witch

Heart orgasm

I am curious the meaning of "shock" to individuals.

Gurdjieff said the shocks cannot be passed by an individual by himself alone. He needs a teacher and a school, because the dynamics of the teaching and the interactions with the other students evolve on different octaves and when the individual blocks himself into an interval it is helped by the external shocks to pass by, so he needs three different and parallel paths of self developement in order to evolve.

enneagram_labels_sml_1.gif

enneagram_3_1.gif

Edited by steam

I've actually written a couple published articles directly comparing Gurdjieff and qigong through natural resonance harmonics, focusing on the secret of the scale shocks:

http://www.mind-energy.net/archives/259-Ho...-Gurdjieff.html

http://www.mind-energy.net/archives/283-Gu...-Amplifier.html

Today I present another article by drew hempel who often published here several other articles on the subjects of qigong, music and healing.

How Qigong or Taoist Yoga Explains Gurdjieff

by drew hempel, MA

(anti-copyright, free distribution).

THE FOUNDATION OF THE LAW OF THREE

"'Before examining these influences,' began G., 'and the laws of transformation of Unity in Plurality, we must examine the fundamental law that creates all phenomena in all the diversity or unity of all universes.'" -- In Search of the Miraculous (p. 78, emphasis in original, and source for below Gurdjieff quotes).

I continue to see a lot of serious confusion about the teachings of G.I. Gurdjieff, a very influential source for people exploring paranormal healing powers. First of all there was Gurdjieff's focus on the truth of his teaching, not on the kundalini energy effects. This is one reason people reject Gurdjieff. For example a famous person, Katherine Mansfield, came to Gurdjieff shortly before her death from tuberculosis. Some people think that Gurdjieff just accelerated her death because he focused on the truth instead of on healing. Secondly there's the problem of Gurdjieff's lineage. Some state Gurdjieff was a Sufi but since he didn't have a particular Sufi master he's not credible. Gurdjieff does name a very important Sufi teacher who doles out amazing secrets in Gurdjieff's excellent book Meetings with Remarkable Men.

Most importantly Gurdjieff didn't pass on and develop his powers in someone else -- i.e. create another energy master. Gurdjieff doesn't have a replacement yet many people think that Ouspensky was necessary to help Gurdjieff or that Bennett or Orage or others can better continue Gurdjieff's teachings. For example, because of this conflict, the famous NYC literary critic Edmund Wilson made fun of Gurdjieff based on Orage's attempts to teach Gurdjieff. The best book on Gurdjieff's teachings, In Search of the Miraculous, is only hindered by Ouspensky's extended yet confused commentaries while Gurdjieff's longest book was the cause for Gurdjieff considering suicide. Beelzebub's Tales is not a reliable source since his publishers forced Gurdjieff to change the meaning of his teaching, as Bennett reports.

What is clear is that Gurdjieff's teaching is based on harmonics or what some term "psychic music," the central secret of my 2001 U of MN masters thesis, linked at http://nonduality.com/hempel.htm and focus of my subsequent research, including my previous articles here. I discovered that the Pythagorean Perfect 5th or 2:3 music interval, C to G, and the Perfect 4th or 3:4, G to C, are the same as yang and yin in Taoism. Gurdjieff also relies on the Pythagorean teachings based on harmonics or what Gurdjieff called the Law of Three, the fundamental law. (as quoted above)

Western science converted complimentary opposites, yin and yang, or the Pythagorean Tetrad of 1:2:3:4, into a symmetrical system through the same diatonic scale that Gurdjieff presents in his teaching, thereby forever confusing the West's understanding of Gurdjieff.

For example the major third diatonic music interval of Gurdjieff, 4:5, was converted into 5:4 as the cube root of two while the Pythagorean diatonic minor sixth, 5:8, was converted into 8:5 as the Golden Ratio. In fact the extension of the Tetrad, 1:2:3:4 (Perfect 5th/Perfect 4th complimentary opposite harmonics as the Law of Pythagoras) into symmetric-based ratios (i.e. Gurdjieff's 4:5 into 5:4 as the cube root of two) was the product not of Pythagoras but of Platonic math from Archytas' creation of the geometric mean (a "one-to-one correspondence of letter and number"). I give the technical details in chapter four of my blogbook, http://mothershiplanding.blogspot.com. Math professor Joe Mazur recently stated that my compilation of this information is "very valuable" and he recommended that I have it published in a peer-reviewed academic journal.

G.I. Gurdjieff

Westerners do not clearly see that the point of Gurdjieff's "Law of Octaves" is based on the complimentary opposites or his "Law of Three" known as the Pythagorean Tetrad, 1:2:3:4. Instead we find various other interpretations of Gurdjieff's diatonic Pythagorean scale -- that the interval of the 7th is somehow the secret of Gurdjieff or that since it's the same diatonic scale used by the early Christian church this is why Gurdjieff's system works, etc. The most famous symbol of Gurdjieff, the enneagram, was also converted into symmetrical decimals, forever damning it's foundation in the Law of Three complimentary opposites. The current mainstream understanding of Gurdjieff is wrong but qigong or Taoist yoga clearly explains how to solve this problem.

