witch

sex with entities

but this was the crappy version by Janis. "Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose."

:blink:

Oh yes, I'm going to take you seriously after that remark. :lol:

First off, I don't think the principle of non-attachment is particularly taoist. Is it? It's more Zen Buddhism, I think. I fiercely attach to things and of course get heartbroken, but that's just because the world is imperfect, not because attachment is a bad thing. And I don't know the sort of sex you've had, but I've had plenty of non-attached sex, as in not knowing the guy's last name.

If this isn't attachment, it's certainly practice for it. It's very intimate. And it's not that I don't care about anything, I care about OTHER PEOPLE! That's why I like attachment.

I'm not so attached to the idea of a very long life or great health. Those I can take or leave, but other people, yes, I like those other people. They don't seem to like me much though, I'm too peculiar I think.

I am absolutely a hedonist, but the opposite of a nihilist. I think it might be different for women, there is not the need for sexual temperance to force the energy up high. I think hedonism is a good thing in women.

Also, wasn't Buddha himself nice and plump? He must have been attached to food, and that's a good thing. :)

I think for attachment it is good to attach to real things--other people, family, good food, a comfortable bed, a warm house, pretty clothes. It's not good to attach to pretend things--money, what other people think, status objects.

Guest winpro07
:( Edited by winpro07

First off, I don't think the principle of non-attachment is particularly taoist. Is it? It's more Zen Buddhism, I think.

A most unpopular truth. :D

Not just zen, Buddhism in general --

as well as some taoist sects that have been buddhicized historically --

but original non-buddhicized taoism is about relationships --

of yin and yang and the mysterious border between them, of the five phases and the eight directions -- wuxing and bagua -- and the I Ching's interacting hexagrams flowing into each other or opposing each other or transforming themselves into each other, heaven and earth, heavenly stems and earthly branches, shen qi and sha' qi, man and woman, human and tao, the triple realm and the ten thousand things, being and nonbeing, wuji and taiji, inner and outer, mother and child, tao and beings she nourishes, war and peace, health and illness, the pull of the stars and the push of the moon on our earthly tides... ad infinitum, it's all about relationships.

Relationships are "attachments" by default. Nonattachment is something that can happen in the head of the believer in same, but not in the heart. Like it or not, the heart attaches to blood, blood to qi, qi to yin-yang, yin-yang to taiji, taiji to wuji, wuji to stillness, stillness to motion... and so it goes. Dynamic, beautiful, attached all the way through. No disconnection, no fragmentation, no "good lil' me" vs. "big bad non-me to dis-attach from." It's all "me" to a good non-lil' taoist, and all "my" relationships with all "aspects of me" are sacred. Sacred attachments of parts to the whole.

Whenever someone speaks against attachments, the words attach to the ears of whoever hears them (or the eyes of whoever reads them) and through this attachment they can be heard, seen, known, and misunderstood --

there's no other way to shun attachments than by creating them! :lol:

Also, wasn't Buddha himself nice and plump? He must have been attached to food, and that's a good thing. :)

No. Buddha was an Indian warrior who turned ascetic then finding the middleway between indulgence and asceticism, and overcaming attachment to a self, found everlasting peace. you are thinking of Budai who was a Chinese monk and is commonly mistaken for Buddha by people who don't know better [no offense] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budai

and btw, hedonism is not good for anyone. that insatiable desire will never be quenched, so why bother trying to fill that empty void? the world isn't imperfect, your perception of the world is. attachment is the problem, not the world. not attachment persay, but attachment to a self. this hidden subtle idea you have that somehow there is a you experiencing this world and these sensations. that subtle idea is what keeps that pattern of attachment to pleasure alive. that pattern of grasping at a self is itself a pattern. i'm not saying that your experience doesn't exist, but the idea that the conglomerate of the 5 senses you hold to be the self is real...is unfounded and cannot be proven. and by sticking with that idea and making it the basis of your search for ultimate satisfaction and peace will only lead to further grasping. I know that you find these orgasms pleasant, but they, like everything else, are impermanent. not only the pleasure given by these sensations but the sensations themselves. you will ultimately die. death is indeed a big deal, and being reborn as an animal isn't something I would look forward to.

