Yoda

Kunlun follow up poll

K follow up poll  

132 members have voted

1. 1. For bums who have tried Kunlun:

• I still do Kunlun regularly (daily, weekly, etc)
    • Not doing Kunlun but am doing a spontaneous motion practice regularly
    • Have tried and discontinued Kunlun, not for me.
    • Never tried spontaneous motion chi kung or Kunlun and have no interest
    • May try spontaneous chi kung or Kunlun someday

Knowing Witch I think "attack" might have been the wrong word, but the right idea.

She would have been looking for some sexy energy to share, yes?

oh that kind of attack! well bring it on...:)

:lol: actually I felt a bit the same :P I've only recently found out you could do that sort of stuff long distance.

Sorry to interrupt the thread, please continue.

The conjoining of bliss and emptiness (link)

is really important

and has a lot to do with

staying in and developing

your own center(s).

Drops_Chrysanthemum.jpg

which seminar did you attend?

You don't read the posts completely or decipher the relevant info therein...do you? Brother, for once please stop sounding like Chris's pimp and understand some of us do not have any "agenda" and are genuinely concerned, of ourselves, if not of others. Five months of practice twice a day that I did was not to serve the purpose of some hidden "agenda" against Max and his entourage - an extended part of which you seem to unconsciously represent.

I am still smarting from August Leo calling this a 'lame thread', because I think it is important that we process together, even if we cant reach any conclusions.

I am really disappointed how some folks here want to be protective about Kunlun and its teachers rather than of some of the Bums here who have shared some genuine problems and issues. And most folks who seem to do that are the ones who have taken umpteen seminars. The reason could be anything from a simple feeling of fraternity to a case for X-files :lol: Agreed you guys have had a blast with Kunlun and Max's zapping. But why get so annoyed if others are not and have different views? Why do you feel the compulsive need to defend Max and Kunlun - especially when not one can conclusively say what is going on?

Can we have more Yodas and Scottys here please?

Edited by dizzydazzle

How morally appropriate is it for a teacher to use energy like this?

I am not talking about transmission...I am talking about sending feelings of love and orgasmic/blissful pleasure to a student...feeling these things may amplify any feeling of love and devotion a student may already have for a teacher.

And what really is the long term use of this for the student? I see how this can help the teacher though .. Nan Huai-chin talks about this at length from the perspective of enlightenment. These are, mostly, physical or sensory orchestrations and really seem to serve no purpose other than probably "feel good"?

Edited by dizzydazzle

About powerful entities "taking" from you. I had a lesson in power very recently, the biggest one of my life, and one thing I learned, out of many, is that entities of great power have trouble not using it any which way, and it's not peripheral to the way the universe works, it's the central issue of existence. Great power is hard not to use any which way, hard to control, hard to choose what to use it for and what not to use it for. It's like -- what could I compare it to -- like, e.g., physical flexibility. If you're a yogini, a ballet dancer, a gymnast, etc., your flexibility spills over into everything you do, however you move you can't really move like an arthritis-afflicted ninety-year-old, and if you chose to, you would have to work on it very hard, at all times, and remember at all times that you can't allow yourself your natural range of motion... It's like that with great power. It has to be aware of itself at all times so as to be under control at all times. The greater the power, the harder it is to do that. It's natural for a powerful one to be powerful and to act out of power first, out of any which other considerations later. All the restraints, all the brakes one might want to apply -- they don't come naturally, great power doesn't come equipped with these... it comes unrestrained, it has to work on restraining itself. For an entity of great power, it's a choice to do that, not a need.

And that's the central issue of existence.

Great post TM.

I think this raises the central issue of compassion.I agree that true power has a spill over effect.This is why it is essential that the ulimate goal must be driven by true compassion,the dedication of action to the benefits of others,otherwise it is a slippery slope to nowhere.

Those who do command geat power must also command great integrity.

Thoughts on Power.

Ah, Power. That slippery thing that most think they want. Pretty easy to start acquiring, less easy as you start to get more powerful, after some years of pursuit a person starts to ask why, then it dawns on them that it means nothing without true Knowledge, so the person pursues that only to find at some point that Knowledge and Power are not worth a damn without Wisdom. So the person pursues that to only find that true Wisdom is the hardest thing they ever pursued. They find that one can only engage in the active path, and stay on that path with true sobriety. Yes, Responsibility comes with Wisdom. Yes, Compassion comes with Wisdom. After some time a person finds that the only true way to do the right thing at any given NOW is to make the utmost attempt to do the right thing at all NOWS. This path absolutely requires one to be a good & moral person. It also requires true calmness. At some point a person finds that Power should only be utilized when needed. And to know when this power is needed one has to practice LISTENING, which requires all of the above.