The third force beyond yin and yang, the source of the I-thought or the source of the Pythagorean One, known as the Goddess Harmonia, is what I call "female formless awareness." Gurdjieff has this to state about it: "Contemporary thought realizes the existence of two phenomenon: force and resistance, positive and negative magnetism, positive and negative electricity, male and female cells, and so on. But it does not observe even these two forces always and everywhere. No question has ever been raised as to the third, or if it has been raised it has scarcely been heard."

THE SECRET OF THE SCALE SHOCKS

Gurdjieff states that his diatonic scale has two shocks -- the only half notes in the scale, E to F, and, B to C. Gurdjieff describes them as a slowing down of the acceleration of consciousness or a "retardation in the increase of vibrations." Gurdjieff then explains that these shocks get stronger as the Law of Octaves gets higher: "The next octave gives an even more marked deviation, the one following that a deviation that is more marked still, so that the line of octaves may at last turn completely round and proceed in a direction opposite to the original direction." So again the diatonic Pythagorean scale that Gurdjieff gives is based on the Law of Three -- the negative and positive centers as he calls it or the Perfect 4th/Perfect 5th harmonics which create what's known in the West as the "comma of Pythagoras" -- the deviation from symmetry causing the shocks of full energy transduction.

Gurdjieff describes the scale shocks through the alchemy of the Law of Octaves -- as a shock of air or breath and a conscious shock of intention. Gurdjieff explains that while there are 3 shocks the first happens without alchemy, naturally: the mechanical shock of food. The exercises Gurdjieff relied on to initiate these three shocks were dancing that activates the special breathes of the body, fasting, yogic body postures; and something he called "circulation of energy."

What's amazing is that this system of scale shocks is exactly the same as the alchemical teaching of the qigong book called Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality, translated by Charles Luk.

The food creates heat in the body called "generative force" (the mechanical shock) which is electrochemical or yin energy (again the Perfect 4th or 3:4 of the Law of Pythagoras). The yin has yang electromagnetic energy (the Perfect 5th or 2:3, C to G, of the Law of Pythagoras) within it -- called "prenatal vitality" -- which descends from the heart-mind, the source of the Absolute or "essential nature" -- the third force.

As meditation is practiced Gurdjieff focuses on the conscious sublimation of sex energy -- or as Taoist Yoga explains, normally the yang prenatal vitality of the yin generative force is lost when it turns into generative fluid -- semen. Gurdjieff states, with emphasis in the original: "It is the lower centers that are undeveloped. And it is precisely this lack of development, or the incomplete functioning, of the lower centers that prevents us from making use of the work of the higher centers." So when we focus on the Law of Pythagoras through meditation, the sound of our thoughts resonate into ultrasound thereby ionizing the electrochemical heat of the lower body and turning the generative force (the mechanical shock) into the alchemical agent -- or prenatal vitality.

The circulation of energy exercise that Gurdjieff describes is actually the "small universe" exercise that is the focus of the book Taoist Yoga.

Gurdjieff describes the exercise in a couple places stating that a person "senses" the energy of a part of the body while saying "Om." An excellent half hour guidance tape, on clearance for $3, is sold at http://springforestqigong.com for this "small universe" exercise and an hour long "small universe" spring forest qigong exercise c.d. is also available.

There are 12 harmonic nodes along the outside of the body and just as a person practices music scales of 12 notes created from the Pythagorean "circle of fifths," (C to G, as 2:3 or yang) so should the sound of the mind be focused on the notes or nodes of the body. The circulation of energy or the small universe creates a harmonic oscillator, resonating sound through the whole energy spectrum: ultrasound, electrochemical, electromagnetic and light. The notes proceed as follows: stomach, bladder, bottom of torso, tip of tail bone, base of spine, center of kidneys, center of back shoulders, base of skull, top of skull, center of forehead, neck, heart.

Just as the Pythagorean scale is created by the "circle of fifths" -- yang or 2:3, C to G, resonating into yin or 3:4, G to C -- for all the notes as C to G (2:3), then G-D-A-E-B-F#-C# and so on back to C, the "circulation of energy" exercise is the foundation for paranormal healing powers. For the Taoist Yoga small universe diagram see:

http://www.kheper.net/topics/Taoism/circul...n_of_light.html

MASTERING THE SCALE OF THIRD EYE MUSIC

As the body-mind psychic music scale is practiced the "shocks" of the scale manifest as breath or electromagnetic vitality and intention or awareness of mind powers. First there is great heat created in the belly -- the fire of alchemy.