Edited by mikaelz

hmm? Well of course there is no real "self" as in a static unchanging monad. The self of everyone is in a constant state of change, with changes in neurochemistry from hour to hour and outside influences. The idea of self is based in the material world and dependent on our animal brains, and I believe also changing astrological influences from day to day. That's hardly profound, it's basic neuroscience. If you damage the temporal lobe, for instance, the "self" will radically change. The self is created while we dance through life and is merely the product of our relatively sophisticated brains--elephants, for example, have a strong sense of self while a fish does not.

I did not know that about the Buddha. I am glad to learn it; I am now much more cheerful about the laughing fat Budai statue I own for luck that sits near my computer. Ever since I was a child I have rubbed his belly for good luck. I do know the real Buddha nearly (and stupidly) starved himself to death, and it took a sensible woman to fish him out of the river and give him something good to eat.

Frankly I think reincarnation or any sort of promise in the afterlife is simply religion's way of exerting control over the populace. It can never be proven, so religions make things up to elicit the desired behavior, from the virgins rewarding a suicide bomber to the Christian hell that practicing homosexuals are sent to.

I'm confused about satiation. If I'm hungry, I eat and then I'm full. While my capacity for orgasms is vast, as I said I have these hallucinations? entity visits? where I come so hard I am sated for a few days. I also breathe every few seconds. The desire for oxygen is never ultimately sated--does that mean we should become less attached to breathing? The state of non-attachment to breathing is something I prefer avoiding! :D

Sometimes this sort of attitude reminds me of my younger daughter who fiercely denies her body needs sleep. Sure some yogis can train their bodies to need less breathing, or to avoid death much longer than most people. But death comes to everyone and it's a natural part of life.

I don't see the point of wanting only permanent things. Everything is in a state of change and permanence would stop the dancing. And the world certainly is imperfect! It is out of balance, now even down to the most basic chemistry of the planet.

My hedonism is often satisfied. I do have concern for the suffering of others, but I am very happy with a steady income and my small home and children. The steady income thing is more iffy in this economy, so I do worry about that, but it doesn't take much to satisfy me.

hmm? Well of course there is no real "self" as in a static unchanging monad. The self of everyone is in a constant state of change, with changes in neurochemistry from hour to hour and outside influences. The idea of self is based in the material world and dependent on our animal brains, and I believe also changing astrological influences from day to day. That's hardly profound, it's basic neuroscience. If you damage the temporal lobe, for instance, the "self" will radically change. The self is created while we dance through life and is merely the product of our relatively sophisticated brains--elephants, for example, have a strong sense of self while a fish does not.

Un-self-fish.

(forgive the interruption ... enjoying this thread ... please carry on).

You be careful with possible thought-forms you may have created yourself due to those underlying emotional blockages thinking that they are alien entities when they are clearly not.

It would be great if you could learn Baguazhang and start a herbal treatment.

Best of luck.

You be careful with possible thought-forms you may have created yourself due to those underlying emotional blockages thinking that they are alien entities when they are clearly not.

It would be great if you could learn Baguazhang and start a herbal treatment.

Best of luck.

And this is why I posted my original post. I know my first thoughtform was a thoughtform, because I made it. But this one just sort of popped up. I'm trying to figure out if it's fish or fowl. I'm certain if it is an alien entity that it's a human one, just a projection. But I can't tell in the end whether it's an entity or a thoughtform.

If that liver treatment will distinguish between a thoughtform and a spirit, I will try it. Curiosity is the driving force under this thread, not caution.

I don't feel underlying emotional blockages. It will be interesting to see if that treatment produces stones. I'm certainly clean as a whistle down there, I had a colonoscopy over the summer and watched the whole thing. :lol: It was funny, I was chatting with the doctor and he kept commenting how beautiful my colon was. :lol:

And this is why I posted my original post. I know my first thoughtform was a thoughtform, because I made it. But this one just sort of popped up. I'm trying to figure out if it's fish or fowl. I'm certain if it is an alien entity that it's a human one, just a projection. But I can't tell in the end whether it's an entity or a thoughtform.

