useful links posted so far.

Thanks to all! ^_^

I agree.

I am always vividly imagining a penis inside me.

Simply one of the best out-of-context quotes I have seen. :)

My post at the beginning was simply focusing more on the point you made about feeling female.

The feeling was very different from the feeling of being in love.

I don't know if that helps at all. I don't know the mechanics of it.

Witch my idea about ionization was first triggered by Harvard physiologist professor Kummer's book "The Tangled Wing" -- he mentions that ionization of neurohormones changes their ability to bypass the blood brain barrier.

So again my model is that there's a huge amount of serotonin in our lower body and the vagus nerve transduces both serotonin and anaerobic bacteria up into the brain, because of ionization.

The ionization is from ultrasound produced through meditation.

http://www.springerlink.com/content/p0416u4j9733l820/

Here's a study showing that positive ions in the air increase serotonin levels in the brain.

Here's another patent based on the ultrasound air ionization effect described as below:

http://www.faqs.org/patents/app/20080243048

[0023]The length, L, of the near field (Fresnel Zone) is equal to L=r2/λ=d2/4λ, where r is the radius and d is the diameter of the ultrasound emitting surface or distal end diameter of ultrasonic tip, and λ is the ultrasound wavelength in the medium of propagation. Maximum ultrasound intensity occurs at the interface between the near field (Fresnel zone) and the far field (Fraunhofer zone). Beam divergence in the far field results in a continuous loss of ultrasound intensity with distance from the transducer. As the transducer frequency is increased, the wavelength λ decreases, thus resulting in an increase in the length of the near field. Ionization time can be from fractions of a second up to minutes depending on ultrasound energy parameters and design of the ultrasound transducer or tip.

[0024]To clarify and describe the ultrasound air ionization effect, stable air (mainly nitrogen and oxygen) molecules are not polarized, and an ultrasound field does not affect them. Air also contains many free electrons (negative ions) that move back and forth in the ultrasound field. Overstressing of air (preferably between ultrasound emitting surface and barrier) at greater than about 1 w/cm2 [watts per square centimeter) can cause the free electrons from stable molecules in the air to attain sufficient energy to knock the free electrons from stable molecules in the air. These newly freed electrons knock off even more electrons, producing more negative and positive ions. When the oxygen molecules in the air lose electrons they become polarized positive ions. These positive ions form ozone, as indicated by Box 4:

O2→O+O

O+O2>O3

[0025]The fast-moving negative ions, as well as the slower heavy positive ions, bombard the wound surface when applied to the wound, as indicated by Box 5, eventually destroying and/or inactivating foreign organisms, bacterial cells and/or other contaminants that may be present in a wound.

Read more: http://www.faqs.org/patents/app/20080243048#ixzz0XuZxRGdi

Exactly -- this has many names but one stands out: Omkara -- it's also called the "Oz Effect" or "Oz Factor" in alien abduction experiences which some think are a DMT-type altered state.

So what's interesting about ultrasound is that you can not hear it outside your head but you CAN hear ultrasound inside your head, as Droscher's book "Magic of the Senses" details. It's the highest pitch you can hear outside your head -- when you hear that high pitch inside your head then it also resonates up to ultrasound, creating

ionizing energy.

Low-frequency ultrasound has just been documented to not cause damage to tissues yet is also able to pinpoint locations deep in the brain for healing cancer, etc.

Witch it's very possible you are generating ultrasound when you visual a penis inside of you:

Int J Androl. 2006 Apr;29(2):374-9. Epub 2005 Dec 22.

Real-time three-dimensional ultrasound visualization of erection and artificial coitus.

Deng J, Hall-Craggs MA, Pellerin D, Linney AD, Lees WR, Rodeck CH, Todd-Pokropek A.