The three energy centers of Gurdjieff's system -- moving, emotional, and thought -- are the same as the three tan tiens (energy centers or alchemical cauldrons) of taoist yoga qigong: lower belly, middle heart, and higher mind for jing, chi and shen.

So the jing is the generative force which has prenatal vitality in it -- the yin with yang in it. This is the electrochemical energy getting ionized as generative force or blissful heat and then further ionized through complimentary opposites meditation to create the alchemical agent -- the prenatal electromagnetic vitality.

As the jing is cleansed through the kidneys and purified through the heart it turns into electromagnetic energy or chi -- what Gurdjieff calls the higher emotional, middle center, hydrogen 12, as sublimated sexual energy. Finally the electromagnetic energy builds up from enough electrochemical fire to cause the brain's pineal gland or third eye to get hot and full of electromagnetic energy, so that light or shen -- the spirit body -- can be created. This is Gurdjieff's hydrogen 6. At this point full-lotus yoga can be practiced since the energy channels are open, with a natural resonating free energy of yin-yang awareness.

Gurdjieff does an excellent job of explaining that the West tries to start with hydrogen 6 -- as mind yoga -- without consciously developing hydrogen 12 -- this is the "weak yogi" problem. Gurdjieff explains: "We must learn how to draw energy straight from the large accumulator. This however is possible only with the help of the emotional center. It is essential that this be understood. The connection with the large accumulator can be effected only through the emotional center." Then there's the "stupid saint" problem -- the higher emotions are developed without any intentional awareness of how these emotions are related to the lower energy center which is the foundation of the practice -- what Gurdjieff calls the creation of "mi 12." This is why Gurdjieff stated that his teaching is the "fourth way" -- beyond just instinctual mortification exercises, stupid emotional rituals, and weak mind exercises.

Here's Gurdjieff's emphasis on the creation of the alchemical agent from sublimated sex energy: "But the alchemists spoke of this transmutation in the allegorical forms of the transformation of base metals into precious ones. In reality, however, they meant the transformation of coarse 'hydrogens' into finer ones in the human organism, chiefly of the transformation of mi 12....Real, objective results can be obtained only after the transmutation of mi 12 has begun." What Gurdjieff calls "mi 12" is the creation of the electromagnetic energy from what Gurdjieff calls "si 12" -- the electrochemical heat. As Gurdjieff states: "Si 12 is the highest substance produced in the organism from physical food with the help of the 'additional shock' obtained from the air."

Gurdjieff calls this opening of the third eye through circulation of the energy, creating a "permanent center of gravity" or a number four person -- it's called "laying the foundation" in Taoist Yoga, the equivalent of completing chapter six of the book. Gurdjieff's number five person is someone who has their third eye fully open so that they can freely do long-distance healing and see energy blockages within another person. This is called a "level two qigong master" -- the equivalent of chapter twelve in Taoist Yoga. Gurdjieff's number six person can create another physical body that can leave the first physical body and can be seen by other people -- the "starry" or immortal body of alchemy.

Despite the continual pondering over what Gurdjieff "really" meant, just like in music, the only way to achieve Gurdjieff's teachings is to practice them and fortunately we have the book Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality, trans. by Charles Luk, giving us the precise details and further corroboration of Gurdjieff's truth.

I am grateful for the information you pass on.

:blink: whew, and I thought that I was out there! :lol:

I did too, but apparently you need a build-a-ufo-manual to make sense of THAT...

Seriously you can ask any male who has practiced retention. If the male STOPS an ejaculation to make it go internal -- the next time he pisses -- it will be all foamy. YES IT'S TRUE -- FOAMY PISS FROM THE PROSTATE!! But I've been having internal climaxes for the past month -- every day -- and no foamy piss at all! Because I make sure to IONIZE the sex fluid.

I know you know but your totally right.. You'll still lose the energy if you see that in the urine.

Very cool to see around the forum though =D

The shorter route than the vagus is the I-thought itself. This is what is meant by self-remembering -- it's also called the "inner ear method" in Buddhism. So Gurdjieff says there's all these different "I"s in the Self whereas self-remembering is to "empty out" the I back to the Self. Gurdjieff states that if we can self-remember then we can double the energy which is activated in the different "I" centers. Essentially this is the same as exorcism. Most people are materialist in their thinking because that is Western modern culture based on science. Logic though is both the foundation of science and religion -- so that a logician like Kurt Godel was actually beyond science.

The "shocks" are psychological -- subconscious self-remembering, like taking the red pill. We get a message from the Self, out of nowhere, bringing us back to the Self, beyond good and evil.

Gurdjieff talked about his system of numbering people -- a Number 1 person has their essence -- their electromagnetic soul or spirit -- stuck in the lower chakra. A number 1 is a sex perv controlled by their mechanical being. Such a person will then try to suck everyone else down to their electromagnetic level with the focus on material power -- sex ejaculation.