If that liver treatment will distinguish between a thoughtform and a spirit, I will try it. Curiosity is the driving force under this thread, not caution.

I don't feel underlying emotional blockages. It will be interesting to see if that treatment produces stones. I'm certainly clean as a whistle down there, I had a colonoscopy over the summer and watched the whole thing. :lol: It was funny, I was chatting with the doctor and he kept commenting how beautiful my colon was. :lol:

Witch,

Have you tried asking your entity who or what he is? It is usual for magicians to interrogate spirits when summoned. When you feel its presence just pose the question and allow the answer to come to you. As long as you don't allow your intellectual chatter to interfere you should get an answer.

A.

Edited by apepch7

Witch,

Have you tried asking your entity who or what he is? It is usual for magicians to interrogate spirits when summoned. When you feel its presence just pose the question and allow the answer to come to you. As long as you don't allow your intellectual chatter to interfere you should get an answer.

A.

His name is Raven.

:lol: But that doesn't tell me whether he's a thoughtform or not!

If that liver treatment will distinguish between a thoughtform and a spirit, I will try it.

It will be interesting to see if that treatment produces stones. I'm certainly clean as a whistle down there, I had a colonoscopy over the summer and watched the whole thing.

offtopic of the thread:

I think you will obtain nothing by doing that liver treatement. Especially if you have a good diet (no deep grease fried foods). It has nothing to do with colon - colon cleansing and liver cleansing are totally different. Just a headacke and an experience like I describe here:

Liver cleansing treatement (that one of Culda Clark) means to drink a glass (or more) of olive oil. You will not produce stones but green colored cholesterol chunks which have the consistentcy of wax and will drain your gall bladder and liver biliary ducts. The cholesterol comes from the normal function of the liver which produces it and any excess is drained through biliary ducts along with the bile. The green color comes from biliverdin which is a green substance from the dead blood cells hemoglobine transformation in the liver.

If your draining pipes are dirty or stucked with small stones, the stones will come out and the cholesterol will have a dark green brownish color. If you are clean will be a clear green. But if you have big stones stucked there you will have a biliary colic and you will end up in the emergency room and eventually on the surgeon table. It happened, not to me but there are plenty of stories like that on the cleansing forums.

The reason the cleansing was recomended to you is because the liver is supposed to host the hun which is the heavenly soul and it is possible that the hun soul to be very strongly dominated by the po soul or animal/earth soul in your case. Which is why you have those astral experiences, because po (lung spirit) dominates hun (liver spirit). In case you have a developed hun spirit due to spiritual cultivation those experiences will vanish but I don't think will vanish because of the liver flushing but only with a longterm cultivation.

I enjoy the thread too :wub:

Witch,

It sounds like your colon is nice n clean so I'd say your chances are pretty good of making it through the procedure... keep us posted! Tell Raven that you are gonna crap him out! :lol:

Thanks for the liver explanation, Steam, I was wondering about that!

Your pal,

Yoda

The reason the cleansing was recomended to you is because the liver is supposed to host the hun which is the heavenly soul and it is possible that the hun soul to be very strongly dominated by the po soul or animal/earth soul in your case. Which is why you have those astral experiences, because po (lung spirit) dominates hun (liver spirit). In case you have a developed hun spirit due to spiritual cultivation those experiences will vanish but I don't think will vanish because of the liver flushing but only with a longterm cultivation.

Is there a website or book that explains these relationships (Liver dominated by Lung, Spleen by who-knows-what, etc)?

I should have read your first post but I didn't. However I felt your energy and I figured that out. Best would be meeting in person; but this is impractical. :)

Look, I repeat again, to conduct a proper diagnosis, I would need to meet you in person. But doing the liver treatment which has got nothing to do with the colon, won't hurt at all. It will do more good than anything else.

offtopic of the thread:

I think you will obtain nothing by doing that liver treatement.

I disagree. The flow of liver chi is very easily disrupted by modern society's influence especially if the practitioner had it blocked in the first place. We know nothing about the OP's background aside from her addiction to spiritual sex with some sort of entity/thought form.