Department of Medical Physics and Bioengineering, University College London, London, UK. [email protected]

To investigate the feasibility of imaging penile erection and coitus in real time and in three dimensions, a 'Live' three-dimensional (3-D) ultrasound system was used to acquire the volume of interest at 25 Hz from five healthy men. Water baths and gel-made artificial vaginas were devised to facilitate the 3-D scans without the probe being in direct contact with the penis. For the first volunteer scanned with the water bath alone, the penis failed to erect within 30 min. For the other four volunteers, the 'vagina' successfully initiated and maintained the erection and allowed artificial intercourse. Results have shown that the 'Live' 3-D ultrasound and minimally compressive imaging techniques together can offer an objective means for visualizing erection and coitus in spatial totality and temporal reality. They can be further developed to reveal more reliable details about the dynamic morphology, improving scientific understanding of sexual activities and clinical management of related problems.

I bow to your authority, since you obviously know your stuff. All right, Drew is NOT having prostate orgasms.

The difference between the terms "vibrating seminal fluid sourced sexual chi" and "ionization" is that the latter has a very specific scientific meaning that makes the term nonsense in the context.

As for heart chakra orgasms, I'm beginning to think I'm an anomaly since no other women here seem to have the same sort of experience. Either the women here can simply have orgasms at any spot on their bodies, or the heart orgasms they do have are sort of transcendent spiritual experiences and non-draining. So this is just my own experience.

And it starts with this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1Qo1eaWF8c

I wish there was footage of the screaming girls themselves, but you know what they look like. That's sexual energy, but it isn't the energy of a male audience at a strip club--the energy in the girls has risen to their chests.

The regular fangirl experience is enough to bring warmth to my chest and a feeling of fullness, but to really get energy up there that reaches the point of no return and is shot out in hot sticky bursts, I need to have lots of vaginal orgasms.

This is my experience--when I've had sex with a casual sex partner, I've never given the heart chakra energy back into his chest until after he's ejaculated into me. However, when I had an uncomfortable fullness in the chest from too much heart energy, I've been able to send it into acquaintances during social hugging without them knowing. Also for a time I tried to send it into my husband, and not right after we had sex. We would be in yab yum, dressed from the waist down, and I would rub my chest against his in the way a man rocks his pelvis during doggie-style sex, same rhythm and motion. To ejaculate the energy, I have to really focus on the man, on his heart, and just "give it to him."

I guess your question is where does that energy come from? I would say my vaginal orgasms, especially the spontaneous ones with nothing inside me. For some reason the weaker orgasms generate more energy. I've always thought that I generated the energy myself, like pumping a bellows, but come to think of it a bellows wouldn't work in a vacuum. Is the "air" that I'm pumping somehow coming from a general pool of pent-up male frustration? Or is it coming from the men I think about when I have vaginal orgasms? Because of course I am always vividly imagining a penis inside me. That seems highly improbably, those men would be walking around shells of their former selves. :lol:

Edited by drewhempel

a penis inside of you

I can totally see that on a billboard.

:lol::o

I wonder what meditating in an O3 dense environment would feel like.

Edited by effilang

Witch my idea about ionization was first triggered by Harvard physiologist professor Kummer's book "The Tangled Wing" -- he mentions that ionization of neurohormones changes their ability to bypass the blood brain barrier.

I looked up Melvin Konner's The Tangled Wing on amazon, and neurohormones do not appear in the index. Ions in the atmosphere affect mood, I agree, but it's quite a leap from that to say that the body can ionize neurotransmitters.

Witch this is a fascinating study because it states a blue light is emitted when serotonin is ionized from a change in pH

By the way, butterflies have light receptors in their private parts. To Darwinist-twisted scientists, this is mysterious because they can't imagine how this light that no one can see is helpful for the survival of the fittest butterfly. (Of course they never phase in love and pleasure as forces that have something important to do with survival of either the species or the specimen, so if no one gets eaten as the result of a phenomenon, the phenomenon first "baffles" them and then gets ignored.)

They should have asked Zhuangzi, who in his butterfly incarnation must have enjoyed the inner fireworks. :lol:

I read an article about brainscans of monk which supposedly showed all his brain activity reducing to a blue dot in the center of his head which is kinda what he said would happen himself talking about a blue pearl or something in the middle of his head which fascinated the author. I don't see however how a brainscan can show colours of what happens in the brain.

