witch

sex with entities

Focus on what you know, instead of worrying about what you don't. B)

I'm going to have to start reading every one of your posts.

You pop off with some really great wisdom now and then.

Happy Trails!

I'm going to have to start reading every one of your posts.

You pop off with some really great wisdom now and then.

Happy Trails!

Yes, time to stop saying you don't know anything.

It's true that this can bring up the topic of 'well, who can you trust then?' Like Lino may be suggesting, maybe the best answer is not to even train in the first place. I don't have any great answers to this question, but it's at least good to be aware that there can be problems out there.

Imo, schools that avoid: channeling, spontaneous motion, automatic writing, ouija boards, or other forms of entity relations are vastly superior. Imo, practices that can be done best in full, warm sunlight are superior.

Hmm. Maybe I should be posting my experiences with this down in the training section. It sounds like it might be maybe useful to people here to get my perspective, how it feels to be me.

Hmm. Maybe I should be posting my experiences with this down in the training section. It sounds like it might be maybe useful to people here to get my perspective, how it feels to be me.

Yes, that would be good.

Please do!! I would find the information very helpful!

xCSqT5nZ9n4

PPMUz8RAjks

K7AaxN2MyaM

B5bCNFwJOkk

SeleUn-f7mE

lPMA-vNvC3Y

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimethyltryptamine#Speculations
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5-MeO-DMT#Use_and_effects
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bufotenin
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Entheogens
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machine_Elves#Reasoning
http://www.tripzine.com/listing.php?id=visions
http://www.tripzine.com/listing.php?id=dmt_pickover

> I discuss in the book I'm doing that we should search out these entities just like scientists search for extraterrestrial intelligence.

I'm all for trying to get a grip on the phenomena, but have little expectation that anyone will ever make "absolute contact" that proves an autonomous existence of hyperspatial entities. I am more inclined to believe that they are very strange and unexplored facets of the human psyche, but I also believe in samsara and the transmigration of souls, which makes the notion that these entities could be "disembodied souls" floating around in hyperspace very tempting to latch onto. And yet, even wanting to believe that I have not been able to convince myself that this is the case even after repeated experimentation and confrontation with these entities. All I can come up with is that they are figments, or that if they are disembodied souls, the disconnect between their intelligence and human intelligence is such that they are not able to reveal anything lasting, tangible, or definitive about their own nature. In short, they say all kinds of things, some of it profound, some if it gibberish. But none of it points definitively to any deeper truth about what they are or where they come from.
Edited by steam

lino try the Meditation on Twin Hearts brother...i think it will help you

http://www.meditationontwinheartslive.com/...ult.asp?page=od

go to English and pick "Meditation on Twin Hearts with Psychological Healing"

try it and see how it goes

Thanks man.

I'll try that. The Mao Shan people talked about using non-cooperative energy (pain).

I'm wondering if exercising to the point of Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness would help.

Seems that I attracted more wildlife. What was here before didn't have the habit of doing

Darth Vader's "Force Choke" and attacked my liver.

I found something that was interesting:

http://www.xtrememind.com/Inferno.htm

I don't think that it is a good idea because of the Uranium in it.

I saw a thread in one of the Myspace Hoshin group pages asking about sending long distance HURTING.

I wonder if Santiago could do something like that on all of the air in my bedroom for about 10-15 minutes.

Edited by lino

Lino,

Sounds like you are in a big pile of stinking manure. First off you need to KNOW with all your heart and being that you have some major league heavy hitters on your side. There are mountains pulsing under your feet sending you pure, perfect, loving energy.

I've had a pretty easy life. I guess I've been lucky. Don't get me wrong, I've been on the bad end of several good ass-whoopins, and I have had my share of rip-your-eyes-out bad trips, but never both at the same time for two years like you have.

I'll throw my two cents in because I can't never seem to be able to keep my mouth shut. You, and only you, know what's right for you, only you can pull yourself up out of the fetal position you are now in. That prefaced, here's my bullshit to add in:

--Fuck Philosophy. Thinkin' got you to where you are now. Get really, really busy -- no idle time. Always busy always working. Be around people you know as much as possible.

--Exercise until you drop. Either be around friends or be workin' your ass off. If you live in a city, run. I grew up burning wood for heat in the winter, my therapy is splitting wood. If I have a dilemma and I can't sleep, I always got somethin' to work on. 11pm, 4am no matter when, don't lay in bed awake. Find your physical therapy and use it. If you can't sleep at night, get up and work. Don't sit in zazen, don't think, wear your ass out. Stop working your mind, work your physical body.

--Two quotes (of many) that come to mind. Its easy for me to spout this stuff, I'm not in the predicament you are in. The sunshine and lollipops world that I live in aint yours, do your best.

--My mom always told me, "When everything is down, just smile. Things will get better if you just smile. No matter how bad it hurts, smile"

--When I was playing high school football I had an assignment to take on a lead blocker much larger than I was, every play. He destroyed me. Not once did I get the better of him. It was a constant wave of pain and vague consciousness play after play. Over and over again, as I lay on the ground, my face bloody, my helmet crooked, stars all around; he stood over me and said (probably with some variation but I don't remember), "Ya better toughin' up pussy." That was twenty years ago, but I still remember it and when I'm feeling absolutely drained and limp for whatever reason, that comes to mind. You gotta get up off the ground, put your game face on, and be there for the next play. You may never win, but its not about winning, its about fighting.

Lino, Don't let this beat you! You can, you can, you can! Stand up and ROAR! This is YOUR life! TAKE IT!

Sending you lots of love, bro. Not from me, I'm not that good, but the ground is quaking beneath you from the love and energy from the BIG boys and girls. You have EVERYTHING you need to kick ass, I'll be expecting to hear a roar like a lion makes letting everyone and everything in the jungle know that it is KING. Stand up now and roar and take back your life!

Peace and love,

Dave

TY :)

Funny

I've had the sleep paralysis thing happen just recently and the feeling of being dragged by my feet too.

I even had one striking at my neck when I was stomach down. Let them have their fun now, when it's my turn they won't even know what hit them.

Edited by lino

If the Buddhist high command has a hard time telling the good ones from the bad, what hope do we have?

The point here, I think, is that there is a lot of room for disagreement about entity interactions. :lol:

just think about this, if any entity wants to have sex with the dalai lama, would the DL do it ?

Lino,

Been there on the Darth Vader thing! :lol:

You might try rubbing a clove of garlic on your k1 points before going to bed.

Your pal,

Yoda

Funny

I've had the sleep paralysis thing happen just recently and the feeling of being dragged by my feet too.

I even had one striking at my neck when I was stomach down. Let them have their fun now, when it's my turn they won't even know what hit them.

There you go! Hell yeah!

Lino,

Been there on the Darth Vader thing! :lol:

You might try rubbing a clove of garlic on your k1 points before going to bed.

Your pal,

Yoda

All four of them or just the feet?

I think I'll really screw myself up if I rub it on my hands, and somehow my hands make it to my eyes :blink:

Greetings, Witch!

I fancy you bold for posting such an interesting topic. It also strikes me as curious that you would post such a question in a board full of taoist, as I do not think it is in good standing with the teachings/path in particular. ;)

However, who's to say it's really a bad thing? I read a lot of quantum physics books, so I'm not exactly new to the whole "you create your own reality/path" theory.

It just all depends on which perspectives you are looking at it from.

I stumbled upon this topic whilst looking up the possible dangers of Astral projection... and someone mentioned having sexual intercourse with "sexual entities" ... [my reaction] : :blink: "... what?!" Haha..

from this board http://www.stevepavlina.com/forums/erin-pa...ction-blog.html

I found the story of "Bitesize" quite interesting... I just felt bad that people dismissed her.. lol .. I wanted to hear more about these interestingly bizarre experience...

This compelling curiosity lead me to do further research, and apparently the book "Sexual Alchemy" by Donald Tyson is quite familiar with "your practice" .. However, as I am not an expert I cannot advise nor speak from personal experience... So far I've only gone by the crazy reviews from Amazon either claiming it was amazing, or saying their experience was insane (in a bad way).. apparently you're to enslave these beings into sex.. Hmm.. not really my personal style ... But I digress.

Also, have you looked into Incubis? It seems many people have had the most compelling stories with lovers they suspect to be incubus (or incubis) expressed at www.yourghoststories.com ... lol and another who is looking for kindred readers at sleephomeages.org.. I found this story a little romantic.. http://www.sleephomepages.org/discussions/.../msgs10623.html

But as for your original question as to what we think -- speaking for myself -- I'm really not sure. I'm more sentimental with romance and intimacy so.. it'd have to be something more solid. Not really my cup of tea, but you certainly make it sound like a lot of fun! :P haha.. I'd just probably feel lonely and would have to practice keeping a lot of inner/outer balance and self respect in order to ground myself and make sure this is a lifestyle that would make me happy.

Apparently according to Sexual Alchemy, you can make love to ancient gods as well... >_> I'm certainly too "jealous" for that. haha... So that would be a big no-no... Maybe you've got a god... ? ;) lol!

But overall, there are many realms in life.. and to say that the sky is the limit is to already put a limit on the possibilities!

Maybe you've opened a realm/portal to a lover who plans to stay. Sounds like you two have formed an attachment to each other. I don't think you have to worry about it being evil. Practice a lot of self love and balance in life... this should enhance your intuition and you'll know when something is wrong or right. This should also keep "lower vibrational" creatures at bay.

I believe all of our destinies are different... and maybe... some people were just destined to have invisible lovers... I find it a fascinating secret, personally. Have you ever tried speaking to him? Or finding out more about him?

