witch

Heart orgasm

Guest winpro07

the first was spontaneous. I was very young

whats the big deal with O?

this alchemy or exchange is happening all of the time.

it's unavoidable.

I don't experience a difference between full lotus and standing.

the same magnetic exchange happens all the time.

Edited by winpro07

Well I'm just quoting Chunyi Lin. He says if you want to see if someone is a real master just see how long they can sit in full-lotus.

You could say the same about standing in horse stance but it's not a requirement. All it might verify is that the person is a master at standing in horse stance. And then there is the definition of 'master'. Master of what?

Guest winpro07

I know a lady who goes into and out of high full lotus from a seated position with out adjusting with her arms or moving her spine and can do the full lock with both arms behind her back. She is not super healthy and needs no preparation. When i was 15-20 i was in very good shape and every yoga posture was very easy including full lotus and I could do the full lock. Not all body types can get into full lotus and some have a propensity for it.

The dan tien don't require formal practices to develop. As long as there are others around with fully developed magnetic centers to provide fuel any being will grow without formal training.

Edited by winpro07

Jesus, Drew, did it cross your mind to post that video when I was wrestling with my spiritual entity questions? It would have been uncommonly helpful and saved me a lot of time!

Now I have the science for what has happened to me. Very beneficial once again, thank you.

Non, if you are female, you have to get very strong PC muscles to become spontaneously orgasmic, and have healthy hormone levels and the right balance of neurotransmitters. I recommend a device called Gyneflex to strengthen a woman's PC muscles. If you can close level #4 you will have the requisite strength for spontaneous vaginal orgasms.

If you have read my book, for the non-orgasmic woman even before trying my diet, the first thing she should do is get a good quality vibrator.

The sensation and physiological reaction is similar to a man's traditional orgasm. There is the initial surge, where usually there is an involuntary arching of my back, and I can feel the energy shoot out in spurts. The spurts have about the same timing as a man's regular orgasm, and there is a feeling of convulsing in my chest that pushes the energy out. Afterwards I am depleted, and may faint and/or burst into tears if the orgasm was strong enough.

I generally have one of these every several days. I think for a woman to develop this easily, she must have had a baby and breastfed it a lot. Also she should have spontaneous vaginal orgasms from flexing the PC muscles. It can probably be done without these two things, but I think both contributed for me and made it very natural and instinctive.

very interesting reading your post. i have had many heart orgasms and it is the first time i have read someone else's description that is so similar to my experience (then again, i never really get to talk to other women about this kind of thing). i would add that when i have a heart orgasm, the energy build up is much more spread out throughout my whole body and isn't localized in the genital/abdomen like a clitoral orgasm would be, for example.

i too often have very strong emotional responses from heart orgasms (i have often cried my eyes out for a while afterward, and these days i sometimes become so joyous i laugh uncontrollably!) i have to say that as compared to other orgasms, i feel way less depleted from heart orgasms; they are the least depleting kind of orgasm i have, personally. maybe it is because i experience these with a man who is very experienced in taoist alchemy and semen retention, therefore the energy exchange is much stronger. if i experienced this alone perhaps it would be depleting. but i can't even fathom having a heart orgasm while masturbating, to be honest. to me, the heart orgasm is deeply linked to the sexual connection you have with your partner.

i have not had a child yet, so for me that is not a factor. i can envision heart orgasms becoming more frequent after going through that process. but i would love to hear from you what it is about giving birth and nursing that you feel affects this so much? this is all so fascinating. thanks for sharing.

the immortal sister

Edited by immortal_sister

Witch this will get rid of your spiritual entity:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/8315980.stm

Jesus, Drew, did it cross your mind to post that video when I was wrestling with my spiritual entity questions? It would have been uncommonly helpful and saved me a lot of time!

Now I have the science for what has happened to me. Very beneficial once again, thank you.

Non, if you are female, you have to get very strong PC muscles to become spontaneously orgasmic, and have healthy hormone levels and the right balance of neurotransmitters. I recommend a device called Gyneflex to strengthen a woman's PC muscles. If you can close level #4 you will have the requisite strength for spontaneous vaginal orgasms.