Actually it's a good question because the color of light is dependent itself on human perception. So there's "standard" frequencies for different colors which are equated through spectroscopy but this can be changed through anomalous effects of gravity, quantum effects, etc. In fact light -- real light -- has no color -- it's clear.

It's assumed that no light is created inside the brain unless you get into biophotons or quantum cascades like in photosynthesis -- activated through the photoreceptors via the eye pigment: magnesium in chlorophyll is a big photoreceptor.

I read an article about brainscans of monk which supposedly showed all his brain activity reducing to a blue dot in the center of his head which is kinda what he said would happen himself talking about a blue pearl or something in the middle of his head which fascinated the author. I don't see however how a brainscan can show colours of what happens in the brain.

Actually it's a good question because the color of light is dependent itself on human perception. So there's "standard" frequencies for different colors which are equated through spectroscopy but this can be changed through anomalous effects of gravity, quantum effects, etc. In fact light -- real light -- has no color -- it's clear.

It's assumed that no light is created inside the brain unless you get into biophotons or quantum cascades like in photosynthesis -- activated through the photoreceptors via the eye pigment: magnesium in chlorophyll is a big photoreceptor.

odd. I've been eating magnesium lately.

must have had deficiency

now;

muscular relaxation

no trace of inflammation

deep restoring sleep

& blanced cured stable spine

green beans, :lol: thyme and magnesium

My parents hardly eat greens and I'm craving them big time.

odd. I've been eating magnesium lately.

must have had deficiency

now;

muscular relaxation

no trace of inflammation

deep restoring sleep

& blanced cured stable spine

green beans, :lol: thyme and magnesium

I am curious anyone's perspective on the law of octaves and shocks as self remembering

of the fourth way school compared with your own understanding in alchemical practices.

In modern fourth way school as presented by Gurdjeif shocks are applied first externally by a teacher then later self applied as cycles in the emotional, mental and moving centers become apparent. These centers can be considered the Tan Tien.

It's the shock I am inquiring about and what that may mean to you as a taoist, or alchemist.

IMO the seven chakras are the octave of energy in the body. As an alchemist if you want to transmute the lower DO into the higher octave DO you need to rise the energy vibration into RE, MI, FA, SO, LA, SI and finally higher DO. As Gurdjieff states between MI and FA there is the first interval that should be passed by the first shock, and between the SO and LA is the second interval passed by the second shock. The first interval is passed by building the first Dantien by sexual retention. The second interval is passed by building the second Dantien - the emotional center - the solar plexus by the second shock which I believe is the fasting. The third shock is the last interval SI - DO the final transmutation which I believe is the self remembering. This is my personal interpretation and not of Gurdjieff, at least he did not explicitly taught this way. Actually Gurdjieff speaks about the sexual retention and fasting as universal methods of monks in all Asiatic traditions in Ch 39 The Holy Planet Purgatory of The Beelzebub Tales to his grandson. He states that sexual retention should be done only at the beginning in order to create the "center", afterward sexual abstinence is not needed anymore, and he explicitly said that the traditional practices are misunderstood because they lack the understanding of the octave dynamics. He also states that the fasting should be done to produce the needed shock and not for religious reasons. Anyhow he has the most interesting theories about the reasons behind the religious practices spread all over Asia in Hindu, Christian, Islamic traditions, I am not sure about the Chinese tradition but I am firmly believe that all of them have a common root

Edited by steam

I've actually written a couple published articles directly comparing Gurdjieff and qigong through natural resonance harmonics, focusing on the secret of the scale shocks:

http://www.mind-energy.net/archives/259-Ho...-Gurdjieff.html

http://www.mind-energy.net/archives/283-Gu...-Amplifier.html

Today I present another article by drew hempel who often published here several other articles on the subjects of qigong, music and healing.

How Qigong or Taoist Yoga Explains Gurdjieff

by drew hempel, MA

(anti-copyright, free distribution).

THE FOUNDATION OF THE LAW OF THREE

"'Before examining these influences,' began G., 'and the laws of transformation of Unity in Plurality, we must examine the fundamental law that creates all phenomena in all the diversity or unity of all universes.'" -- In Search of the Miraculous (p. 78, emphasis in original, and source for below Gurdjieff quotes).

I continue to see a lot of serious confusion about the teachings of G.I. Gurdjieff, a very influential source for people exploring paranormal healing powers. First of all there was Gurdjieff's focus on the truth of his teaching, not on the kundalini energy effects. This is one reason people reject Gurdjieff. For example a famous person, Katherine Mansfield, came to Gurdjieff shortly before her death from tuberculosis. Some people think that Gurdjieff just accelerated her death because he focused on the truth instead of on healing. Secondly there's the problem of Gurdjieff's lineage. Some state Gurdjieff was a Sufi but since he didn't have a particular Sufi master he's not credible. Gurdjieff does name a very important Sufi teacher who doles out amazing secrets in Gurdjieff's excellent book Meetings with Remarkable Men.

Most importantly Gurdjieff didn't pass on and develop his powers in someone else -- i.e. create another energy master. Gurdjieff doesn't have a replacement yet many people think that Ouspensky was necessary to help Gurdjieff or that Bennett or Orage or others can better continue Gurdjieff's teachings. For example, because of this conflict, the famous NYC literary critic Edmund Wilson made fun of Gurdjieff based on Orage's attempts to teach Gurdjieff. The best book on Gurdjieff's teachings, In Search of the Miraculous, is only hindered by Ouspensky's extended yet confused commentaries while Gurdjieff's longest book was the cause for Gurdjieff considering suicide. Beelzebub's Tales is not a reliable source since his publishers forced Gurdjieff to change the meaning of his teaching, as Bennett reports.

What is clear is that Gurdjieff's teaching is based on harmonics or what some term "psychic music," the central secret of my 2001 U of MN masters thesis, linked at http://nonduality.com/hempel.htm and focus of my subsequent research, including my previous articles here. I discovered that the Pythagorean Perfect 5th or 2:3 music interval, C to G, and the Perfect 4th or 3:4, G to C, are the same as yang and yin in Taoism. Gurdjieff also relies on the Pythagorean teachings based on harmonics or what Gurdjieff called the Law of Three, the fundamental law. (as quoted above)

Western science converted complimentary opposites, yin and yang, or the Pythagorean Tetrad of 1:2:3:4, into a symmetrical system through the same diatonic scale that Gurdjieff presents in his teaching, thereby forever confusing the West's understanding of Gurdjieff.

For example the major third diatonic music interval of Gurdjieff, 4:5, was converted into 5:4 as the cube root of two while the Pythagorean diatonic minor sixth, 5:8, was converted into 8:5 as the Golden Ratio. In fact the extension of the Tetrad, 1:2:3:4 (Perfect 5th/Perfect 4th complimentary opposite harmonics as the Law of Pythagoras) into symmetric-based ratios (i.e. Gurdjieff's 4:5 into 5:4 as the cube root of two) was the product not of Pythagoras but of Platonic math from Archytas' creation of the geometric mean (a "one-to-one correspondence of letter and number"). I give the technical details in chapter four of my blogbook, http://mothershiplanding.blogspot.com. Math professor Joe Mazur recently stated that my compilation of this information is "very valuable" and he recommended that I have it published in a peer-reviewed academic journal.

G.I. Gurdjieff

Westerners do not clearly see that the point of Gurdjieff's "Law of Octaves" is based on the complimentary opposites or his "Law of Three" known as the Pythagorean Tetrad, 1:2:3:4. Instead we find various other interpretations of Gurdjieff's diatonic Pythagorean scale -- that the interval of the 7th is somehow the secret of Gurdjieff or that since it's the same diatonic scale used by the early Christian church this is why Gurdjieff's system works, etc. The most famous symbol of Gurdjieff, the enneagram, was also converted into symmetrical decimals, forever damning it's foundation in the Law of Three complimentary opposites. The current mainstream understanding of Gurdjieff is wrong but qigong or Taoist yoga clearly explains how to solve this problem.

The third force beyond yin and yang, the source of the I-thought or the source of the Pythagorean One, known as the Goddess Harmonia, is what I call "female formless awareness." Gurdjieff has this to state about it: "Contemporary thought realizes the existence of two phenomenon: force and resistance, positive and negative magnetism, positive and negative electricity, male and female cells, and so on. But it does not observe even these two forces always and everywhere. No question has ever been raised as to the third, or if it has been raised it has scarcely been heard."

THE SECRET OF THE SCALE SHOCKS

Gurdjieff states that his diatonic scale has two shocks -- the only half notes in the scale, E to F, and, B to C. Gurdjieff describes them as a slowing down of the acceleration of consciousness or a "retardation in the increase of vibrations." Gurdjieff then explains that these shocks get stronger as the Law of Octaves gets higher: "The next octave gives an even more marked deviation, the one following that a deviation that is more marked still, so that the line of octaves may at last turn completely round and proceed in a direction opposite to the original direction." So again the diatonic Pythagorean scale that Gurdjieff gives is based on the Law of Three -- the negative and positive centers as he calls it or the Perfect 4th/Perfect 5th harmonics which create what's known in the West as the "comma of Pythagoras" -- the deviation from symmetry causing the shocks of full energy transduction.

Gurdjieff describes the scale shocks through the alchemy of the Law of Octaves -- as a shock of air or breath and a conscious shock of intention. Gurdjieff explains that while there are 3 shocks the first happens without alchemy, naturally: the mechanical shock of food. The exercises Gurdjieff relied on to initiate these three shocks were dancing that activates the special breathes of the body, fasting, yogic body postures; and something he called "circulation of energy."

What's amazing is that this system of scale shocks is exactly the same as the alchemical teaching of the qigong book called Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality, translated by Charles Luk.

The food creates heat in the body called "generative force" (the mechanical shock) which is electrochemical or yin energy (again the Perfect 4th or 3:4 of the Law of Pythagoras). The yin has yang electromagnetic energy (the Perfect 5th or 2:3, C to G, of the Law of Pythagoras) within it -- called "prenatal vitality" -- which descends from the heart-mind, the source of the Absolute or "essential nature" -- the third force.

As meditation is practiced Gurdjieff focuses on the conscious sublimation of sex energy -- or as Taoist Yoga explains, normally the yang prenatal vitality of the yin generative force is lost when it turns into generative fluid -- semen. Gurdjieff states, with emphasis in the original: "It is the lower centers that are undeveloped. And it is precisely this lack of development, or the incomplete functioning, of the lower centers that prevents us from making use of the work of the higher centers." So when we focus on the Law of Pythagoras through meditation, the sound of our thoughts resonate into ultrasound thereby ionizing the electrochemical heat of the lower body and turning the generative force (the mechanical shock) into the alchemical agent -- or prenatal vitality.

The circulation of energy exercise that Gurdjieff describes is actually the "small universe" exercise that is the focus of the book Taoist Yoga.

Gurdjieff describes the exercise in a couple places stating that a person "senses" the energy of a part of the body while saying "Om." An excellent half hour guidance tape, on clearance for $3, is sold at http://springforestqigong.com for this "small universe" exercise and an hour long "small universe" spring forest qigong exercise c.d. is also available.

There are 12 harmonic nodes along the outside of the body and just as a person practices music scales of 12 notes created from the Pythagorean "circle of fifths," (C to G, as 2:3 or yang) so should the sound of the mind be focused on the notes or nodes of the body. The circulation of energy or the small universe creates a harmonic oscillator, resonating sound through the whole energy spectrum: ultrasound, electrochemical, electromagnetic and light. The notes proceed as follows: stomach, bladder, bottom of torso, tip of tail bone, base of spine, center of kidneys, center of back shoulders, base of skull, top of skull, center of forehead, neck, heart.

Just as the Pythagorean scale is created by the "circle of fifths" -- yang or 2:3, C to G, resonating into yin or 3:4, G to C -- for all the notes as C to G (2:3), then G-D-A-E-B-F#-C# and so on back to C, the "circulation of energy" exercise is the foundation for paranormal healing powers. For the Taoist Yoga small universe diagram see:

http://www.kheper.net/topics/Taoism/circul...n_of_light.html

MASTERING THE SCALE OF THIRD EYE MUSIC

As the body-mind psychic music scale is practiced the "shocks" of the scale manifest as breath or electromagnetic vitality and intention or awareness of mind powers. First there is great heat created in the belly -- the fire of alchemy.

