witch

sex with entities

Witch,

I think Apepch7 raises a good point... it would be a good idea to sit down and chat with your entity and explain that you want the truth... if he's really Drew Hempel or the old guy at the park, etc and if your association with him is harmful to you in the long run and be specific about that... if there are any afterlife ramifications, et. If he's not a projection of a currently embodied person then how did he get into this line of work and how did he get attracted to you, etc.

If he can't speak or channel or automatic write with you he'll at the very least be able to move the ouija thingy if that's easier.

Cut him off until he starts to talk. :lol:

Not that he'll be truthful, but he'll definitely be game to spin a story that involves the truth. Keep him talking and you might be able to piece together more of the story.

Good luck!!!

Your pal,

Yoda

I accidentally found out last night. It is that guy. But I'm the entity. :( That's what I was trying to say in my last post. I don't think he's doing anything intentionally--I'm just so focused on him that I'm picking up his broadcast, and somehow I'm changing that into a full-fledged being. So now I know exactly what's going on.

And am ashamed of myself! That sort of snooping isn't very sportsmanlike. If I were a more ethical person I would stop. :D

Dear Witch,

I must admit a slight disappointment at the idea that this is not some kind of astral entity ... but heh you can't have everything. At the risk of being seen to live vicariously I gave this thread and your experiences a lot of thought - to the point that I asked the I Ching for comment and got this:

Cast Hexagram:

44 - Hexagram Forty-Four: Kou

Compulsion

A playful Zephyr dances and delights beneath indulgent Heaven:

A Prince who shouts orders but will not walk among his people may as well try to command the four winds.

A strong, addictive temptation, much more dangerous than it seems.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are ignoring a clear and present danger to your well-being.

If this threat emanated from a heavy-handed oppressor, you would see it coming.

But this danger comes to you in the form of a seduction, an amusement, a diversion, an indulgence that is eating away at the fiber of your secure little world.

You are too cocksure.

You underestimate the tribute this dalliance will demand.

Changing Lines:

There is One Changing Line.

Hexagram Forty-Four/Line Five:

Keep this melon growing in the shade.

It is a blessing from heaven.

Transformed Hexagram:

50 - Hexagram Fifty: Ting

The Caldron

Fire rises hot and bright from the Wood beneath the sacrificial caldron:

The Superior Person positions himself correctly within the flow of Cosmic forces.

Supreme Accomplishment.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Your needs are coming into harmony with the requirements of the Cosmos.

Blending brilliantly with the Dance of Life, you are becoming an actual element of Cosmic Law.

Your goals will now be realized because you no longer cut against the Cosmic grain; you are no longer swimming against the flow of the Tao.

You are acquiring an intuitive sense of what can and cannot be, and aligning your efforts accordingly.

As usual with the I Ching you have to read it a few times to get the meaning.

A.

Dear Witch,

I must admit a slight disappointment at the idea that this is not some kind of astral entity ... but heh you can't have everything. At the risk of being seen to live vicariously I gave this thread and your experiences a lot of thought - to the point that I asked the I Ching for comment and got this:

As usual with the I Ching you have to read it a few times to get the meaning.

A.

That was very thoughtful of you! He most definitely is a prince who shouts orders. :D

Well I suppose I should keep my melon in the shade and stop talking about this. :)

"Keep this melon growing in the shade."

I love that phrase!!!! A keeper! :lol:

Great work, Witch!!! You are mixing karma here, so keep up the investigation! Definitely vet this guy before you introduce him to Mom! :lol:

Your pal,

Yoda

That was very thoughtful of you! He most definitely is a prince who shouts orders. :D

Well I suppose I should keep my melon in the shade and stop talking about this. :)

Yep ... keep your melon alive!

No, I believe according to Chinese Astrology I was born in the year of the Fire Horse. Which I am told is considered good luck if you're male and very bad if female.

Close. I knew you were the mobile type but not 100% sure which.

And this is why I posted my original post. I know my first thoughtform was a thoughtform, because I made it. But this one just sort of popped up. I'm trying to figure out if it's fish or fowl. I'm certain if it is an alien entity that it's a human one, just a projection. But I can't tell in the end whether it's an entity or a thoughtform.

If that liver treatment will distinguish between a thoughtform and a spirit, I will try it. Curiosity is the driving force under this thread, not caution.

I don't feel underlying emotional blockages. It will be interesting to see if that treatment produces stones. I'm certainly clean as a whistle down there, I had a colonoscopy over the summer and watched the whole thing. :lol: It was funny, I was chatting with the doctor and he kept commenting how beautiful my colon was. :lol:

Oh what a joyous thread!!!

Sex with entities.... just what the doctor ordered. What kind of doctor I'm not sure, but there you go. Dr Ruth perhaps.

