Vajrasattva

KAP SUCKS

I would love to hear the real story.! :)

Haha, that is ridiculous! No disrespect toward you, Blume. I am merely a beginner at this, but the "story" as you call it is unfolding in front of you this moment!

Thanks for the kick-ass video Prince. "Go Fuck Yourself Dick Cheney!"

I am just happy Shakti gave me the opportunity to meet, train and become one of his "Boys".

Well, I'm just happy I met you and Tao. I remember when I took up meditation in the Navy. I couldn't sit more than 5 minutes on the ship without getting distracted or just flat out falling asleep. I remember when 20 minutes in the barracks was an acomplishment. After taking KAP I actually have no idea how long I can sit...an hour has felt like nothing and even though my physical body was saying "we're gonna be late for class!" I still felt like I could sit longer... I never thought I'd reach the point where I could enjoy meditation...on top of all that, I can do review sessions with Tao and Santi and even though they have had a lot of students, they always know exactly who I am (and not cause I'm the one telling fart jokes) but yeah...KAP SUCKS! :P

Edited by Prince...

We call that Tai Gong {n.b. I can't even spell in English anyone know Cantonese}and in kung fu we do that everytime we hit someone ;)

But don't tell anyone because I think it's a secret :lol:

Tai = raise

Gang = anus

There where many issues.

1) Glenn Helped many and few returned the favor. Very few had or have a concept of "Giri". Most people are takers not givers. A lot of people "used" glenn both for his energy& $ & also his Name.

2)He invested a shit load of time energy & money to someone that was very high maintenance and who did not at all have the capacity to truly take care of Glenn on the levels he needed to be taken care of.

3) He worked on MANY MANY MANY physically laying his hands and doing shaktipats & massage work for people (fire fighters, police, victims, (we are taking like 4 digits here and it was all done for free) people after Katrina this did have a "toll" on his physical body.

I recently did 2 GLOBAL shaktipats in a row with in one week and i had a SEVERE Karmic cleansing to follow it up which has made me pause for a week or so to recover. I know many true masters that had to deal withthis sort of thing (Master Choa, Master Wu, Dalai Lama, Yogananda etc)

Glenn took on a massive load of karma he had to process.

4) He was in some form "neglected" ( i wont go in to details).

5) Even though he passed he is actually stronger now the physical body is just a vessel for the real stuff. : )

Do not take my word for it but he was the "REAL DEAL". Do your own research . I am just happy Shakti gave me the opportunity to meet, train and become one of his "Boys".

Namaste

Santiago

Bless you guys!!!

Whatever we do, I don't think we should judge a man by his longevity. Quality is more important than quantity. The only way I would feel comfortable making a judgment on Dr. Glenn's death is if I had a great deal of context, at the very least, and preferably was there right before and during his death.

If you want to criticize something, there are plenty of ways to go about it that do not involve picking on a dead man whom we barely know anything about and whom cannot now speak in his own defense.

In my understanding KAP does not make any ostentatious claims. Please correct me if I am wrong.

I guess suffering gave Dr.Morris a saintly halo.

He doesn't have to be a saint. But how can anyone seriously have a problem with a man dying in his 60s? Many great people die in their 60s, so what? How is it better to lead a miserable life all the way to 90s?

Can we instead criticize logical flaws in the doctrine or something like that? Criticizing a doctrine based on the time of passing of its founder seems a little loopy to me, unless you have pretty precise understanding of the circumstances involved and are willing to make them public too.

What if, God forbid, you get hit by a brick tomorrow? What does that mean? Some Taoists would say you didn't work much on your destiny, but even then, it doesn't mean some of your other ideas were not good. I do not know any teacher, not even Buddha Gotama or Jesus, who were flawlessly good all around and utterly beyond reproach.

I enjoy criticism, no doubt about it, but I don't like something that borders on rumor-mongering to pass for criticism. By all means, let's take apart Dr. Glenn's philosophy or something like that.

Whatever we do, I don't think we should judge a man by his longevity. Quality is more important than quantity. The only way I would feel comfortable making a judgment on Dr. Glenn's death is if I had a great deal of context, at the very least, and preferably was there right before and during his death.

If you want to criticize something, there are plenty of ways to go about it that do not involve picking on a dead man whom we barely know anything about and whom cannot now speak in his own defense.

In my understanding KAP does not make any ostentatious claims. Please correct me if I am wrong.

He doesn't have to be a saint. But how can anyone seriously have a problem with a man dying in his 60s? Many great people die in their 60s, so what? How is it better to lead a miserable life all the way to 90s?

Can we instead criticize logical flaws in the doctrine or something like that? Criticizing a doctrine based on the time of passing of its founder seems a little loopy to me, unless you have pretty precise understanding of the circumstances involved and are willing to make them public too.

What if, God forbid, you get hit by a brick tomorrow? What does that mean? Some Taoists would say you didn't work much on your destiny, but even then, it doesn't mean some of your other ideas were not good. I do not know any teacher, not even Buddha Gotama or Jesus, who were flawlessly good all around and utterly beyond reproach.

I enjoy criticism, no doubt about it, but I don't like something that borders on rumor-mongering to pass for criticism. By all means, let's take apart Dr. Glenn's philosophy or something like that.

Hmm...

In the tradition of Tao that I study, Quanzhen School 全眞 (Complete Reality), the Five Blessings or Goals of a naturally fulfilled life are:

• Happiness
  • Longevity
  • Wealth
  • Health
  • Natural Death

So if someone dies prematurely in a way that is not "natural" then they have fallen short of the goal, so to speak.