Male ejaculation triggers the SHOCK of the sympathetic stress nervous system which also jolts us back to the Mother as the female formless awareness -- it turns men back into babies so that power has to be rebuilt from Nature itself (food, or stealing it from females, hunting down mineral and oil, etc. for energy). Another example of this is when hyperventilation is used for trance dance healing -- the sympathetic nervous system is overworked until finally it collapses into the parasympathetic relaxation system -- the zone of where time slows down because consciousness speeds up.

So the shock IS connected to the basic polarity of the sympathetic and parasympathetic system. In yoga it's taught that those two channels have to be balanced but in fact yoga relies on relaxation. Gurdjieff states that modern man is controlled by the Kundabuffer -- this is the energy "I" of the small of the back energy point. I think it's call the gate of life and death in Taoism.

That's why the full-lotus is so effective because it immediately opens up the kundabuffer point to counteract the Number 1 mechanical or material possession of humanity, creating a fixation on destructive, violent power to repeatedly feed the sympathetic SHOCK of the male ejaculation.

Now most people are actually Number 2 level which means they have their subconscious electromagnetic essence -- their permanent hard-wired character -- stuck in their lower chakra below the heart. This means the person alternates from lust to sadness to anger to fear to worry and then back to lust. Modern people are basically no different then any other primate except that there's some basic conceptual skills to use technology for functioning in the mass human sacrifice Kundabuffer machine.

There's an excellent book by Professor Michael Levy called RESCUES -- about people who were completely ordinary, working class types, who suddenly -- for no reason -- went way out of their way to do miraculous feats of heroic measure. http://us.macmillan.com/rescues Michael Levy examined these so-called ordinary people and was amazed at what he found. Each heroic person actually had a severely REPRESSED EMOTIONAL SHOCK in their life -- the person was subconsciously controlled by an emotional "I" center of anger, fear, sadness or worry. If it had been lust it would have made them a perv or Number 1 person but these people were ordinary Number 2 persons so their "I" was focused on the other major organs. Taoism teaches that first the internal reproductive energy must be increased -- the life-force kidney energy will then switch from fear to will power. Then the liver switches from anger to wisdom.

So there is a clearing out of the blockages but the most powerful emotional "I" center that is cleared out through the SHOCK of heroic action is the lung center. The lungs are sadness but when the lungs combine with the heart center of over-excitement then compassion is created -- agape in the NeoPlatonic Christian tradition. That's specifically the second shock in Gurdjieff's system -- the shock of air or breath.

When we hold the breath then the serotonin in the brain vastly increases since it's activated by the pH change from increased carbon dioxide. Normally a person can not hold their breath till they pass out because the "I" center of the brain is still subconsciously focused, with the electromagnetic power in the other organs -- repressed. For most people it's not focused in any one organ but has a fairly healthy balance of the various organs -- so there's repressed lust but that then gets projected into expressed anger, fear, worry, sadness.

But in the case of severely repressed emotion then there can finally be the shock of holding the breath so long that the "I" of the person is no longer subconsciously in the lower organs. Instead it rises through the increased serotonin JING energy via the parasympathetic vagus nerve to open up the third eye center.

This is why people who have a head injury can sometimes open up an energy center -- if they had passed out. The neurotheology lectures mention this phenomenon studied in neuroscience. It happened to me as well -- in first grade the boys were sent to the bathroom to wash before lunch -- at the other end of the building. On the way there a contest was held to see who could hold their breath the longest. For some reason I really wanted to win and long after everyone had started breathing again I kept holding my breath till I passed out, hit two cement walls and then went unconscious at hitting the cement floor.

Normally the anterior cingulate gyrus over-rides a person's INTENTION to hold their breath. Again modern man has most of their spirit energy -- their essence -- subconsciously controlled by the lower emotions in the main organs of the body. But there are examples that go against science claiming it's impossible for a person to hold their breath until they pass out. In the first expedition for Mount Everest the sherpas also had to hold their breath till they passed out before they were considered qualified to lead the climb up the highest mountain in the world.

It seemed strange that I would have held my breath till I passed out -- simply by my own intention -- when science says it's impossible. I came across three different science references stating the anterior cingulate gyrus over-rides a person's intention (from the prefrontal cortex). But then I realized what had happened. In first grade this girl had a crush on me -- she was always stating that my name spelled backwards was weird. So finally I asked the teacher -- "is my name spelled backwards weird?" Of course it is not -- minus the

I-thought.