I know witch you mention your not much into the whole after life thing and believe perhaps it's a creation of your own thoughtform and you initially created 'him' but then something/someone else came along. But in western magick they would say you created a thoughtform which acted as a kind of energy matrix/magnet that drew an entity of similar characteristics to you. Each time you had sex with your former husband that sexual energy was put into that thoughtform, it's pretty hard to say if in fact this is your creation or another entity that was attracted to you because of your thoughtform.

Back in the day when I was a teenager and practiced the whole out of body deal(and I know you don't believe in after life so bear with me)I found that each time I did get out of my body I was seriously horny, I was a teenager after all, and actually it's a common experience with the whole initial out of body thing. So if your horny and your in a dimension where your thought can be made reality what ya gonna do.....of course, think of girls with cracking breasts....and sure enough they would appear and I would have a great time!!

One day I had noticed the girl next door was rather more attractive than I had previously thought, I say girl she was about 10 years older than me at the time. So, of course I figured I'd pop over... not physically you understand.... but everyone has an energy double. Anyway, I did go there but instead of her I found a seriously hot girl, naked and eyeing me as her next meal, I was happy to be her next meal:) I have to say though she was a tad strange, the body was in proportion but her head was huge, the only way I could describe it would be the same shape as the profile of nephatite but as a head, no hat, she also had red eyes, a sure sign of the ever so slightly demonic......but she was hot :rolleyes: whats a guy to do?

Soon after this time I quit the whole out of body stuff as each time I came out I would get 'man handled', I didn't mind woman handled, but man handled is not really my thing. In anycase If I was getting 2 day orgasms I would be inclined to continue, I'm not sure it's healthy or not in the long run but if like you say he/it backs off when your busy then at least it shows some respect and you are still in control, which is quite important really. One way or another entity or thoughtform you made it happen, I guess it's just if it interferes with your everyday life or not. Having said that if it's not such an evolved entity if you ever do decide to have a more physical relationship he's not gonna be a happy bunny, probably create a lot of trouble. You say he'll 'dress up' for you as someone you love, so I'm wondering if you can actually see it? I think the only way is to see it. having said that some entities can really mess with that, I was once in trance and 'kissed' by a girl I was very much in love with at the time, I was well happy, until as the thing that I believed to be the girl I was in love with moved off it shifted back into what it really was, a guy laughing his ass off that he'd just messed with me. :huh:

So can you see? I think that might help.

Ninpo-me-this-ninjutsu-me-that,

Dr Ruth! :lol:

She needs to do the sex with entities show asap... all those horny teens thinking they've got a kosher work-around method got another thing coming!!!! :lol:

Imo, interacting with entities is like taking recreational drugs... the degree of pleasure and enlightenment the drug delivers is in direct proportion to its long term negative side effects. The karma math can arguably have a favorable net bottom line if one considers this life only and keeps the drug use/entity use in appropriate moderation. But considering the karmic damage to one's ancestor lineage and afterlife, recreational drug use and entity enjoyment are out of the question, imo.

At first I thought the whole entity/drug thing was harmless but the trip reports coming in from Erowid, "DMT: the Spirit Molecule" book, friends' experiences, my experiences, etc started hinting to me a different story... there was often a desire to attribute "that was good for me" positive thinking to the experiences but I began to find the underlying vibrations troubling and unhealthy... the entities appearing in the DMT book didn't seem very supportive and nurturing although there was often a bliss/healing/enlightenment/pleasure that they would give to the subject but the there was some sort of hidden trade, trickery, or deception going on sort of like what Ninpo-me-this-ninjutsu-me-that mentions in the above post.

Perhaps there is just an innocent little-people prankster vibe where they simply are having a nice game hiding our shoes as reported in fairy tales which is just a harmless dalliance and when we die that's the end of the story, so no harm done.

As I said in the Kunlun follow up poll thread, I don't think it will take us dying to find out the rest of the story. I think that a decade or two of collective thinking will crack the case.

Yoda

This thread holds a fascination which surpasses the Buddhist philosophy debate I have to say.

Yoda,

You seem to have read every book on every subject under the sun.

I remain a Yodisattva.

:)

Apepch7,

This thread holds a fascination which surpasses the Buddhist philosophy debate I have to say.

In many ways, it doesn't get any better than entities-with-benefits and that's why I'll always be on the losing end of this debate! :lol:

Your pal,

Yoda

A bit on a tangent but let me see if I can tie this in with the others' thoughts...

A young guy (a friend's friend) spontaneously started having lucid dreams in his teens and had them for years, pretty much every night --

without knowing even the term, anything theoretical about the phenomenon, or being in any way spiritually inclined. All he knew was, he would be awake within a dream every night, aware of the dream being a dream, have free will to do whatever he pleased in it, and do it. Him being a standard-issue suburban kid, what pleased him was sex, drugs and rock-n-roll, and that's what he engaged in during his lucid dreaming. Fun and obligations-free and repercussions-free, and it never occurred to him that there was anything right or wrong with it, he just did it. Plenty of lucid-dream sex, mostly.