• Like 1

oh that kind of attack! well bring it on...:)

;) I have a master now, so I am restricted. No more shenanigans!

Edited by witch

As for the family bed arguments, indigenous people's practices don't apply here. For example, my grandmother who grew up on a farm in the old country, she had her first period when she was 18, the day she got engaged.

Because of the estrogenic properties of chemicals in our environment and the way we feed our livestock and also better nutrition in some ways, American girls are sometimes having their periods at ten, and entering puberty at eight.

And cat, yes, you are quite right about my initial bias against Max. But I don't think my experience was merely a product of my unconscious mind.

Thoughts on Power.

Ah, Power. That slippery thing that most think they want. Pretty easy to start acquiring, less easy as you start to get more powerful, after some years of pursuit a person starts to ask why, then it dawns on them that it means nothing without true Knowledge, so the person pursues that only to find at some point that Knowledge and Power are not worth a damn without Wisdom. So the person pursues that to only find that true Wisdom is the hardest thing they ever pursued. They find that one can only engage in the active path, and stay on that path with true sobriety. Yes, Responsibility comes with Wisdom. Yes, Compassion comes with Wisdom. After some time a person finds that the only true way to do the right thing at any given NOW is to make the utmost attempt to do the right thing at all NOWS. This path absolutely requires one to be a good & moral person. It also requires true calmness. At some point a person finds that Power should only be utilized when needed. And to know when this power is needed one has to practice LISTENING, which requires all of the above.

Posts like these are the reason I come back periodically and read. :)

Reading witch's first account before reminded me of the first time I played with matches as a young child. Fire looked cool, but I didnt know that I had to get my thumb out of the way fast to avoid getting burned by what I initiated. Luckily, I kinda had better intuition not to try 'starting the car' by inserting keys into the socket like I saw my younger brother do once :lol: Not that any of it kept me from climbing up on the roof to the top of the house when I was 8, though...

I am still smarting from August Leo calling this a 'lame thread', because I think it is important that we process together, even if we cant reach any conclusions.

I agree with you, Cat.

I don't think this thread is lame at all. It's a place where anyone can come and share either side of their story regarding this controversial practice. Positive and negative results.

We've all been at the practice for a good amount of time. Enough to be experienced and have the right to speak about it. Many of us have seen everything that's gone on at kunlun forums, too...so there is an even greater perspective here.

Symbiots...need I say more. :mellow:

So, this topic is not lame at all. It's a great reflection of many practitioner's results. Those who want everyone to shut up, are the ones who are still unconsciously attached to the practice and teacher.

To them, I ask: why do you feel that annoying pull inside of you when you read the posts on this topic? What use is it, that you become offended when people share their real results? Does it show how calm and unattached you are that you are feeling these things? Or, something else...

As for the family bed arguments, indigenous people's practices don't apply here. For example, my grandmother who grew up on a farm in the old country, she had her first period when she was 18, the day she got engaged.

Not indigenous, I wasn't just thinking them. I was thinking poor people who make up a huge chunk of this planet, and in places like Japan, very limited in space. Both these groups of people tend not to have the luxury of rooms for individuals, and often don't have individual beds either. The family bed has been the norm in Japan for ages, and they're not indigenous, many of them just live in very small spaces.

vortex...Jenny didn't spell it out like that and neither did Michael but that's what I got from what they were teaching. Both seemed very shocked over all the Kunlun drama.

Jenny's not teaching but Michael is.

You're going to his next seminar right?

:)

Yea, I'm deciding between the May Brampton & June West Plains ones right now. Trying to figure out which one has better logistics, cost, timing, etc for me.

BTW, I have a friend that Max gave some orgasms to as a playful seminar demo. Of course, the sensations felt physically great...but she didn't develop any attachment since there was no emotion involved. And he does the stuff more in a fun, childlike - than any overtly sexual, way.

So, I don't feel he tries to "seduce" or "hook" any women in like that. I think bliss demos are just better-suited for women, like how his burning palm demos are better-suited for the men. In fact, I think many other men in his position might take more advantage of any opportunities with willing female admirers. Whereas, he seems to steer clear of any of that. But, as you say, anyone can stop it if they feel uncomfortable about it in any way.

Just my opinion here, though. I have received burning palm, but no orgasms from him. :lol:

Although, I think he did give Kan some Os in one demo...and I'm pretty sure he's definitely not trying to seduce Kan! :lol: