witch

sex with entities

Have you seen the movie the ENTITY? Based on a real story a women getting rapped, but witch you are not claiming rape or anything you seem to want it and allow it. Can you tell us when it started and what happened without the full version, maybe was there strange things happening before this started happening etc?

Also send me a couple of blonde twin sister ghost that is down for whatever yeah???

Spirit Ape

You might want to check out Frater UD - he has a book that has some info related to this. This is not considered to be that uncommon in western hermetic circles. I would advise some caution, as I can feel you are aware of the need for this. I am more familiar with the western magical perspective on this than Taoism etc, but there are different forms of spirit sex with different types of spiritual entities - some are helpful and some are not (some people use this to raise power etc)...

This experience is sometimes sought after amongst men who seek to consort with Lilith...I'm not sure the female equivalent. Another word of caution - these spirits can cause intense obsession and sometimes are jealous of other relationships you have and will actively interfere in your life in a way that you might not want over time. Wish you the best...

-DJS

I finally got rid of mine. Unlike Witch mine was NOT a positive experience. Quite the opposite in fact as it always filled me with terror.

I found out the hard way that I can raise my own energy rate far above what my body's meridians or what-have-you are able to handle simply by aiming my 3rd Eye at my crotch long enough. The energy unleashed is explosive and gives me Parkinson's Disease-like severe uncontrollable shaking and tremors (I kid you not) non-stop for weeks thereafter. My entity was feeding off my sex energy, terror and Parkinson's Disease symptoms.

Not fun.

I am still unclear as to how to go about protecting myself should something unwanted like that ever show up again.

:(

Not fun.

I am still unclear as to how to go about protecting myself should something unwanted like that ever show up again.

I have no sure-fire solution, but certainly part of it is regularly blending your mindstream with heavenly lineage (of your choice). I've heard that lineages are like spiritual mafia in some ways: they protect family... at least in the spiritual realms. In the 'regular world' you're on your own. That's what I've heard. B)

I have no sure-fire solution, but certainly part of it is regularly blending your mindstream with heavenly lineage (of your choice). I've heard that lineages are like spiritual mafia in some ways: they protect family... at least in the spiritual realms. In the 'regular world' you're on your own. That's what I've heard. B)

I like the way you think.

Craig

I finally got rid of mine. Unlike Witch mine was NOT a positive experience. Quite the opposite in fact as it always filled me with terror.

I found out the hard way that I can raise my own energy rate far above what my body's meridians or what-have-you are able to handle simply by aiming my 3rd Eye at my crotch long enough. The energy unleashed is explosive and gives me Parkinson's Disease-like severe uncontrollable shaking and tremors (I kid you not) non-stop for weeks thereafter. My entity was feeding off my sex energy, terror and Parkinson's Disease symptoms.

Not fun.

:(

Get rid of the energy! Right? Or shut off the ability to perceive that realm. You said in another thread you've never had an orgasm. Get a good vibrator like a Hitachi Magic Wand or an Eroscillator. I can get rid of my energy rising up to my heart if I have enough ejaculation orgasms, and that will get rid of the entity, at least for a while. Very time-consuming though, because I have to have several of them to disperse all the energy and it takes a while. Hard on the wrist too! :lol:

And anything that raises serotonin will act as a grounding and shut off the water realms. Starchy and sugary foods, caffeine, antidepressants, St. John's wort, 5-htp (or whatever it's called).

Witch... it's great that you are back!!!

I love your threads!!!

Hopefully you'll get some PMs from folks here and at realmsofmagick who have experience with all this. Between the two forums, I have 6 pals who have openly spoken about their entity/ghost/angel/demon/whatever lovers. One situation turned out to be a projection of their human teacher!!! :lol:

I don't think it is good for your physical or mental health but I will always love you no matter what. :wub:

your pal,

Yoda

Definitely hard on the old mental health. I suppose the greatest danger is hoping that it is a projection of the man I love. It certainly is very convincing in all aspects! As long as I can keep perspective there I will be fine.

What it really feels like, this is what my gut is telling me.

Although my gut is often wrong!

It feels like someone I know well in the future coming back into my past.

It does keep me pretty drained, but I consider that a good thing. I am very hard to find now, unless I make an effort to reach out and enter someone or someone knows me very well.

Have you seen the movie the ENTITY? Based on a real story a women getting rapped, but witch you are not claiming rape or anything you seem to want it and allow it. Can you tell us when it started and what happened without the full version, maybe was there strange things happening before this started happening etc?

