witch

Heart orgasm

witch, you said "it feels so good to unload" and stated that you need to have ejaculatory orgasms to release some of the excess energy you build.. how would you compare this to most men's desire to ejaculate to unload their excess energy?

I would say it is the same, particularly if the men have developed the ability to send out their sexual energy with ejaculation. I had sex with a man like that and it was quite remarkable.

I guess my point is that I think men have two places to ejaculate energy--the testicles and the third eye. So it makes sense for men to retain, to push the energy up to the third eye to be able to ejaculate it there, to give it to a woman from the forehead. I think that's the symbolism of pictures of men with horns, to show off the center of the forehead, just like the symbolism of women with wings, to show off the center of the chest.

In other words, I think the energy exists primarily to be shared. So even if a man gets it up to his skull, it should be shared with his partner through forehead to forehead contact, or deep eye contact, or prolonged necking sessions. :) Once or twice releasing it through the top of the head I can understand--to experience that feeling of oneness with the cosmos is something everyone should go through at least once or twice, especially if they aren't in a relationship. But I think it's not something people should try to have all the time, instead I think the energy should be shared back and forth through the genitals, the chest and the forehead.

With a woman, there is only one spot the energy can be sent out, and it's the natural place to send it, so it doesn't make any sense to retain it to push it higher. At least not to me. Yes, experiencing a crown chakra orgasm once or twice is an enlightening thing, but other than that, what's the point? Now maybe if a woman is actually breastfeeding a baby and must conserve her heart energy for that, or if she is ill and needs to hoard her energy to get well

well, actually there is one other reason for it, and I suppose I should do that. Hoarding heart energy and transmuting it makes a woman sexually attractive to men. If I were to do that I would attract men to me.

Well, we now know to avoid your book...

Yes, anyone who does not respect Annie Sprinkle should not read my book. In fact I forbid it.

Man, I shouldn't say this. But I'm going to. Immortal Sister--if you are the dakini of a taoist wizard, that might explain why you find vaginal orgasms draining and heart orgasms not draining. Taoist wizards can take the energy from a woman's vulva, which is unnatural and backwards. And if his heart chakra is not open and hungry, then your heart chakra orgasms wouldn't be draining to you. A man with an open heart is very vulnerable and takes the female, passive role.

I would say it is the same, particularly if the men have developed the ability to send out their sexual energy with ejaculation. I had sex with a man like that and it was quite remarkable.

I guess my point is that I think men have two places to ejaculate energy--the testicles and the third eye. So it makes sense for men to retain, to push the energy up to the third eye to be able to ejaculate it there, to give it to a woman from the forehead. I think that's the symbolism of pictures of men with horns, to show off the center of the forehead, just like the symbolism of women with wings, to show off the center of the chest.

In other words, I think the energy exists primarily to be shared. So even if a man gets it up to his skull, it should be shared with his partner through forehead to forehead contact, or deep eye contact, or prolonged necking sessions. :) Once or twice releasing it through the top of the head I can understand--to experience that feeling of oneness with the cosmos is something everyone should go through at least once or twice, especially if they aren't in a relationship. But I think it's not something people should try to have all the time, instead I think the energy should be shared back and forth through the genitals, the chest and the forehead.

With a woman, there is only one spot the energy can be sent out, and it's the natural place to send it, so it doesn't make any sense to retain it to push it higher. At least not to me. Yes, experiencing a crown chakra orgasm once or twice is an enlightening thing, but other than that, what's the point? Now maybe if a woman is actually breastfeeding a baby and must conserve her heart energy for that, or if she is ill and needs to hoard her energy to get well

well, actually there is one other reason for it, and I suppose I should do that. Hoarding heart energy and transmuting it makes a woman sexually attractive to men. If I were to do that I would attract men to me.

Yes, anyone who does not respect Annie Sprinkle should not read my book. In fact I forbid it.

Man, I shouldn't say this. But I'm going to. Immortal Sister--if you are the dakini of a taoist wizard, that might explain why you find vaginal orgasms draining and heart orgasms not draining. Taoist wizards can take the energy from a woman's vulva, which is unnatural and backwards. And if his heart chakra is not open and hungry, then your heart chakra orgasms wouldn't be draining to you. A man with an open heart is very vulnerable and takes the female, passive role.

Well, all this talk of heart orgasms... and the way all this looks is new age. and telling from you previous posts, it further makes that clearer.

Not that there is anything wrong with that, it's just... well. to many bad authors.

Well, we now know to avoid your book...

Why?

Well, all this talk of heart orgasms... and the way all this looks is new age. and telling from you previous posts, it further makes that clearer.

Not that there is anything wrong with that, it's just... well. to many bad authors.

Ditto?

<_< Hello. My forum name is "witch." I'm a pagan. I would say I am indeed New Age. I follow Hathor. I'm not here to collect disciples, just to relate my personal experience and learn things.

My book's intent is not to increase spirituality of any kind, it's simply to make women more horny and orgasmic. And on that level it does work. It is concerned with physiology and science.

<_< Hello. My forum name is "witch." I'm a pagan. I would say I am indeed New Age. I follow Hathor. I'm not here to collect disciples, just to relate my personal experience and learn things.

My book's intent is not to increase spirituality of any kind, it's simply to make women more horny and orgasmic. And on that level it does work. It is concerned with physiology and science.

Well, good luck :)

Even though my youngest is almost nine, I still have colostrum, which is pre-milk. If there was a hungry newborn who needed milk, like if the newborn had lost his or her mother, I know my milk would come in right away, which is medically quite unusual. My doctor wanted me to go through tests, but I refused. I know this abundance is from my open channel and the tremendous energy that flows through it every day, and it's a good, natural way to be. I don't stimulate my nipples in any unusual way. My diet helps this channel open up.

i know several women who similarly have produced milk/colostrum on and off for a long time after weening their child. i never thought about it potentially being related to the heart chakra being open though. i do know, however, that this phenomena is usually linked to high prolactin levels and/or a slight hormonal imbalance. i know you said you didn't want to get tested, but i would thing this would not be a desirable state to be in long term... for your body to constantly be having to produce colostrum, the most energy rich food there is, i would see this as depleting, a loss of jing. how is this a natural way to be?

i know several women who similarly have produced milk/colostrum on and off for a long time after weening their child. i never thought about it potentially being related to the heart chakra being open though. i do know, however, that this phenomena is usually linked to high prolactin levels and/or a slight hormonal imbalance. i know you said you didn't want to get tested, but i would thing this would not be a desirable state to be in long term... for your body to constantly be having to produce colostrum, the most energy rich food there is, i would see this as depleting, a loss of jing. how is this a natural way to be?

I would agree with you from personal experience. :)

Heart chakra opening did not influence this condition.

I also cannot from any new age angel oops angle understand the story about men with horns and women with wings either

:lol::rolleyes:

Edited by rain

If a man stopped producing semen, would you consider that a good thing?

As for natural, women's bodies evolved with the majority of their mature lives spent either pregnant or nursing, both states which produce colostrum. The unnatural state is remaining childless. Not that that is a bad thing, certainly in this day and age with the population problems the earth is having, I think it's a good thing for women to limit how many children they have or choose to have none at all, but the way I am is a natural state.

if you believe what you just wrote, why would you constantly try to ejaculate your energy and deplete yourself? seems contradictory..

transmuting heart energy & having an open heart chakra can make a woman more attractive, but that is merely a side effect, it shouldn't be the goal of the practice. it can also be highly beneficial, good for your health, and if you can transmute it into shen then the benefits are endless. you can store it in the heart, and circulate and transmute, but you shouldn't need to release it constantly or ejaculate it. i don't understand building this energy up all the time for the sole purpose of ejaculating it, at least not all the time, whether physically or energetically. at least that is my understanding of the purpose of even practicing taoist alchemy, please someone correct me if i am wrong. there is a time and place for that, for sharing that energy, especially in a situation where this energy is reciprocated. and yes, releasing it out to the cosmos via the crown chakra can be a wonderful experience, but could also be too much for someone who is not grounded.

first off, why do you say taking energy from a woman's vulva is unnatural or backwards? i don't believe this to be so.

i do believe that the heart chakra of my "taoist wizard" is completely open and he is far from a passive or taking the feminine role. why would this be so? this would be an imbalanced state. as was mentioned previously in this thread, there is a certain vulnerability that can come from opening the heart chakra, even if only temporarily, but it should not make a man passive. this is not something to strive for, and is not a "higher" state.

i would love to hear men chime in and give us their personal thoughts on this matter!

the only reason that i feel that my vaginal orgasms are draining is because i am somewhat yang deficient in general, and only have so much internal fire (something i am actively working on). vaginal orgasms tend to deplete this fire. i can definitely play around with it and circulate my energy during a vaginal orgasm and prevent this feeling of depletion. but sometimes its nice to let it go as well. as for the heart orgasms, one of the reasons i have them is because i am getting energy from my man, he can purposely direct his energy there. his heart chakra being open does not mean that it is hungry and that my heart chakra energy would go straight to him, not at all. i can tell that sometimes he is giving me a lot of energy, but sometimes when he is in a very yang state, more of my yin energy is naturally transfered to him, even if he is not actively "stealing it". i think its a balancing act, when two people are so close, every day, this back and forth of energy exchange is a wonderful and positive thing

i can tell that sometimes he is giving me a lot of energy, but sometimes when he is in a very yang state, more of my yin energy is naturally transfered to him, even if he is not actively "stealing it". i think its a balancing act, when two people are so close, every day, this back and forth of energy exchange is a wonderful and positive thing

On a side note, I have been noticing the last half a year to a year that energy exchanges are going on between me and women arround me at times although I do nothing to set this of. Especially if I am getting a massag or something I have noticed this. Cool energy seems to go from the girl to me and hot from me to her. It feels very balancing. When I first discovered this was going on I realised it had been going on for some time without me noticing it. I think this is very weak as my energy is not strong at all and I belive my powers of energy projection are close to zero, or at least people would not be able to feel this. Maybe sensitive could possibly pick up on it? Anyway, this happens almost exclusively with young women.

If a man stopped producing semen, would you consider that a good thing?

As for natural, women's bodies evolved with the majority of their mature lives spent either pregnant or nursing, both states which produce colostrum. The unnatural state is remaining childless. Not that that is a bad thing, certainly in this day and age with the population problems the earth is having, I think it's a good thing for women to limit how many children they have or choose to have none at all, but the way I am is a natural state.

you are comparing apples and oranges. men will produce semen in greater or lesser amounts their whole mature lives. some internal practices can greatly reduce the amount being produced, yes, probably even stop it. there could be benefits to that, i am not a man and not familiar enough with said practices. but if continuously producing milk/colostrum beyond when it is needed was in any way natural, other less domesticated mammals would probably do it. i understand what you are saying that if you spend your life making babies, this would then be a "natural state". it remains an energy depleting activity for the body. the same way producing semen continuously and in large amounts because you are "leaking it" continuously weakens your health and shortens your life, not to mention makes many internal practices impossible. these are both examples where there isn't a strong precedent anywhere in nature of this.

i suppose there's no point in arguing if your only purpose is pleasure and physical gratification, you can replenish that with your orgasmic diet and just go round and round in circles. for what i am working towards, that kind of depletion is less than ideal. i want to be able to use any and all energy i have at my disposal for inner work rather than biological functions that serve no purpose.

Edited by immortal_sister

i don't understand building this energy up all the time for the sole purpose of ejaculating it, at least not all the time, whether physically or energetically. at least that is my understanding of the purpose of even practicing taoist alchemy, please someone correct me if i am wrong. there is a time and place for that, for sharing that energy, especially in a situation where this energy is reciprocated. and yes, releasing it out to the cosmos via the crown chakra can be a wonderful experience, but could also be too much for someone who is not grounded.

I'm not a taoist alchemist. What I do, I do because it feels good. :) I am very low plane, hedonistic, left hand path, etc. New Age pagan witch.

I think that becoming pretty is a worthwhile goal, not for the thing in itself, but because men enjoy looking at pretty women so much. My outward appearance would then be a gift for someone I love. That might motivate me to retain more compared to the lure of enlightenment or whatnot! :D

I know that you and Rain are far ahead of me on the taoist path. :)

Well in response to Biff -- the psychic mutual climax through the full-lotus third eye is based on transmitting the chi and shen out of the third eye while the lower body takes in the jing or electrochemical energy.

Gurdjieff writes how sex energy is the secret to alchemy -- but it has to be purified to open up the third eye -- which means it has to be ionized.

So sex energy or lust is just another lower emotion -- REPRESSED sex energy gets PROJECTED as the other lower emotions --

anger

fear

worry

sadness.

The heart emotion of over-excitement is when the sex energy builds up through the VAGUS NERVE internal climax.

O.K. try this for females -- cross your leg -- when sitting -- and pump the leg on top of the other leg's knee. So you're swinging the leg on top, pumping the energy up.