Then this friend of his started getting into things weird and found out about lucid dreaming in many traditions and what this might entail, and told the dreamer guy, gee, you have this ability naturally, this is awesome, but did you know you can actually influence waking reality from inside a lucid dream?

The dreamer didn't know that. The friend explained a few things, and the dreamer got thrilled and said, OK, now I'm going to try doing just that! Influence waking reality you say? I have an idea or two...

...and ideas they remained for all practical purposes, because after this conversation, he never, ever had a lucid dream ever again. The ability was removed. Completely and, from the looks of it, permanently.

The point being...

What's the point I wanted to make?..

Anyway... I told a true story, now I'll let someone else figure out what the point was! :D

Taomeow,

Not nearly as sad of a tale, but I was an "ok" Go player at one point and then I read a book on how to be a great Go player and from that point on I totally sucked.

Your pal,

Yoda

Taomeow,

Not nearly as sad of a tale, but I was an "ok" Go player at one point and then I read a book on how to be a great Go player and from that point on I totally sucked.

Your pal,

Yoda

Something of that centipede who was asked about the exact technique he uses when walking and consequently became unable to walk in all of us. <_<

Thanks for the point :)

...but that different point I have in mind... OK, in a roundabout way, from a fantasy book I picked up by chance that opened to this line:

"Sorcery is like a sword with no hilt: there's no safe way to grasp it."

Someone or something in charge of our (and others') safety might just remove the sword methinks --

which is what happened to that kid the moment he realized it's a sword, while not realizing it has no hilt, eager to use it -- and to hurt or get hurt if he did, no doubt about it --

or one might touch it and immediately drop it after having cut oneself, like you know who and you know who else too and I don't know how many more --

so not many handle it, it has no safe handle, that's why... :unsure:

Beyond that, I'm guessing that TTBs would divide into two camps:

one that says that interacting with good entities is good or even absolutely vital to one's progress for their energy upgrades and teachings and it is very possible tell the difference between the good and the bad ones.

Verses the other camp that says that it's best to avoid any sort of e-interaction either because it's impossible to tell whether they are well-intended or because even the nice ones are dissipating.

There's a third camp that doesn't experience entities.

Scotty,

Great point! and a 4th camp who says that entities don't exist... I forgot all those campers... sorry about that! :lol:

Your pal,

Yoda

There is hardly an embodied being i would want to take on the energies of through sex, let alone

with an entity. Ugh. Spiritual suicide if you ask me. What's this 'wicked side' witch refers to anyway.

Wicked is wicked. You're not being 'daring' and pissing off the stuffy parson by having sex with an entity,

its like having anonymous sex with any person in an orgy or something, you're just taking on God knows what

kind of energy and karma, no astral condom, either.Go ahead, if it makes you feel wicked, go for it. You're probably not aiming for the Light anyway.

I'm in Camp A. I don't believe every entity encountered will always prove to be a bad one - either now or in the far future. I have several. One of whom I believe to be none other than Dr. Morris himself. In fact, I am convinced Dr. Morris looks after and protects all his KAP students and genuinely has their best interests at heart.

Santi has also mentioned how he's seen Dr. Morris after he passed on.

So I can fully believe Witch's entity could also have only non-violent, only-helpful intentions - both now and in her far future.

In fact, I am convinced Dr. Morris looks after and protects all his KAP students and genuinely has their best interests at heart.

:D:D:D

I'm in Camp A. I don't believe every entity encountered will always prove to be a bad one - either now or in the far future. I have several. One of whom I believe to be none other than Dr. Morris himself. In fact, I am convinced Dr. Morris looks after and protects all his KAP students and genuinely has their best interests at heart.

Santi has also mentioned how he's seen Dr. Morris after he passed on.

So I can fully believe Witch's entity could also have only non-violent, only-helpful intentions - both now and in her far future.

Wow. A very naive attitude. If I were an astral entity, I would be smacking my lips at a naive waif such as you are presenting yourself...Entities can take on whatever form they like in order to gain access to what...? Your

energies, your essence, most easily accessible through the sexual force. They can seduce you so you won't even know it. Jeez, Serene your trusting these entities?? I have heard advanced teachers even warning not to trust visions of Christ, Buddha, angels...they are almost certainly false entities. If they can, why wouldn't they take on a form to to seduce you...what could be better? They're not stupid, they feed on human energies, if they want something, they will take on a seductive form. (Didn't you see that Indiana Jones movie where the beautiful spectre turns into a hideous demon?) They like to attach themselves to human beings as parasites and possess them. What better way than as an appealing sex partner? It sounds like you are often too accommodating in your life, don't give away your spirit to some parasite who comes in a form to possess you! I advise caution...you don't yet understand what you're dealing with, so you are at their mercy...do some reading...like:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0892816120

Edited by TheSongsofDistantEarth