Also send me a couple of blonde twin sister ghost that is down for whatever yeah???

Spirit Ape

I know exactly how it happened, exactly. I wrote a little bit about it in my book. I was in a really bad marriage, the sex was truly awful and my husband held me in contempt. At the time I was a devout Christian, and I strongly believed that it was the wife's duty to have sex with her husband whenever he wished. After a time the sex started feeling a lot like rape, and I was shutting down as a person. I deliberately constructed a fantasy lover so that I could feel amorous all the time and be ready for sex whenever my husband wished. It worked so well and I was so convinced that marriage was for life, that I did witchcraft to make it real and permanently bind it to me, so that I wouldn't be tempted to commit adultery or otherwise leave. I didn't know it was witchcraft at the time, but I do now.

Then of course I got divorced and was saddled with this unwanted thoughtform. I couldn't get rid of it permanently by any means, not even voodoo. Then eventually this entity showed up and immediately banished the thoughtform. So it was an out of the frying pan into the fire type of situation. But it's a nice fire. :D

With the thoughtform, it helped my energy rise to my chest, but it never got farther than that. This entity has occasionally pulled my energy up to my head. I enjoy sixth chakra orgasms. And that one time I was in the process of having one, but I happened to be sitting up in a chair, and the energy accidentally slipped out the top of my head and I had a crown chakra orgasm. Which is what brought me here, I found it very disconcerting! :)

Another nice thing about the entity is that I always need more vaginal orgasms. Even when I've been with men and had hundreds of orgasms, the longest that holds me is like a day. I don't know what it is about the deep dicking this entity gives me, but the orgasms he gives me are so strong and deep, that just one or two will hold me for several days. Maybe he can reach spots that a human cock can't reach? :D

I'd guess that there probably is. People who are sensitive are (to whatever degree consiously~subconsciously) scanning an area... of whatever level/interest. You're a beacon of gushing heart orgasm love. You might as well be a lighthouse. :lol:

If you're gonna cross that line at all, I'd say the rules are same as a regular relationship: you'll naturally vibe how it is and respond appropriately, make adjustments when you feel you need to.

I think you are right, particularly about the lighthouse thing.

You might want to check out Frater UD - he has a book that has some info related to this. This is not considered to be that uncommon in western hermetic circles. I would advise some caution, as I can feel you are aware of the need for this. I am more familiar with the western magical perspective on this than Taoism etc, but there are different forms of spirit sex with different types of spiritual entities - some are helpful and some are not (some people use this to raise power etc)...

This experience is sometimes sought after amongst men who seek to consort with Lilith...I'm not sure the female equivalent. Another word of caution - these spirits can cause intense obsession and sometimes are jealous of other relationships you have and will actively interfere in your life in a way that you might not want over time. Wish you the best...

-DJS

I will most definitely investigate that, like I said, having a framework to view this in with some sense of perspective and belonging to a community will help a lot with living with this. Half the time I'm worried about schizophrenia or something--it feels so incredibly real!

I don't usually start threads, but thoughts on sex with entities?

Yes I know it's low-plane, draining, wrong and all that. Go ahead and tell me anyhow--any thoughts, stories, experiences, hearsay welcome. Save me from my wicked wicked ways. ;)

Plain and simply you got a Qi blockage in your "liver-gallbladder" system caused by emotional suffering rooted in your childhood due to karmic issues from a previous lifetime.

Go through the proper cleansing procedure and you won't have those dreams again.

Good luck!

Edited: typo.

Edited by durkhrod chogori

previous lives :rolleyes:

But all right, I'm all about balance. If that is an imbalance in my physical system, I'm happy to do whatever cleansing that is. Although I will say I enjoy the way I am now.

Is this an appropriate liver-gallbladder cleanse?

http://www.hps-online.com/hliver2.htm

I found this over at the realmsofmagick messageboard and it made me laugh. Not completely applicable because mine comes to me just as easily while I'm awake, no difference.

- There is no "boring everyday life" with Dream Lovers. It's just... sex.

- You do not have to tell Dream Lovers what it is you especially like in bed. They are in contact with your subconscious, you know.

- Distance is not an issue. Move where you want and your Dream Lover can follow without a problem.

- There are not any "you don't love me anymore!"s. If you get bored - just banish the bastard!

- No need to hassle with condoms. (Astral protection is still advisable...)

- You do not have to take your Dream Lover to meet your parents.