This is commonly done in public by females because there are males around!!

Now if you do this successfully where it produces internal climaxes and you do it enough THEN the right side of your neck will start pulsating -- that's both the vagus nerve which is the female climax and also the carotid artery.

This process increases the serotonin up into the brain, ALONG WITH ANAEROBIC BACTERIA -- it breaks down the blood brain barrier.

So in Western science serotonin can not pass the BBB but it can through the endothelial cells when the vagus nerve is

ionized.

So it's the mind focus which is electromagnetic as chi that IONIZES the sex hormones. Retention is not enough -- that's why Western religious types turn into blue-balled pervs, etc.

There has to be alchemical ionization or purification of the hormones through mind concentration. But what's called

"dead tree zen"

is an epidemic problem in Eastern religion -- basically any "cessation and contemplation" method of meditation that is mind yoga

this means

advaita vedanta

theravada buddhism

pure land buddhism

That's why the full-lotus is considered not only the basic step in meditation but also the primary tool to IONIZE the sex hormones.

Again lust is just the primary life force energy but since modern males can not control the lower half of their body -- CIVILIZATION is based on the FEAR of men losing their load.

Compare modern males with bonobo pgymy chimp males who rarely ejaculate yet have sex all the time -- the male bonobos have learned to sublimate and "pull out" before ejaculation

http://www.newswire.pro/bonobo_sex_and_society.htm

As I've stated Professor Robert Sapolsky has a book "The Trouble with Testosterone" which is all about how when males ejaculate the SYMPATHETIC STRESS nerve is triggered but

before the ejaculation the lust is based on the parasympathetic RELAXATION nerve -- primarily the vagus nerve.

So with the "O at a D" psychic mutual climax -- tantra at a distance --

the female energy is the electrochemical energy as hormones -- while the male energy is electromagnetic energy.

Any other lower emotional energy of the other organs -- liver is anger, kidney is fear, lung is sadness, pancreas is worry --

the full-lotus then takes in that EXTRA energy and HARMONIZES it through the internal climax of the RELAXATION vagus nerve so that the electrochemical emotional energy is

IONIZED through the pineal gland and transmitted back out as

"laser-love" chi-shen energy.

The deeper the level of consciousness in meditation (or emptiness) the more intense the laser energy of the third eye.

That the full-lotus relies on full-body orgasms through the internal female climax is the great secret of meditation, along with the fact that external jing energy POWERS the healing transformation.

It's an open circuit -- the full-lotus quickly and efficiently creates a healing vortex transforming and harmonizing the MAIN cause of energy blockage --

lower emotional electrochemical energy of fear, anger, lust, sadness and worry.

So the Love of the heart chakra is when the sex energy is purified and then when the heart energy builds up enough the electromagnetic chi opens up the third eye so that shen or holographic laser energy is transmitted out of the pineal gland and pituitary gland.

As I discovered through the research I did recently in discussion with Witch -- the electrical fish convert serotonin of the pineal gland into ACTH of the pituitary gland which then increases the sodium levels in the acetylcholine cells of the brain, thereby producing electromagnetic discharge.

The nerves of the body transduce bacteria through the cytoskeletons and bacteria also synchronize their pulsations -- through

quantum coherence.

So the body-brain is a liquid crystalline structure that transmits laser energy as biophotons.

If this ionization process is feed back into itself as a harmonic generator then the timing is all that is necessary to increase energy.

It's just like pushing someone on a swing who goes higher without any extra energy -- just the timing of the push. Mess up the timing and the person falls off the swing.

So we see here that the heart cardiac muscle fires electromagnetic fields based on acetylcholine

Muscle Home Page

Cardiac muscle contains muscarinic acetylcholine receptors. .... This is achieved by the electrical exchange of one intracellular Ca++ ion for three ...

www.bmb.leeds.ac.uk/illingworth/muscle/index.htm

Am J Vet Res. 1978 Jun;39(6):977-80.

Effects of ionic salts or acetylcholine, or both, on electrically induced ventricular fibrillation in dogs.

Breznock EM, Kagan KG, Attix ES.