Stress, alcohol and going to bed after 11 pm cause more blockage than greasy foods.

Is there a website or book that explains these relationships (Liver dominated by Lung, Spleen by who-knows-what, etc)?

Hahaha. Certainly, try this:

http://www.tcmstudent.com/theory/Five%20El...t%20Theory.html

Btw, were you born in the year of the dog?

Edited by durkhrod chogori

I disagree. The flow of liver chi is very easily disrupted by modern society's influence especially if the practitioner had it blocked in the first place.

Stress, alcohol and going to bed after 11 pm cause more blockage than greasy foods.

I agree with you but I still think a much milder approach would be appropriate. I mean liver flushing is good but only if one have a very precise diagnostic of gallstones which can be seen on ultrasounds or some other method and there is no other method of removal but surgery. If one is healthy or have some mild symptoms of Qi stagnation I still think the liver flushing is too aggressive and too risky.

http://www.whereincity.com/medical/topic/k...rticles/148.htm

An alternative milder liver cleansing could be found here:

http://www.mybodywisdom.net/pages/articles.html

http://www.mybodywisdom.net/pages/articles_liver.html

Just some side notes: The excreted 'stones' if they melt they are nothing but cholesterol. It is possible that some stones to be brownish but that also is due to bilirubin and if they melt there is nothing wrong. Someone can have 100 liver flushings and still have the same amount of 'stones' because this is directly related to the amount of oil ingested. And the color is related to the amount of biliverdin and bilirubin in their bile. The problem is with the stones that are forming already due too imbalanced alimentation - too much greasy/oily foods which may be the case for witch that already ingests big amounts of fish oil. But if you have a good drainage of the bile again there is nothing wrong, it is wrong only when the cholesterol stones stuck somewhere and solidify.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/3870902/How-to-R...tones-Naturally

It is just my common-sense-amateurish opinion, durkhrod chogori I have a great respect for you and what you do.

This is the religious taoism theory which is a bit more than TCM, unfortunately there is not a book that puts everything together, you have to pick informations from many books and put them togeteher.

I recommend reading

- Mantak Chia's Fusion of the Five Elements

- Nicole Tremblay's Tao de l'alimentation or any other book of Taoist alimentation

and Daozhen user posts

http://www.thetaobums.com/dao-zhen-m8508.html

you have in the right side the menu Profile options>find member posts

Also I recommend witch reading Journeys Out of the Body (1971) by Robert Allan Monroe where he describes sexual escapades when he consciously exit the body an performed astral sex with other living or dead people

When I was 19, I was sexually abused in a dream by a beautiful dark-haired dakini (christians name these beings or daemons succubus which are females and incubus which are males) but I never complained. She only took my sexual energy and left me with a very pleasurable sensation. Even if I have a preference for blond girls, I still fall in love with girls that reminds me of that goddess. :D

Edit:

Also, it is said that if you indulge in such practices until you die, It is very probable that you will became a succubus or incubus daemon in the afterlife. Seriously :) Not that would be a bad thing... but you have to be warned.

Edited by steam

I agree with you but I still think a much milder approach would be appropriate. I mean liver flushing is good but only if one have a very precise diagnostic of gallstones which can be seen on ultrasounds or some other method and there is no other method of removal but surgery. If one is healthy or have some mild symptoms of Qi stagnation I still think the liver flushing is too aggressive and too risky.

http://www.whereincity.com/medical/topic/k...rticles/148.htm

An alternative milder liver cleansing could be found here:

http://www.mybodywisdom.net/pages/articles.html

http://www.mybodywisdom.net/pages/articles_liver.html

Just some side notes: The excreted 'stones' if they melt they are nothing but cholesterol. It is possible that some stones to be brownish but that also is due to bilirubin and if they melt there is nothing wrong. Someone can have 100 liver flushings and still have the same amount of 'stones' because this is directly related to the amount of oil ingested. And the color is related to the amount of biliverdin and bilirubin in their bile. The problem is with the stones that are forming already due too imbalanced alimentation - too much greasy/oily foods which may be the case for witch that already ingests big amounts of fish oil. But if you have a good drainage of the bile again there is nothing wrong, it is wrong only when the cholesterol stones stuck somewhere and solidify.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/3870902/How-to-R...tones-Naturally

It is just my common-sense-amateurish opinion, durkhrod chogori I have a great respect for you and what you do.