Meanwhile without me knowing it the females were scheming and suddenly I was forced to go on a date with this other first grade female!! When I say date I mean my oldest sister -- 4 years older -- took me and her to go ice skating and then I was taken to this girl's apartment where her mom watched me play with the girl on their carpeted floor. So I had no choice in this date at all -- I was never asked. I was just whisked away as if I was just a cog in some mass reproduction machine and it pissed me off to no end. I was so mad but had no outlet for it that I immediately repressed my anger where it was subconsciously stored. I remember that even in first grade I was aware of the sexual dynamics -- well just the emotion of sex attraction -- because I would suck in my stomach and stick out my chest to impress the females. haha.

So that's an example of a repressed emotion of a normal number 2 person who is then SHOCKED into the SELF that is beyond the deep sleep state of reality. Our "I" moves from the subconscious lower body to the third eye so that the brain power is increased to over-ride the normal automatic subconscious mechanical BUFFERS OF PERSONALITY as Gurdjieff calls it.

The final shock is just the intention of "self-remembering" itself -- which Gurdjieff used as his main tool for practice. It's very much like Zen Buddhism or Sufism or esoteric Christianity of the Logos. Again the source of the I-thought is pure consciousness which then creates light and spacetime. But the brain on its own is very weak yet Gurdjieff emphasized that "personality" makes meditation easier because it gives the brain something to focus on. In other words the conceptual philosophies of Buddhism, Hinduism -- all the philosophies of religion, etc. are just tools, puzzles, to distract the brain from the lower organ "I"s so that slowly the Kundabuffer is removed.

This means that our subconscious controls can be acknowledged with conscious awareness as they happen in real time. Language is more often expressed subconsciously -- the Freudian Slip is the most common example. So the Number 1 person is trying to mass hypnotize people to suck off their jing energy -- to feed the Number 1 person's electromagnetic focus in their lower chakra. This is literally hell on earth -- how the mass psychotic serial kills get the "Dark High" as Colin Wilson calls it. It's why the elite rely on mass human sacrifice to feed their subconscious sexual perversions.

Most people get sucked into this mass human sacrifice mind control trance now expanded through mass media (starting with the written word publishing press and paper currency money then expanded through science). I call this the "trajectory of tantric technology" -- my blog http://naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com has more details -- see my blogbook "Deep Disharmony" post where I have more harmonic ratio analysis as well.

The Number 3 person is someone who focuses on the personality of philosophy -- abstract logical language in religion -- so much that the exercise of their mind, their brain, opens up the third eye. This is the "inner ear" method again. When we LISTEN to the highest pitch that we hear outside our head it turns into ultrasound within our heads -- the inner ear, as documented by John Beaulieu, activates the vagus nerve as well. The Number 3 person is rare but the Number 4 person is even more rare since they have a permanent magnetized center of the brain -- their essence or electromagnetic "center of gravity" is no longer subconsciously stored in their lower organ emotional jing electrochemical centers.

The Number 5 to 8 persons are master healers, immortal, etc. based on Mahayana Buddhism's 8 levels of consciousness. So that the higher Number actually relies on deeper sublimation of sex energy which is why the shocks and the danger get more serious. The book "Taoist Yoga" details this -- because the electromagnetic essence must be stored in the lower tan tien or else it will fry out the brain or heart centers. But since it is stored in the lower tan tien it is also more increasingly at risk of being deconverted back to jing electrochemical energy and then back into generative fluid.

Gurdjieff calls this an "explosion in the laboratory" causing the "loss of the alchemical pill." In Taoist Yoga this is why it states that alchemicy both begins and ends with jing or electrochemical life force energy -- the lead or lowest level of spiritual matter.

I get the I am as pre amp. Do you see a channel other than the vagus that immediately amplifies that charge? -a shorter route

would you call 'self remembering' as the shock to the mental center same as the 'I am' ?

is the pineal divided in two parts?

Edited by drewhempel

Drew, honey, I think you really need to ejaculate once in a while. You have so much energy above the neck that it's making you, quite frankly, nutty. :)

Since this is my thread, I don't feel bad posting smut.

2270048405_85de295550_o.gif

winpro07 -- the model I use is LISTENING as complementary opposites. This is also the secret of Taoism and Gurdjieff's Law of Three. In my masters thesis, readable freely online, "Epicenters of Justice" (2001) I give my sources for my specific discovery:

yin is 3:4, the Perfect 4th and yang is 2:3, the Perfect 5th. So when you say a "lens that is only 'I' manifesting light as form -- the LENS is the tetrahedral vortex of pyramid power -- the full-lotus of complementary opposite resonance. The full-lotus is the most efficient "lens" for transducing chemicals into light.

The "lens" is asymmetrical as an open form -- which means that the process of listening relies on the complementary opposites but the SOURCE of the energy is formless. This is what is meant by self-remembering.

Who is Listening? No ONE -- or the NUIT -- the Egyptian Sky Goddess as the Cosmic Mother

Nuit = Nothing = Nutty.