A dose-response curve was delineated for an acetylcholine-potassium chloride cocktail previously found to be highly effective in chemically defibrillating electrical induced ventricular fibrillation of thoracotomized dogs. The cocktail dosage responsible for the greatest percentage of chemical defibrillations was transthoracically given to nonthoracotomized dogs subjected to ventricular fibrillation; this resulted in 33% chemical defibrillation. Two clinical canine patients were transthoracically administered the acetylcholine-potassium chloride cocktail because they failed to respond to external electrical defibrillation; both were chemically defibrillated. Potassium citrate when substituted for potassium chloride, in the cocktail, or alone appeared to be more efficacious for chemical defibrillation. Magnesium chloride with acetylcholine failed to chemically defibrillate any dog administered this cocktail.

PMID: 666095 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Publication Types, MeSH Terms, Substances

Edited by drewhempel

So the body-brain is a liquid crystalline structure that transmits laser energy as biophotons.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

On the other hand, you occasionally come up with random good things. I ordered one of those Shakti devices.

I ordered one of those Shakti devices.

What Shakti device was that? sounds interesting.

That the full-lotus relies on full-body orgasms through the internal female climax is the great secret of meditation, along with the fact that external jing energy POWERS the healing transformation.

By this are you saying you have lots of spontaneous prostate orgasms while in full lotus and that's what drives the thing that you do? Because if that's the case, then basically we're both doing the same thing, except your energy goes up to your head, and mine goes to my heart. The prostate orgasm corresponds to the vaginal orgasm (as opposed to the clitoral orgasm/traditional male orgasm).

Seriously you need to drop the pseudo-science language, unless you are deliberately going for a comedy effect. Which maybe you are, all power to you then! :D

What Shakti device was that? sounds interesting.

http://www.spiritualbrain.com

I spoke with the man who did the interviews for quite some time. Very interesting.

Edited by witch

Busted. :D:P You do realize this is my area of expertise, correct?

http://health.howstuffworks.com/brain-duri...m.htm/printable

The paralyzed women were still having cervical orgasms, that is to say regular vaginal orgasms, it's just that the vagus nerve bypassed the damaged spinal cord.

"Dr. Barry Komisaruk and Dr. Beverly Whipple of Rutgers University conducted a study on women with severed spinal cords in 2004. They discovered that these women could feel stimulation of their cervixes and even reach orgasm, although there was no way their brain could be receiving information from the hypogastric or pelvic nerves. How was this possible? An MRI scan of the women's brains showed that the region corresponding to signals from the vagus nerve was active. Because the vagus bypasses the spinal cord, the women were still able to feel cervical stimulation."

Cervical orgasms are vaginal orgasms, and they correspond to prostate orgasms in men. You are giving yourself spontaneous prostate orgasms. Dr. Lin is a HUGE quack, he knows almost nothing about medical science.

You could prove it to yourself by getting an Aneros and seeing if that gave a similar sensation to your full lotus orgasms.

http://physicsofsex.blogspot.com/2007/03/s...-chance-to.html

"It makes sense because, among other things, the vagus nerve connects to the sphincter muscles of the gastrointestinal system (including the anus) as well as many muscles and organs involved in hiccuping. "

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn1020...al-massage.html

Also, for the record, I don't contest the existence of biophotons, just the sort of analogy that makes it sound like people can emanate some kind of powerful biophoton ray from their bodies. The thing that makes something a biophoton is that it's weak to begin with. From wiki:

"The typical detected magnitude of "biophotons" in the visible and ultraviolet spectrum ranges from a few up to several hundred photons per second per square centimeter of surface area, much weaker than in the openly visible and well-researched phenomenon of normal bioluminescence, but stronger than in the thermal, or black body radiation that so-called perfect black bodies demonstrate. "

Seriously you can ask any male who has practiced retention. If the male STOPS an ejaculation to make it go internal -- the next time he pisses -- it will be all foamy. YES IT'S TRUE -- FOAMY PISS FROM THE PROSTATE!! But I've been having internal climaxes for the past month -- every day -- and no foamy piss at all! Because I make sure to IONIZE the sex fluid.

So that's why I'm not in favor of Mantak Chia's physical stimulation method. Mantak Chia also does not teach full-lotus which is the only real reliable means of sublimation and ionization. Full-lotus BURNS KARMA as Yogananda was taught. Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality teaches physical stimulation but only for old guys who can't get it up anymore but want to become immortal! haha. My former coworker who is in his early 20s got to that part and jerked off to it. That's the problem these days -- people are too materialistic. At least, Witch, you ordered the Shakti Helmet. So you can get your male electromagnetic energy artificially. haha.