- Dream Lovers can shape shift. Imagine the possibilities!

- You do not have to worry about unexpected pregnancies. (At least those are very, very rare.)

- No fighting over silly things like who left the toilet seat up or where a toothpaste tube is supposed to be squeezed.

- You will not get "I'm having a headache" or "Not now, it's that time of the month!" from a Dream Lover.

- Dream Lovers aren't stuck at being one sex. Not even being one sex at the time...

- You will not be nagged to change your diet and exercise more. On the dream planes, weight is not an issue. Neither is your physical condition.

- A Dream Lover will not whine how you are using it just for the sex. That is the whole deal with them anyway.

- Even the most egoistic person can find an ideal sex partner. Just summon a Dream Lover who wears your looks.

- Dream Lovers will not get drunk and embarrass you at a party.

- They do not mind if you got drunk and embarrassed yourself at a party.

- You will never have to worry about what to say in the morning and whether you are supposed to cook them breakfast or not. Once you wake up, they are gone.

- They will not run off with your best friend and hang around in your favorite night-out joints making you jealous.

- If your Dream Lover does run off with somebody else, just summon another!

- You will not be hearing "When are you going to make me a decent Incu/Succubus?" No earthly instance would marry you anyway.

- Dream Lovers do not that much care if you have other Dream Lovers. Not even the same time with them.

- They will not complain about your cooking. You are always serving them their favorite dish: you. (They might, however, complain about the dinner being late if you happen to suffer from insomnia...)

- Dream Lovers will not move in and never pay any rent. Their upkeep is free anyway.

Written by Faerie K.

Edited by witch

:lol: Great benefits list of entity lovers... love it!!!

I was hoping to develop a little on-the-side entity action through Kunlun... a little secondary benefit of the practice... plus it's not, technically speaking, cheating either... but decided that the entities that I was coming in contact with were out of a vampire novel: willing and able to confer bliss, enlightenment, siddhis and healings but with that came with a heavy price: a significant erosion of ancestral energy that was totally not worth it. The bliss blinds one to this theft/side effect. They might even teach you to steal from others to partially make up for it, but where does it all end?

As I've said before in my K rant posts, maybe I just got some loser entities and others have negotiated superior terms with their entity relations, but I doubt it.

These entities are smarter and more able than we are and can run circles around us so trying to outfox them at their game isn't a good move either.

jmo!

Your pal,

Yoda

:lol: Great benefits list of entity lovers... love it!!!

I was hoping to develop a little on-the-side entity action through Kunlun... a little secondary benefit of the practice... plus it's not, technically speaking, cheating either... but decided that the entities that I was coming in contact with were out of a vampire novel: willing and able to confer bliss, enlightenment, siddhis and healings but with that came with a heavy price: a significant erosion of ancestral energy that was totally not worth it. The bliss blinds one to this theft/side effect. They might even teach you to steal from others to partially make up for it, but where does it all end?

As I've said before in my K rant posts, maybe I just got some loser entities and others have negotiated superior terms with their entity relations, but I doubt it.

These entities are smarter and more able than we are and can run circles around us so trying to outfox them at their game isn't a good move either.

jmo!

Your pal,

Yoda

Well, as long as you brought that up, that's of course what happened when I did my shenanigans with trying to teach him a lesson. I was totally out of my league. He just reached out and not only did I lose my entity, I lost all memory of my entity. It was a complete negation, a void. There was only him. I assume it wasn't really him, just some sort of protective spirit, because it wasn't quite...human. And I was pretty tapped out, because I usually am :lol: but what little I had left was taken--swiftly and thoroughly. It made me so sad, that he took my one little lamb. And of course I was pretty scared.

On the other hand, maybe he was doing me a kindness to banish my entity, since they seem to be looked on rather dimly here, :) but it didn't taste right. To give the benefit of the doubt, maybe with Kunlun if you go into it with low motives, like I did and possibly a little the way you did it sounds like, you attract the wrong sort?

One thing I will say, contemplating doing this liver cure. I realized two things--first off, when I look at all this, there is no doubt in my mind that the entity is human and male. Second, the man I am in love with I am in love with because I think he might be my entity, and not the other way around. In other words, I am in love with this entity and don't want to do the liver cure to make him go away. :blink: I know that sounds ridiculous but there it is, it is now obvious to me.

