witch

sex with entities

SereneBlue

My apologies about the 'naive' comment. I just think that if you are inexperienced and dont have a reliable real world guide or teacher, buy what measure do you trust or evaluate the entities who appear to you? I still think one should tread lightly with entities, and I'm not sure what to make of 'Dr. Morris' appearing to people. Will have to set with this awhile.

Santiago,

what do you mean by 'naive are the ones who can't see SHIT'?

If one doesn't see entities, that makes one spiritually naive?

If you could clarify your post, it would be helpful for me to understand.

I'm willing to reconsider my views with more information.

I hope i did not offend you BUT...

Its simple....If you don't see anything is cause 1) You choose not too... or 2) You can't 3) You are told "NOT TO" (in which case you are being controlled by an outside source or even possible an inside source that doesn't want you to see. 4) You don't know how to see yet...

I do not know about you but how would you like to live this life with out being able to see or feel or sense on the physical plane?? Why should it be any different on any of the other realms of existence & Being??

How can you be "spiritually aware" if you can not see? or at least "feel"? or "Scan" ??

Usually you are told not to see so that you are easily controlled. oops i let cat out of the bag again :)

Its your BIRTH RIGHT TO SEE ! Dont give that power up.

And yes sex on many planes is possible with entities, Devas, Lovers etc.

Best wishes

Santiago

Edited by Vajrasattva

Its simple....If you don't see anything is cause 1) You choose not too... or 2) You can't 3) You are told "NOT TO" (in which case you are being controlled by an outside source or even possible an inside source that doesn't want you to see. 4) You don't know how to see yet...

This may be deserving of another topic, but...

How is it naive to choose not to deal with "entities"?

Personally I consider whatever happens to be my own mind creation, and just ignore it. Isn't the goal supposed to be enlightenment, and not playing around with things?

I don't see how it could be a problem if someone chooses to view it this way.

Personally I consider whatever happens to be my own mind creation, and just ignore it. Isn't the goal supposed to be enlightenment, and not playing around with things?

Fuck yea! I'm wit you. That fuckin shit don't deserve the fuckin time of day. Shit no! Fuck yea it a good choice to choose what you fuckin want in you. Fuck that shit!! Get the fuck outa here and don't fuckin come around you fuckin intrusive shit bags!

Edited by Tao99

Meaning you see something and you instead of dealing with it "BLOCK IT OFF" and pretend it doesn't exist or is NOT HAPPENING or...ITS ALL JUST MY MIND....

Ok...But you still have something there...

you get me now?

Many so called "HIGH MASTERS" have attachements, chords etc and things crawling in the chakras that they arent even aware of.

Just ask any good pranic healer : ) They will easily show you how in the dark one is with out being able to see or scan or sense. In Hoshin its no different. Glenn made sure you could feel sense see etc.

Why have eyes if you wont see through them? Why have a 3rd eye if you wont use it?

How is it playing around if lets say a disincarnated master visits you & teaches you something? Or if you are made love to by Shakti ?

I do not see it as "Playing Around" .

I learned many things straight from Glenn after he passed, also from Master Choa, Master Wu, Lama Khenpo Yurmed Tinley Rinpoche. I also had many insightful visions and teachings from Gurus/Devas/angels not on this plane some are in this plane yet they visit energetically to teach me and my students (Pak Muhammad, Sheik Nazim, La Abuela (Shaman), Hatsumi Sensei, Glenn is always making his rounds). I have Kap Students that visit energetically almost daily. Its only a reality when you choose it to be one. Other wise one is still in the "dark".

What is Enlightenment?

How can you have enlightenment with out awareness of the Seen & the Unseen?

best wishes

S

Fuck yea! I'm wit you. That fuckin shit don't deserve the fuckin time of day. Shit no! Fuck yea it a good choice to choose what you fuckin want in you. Fuck that shit!! Get the fuck outa here and don't fuckin come around you fuckin intrusive shit bags!

Well the vision aswell is also part of the "Tao"...

: )

GOD IS ALL

Edited by Vajrasattva

I have to say I have no idea what tao99 is talking about..... but he/she definately has a way with words. I'm still laughing and I read it 30 minutes ago!

GOD! Somebody punked me. It wasn't him that wrote.

Witch,

It's the crying game!!! :lol: Happens to all of us... I always look for that adam's apple! :lol:

Your pal,

Yoda

Witch,

It's the crying game!!! :lol: Happens to all of us... I always look for that adam's apple! :lol:

Your pal,

Yoda

sex with transvestite entities ... now we're getting somewhere :D:D:D

Is it wrong that I like having sex with men dressed as women? :P

But the practical joker is also a guy, I'm pretty sure.

Thanks for your reply Santi. It's just that I tend to be really skeptical about my experiences, even when I'm getting teachings in dreams, etc. I view it most of the time as my imagination going wild, although sometimes I've found that it's not...but that is rare.

I will keep in mind what you've said, and perhaps later on I will understand more.

_/\_

Whoa there Tao99!!! A bit excessive on the cursing ... Your making the girls blush :wub:

Regards,

"The Mod Squad"

I don't know why Tao99 was swearing so much, but there isn't a no swearing policy here, is there?

:) Only when it is directed at someone or is over the top. I can safely say that Tao99's creative use of language was "touching the ceiling" and hence the friendly reminder.

"No foul, play on!"

:D

Naive are the ones that can't see SHIT.

Well then WHY THE FUCK SPEND TIME TO OPEN YOUR 3rd eye???

again you are only Naive when you can't see SHIT.

Best wishes

Santiago

You missed my point mod squad. And you missed some other moderation. Your biased modding is showing already, as I suspected would happen. Or is TWO SHITS and a FUCK ok? The only way out now is to warn him (as was my point). That's the prob with modding - it quickly goes to your head and exposes you to friend blindness while modding others not on your "hip list."

Stig, you need to warn him about cursing or this whole mod thing has already become a biased joke.

There is no other way out, unless you want to say TWO SHITS and a FUCK is not a problem.

To which I will say SHIT. SHIT. FUCK.

Edited by Tao99

You missed my point mod squad. And you missed some other moderation. Your biased modding is showing already, as I suspected would happen. Or is TWO SHITS and a FUCK ok? The only way out now is to warn him (as was my point). That's the prob with modding - it quickly goes to your head and exposes you to friend blindness while modding others not on your "hip list."

Stig, you need to warn him about cursing or this whole mod thing has already become a biased joke.

There is no other way out, unless you want to say TWO SHITS and a FUCK is not a problem.

:lol:

Your right I missed that thank you. :)

Trust me it wasn't a "warning" as such, just a friendly comment which I will, for sake of fairness, also extend to Vajrasattva's post.

Don't mind me. I'll go back to the kitchen for tea. Care for a cuppa?

Tao99,

I see your TWO SHITS and a FUCK and will raise you a PISS and a STEAMY DUMP.

Tao99,

I see your TWO SHITS and a FUCK and will raise you a PISS and a STEAMY DUMP.

piss and steamy dump don't corrupt the children's ears. I'm ALL IN. B)

Edited by Tao99

I recommend that if a moderator wants to make a request of someone that isn't EXPLICITLY an act of Moderating, they do not do it as a member of the "Mod Squad" but just as a regular forum member. Appeal to authority/hierarchy leads to conflict.

I agree, Creation. And if excessive swearing (which is not an insult) is against the rules, it should be clear to everyone. I can't find it stated anywhere.

Don't mind me. I'll go back to the kitchen for tea. Care for a cuppa?

I just made some masala chai for everyone. :)

I'll go back to the kitchen for tea. Care for a cuppa?

Oh yea - my problem is I keep pouring the tea, even after my cup is full and runneth over! :D

No I was just testing the new "system" - like testing a new piece of software. We've all seen mod over growth and I agree with what's been said above. All rules need to be written explicitly, and only these formally acted on by a mod. Otherwise you get into just this situation of how many shits and fucks are ok, and does it matter if you are an insider or outsider. That's all. This way all we have to blame is the rules which can be changed. Hopefully this site will be "the most open site on the web" (IMO) where any practice/any point can be supported or critiqued as strongly as you like. You just have to be ritualistically fair between the oldies and the suddenly new 'outsiders' who occasionally roar through here. Nobody ever said modding is easy! :D

No I was just testing the new "system"

<snip>

Nobody ever said modding is easy! :D

There have been a lot of profane attacks from certain members recently that have gone unaddressed over the past months. It is something we have been discussing with Sean.

It's a tough subject. Honestly fuck is quite multipurpose :lol: and while we have been expecting such test. Your post was enough to catch most of our attention and look at your previous posts. It was noted that it was out of character.

Still until things settle down, Stigs friendly reminder was quite friendly. and at 4:30 am (local time too) There are some moderation guidlines being fleshed out and we can quite happily post them into tech support once we have an idea about what we are doing.

(Just Mal not Mod Squad in this one, my own thoughts after looking at the situation without chatting to the others)

edited for typos it's 8:30am and I've not had much sleep since SereenBlue got me thinking about comics and up all night looking at art :rolleyes:

edit again (and again) No it was another one who noticed it at 4:30am Stig was around 7:30 I've fed my cats, hopefully that will keep them quiet and I'm going back to bed night all :D

Edited by Mal

There has been a lot of profane attacks from certain members recently that have gone unaddressed over the past months. It is something we have been discussing with Sean.

It's a tough subject.

Mal,

It is a tough subject, particularly on an open-ended Tao website.

You mention you have been discussing "profane attacks". IMO this is two issues:

1. profanity - what is it and how much is ok?

2. attack - what is it and how shall it be responded too? Is strongly critiqueing a practice/point in strong terms (eg "Taoist monism is completely wrong and proves you are not Liberated." - V. How about strongly critiqueing a person's personal attributes "You are so sadly subjective ... your ego/delusion/ignorance is sadly apparent" -V) an attack?

So it is a very tricky and I don't envy you. I think these are the questions though. I personally don't really mind any of the above. Strong critiques are annoying, but still just personal opinions that don't hold a lot of weight.

Edited by Tao99