O.K. so the vaginal climax IS the vagus nerve climax is the cervix climax. That's fine but it's not the same in alchemy because the goal is NOT to ejaculate sperm -- the goal is to create electromagnetic fields! It's the OPPOSITE of normal male sex. I can read where someone's electromagnetic essence is in their body -- and for males who get anal sex all the time -- MOST of them have their electromagnetic essence STUCK in their lower chakra -- because they are still fixated on ejaculation. It's again the prostate problem above -- even if they did retain they are not IONIZING what they retain.

The Perv Attack is a common problem after I've had several O at a Ds with females. Why? Because JING is not CHI. So when I sit in full-lotus transmitting chi and there's the mutual climax with females I'm also taking in jing energy from the females -- it's a mutual free energy exchange. If the females are full of jing energy then I get full of jing. But if I don't then keep on sitting in full-lotus CONVERTING the jing to chi then at night the jing will turn from "generative force" to "generative fluid" as a nocturnal emission. This process is detailed in "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality."

So the pervs are trying to suck off jing or electrochemical energy in order to replace their own loss from too much ejaculation!! Their power to suck off is from their electromagnetic essence or subconscious character stuck in their lower chakras.

Sometimes females are pervs as well but this is only because they hang with male pervs who constantly suck off the female and therefore the female's electromagnetic essence has been sucked down to her lower chakra. Normally though females sublimate and purify on their own through the vagus nerve internal climax.

Busted. :D:P You do realize this is my area of expertise, correct?

http://health.howstuffworks.com/brain-duri...m.htm/printable

The paralyzed women were still having cervical orgasms, that is to say regular vaginal orgasms, it's just that the vagus nerve bypassed the damaged spinal cord.

"Dr. Barry Komisaruk and Dr. Beverly Whipple of Rutgers University conducted a study on women with severed spinal cords in 2004. They discovered that these women could feel stimulation of their cervixes and even reach orgasm, although there was no way their brain could be receiving information from the hypogastric or pelvic nerves. How was this possible? An MRI scan of the women's brains showed that the region corresponding to signals from the vagus nerve was active. Because the vagus bypasses the spinal cord, the women were still able to feel cervical stimulation."

Cervical orgasms are vaginal orgasms, and they correspond to prostate orgasms in men. You are giving yourself spontaneous prostate orgasms. Dr. Lin is a HUGE quack, he knows almost nothing about medical science.

You could prove it to yourself by getting an Aneros and seeing if that gave a similar sensation to your full lotus orgasms.

http://physicsofsex.blogspot.com/2007/03/s...-chance-to.html

"It makes sense because, among other things, the vagus nerve connects to the sphincter muscles of the gastrointestinal system (including the anus) as well as many muscles and organs involved in hiccuping. "

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn1020...al-massage.html

Please educate yourself about prostate orgasms. I'm not talking about stopping ejaculation midwank or whatever, I'm talking about prostate orgasms. Go to the Aneros messageboard and read what men have posted, how it feels. Most of those men who are easily prostate-orgasmic never even get hard during their prostate orgasms. And I've never seen a post from any of those men saying that prostate orgasms changed their semen consistency!

Also if you were giving off some kind of powerful biophoton rays, you would literally glow in the dark. You would be phosphorescent.

Also if you were giving off some kind of powerful biophoton rays, you would literally glow in the dark. You would be phosphorescent.

Which is actually the case with the highly spiritual people, they glow in the dark when they pray or meditate or by some technique they activate the light. My friend saw the meridians glowing in the dark during a meditation and he thought he hallucinates, but he could see the meridians in full consciousness with the eyes wide open exactly as in the accupuncure charts and he could see them in the mirror. This is how the ancient taoists charted the meridians because they glow in the dark when highly energized.

Which is actually the case with the highly spiritual people, they glow in the dark when they pray or meditate or by some technique they activate the light. My friend saw the meridians glowing in the dark during a meditation and he thought he hallucinates, but he could see the meridians in full consciousness with the eyes wide open exactly as in the accupuncure charts and he could see them in the mirror. This is how the ancient taoists charted the meridians because they glow in the dark when highly energized.

Wow, stop reading new age fiction, bro...

Great thread.

Drew and Witch please keep reving it up.

The more you go at it the more gold pieces fall out of ur pockets and i'm sitting here grinning lol :lol::P

Very educational and many useful links posted so far.

Thanks to all! ^_^