Prophet Muhammad of Islam(Peace and Blessings Of Allah be upon him) died in his late fifties or early sixties, I am not sure exatly but that is also not a very long life.

Prophet Muhammad of Islam(Peace and Blessings Of Allah be upon him) died in his late fifties or early sixties, I am not sure exatly but that is also not a very long life.

Well, you know...you don't tend to live long when people poison you at any age.

The average lifespan in the Middle East in Muhammads time was around 35 years. The elite classes could live longer however.

yes he was killed.

Do you have proof of this?

Hey Stig!

Have you become a myth-buster? Hehehe.

Myths don't need proof, you know.

I was tickled when I was reading Buddhist literature many years ago and in one of the myths about him it was said that he was born out of the head of an elephant. Of course, the Christians have that virgin birth thing so what can I say?

Happy trails!

I thought the last Prophet Muhammad of Islam died naturally telling everyone that he is leaving the earth plane and delivering his last lecture at the age of 63 If i am not wrong.

I have never heard the poison issue

alright ive been working on this reply for over a week....i wanted to make sure it was written eloquently enough for everybody...alright here it goes..

KAP is the shit fool! Sign up, you'll love it :P

Honestly, KAP has changed my life for the better. Glenn was really a genius for creating this program and him meeting Santi only made things better and way smoother. Thank both of you guys for everything you have done for the KAP tribe. I appreciate it and I know everybody else in KAP does as well. Thanks :)

i hope that's good enough :D

alright ive been working on this reply for over a week....i wanted to make sure it was written eloquently enough for everybody...alright here it goes..

KAP is the shit fool! Sign up, you'll love it :P

Honestly, KAP has changed my life for the better. Glenn was really a genius for creating this program and him meeting Santi only made things better and way smoother. Thank both of you guys for everything you have done for the KAP tribe. I appreciate it and I know everybody else in KAP does as well. Thanks :)

i hope that's good enough :D

+1

I thought the last Prophet Muhammad of Islam died naturally telling everyone that he is leaving the earth plane and delivering his last lecture at the age of 63 If i am not wrong.

I have never heard the poison issue

I don't know who the last Prophet Muhammad is. If you mean the last, as in the last of the prophets, well then that Muhammad (pbuh) [even though I am not a Muslim, I still show respect] was poisoned by a Jewish woman, I believe. She poisoned his meal.

Between the rumors that Ishmael molested Isaac and a Jewish woman killing the Prophet,there are quite a few reasons why I believe there will never be large scale peace between Ishmael and Isaac's children. But that's another topic for another forum... :unsure:

One very practical aspect of Kap is Tumo, the ability to generate body heat. As fall turns to winter, I need to put some serious time into the practice.

Michael

I'm reading this and I'm concerned about Santi who said he'd taken on all that major stuff after his global Shaktipats.

Maybe there was a reason people didn't get to this stuff BEFORE they'd done some research. <_<

Other options, Santi can transmute the whole thing - which sounds to me like a shitload. So we're back to share and share alike...

Or maybe it's just too much for him. I'm thinking, let's all give ourselves a break.

I'm reading this and I'm concerned about Santi who said he'd taken on all that major stuff after his global Shaktipats.

Maybe there was a reason people didn't get to this stuff BEFORE they'd done some research. <_<

Other options, Santi can transmute the whole thing - which sounds to me like a shitload. So we're back to share and share alike...

Or maybe it's just too much for him. I'm thinking, let's all give ourselves a break.

Kate Thanks for the care & Concern : ) Your positive vibes are alway welcome. I am now better and have recovered. It was combination of

1) I received a few empowerments/ Shaktipats from 2 teachers so i had the normal "Detox".

2) the 2 Global Shaktipats I had some karmas and energies to process from the gang.

3)My wife's a school teacher and she brought home the Flu : )

4) Burning the vcandle on both ends with very little sleep 1 to 4 hours max.

5) Lots of healing + Shaktipats for folks non stop for Days on end.

6) My birthday is coming soon and its normal to KARMIC detox before hand when you run a lot of juice.

My physical body just needed rest. : )

:)

7) My entire family needed healing all have been with flu.

So now almost 2 weeks later I am well with out western medicine just large doses of Vit C, Oregano Oil, Garlic OIl, Water, Yin Sided Magnets, KAP + Chi Kung + Tenaga Dalam & Prayers.

Thanks for the positive thoughts.

Some folks do not realize the work and the amount we have to process on for others to open up faster.

So yes I am resting now and doing some personal practice.

Love

Santiago

I don't know who the last Prophet Muhammad is. If you mean the last, as in the last of the prophets, well then that Muhammad (pbuh) [even though I am not a Muslim, I still show respect] was poisoned by a Jewish woman, I believe. She poisoned his meal.

Between the rumors that Ishmael molested Isaac and a Jewish woman killing the Prophet,there are quite a few reasons why I believe there will never be large scale peace between Ishmael and Isaac's children. But that's another topic for another forum... :unsure:

the Vatican removed a piece of the Bible that contained a message where jesus spoke of Muhammad p.b.u.h.

All the prophets are from the same "RAY".

Santi,

If I wanted to re-take KAP 1 with you how much would it be and where do I sign up?

$1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.00 :)

Or you could just pay the cool fee $99 :)

Edited by Vajrasattva