The three energy centers of Gurdjieff's system -- moving, emotional, and thought -- are the same as the three tan tiens (energy centers or alchemical cauldrons) of taoist yoga qigong: lower belly, middle heart, and higher mind for jing, chi and shen.

So the jing is the generative force which has prenatal vitality in it -- the yin with yang in it. This is the electrochemical energy getting ionized as generative force or blissful heat and then further ionized through complimentary opposites meditation to create the alchemical agent -- the prenatal electromagnetic vitality.

As the jing is cleansed through the kidneys and purified through the heart it turns into electromagnetic energy or chi -- what Gurdjieff calls the higher emotional, middle center, hydrogen 12, as sublimated sexual energy. Finally the electromagnetic energy builds up from enough electrochemical fire to cause the brain's pineal gland or third eye to get hot and full of electromagnetic energy, so that light or shen -- the spirit body -- can be created. This is Gurdjieff's hydrogen 6. At this point full-lotus yoga can be practiced since the energy channels are open, with a natural resonating free energy of yin-yang awareness.

Gurdjieff does an excellent job of explaining that the West tries to start with hydrogen 6 -- as mind yoga -- without consciously developing hydrogen 12 -- this is the "weak yogi" problem. Gurdjieff explains: "We must learn how to draw energy straight from the large accumulator. This however is possible only with the help of the emotional center. It is essential that this be understood. The connection with the large accumulator can be effected only through the emotional center." Then there's the "stupid saint" problem -- the higher emotions are developed without any intentional awareness of how these emotions are related to the lower energy center which is the foundation of the practice -- what Gurdjieff calls the creation of "mi 12." This is why Gurdjieff stated that his teaching is the "fourth way" -- beyond just instinctual mortification exercises, stupid emotional rituals, and weak mind exercises.

Here's Gurdjieff's emphasis on the creation of the alchemical agent from sublimated sex energy: "But the alchemists spoke of this transmutation in the allegorical forms of the transformation of base metals into precious ones. In reality, however, they meant the transformation of coarse 'hydrogens' into finer ones in the human organism, chiefly of the transformation of mi 12....Real, objective results can be obtained only after the transmutation of mi 12 has begun." What Gurdjieff calls "mi 12" is the creation of the electromagnetic energy from what Gurdjieff calls "si 12" -- the electrochemical heat. As Gurdjieff states: "Si 12 is the highest substance produced in the organism from physical food with the help of the 'additional shock' obtained from the air."

Gurdjieff calls this opening of the third eye through circulation of the energy, creating a "permanent center of gravity" or a number four person -- it's called "laying the foundation" in Taoist Yoga, the equivalent of completing chapter six of the book. Gurdjieff's number five person is someone who has their third eye fully open so that they can freely do long-distance healing and see energy blockages within another person. This is called a "level two qigong master" -- the equivalent of chapter twelve in Taoist Yoga. Gurdjieff's number six person can create another physical body that can leave the first physical body and can be seen by other people -- the "starry" or immortal body of alchemy.

Despite the continual pondering over what Gurdjieff "really" meant, just like in music, the only way to achieve Gurdjieff's teachings is to practice them and fortunately we have the book Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality, trans. by Charles Luk, giving us the precise details and further corroboration of Gurdjieff's truth.

T H E E I G H T F O L D M O D E L O F H U M A N C O N S C I O U S N E S S

Emerald Tablets of Hermes Trismegistus

P.D. Ouspenski

In Search Of the Miraculous:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_ouspensky01.htm

I am curious anyone's perspective on the law of octaves and shocks as self remembering

of the fourth way school compared with your own understanding in alchemical practices.

In modern fourth way school as presented by Gurdjeif shocks are applied first externally by a teacher then later self applied as cycles in the emotional, mental and moving centers become apparent. These centers can be considered the Tan Tien.

It's the shock I am inquiring about and what that may mean to you as a taoist, or alchemist.

Edited by drewhempel