SereneBlue, if you have read my book, for the non-orgasmic woman even before trying my diet, the first thing she should do is get a good quality vibrator. Have you tried that?

but i can't even fathom having a heart orgasm while masturbating, to be honest. to me, the heart orgasm is deeply linked to the sexual connection you have with your partner.

Of course it is. That's why I can't have one without a sex object.

I think a woman can gain the ability to have heart orgasms like this if she has a good partner. But I don't think a woman could easily gain the ability without a good partner unless she experienced birth and nursing to open up the channel another way.

I was in sort of a hoist by my own petard situation. I was having fifty orgasms a day and this generated tremendous sexual energy. I had congestion at my chest with the energy. Before my first orgasm I thought I was having some sort of weird angina, like if angina felt both pleasurable and sexual. Then after my first orgasm, it felt very good and I had more. I was a fangirl, so I had a sex object, a distant sex object, but I had such strong energy and my channel had been opened so well with the motherhood experience, that even a celebrity crush was strong enough to, well, unload.

I wrestled with that for a number of reasons. There is tremendous shame associated with being a fangirl, especially women my age. I had five choices and I tried them all.

1.) Stop having fifty orgasms a day. My peculiar marital situation at the time meant that I was forced to always have very high libido, so that was not an option.

2.) Give it to my sex partners. I tried with my ex-husband, and was somewhat successful, but he found the feeling exceptionally unpleasant and closed it back up. I also as I said gave it to men I had casual sex with, but if I had sex with them several different days and did this, it caused me to end up hurting them, because they became emotionally attached, and we weren't having that sort of sex.

3.) Give it clandestinely to men during innocent social hugs. This too had a very strange effect. If I knew the men they would become very interested in me and wanting to get to know me, which was not my intent, I was just trying to get my rocks off. :lol: Tantric frottage, I suppose. So I figured I had better not mess with it, especially because some of the men showed kundalini symptoms after. :o

4.) Push the energy back down and ejaculate amrita. This worked for a bit, but killed my lower arms. And I would have to have five or six ejaculations to get rid of the energy and it took too damn much time.

5.) Create a tulpa for my sexual relief. And that's what I did, and now I'm crazy. :blink: Ejaculating heart energy into an imaginary spirit being every couple days for years is, well, it can have unexpected ramifications.

I know the normal way of it is to be in a loving, long-term relationship, but that just wasn't in the stars for me. :mellow:

I am a man and I have almost had heart chest and throat orgasms. By almost I mean that these areas started throbing and pulsing like the genitals do during orgasm and that similar but slightly different (better actually) sensations spread from these areas and out towards the rest of the body. I had a lot of this throbing but I could not quite let go and let the copntractions take of by themselves thus making it a proper orgasm. With some practice I think I can have these easily in the future but my body and energetics is so messed up I have some work to do before I bother to play with this and before I think I can be successfull at it.

Edited by markern

Witch this will get rid of your spiritual entity:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/8315980.stm

:angry: WTF? What do you mean by that? That my entity will be scared away by the thought of cruel Indian villagers? What?

I am a man and I have almost had heart chest and throat orgasms. By almost I mean that these areas started throbing and pulsing like the genitals do during orgasm and that similar but slightly different (better actually) sensations spread from these areas and out towards the rest of the body. I had a lot of this throbing but I could not quite let go and let the copntractions take of by themselves thus making it a proper orgasm. With some practice I think I can have these easily in the future but my body and energetics is so messed up I have some work to do before I bother to play with this and before I think I can be successfull at it.

With the heart one, did you feel receptive? Passive?

From Spiti Valley Tibet to the High Rises of Boston:

:angry: WTF? What do you mean by that? That my entity will be scared away by the thought of cruel Indian villagers? What?

1.) Stop having fifty orgasms a day. My peculiar marital situation at the time meant that I was forced to always have very high libido, so that was not an option.

are you saying that you can't control whether or not you have orgasms? 50 a day is a lot!! i read somewhere, maybe in another thread, where you said you have spontaneous vaginal orgasms all the time. does it ever feel depleting to you? i know that i can only have so many vaginal orgasms before it feels totally depleting, it drains my yang energy big time..

4.) Push the energy back down and ejaculate amrita. This worked for a bit, but killed my lower arms. And I would have to have five or six ejaculations to get rid of the energy and it took too damn much time.

5.) Create a tulpa for my sexual relief. And that's what I did, and now I'm crazy. :blink: Ejaculating heart energy into an imaginary spirit being every couple days for years is, well, it can have unexpected ramifications.

so having ejaculatory orgasms helped you release that excess energy. that didn't feel depleting to you either? it was my understanding that for us women, ejaculating had a similar drain on the jing as it does for men to ejaculate. obviously not the same, but comparable. what are your thoughts on that?

what kind of "unexpected ramifications"?

i hope you don't mind me asking you so many questions. some of this is still somewhat new to me and its nice to be able to compare experiences with other ladies :)

the immortal sister

Hmmm, this is two or three years ago so kinda blurry. In contrast to what I normaly feel in the genitals I would say much more passive yes, a lot of heart flavour to it which felt so much nicer than regular orgasms, kinda more exctacy than my normal genital stuff.

are you saying that you can't control whether or not you have orgasms? 50 a day is a lot!! i read somewhere, maybe in another thread, where you said you have spontaneous vaginal orgasms all the time. does it ever feel depleting to you? i know that i can only have so many vaginal orgasms before it feels totally depleting, it drains my yang energy big time..

so having ejaculatory orgasms helped you release that excess energy. that didn't feel depleting to you either? it was my understanding that for us women, ejaculating had a similar drain on the jing as it does for men to ejaculate. obviously not the same, but comparable. what are your thoughts on that?

what kind of "unexpected ramifications"?

i hope you don't mind me asking you so many questions. some of this is still somewhat new to me and its nice to be able to compare experiences with other ladies :)

the immortal sister

I most certainly can control whether I have orgasms or not. I know exactly why they happen. For a long time, I couldn't stop having them, because it is a true maxim that you can't rape the willing. Then I was separated, but by that time I was writing my book and expected to have them, culminating in having them on cable TV, to show that I was telling the truth in my book. It's been over a year now since all that, so I suppose I can stop working at keeping my body in this highly orgasmic state, but in the process, the unexpected thing happened with my tulpa. It's a long story. :D

My vaginal orgasms, particularly the spontaneous ones, are the opposite of depleting. They create the energy that rises to my heart. I have too much energy then, and it has to go someplace, either ejaculated as energy from the center of my chest, or ejaculated as amrita from my urethra. The latter is depleting, but not as depleting as shooting out the energy from my chest. One heart chakra orgasm will deplete my sexual energy for a few days. I have to have half a dozen ejaculation orgasms to get the same effect, and I don't stay depleted as long.

It's very uncomfortable to have a chest full of sexual energy with no release, makes me quite fratchety! :)

From Spiti Valley Tibet to the High Rises of Boston:

Are you just throwing random youtube videos at me without watching them? I can't understand why you posted a video of witches being stripped naked, beaten and made to eat human shit for me to view. Or maybe I can understand. And if so, you don't want to fuck around with me.

Edited by witch

My vaginal orgasms, particularly the spontaneous ones, are the opposite of depleting. They create the energy that rises to my heart. I have too much energy then, and it has to go someplace, either ejaculated as energy from the center of my chest, or ejaculated as amrita from my urethra. The latter is depleting, but not as depleting as shooting out the energy from my chest. One heart chakra orgasm will deplete my sexual energy for a few days. I have to have half a dozen ejaculation orgasms to get the same effect, and I don't stay depleted as long.

It's very uncomfortable to have a chest full of sexual energy with no release, makes me quite fratchety! :)

Are you just throwing random youtube videos at me without watching them? I can't understand why you posted a video of witches being stripped naked, beaten and made to eat human shit for me to view. Or maybe I can understand. And if so, you don't want to fuck around with me.

do you ever circulate & transform that "excess" heart energy into shen and thereby utilize it, instead of releasing it constantly?

i'm thinking about this more, and i feel that my experience is the opposite. because a heart chakra orgasm is like a shen orgasm to me, it is not depleting, it is energizing. it transforms my yang energy and sublimates it. whereas most regular vaginal orgasms i have, if i am not purposely circulating the energy or moving it upward, feel far more depleting because it is a release of yang energy outward, not inward. does that make sense?

also, i have to ask, what do you mean by "ejaculated as amrita from my urethra"? i am not sure what you are referring to.

do you ever circulate transform that "excess" heart energy into shen and thereby utilize it, instead of releasing it constantly?

Nice, I was waiting for someone to say that. That is the key really to transmute it. Saying that there is no harm in giving :-) It all depends what a person wants.

whereas most regular vaginal orgasms i have, if i am not purposely circulating the energy or moving it upward, feel far more depleting because it is a release of yang energy outward, not inward. does that make sense?

When I was trying to achieve multiple Os a few years ago i felt like that when it built up to the point of no return I could have three choices. I could go forward and explode outward, I could just lower myself down in arousal level or I could sink myself deeper into the sensation. When I managed to do the third one it would feel sort of like imploding instead of exploding and I would try to reinforce that sense of implotion and that seemed to work somewhat. This seems similar to your inward vs outward distinction. Maybe the image of imploding can help you.

do you ever circulate & transform that "excess" heart energy into shen and thereby utilize it, instead of releasing it constantly?

i'm thinking about this more, and i feel that my experience is the opposite. because a heart chakra orgasm is like a shen orgasm to me, it is not depleting, it is energizing. it transforms my yang energy and sublimates it. whereas most regular vaginal orgasms i have, if i am not purposely circulating the energy or moving it upward, feel far more depleting because it is a release of yang energy outward, not inward. does that make sense?

also, i have to ask, what do you mean by "ejaculated as amrita from my urethra"? i am not sure what you are referring to.

I am able to ejaculate with G-spot stimulation. It's difficult for me, but I can do it. It certainly helps me relate to men! :lol: I just want to roll over and go to sleep afterwards, and it's SO DIRTY.

Those two questions are questions I have too. How come my vaginal orgasms create energy instead of deplete it, and why can't I do anything with my heart energy except send it out of me in some way? I shouldn't say that, instead why don't I want to do anything with my heart energy except give it to someone else? It seems very different from the experience of other women. I don't know. Maybe in some cosmic way I am continuing to take men's jing, somehow psychicly instead of directly? And my natural underlying sense of fair play makes me want to return it? That sounds totally crazy, but I suppose for me that's par for the course. :D

When I was trying to achieve multiple Os a few years ago i felt like that when it built up to the point of no return I could have three choices. I could go forward and explode outward, I could just lower myself down in arousal level or I could sink myself deeper into the sensation. When I managed to do the third one it would feel sort of like imploding instead of exploding and I would try to reinforce that sense of implotion and that seemed to work somewhat. This seems similar to your inward vs outward distinction. Maybe the image of imploding can help you.

yup i know exactly what you mean. if i concentrate on circulating energy, and relax, then the third one happens and that is when it is more of an imposion and transmutes all that sexual energy, instead of just being a simple release. i can't say that i have perfect control over that, but i can usually choose which one of the three i want. the only thing i have noticed is that often, if i circulate, relax and transmute it, the orgasm itself isn't as strong and sudden, its more subtle, yet more satisfying in the long run. i would like for those orgasms to become just as strong though. i'm working on it.

I am able to ejaculate with G-spot stimulation. It's difficult for me, but I can do it. It certainly helps me relate to men! laugh.gif I just want to roll over and go to sleep afterwards, and it's SO DIRTY.