Hm. I read about that Liver Chi stagnation, and I don't have those symptoms. That doesn't sound like me either, except for the lack of exercise part.

I already drink a lot of apple cider vinegar--I got rid of my allergies that way. Honestly feel fit as a fiddle, although fat.

His name is Raven.

:lol: But that doesn't tell me whether he's a thoughtform or not!

Did you ask? I think its would only be polite to do so before you flush your liver or whatever.

Of course he may give the answer "Nevermore" :)

Then this ebony bird beguiling my sad fancy into smiling,

By the grave and stern decorum of the countenance it wore,

`Though thy crest be shorn and shaven, thou,' I said, `art sure no craven.

Ghastly grim and ancient raven wandering from the nightly shore -

Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night's Plutonian shore!'

Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'

And the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting

On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;

And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming,

And the lamp-light o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;

And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor

Shall be lifted - nevermore!

Edgar Allen Poe

Frankly I think reincarnation or any sort of promise in the afterlife is simply religion's way of exerting control over the populace. It can never be proven, so religions make things up to elicit the desired behavior, from the virgins rewarding a suicide bomber to the Christian hell that practicing homosexuals are sent to.

there is no such thing as a Buddhist Church, or a Hindu Church. nobody is making money or benefiting from you believing or not believing in reincarnation. many people have past life memories, many children can remember vivid details and these are proven later, there was a study done on this at UVA. It can be proven, but there isn't much interest in it because scientists are mostly materialists. also, the idea of the continuation of consciousness doesn't do much for our greedy capitalistic society. would people really care so much about buying useless shit when they have deep realizations of the true nature of consciousness? no.

I'm confused about satiation. If I'm hungry, I eat and then I'm full. While my capacity for orgasms is vast, as I said I have these hallucinations? entity visits? where I come so hard I am sated for a few days. I also breathe every few seconds. The desire for oxygen is never ultimately sated--does that mean we should become less attached to breathing? The state of non-attachment to breathing is something I prefer avoiding! :D

craving is the problem, not doing. the body breathes by itself, you don't crave each breath. but when you are drowning you do, because of the craving for existence and the continuation of self. but yes you should become less attached to breathing, but that doesn't mean the body will stop breathing.

I don't see the point of wanting only permanent things. Everything is in a state of change and permanence would stop the dancing. And the world certainly is imperfect! It is out of balance, now even down to the most basic chemistry of the planet

what is balance? what is the difference between order and chaos? what is perfection? these are just human concepts for a world that is completely beyond them. you are using the ideas of an ant to describe the infinity, and basing your assumptions and ideas about life on these ideas. permanence would stop the dancing? what does that even mean? you becoming sane will not change the world, don't be so self-centered :)

it's not about wanting only permanent things, it's about realizing that what we all yearn for is permanent satisfaction, whatever we yearn for is actually a mask for that craving. some yearn for big house or power or fame, others want deep relationships, others want to travel, while others intellectualize, and a few spiritualize. you dig bliss. these are all just the outer shells of the actual desire for permanent peace and fulfillment.

People don't make money off of Buddhism and taoism? :lol:

I was referring more to keeping the general populace docile and less apt to start revolutions against the ruling class. Opiate of the masses and all that.

Well, I accidentally got the answer I was looking for. It is that guy. Not entirely sure he's doing it on purpose, it might just be me inadvertently being a sexual voyeur. That's a question I don't want to know the answer to.

Bother, looks like I'm already a succubus in this life! I thought I had given up my wicked ways. :)

And static permanence is death. I'm going to be dead a long time, I want to enjoy the changing dance of life while I'm alive.

I think my desires are pretty moderate--my apartment is tiny and rundown and I love it. I've got this ridiculously ephemeral love interest and am content. I just want enough income to feed and clothe myself and provide for my children. I am very happy with very little.

Oh and link please to the UVA study. :)