I call this the SIGH-LENS of silence.

So we exist within the harmonics of complementary opposite resonance yet Western music (and math and science) is based on symmetrical closed axiomatic logic of proof by contradiction.

That's why the message of Gurdjieff was lost, along with the true meaning of alchemy, etc.

Winpro07 -- the "I" is the One as the I-thought whereas the "AM" is the OHM as 2:3:4 harmonics of yang, 2:3, and yin, 3:4. That makes the Pythagorean Tetrad of the Law of Three -- 1:2 as conscious awareness, 2:3 as yang electromagnetic energy (including shen as light) and 3:4 as yin electrochemical energy.

Again there is no One -- so as Pythagoras taught -- One is not a number because the I-thought has no source. Again who is listening? No One! In fact the answer can be logically inferred. In other words you repeat I-I-I with the focus on listening to the source of the I-thought. This creates ultrasound which ionizes the lower body chemicals, thereby sublimating and purifying the sex energy, and the increased serotonin activates the ACTH of the pituitary gland which then changes the potassium-sodium ionization in the brain, creating electromagnetic energy. The pineal gland acts as a photoreceptor turning light into electromagnetic energy -- photons to electrons -- through the photoreceptor chemicals in the brain (magnesium, potassium and other chromatophore pigments).

So there's both a top-down and a bottom-up approach to getting the energy. Of course the best and easiest is direct transmission of the laser-love holographic energy from a healing master. Chunyi Lin of http://springforestqigong.com works with the top hospital in the world -- the Mayo Clinic -- getting patients referred to him for healing, along with copublishing a qigong chapter for the Mayo Clinic medical textbook.

Chunyi Lin says that an accurate model for the healing reality is the book "The Holographic Universe" by Michael Talbot. I highly recommend this book!! Also Talbot's fiction is a real treat as well -- he specializes in the vampire genre.

Winpro07 -- the father and the son are the same -- meaning the son is electromagnetic energy from the SUN. The moon energy is electrochemical that manifests through the magnetic bliss in the brain. So during the Full Moon -- 3 days before and after -- meditation is 10 times stronger. Why? Because the first number of "I AM" is 2 -- TWO is a number unlike one. Why? Because two is FEMALE and the first matter (maya, mater, mother, matrix) but as the first number 2 REFLECTS the SOURCE OF ONE as female formless awareness.

So you have the Cosmic Mother as the Source. You have the merging of the father-son as One. You have the physical holy spirit energy as female kundalini power. This is the secret of the snake -- it's the kundalini energy that harmonizes heaven (the tree of knowledge in the brain) and earth (the tree of life as the lower tan tien).

The germinal vesicle is then the secret of parthenogenesis -- self-reproduction by Nature. Nature is inherently female whereas the male is not needed -- the male is there only for reproductive diversity of form. Most of nature self-reproduces without having the male at all -- through single cell organisms.

The germinal vesicle is then the nucleus of the body -- which uses chromatins to take in light enabling self reproduction -- alchemy. Nature works as alchemy. This means that chemicals -- molecules -- are transmuted. For example chickens get calcium for their eggs from the silica in mica dust. The germinal vesicle is then the center of the body-mind -- the secret meaning of human as the soil, the merging of the waste product of the body with the light energy from outside through the dew or water activated by ultrasound.

For example birds sing in the morning -- why? Because bird song has strong levels of ultrasound which then ionizes the stomata of plants -- the cell walls of the plants then open up and take in the nutrients from the morning dew on their leaves, produced by condensation from the solar cycle.

So alchemy works similarly -- it recycles the waste product in order to fertilize the soil. That's why Asian farming recycles human shit to grow food. Alchemy does the same thing. The germinal vesicle is just this same recycling via ultrasound ionization of the lower body food/waste so that a new spirit body is created as parthenogenesis.

Actually the heart rules over the lower tan tien! This means that yang reverses with yin so that by mind focus and reverse breathing the electromagnetic heart energy of the upper body (the mind) becomes the alchemical fire BELOW the yin water of the lower body. This is what purifies the carnal desires and enables the germinal vesicle to be created.

Again the full-lotus is like a pyramid power focusing energy down to the lower tan tien -- the pressure of the bones creates ionizing ultrasound so that the hormones are turned into neurotransmitters. The power of the mind comes from the body.

The holoprojection is not based on intention -- because the energy is bidirectional which means that if you have the wrong intention then the damage will be reversed through natural resonance, so that the karmic effects are twice as strong. This means that the heart-mind energy is increased through love as purified emotions and therefore when the energy becomes strong any intentions manifest, making conceptual thought itself to be dangerous!!

The intention or thought is actually an electromagnetic pulse as information or a light signal as holographic photon. Since it's holographic though there is no "you" to the intention -- there is no external nor internal -- any intentional focus on an object is actually an internal projection of subconscious desire.