Apparently in ancient times, men felt threatened by the idea of women being sexually gratified by entities other than their husbands... in fact, it got to the point where these spirits were getting a bad rep because of all of that. From what I read: "The Christian Church labeled the incubi as consorts of witches. However, nuns were also troubled by these night lovers and would wake in the morning to find a wetness between their legs. Being the brides of Christ, some of the nuns claimed that they had spent the night with Christ. "

This truly shows that the entity was far from scary, malevolent and must've brought such holy, sacred, and blissful feelings.. that they associated it with their ultimate symbol of "Holiness" himself. ;)

Your stories sound so very fascinating, btw! Sorry for the book!

- A.I

I will look into those authors and references, thank you! :)

I knew I would get a good dose of realism, partly why I decided to post. It's disconcerting, to say the very least, and it's good to hear from all sides about this.

I suppose it's less strange to me since I am spontaneously orgasmic anyhow, but the sex during the day when I'm fully awake is out there. I suppose so is simply that I am able to converse with him, "see" him during the day when fully awake too, like the way one would see a ghost, except more solid.

Welcome to taobums, ArcaneIntellect & thanks for the input!

I just want everyone who likes this topic to know that the field of occult romance is a happening one right now and can use more talent! :lol:

On that subject, 'the search for Om Seti' is a fun book... this turn of the century British girl is born with a huge interest in Egyptology and has an entity love experience with a pharaoh as a teenager. When she goes to Egypt, her pharaoh lover actually becomes embodied at night to the point that even others can see him.

He says that she was a lover who had been taken away from him in his life as pharaoh and he had been looking for her for hundreds of years since. He says he uses her energy to become embodied and taught her how to worship the gods, magic, egyptology, etc. She said she could see other ghosts in addition to the Pharaoh. If I remember correctly, she hung out with the pharaoh's son as well and they gossiped about the other Pharaohs, etc down in the underworld.

Kunlun Max mentioned in one of his workshops that touching and feeling the solidity of the entities can come up in his path as well. There were some sexual experiences in that path reported by other students and I had an erotic encounter myself. While interesting, I ultimately decided that this path drained my vitality and luck and I requested help from Mak Tin Si on the matter.

Yoda

I agree that an entity, even an imaginary one like mine, can be draining. But sometimes a person wants their vitality drained for various good reasons. I was draining myself anyhow, this way the energy isn't going to waste. :) I am very strong and rooted and generate my own energy.

I know one of the main goals of this forum is preserving and transforming jing. While I may be ejaculating my sexual energy, it's only after I have raised it to the heart chakra--and I know my views are not mainstream but I believe that for women that's a natural stopping point. Crown chakra experiences are not my cup of tea--once was enough. So at least I'm transforming my energy before I release it.

This entity brings me protection and deep happiness and of course lots of sexual pleasure and companionship. It's the companionship part that rationally makes me the most uneasy, but I suppose it's no different than Tevye talking to God in Fiddler on the Roof. Well except for the answering part! :D

Apepch7, thanks for the book suggestion! I hadn't thought of the whole thing in terms of familiars.

I skimmed it on google books and while it is trying to give the whole thing a positive spin the author shares enough case history to cast doubt on the healthiness of these relationships:

The lies, deceptions, dirtied auras, troubled sleep/nightmares, subconscious compulsive suggestions, obsessions, madness, possession, losing items, stigmata, injury to self and others, etc.

Her mention that the lies are often very inconsistent and childlike is a good point.

Her mention that weak morals and drug use open one to entity attack is also a good point.

The story of Hieronyma eating a mysterious loaf of bread from her baker and then dealing with an aggressive lover entity for three years was instructive... the baker likely had a crush on her inspired, in turn, by an entity possessing him and baking the bread per channeled instructions. Or maybe the baker had an embodied occult master... in either case it operates like a ponzi scheme with all upstream parties getting a percentage.

The entity tried to be romantic and sweet at first but also resorted to threatening the life of her young daughter periodically which illustrates the point that they may seem nice at first but not so much later on.

The entity was completely unresponsive to Christian remedies which is consistent with my experience.

I liked her discussion of ectoplasm and kinky seances.

The author talks about settling in with one entity who protects one from the bad ones and/or using protective rituals or symbols for defense... I look at this as paying the school bully protection money.

The author's own story of her entity giving her horrible nightmares until asking the entity to stop... Is this a tale of a nice entity??

To my manner of thinking, the entity was ransacking the author's ancestral energy at such a rate as was uncomfortable for the author which threatened the longevity of the relationship, so the entity agreed to turn down the pain (and, I would guess, up the author's orgasmic pleasures) in order to continue the relationship... draining of the author's power which will make gaining reincarnation for the author a difficult feat... probably too late for her to gain reincarnation for a very, very long time if at all and will make it harder for family members as well.

The author doesn't seem to address the gradual loss of luck in one or more departments of life due to entity influence. One popular solution to this problem is to go deeper into the occult and start attacking and draining others' energies like the baker did to make up for the lack. This ponzi approach collapses even for the most powerful occultist.

Best not to buy the ouija board in the first place! :lol:

Yoda