Witch,

I ran my situation past Mak Tin Si and he said that it doesn't matter whether the motivation of the entity from another dimension is good or bad or the motivation of the person in this world is good or bad, the person in this world will end up losing good energies and its an unfortunate mix... sort of like the squirrels living in one's house analogy... the realms need to keep a polite distance from each other.

I'd imagine if you start adding in poor or mixed motivations on everyone's part, the situation gets worse.

Your pal,

Yoda

Well, as long as you brought that up, that's of course what happened when I did my shenanigans with trying to teach him a lesson. I was totally out of my league. He just reached out and not only did I lose my entity, I lost all memory of my entity. It was a complete negation, a void. There was only him. I assume it wasn't really him, just some sort of protective spirit, because it wasn't quite...human. And I was pretty tapped out, because I usually am :lol: but what little I had left was taken--swiftly and thoroughly. It made me so sad, that he took my one little lamb. And of course I was pretty scared.

On the other hand, maybe he was doing me a kindness to banish my entity, since they seem to be looked on rather dimly here, :) but it didn't taste right. To give the benefit of the doubt, maybe with Kunlun if you go into it with low motives, like I did and possibly a little the way you did it sounds like, you attract the wrong sort?

One thing I will say, contemplating doing this liver cure. I realized two things--first off, when I look at all this, there is no doubt in my mind that the entity is human and male. Second, the man I am in love with I am in love with because I think he might be my entity, and not the other way around. In other words, I am in love with this entity and don't want to do the liver cure to make him go away. :blink: I know that sounds ridiculous but there it is, it is now obvious to me.

Sorry, that makes it a tough choice, isn't attachment a bitch! Only you know the right thing to do. From what I have read here it doesn't sound healthy, best wishes. And who knows maybe the liver cure will end up being exactly the right thing, maybe in some way you can have your cake and eat it too.

Witch,

I ran my situation past Mak Tin Si and he said that it doesn't matter whether the motivation of the entity from another dimension is good or bad or the motivation of the person in this world is good or bad, the person in this world will end up losing good energies and its an unfortunate mix... sort of like the squirrels living in one's house analogy... the realms need to keep a polite distance from each other.

I'd imagine if you start adding in poor or mixed motivations on everyone's part, the situation gets worse.

Your pal,

Yoda

What about entities from this dimension? In other words, what if it's just a guy who's handy at projecting?

Also, to deepbluesea, I am not a taoist. I am not concerned with preserving energy, and I don't particularly value health. I do value attachment, very much. So I will continue the way I am.

Hi!

IMO, I think you can have sex with someone that has Koei (Gui / Ghosts) attached to his/her chong mai. does this have the same effect??? I think in this kind of relationship, you will lose your energy the same way as if you have sex with a ghost.

Am I true?

reg

What about entities from this dimension? In other words, what if it's just a guy who's handy at projecting?

Witch,

I'm guessing that it's the same problem with a projector too.

The one pal who was dealing with the teacher projecting, it didn't sound like a healthy relationship but the teacher's motivation was definitely off.

If you feel like getting a Taoist perspective on it, you can email or call Mak Tin Si or Lau Tin Si. They might be able to vibe out the specifics of your friend's background as well and let you know if this is just your co-worker, neighbor, or internet friend just messing around.

It's not me! :lol:

Your pal,

Yoda

Witch,

I'm guessing that it's the same problem with a projector too.

The one pal who was dealing with the teacher projecting, it didn't sound like a healthy relationship but the teacher's motivation was definitely off.

If you feel like getting a Taoist perspective on it, you can email or call Mak Tin Si or Lau Tin Si. They might be able to vibe out the specifics of your friend's background as well and let you know if this is just your co-worker, neighbor, or internet friend just messing around.

It's not me! :lol:

Your pal,

Yoda

:lol: Honey, it could be anybody--I wrote a popular book on how spontaneously orgasmic I am. I orgasmed on Katie Morgan's show, for goodness sake.

Well, whoever it is I'm not going to snoop, I respect his privacy. But thank you for the offer, I do appreciate it!

It's pretty traditional and is only seen as "bad" in some cultures but not in others. In taoism, it is acceptable in some sects and forbidden in others.

As for energy depletion, if it's part of shamanic initiation, energy depletion is a must, a shaman uses her own (in addition to that derived from the spirits) in healing, in killing, or in sex every time --

the difference between a shaman and a victim of possession being

a) Control. Whether in healing, in killing, or in sex, the shaman controls the spirit situation rather than being controlled by it, which is THE crucial distinction between being a shaman and being possessed,

and

b ) Access to energy-restoration techniques. The shaman has it, so depletion is temporary and replenishment a must. A possession victim doesn't, depletion is progressive and permanent.