So there is no "you" nor "me" -- there is the holographic illusion of intention but even the energy masters are just holographic projections of the eternal complementary opposite harmonic process. This is what the "rainbow body" means -- the Level 4 meditation of http://springforestqigong.com is focused on the rainbow body.

When the rainbow body is experienced then any intentional thought about external reality is immediately verified as the projection of internal bodily repressed desire. So that all the astral realms of heaven and hell actually exist within our bodies in a unified eternal and instantaneous vortex. I call this the "rainbow vortex of reality." From those who take DMT it's called DMT hyperspace. That's how I experienced it -- combining a DMT plant with the full-lotus third eye practice.

http://infao5501.ag5.mpi-sb.mpg.de:8080/to...2.xml&style

Here's more on the pineal gland and DMT.

Again the Mother is not energy -- nor light. This is the most difficult concept to rely on in meditation. It's called "jnana yoga" in India and considered the hardest yoga because the whole practice is based on logically inferring the source of the I-thought as FORMLESS AWARENESS. Since this process of logical inference relies on sublimating the sex energy and also on the creation of paranormal powers it's still dependent on form yet the goal is the practice. In other words any powers developed are not to be used as intention. This is also the practice in Zen Buddhism. Still shit or powers do happen! haha.

The energy will naturally -- on it's own -- through complementary opposites -- be transmitted as electromagnetic pineal gland energy and is sucked up by yin electrochemical energy and then vice versa.

This process is called "maya" or the "matrix" but when we "leave" the Matrix by resonating with the source as female formless awareness THEN harmonization occurs which naturally provides the solution to the previous "intention" or subconscious electromagnetic signal in the holographic body-mind-universe.

So again there is no "you" or "me" -- this rainbow vortex of reality is instantaneously "emptying out" any blockages as the future healings to present problems. The only thing real is the abstract process itself which is modeled by nonwestern music as listening to the source of sound.

There is no one and there is no two -- the only thing that is "eternal" is formless awareness itself since any form always gets sucked back into the source of light and the source of spacetime. Sometimes this is described as the black hole turning into a white hole with reversed spacetime dynamics. Science provides models but science itself relies on symmetric axiomatic logic and math. Even Western music relies on symmetric math. So the holographic model also relies on western math.

I recommend practicing the nonwestern music as the small universe microcosmic orbit -- http://springforestqigong.com has a very excellent small universe c.d. as the Level 1 sitting meditation or just the hour long small universe c.d.

That's what the "law of octave" means -- the 12 points of the small universe (as per "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality") are again modeled by yin and yang as the music harmonics. So when we finish one cycle of the small universe we have completed one octave! Similarly the full-lotus as the tetrahedron is made up of 4 equilateral triangles, each made up of two 2-3-4 triangles. This is the 2:3 yang and 3:4 yin resonance which is asymmetrical and therefore "collapses" back to formless awareness, creating light and energy and even matter again.

Edited by drewhempel

:P At least I tried. :(

If you want some real science, you should actually listen to all the lectures of that guy you introduced me to

http://www.spiritualbrain.com

He knows what he's talking about, for the most part. I have some differences with him about reincarnation and the chakras, but he stresses that both of those are speculative on his part. The rest of it he's got solid science. Fascinating. And the pineal gland isn't involved, according to him.

Witch it is ironic that I was emphasizing to you before during our whole dopamine versus serotonin debate that these chemicals can be produced through electromagnetic energy as per Michael Persinger! haha.

Yes indeed yet when I posted Persinger's protege's neurotheology lecture -- the spiritualbrain dude -- it was pointed out he needs to take into consideration the holographic brain model. And indeed this was stated about the pineal gland on a holographic brain model website:

"Even highly modified ciliary photoreceptors resembling retinal photoreceptors are found where they have no known function: in the pineal organ of the brain. Cilia have clearly been multipurpose tools throughout evolution."

So it's the transduction of chemicals from electromagnetic energy that is crucial. But then all of science is based on math and I just received an email response from math professor Luigi Borzacchini stating that he thought I was a good mathematician!

Here's an excellent math vid about the eternal 1-1 process of reality -- the Fibonacci Number Series can be expressed in a continued fraction form as just 1 plus 1 divided by 1 eternally.

My own musical mathematical research deals with how the Fibonacci continued ratios were translated from music ratios into the axiomatic logic of Western science by REVERSING the order of the harmonic ratios.

If you want some real science, you should actually listen to all the lectures of that guy you introduced me to

He knows what he's talking about, for the most part. I have some differences with him about reincarnation and the chakras, but he stresses that both of those are speculative on his part. The rest of it he's got solid science. Fascinating. And the pineal gland isn't involved, according to him.