Those two questions are questions I have too. How come my vaginal orgasms create energy instead of deplete it, and why can't I do anything with my heart energy except send it out of me in some way? I shouldn't say that, instead why don't I want to do anything with my heart energy except give it to someone else? It seems very different from the experience of other women. I don't know. Maybe in some cosmic way I am continuing to take men's jing, somehow psychicly instead of directly? And my natural underlying sense of fair play makes me want to return it? That sounds totally crazy, but I suppose for me that's par for the course. biggrin.gif

what have you done to try to transmute that energy and utilize it? what happens if you circulate your energy when you have those orgasms? there should be a way for you to use this energy to strengthen yourself instead of always pushing it out. that is, if you want to. my feeling is that never keeping this energy for yourself and using it would be depleting in the long run one way or another, even if you don't "feel" depleted energetically/physically.

i can relate to wanting to give out this heart energy. i think this is a natural part of being female, and that when you become in touch with your true self, and more energetically sensitive, this heart energy does want to come out. women are healers, lovers, we are sensitive. i think this heart energy coming out can be incredibly powerful. but you may be right too, about unknowingly giving out this energy as a way to try to get some back, since you do not have a partner to practice this with. i guess like everything else in life, its all about finding balance!

winpro07 -- appears that Amma, the hugging saint, is not all she's cracked up to be:

http://cultofhuggingsaintamma.wordpress.com/

about 20 years ago amma was less well known and did shakti transmission. The results were strong and she stopped doing in because newbies were becoming frightened and would not approach her. Their organization is 100% non profit.

I understand the internal process full lotus inspires. Those kind of orgasm occurs in all kind of position, not just seated. Sexual energy follows intent. Posture and formal practice is not so much necessary after a while. The magnetic centers of the body becomes trained to process energy in the wrong way in this world. The centers can get retrained.

The first OaD I experienced was not in full lotus.

winpro07 -- appears that Amma, the hugging saint, is not all she's cracked up to be:

http://cultofhuggingsaintamma.wordpress.com/

so the theory is that she is stealing energy from people when she hugs them, instead of giving some? interesting. but hard to prove.

i always thought she was very interesting and seemed genuine. someone i know followed her for some time. i don't have the time to read through that whole website. if someone would like to summarize for me what is supposedly so evil about amma i would love to hear it.

the left side of that link has links to other criticisms of Amma. I didn't know about her until I got a documentary from the library that was devoted to Amma and her ashram. I got a bad vibe from it -- but just thought -- we'll that's India. That's why I compare her to Sai Baba. Also there's a new "male" Amma and another "female" Amma -- both blatant charlatans as per http://guruphiliac.blogspot.com but riding on the hugging saint's success.

so the theory is that she is stealing energy from people when she hugs them, instead of giving some? interesting. but hard to prove.

does anyone have any other information about amma being "dark sided"? i always thought she was very interesting and seemed genuine. someone i know followed her for some time.

i remember seeing that free hugs video a while back, thinking it was such a fantastic idea. part of me would love to think that this would be such a positive and uplifing thing to do, especially in a big city where people barely look at each other, and everyone is in their own bubble.

but now, i would genuinely be worried about hugging strangers who are carrying around god-knows what kind of bad energy. i tend to be sensitive to other people's energies, i haven't learned to fully control when to be open and receptive and when to completely close it off.

the left side of that link has links to other criticisms of Amma. I didn't know about her until I got a documentary from the library that was devoted to Amma and her ashram. I got a bad vibe from it -- but just thought -- we'll that's India. That's why I compare her to Sai Baba. Also there's a new "male" Amma and another "female" Amma -- both blatant charlatans as per http://guruphiliac.blogspot.com but riding on the hugging saint's success.

interesting stuff, i had never heard criticism about her before. there are so many gurus and saints in india, there are bound to be some on every end of the spectrum. its really unfortunate when so many people get sucked in. i think a lot of humans crave having a guru, a teacher, someone to follow. i think this is a natural and wonderful desire to have, and this desire should be pursued. but it is pursued at such great cost for so many people who are misled...