The choice of "specialization," in the case of the shaman, involves a large degree of free will. Heal, kill, or self-perfect (e.g. via union, not necessarily sexual but occasionally so, with your perfect partner who may or may not be a mortal man/woman, a spirit, or a god/goddess -- this is a bedchamber art of taoism, incidentally, one of many) -- you have to decide what you want to do, one but not the other, both, all three. (If I choose, on the level of firm diamond-hard intent, to not communicate with spirits sexually, they know and make no advances. Even the deranged ones know where to stop if your intent is stronger than theirs. They might try but they can't succeed unless you leave it up to them. If you are positive it's up to you, it is.)

However, being or not being a shaman is not up to the individual -- the spirit world decides and chooses, resistance is futile.

Edited by Taomeow

It's pretty traditional and is only seen as "bad" in some cultures but not in others. In taoism, it is acceptable in some sects and forbidden in others.

As for energy depletion, if it's part of shamanic initiation, energy depletion is a must, a shaman uses her own (in addition to that derived from the spirits) in healing, in killing, or in sex every time --

the difference between a shaman and a victim of possession being

a) Control. Whether in healing, in killing, or in sex, the shaman controls the spirit situation rather than being controlled by it, which is THE crucial distinction between being a shaman and being possessed,

and

b ) Access to energy-restoration techniques. The shaman has it, so depletion is temporary and replenishment a must. A possession victim doesn't, depletion is progressive and permanent.

The choice of "specialization," in the case of the shaman, involves a large degree of free will. Heal, kill, or self-perfect (e.g. via union, not necessarily sexual but occasionally so, with your perfect partner who may or may not be a mortal man/woman, a spirit, or a god/goddess -- this is a bedchamber art of taoism, incidentally, one of many) -- you have to decide what you want to do, one but not the other, both, all three. (If I choose, on the level of firm diamond-hard intent, to not communicate with spirits sexually, they know and make no advances. Even the deranged ones know where to stop if your intent is stronger than theirs. They might try but they can't succeed unless you leave it up to them. If you are positive it's up to you, it is.)

However, being or not being a shaman is not up to the individual -- the spirit world decides and chooses, resistance is futile.

As always, you reassure me. :) I'd say I have more control than I did in my marriage. Although most visits are his idea, he mostly comes to me when I call him, and it's not always for sex. Sometimes he's not around, but mostly he is. And he'll back off if he comes at a bad time, if I'm driving or with my kids. Obviously he's more advanced than me, since he pulled me up to the sixth chakra.

I just found out Chiron is the shaman "planet" in Western astrology. I have Chiron rising, so it means the way I interact with the world is by healing/hurting, that's what that asteroid does.

Edited by witch

Also, to deepbluesea, I am not a taoist. I am not concerned with preserving energy, and I don't particularly value health. I do value attachment, very much. So I will continue the way I am.

I am way out of my league here, but since I usually am, and still run my mouth (or hit the keyboard as is the case) I would say either your getting mind-fucked by an entity or you are mind-fucking yourself (I'm still pretty convinced it could be the latter), if it is indeed the former, from what I understand this movie doesn't end real well.

If you are not concerned about your health, energy, or attachment, why the post?

I heard a song as I was driving home today, I really don't like the song -- Me and Bobby McGee, I think by Cris Christopherson, but this was the crappy version by Janis. "Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose." I wonder if you look deeper into this, I think you are interested in non-attachment. That is why you prefer this relationship to all of the relationships you have had since you were thirteen -- the non attachment.

I'm not on a high horse here or anything, I've got a pile of unhealthy attachments and the above quote made me think about mine. No matter what your attachments are, they will necessarily bring you fright, anger, sadness, or grief in the end (that's awfully bold and I may get destroyed for writing it but I bet it is generally true). Maybe these emotions are just the flip side to your orgasms and you love the roller coaster.

Respectfully, your words sound markedly like a hedonistic/nihilistic hybrid. If you don't care about anything other than getting off, sounds to me like you are in seventh heaven.

I don't think you are who you let on to be though, I think you are protecting yourself with your carefree attitude. Your original post demonstrates reservations and caution. If you were in fact unconcerned about this you would have never posted.

I could be wrong though, I am wrong ALL the time. Of course, as always, best wishes.