Guest winpro07
;) Edited by winpro07

Witch this is a nice turn of phrase. How would the transcranial scientists KNOW ABOUT WHAT I'VE SAID? haha. Yet you have twisted what I said about myself! haha.

So yes, again, I've corresponded directly with Michael Persinger, specifically about Puharich and his CIA mind control research. You can read my comments here -- "god helmet meets a psychic," orginally posted on Michael Prescott's blog. The point being that the God Helmet researchers also have an interest in paranormal research as well:

http://sourceofmiracles.com/transcranial-m...eets-a-psychic/

Witch this vid that Enouch posted details how Persinger was funded by the military for his God Helmet research, similar to Puharich. Persinger is one the board of a CIA front group as well -- the False Memory Foundation --

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6r_myEO42g...feature=related

http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/hambone/false.html

http://www.pehi.eu/dutroux/FMSF_freaks.htm

Michael Persinger: My research has not been 'funded by U.S. interests'. All of the money for our human research for the last 30 years has been from my personal income as a professor. The only funding ($10,000) we ever obtained from the U.S. was from the U.S. Navy, thanks to Eldon Byrd, to evaluate the effects of 0.5 Hz rotating magnetic fields upon the degranulation of mast cells in the rat brain. The effect was small but statistically significant." (Letter to Wes Thomas, 1/6/99)

I'm very grateful that you introduced me to the neuroscience, but they do not say what you say. They are talking about outward application of magnetic fields to alter neurotransmitter levels:

http://psychology.wikia.com/wiki/Transcran...tic_stimulation

not turning yourself into a serotonin and bacteria-channeling magnet.

Edited by drewhempel

Has anyone tried out the techniques from this site

http://www.multiples.com/

Supposed to enable heart orgasms for both men and women.

Has anyone tried it. I'd be interested to hear if they work or not

i highly dislike those kinds of websites, there are dozens online. somehow i doubt they have anything to offer that isn't already found elsewhere in indian tantra, taoist alchemy, etc etc.

Oh, that's the Key Sound guy. I tried that, being curious, even paid for a phone consultation with him directly. It seemed to work well for men to raise their sexual energy. Never worked for me, oddly had the opposite effect and got rid of my abilities. I suppose if I were using the yin channel to raise my energy that would make sense.

He does have a disturbing kind of user interface, he comes off like he's trying just to rip people off, but I think the thing works for men. Don't know if it's already in the literature someplace.

Drew, honey, I think you really need to ejaculate once in a while. You have so much energy above the neck that it's making you, quite frankly, nutty. :)

Since this is my thread, I don't feel bad posting smut.

2270048405_85de295550_o.gif

OMG I'm in love. Me and my wife would totally hit that. Then me an her would give my wife a seeing too. I'll clean the front and she can clean the back (we'd meet in the middle of course and make oral exchanges). Then they could both pretty much own me. A good drilling for them both and perhaps a triangle of love before some intimacy and energy exchange. To be surrounded by goddesses is quite humbling. Even my foul ego gets bitch slapped around that much shakti. Then a nice cup of tea.

Drew can stay in his bedroom in full lotus until his mom calls him down for dinner.

I would stay away from that stuff myself as it totally unnecessary. I am however quite interested to hear your results as there have been some interesting studies like this one;

http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=ca...Lg-QOW3eB6huCSQ

Edited by Biff

OMG I'm in love. Me and my wife would totally hit that. Then me an her would give my wife a seeing too. I'll clean the front and she can clean the back (we'd meet in the middle of course and make oral exchanges). Then they could both pretty much own me. A good drilling for them both and perhaps a triangle of love before some intimacy and energy exchange. To be surrounded by goddesses is quite humbling. Even my foul ego gets bitch slapped around that much shakti. Then a nice cup of tea.

:lol:B)

Edited by immortal_sister

Drew can stay in his bedroom in full lotus until his mom calls him down for dinner.

:lol:

I would stay away from that stuff myself as it totally unnecessary. I am however quite interested to hear your results as there have been some interesting studies like this one;

http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=ca...Lg-QOW3eB6huCSQ

It's not the experience that I find fascinating, although I did buy one of the devices, it's his science that's fascinating. They are actually not only proving that psychic powers exist, with rigorous double-blind studies and whatnot, they are proving that they are not supernatural. Proving that telepathy is a physical phenomenon is really really cool.

I did a similar thing myself for female libido. The current wisdom is that women are such emotionally sensitive creatures, that they are only interested in sex if their poor men jump through various relationship hoops and be romantic and all that. Not true, it's simple biochemistry, and if a woman wishes, she can get her body into a state where she would have no problem cheerfully fucking a roomful of strangers.

For me, there's nothing sexier than the truth. :)

Since when did we combine thelema and nuit madness and western occultism with taoism?

and who said yin and yang are perfect ratios and such?

I have a hard time believing you can take a huge concept such as yin and say its just this number.