Yoda

Kunlun follow up poll

K follow up poll  

132 members have voted

1. 1. For bums who have tried Kunlun:

• I still do Kunlun regularly (daily, weekly, etc)
    • Not doing Kunlun but am doing a spontaneous motion practice regularly
    • Have tried and discontinued Kunlun, not for me.
    • Never tried spontaneous motion chi kung or Kunlun and have no interest
    • May try spontaneous chi kung or Kunlun someday

I've gotten some nice PMs from both sides of the debate... thanks all!

Starjumper, that article sounds like it was written by a tbum with me as the David character... I'd be curious if they identified themselves or gave any clues? I have a guess or two, but not a big deal. Good writeup. It basically says that all spontaneous qigong systems are problematic in the same way. I haven't done any other systems, so I'm not worrying my pretty little head on that account.

Mal, my guessimation is that only a small portion of Kunlunies will be able to take this path very far and that mustering out of Kunlun and Red Phoenix is much more challenging than quitting a typical practice routine. RP is a sticky one, isn't it?

Trunk, I've heard of a number of exit strategies. I like your idea of "heavenly lineages of one's choice" like Kwan Yin, Avalokiteshvara, Jesus, Buddha, etc. Probably the best DIY option I can think of. Someone pm-d me with a very inspired and completely off-the-wall approach today but I don't have their permission to share it, alas, but I am honored to have learned that approach! Personally, I'm studying under Mak Tin Si who has extensive experience ghost busting and I'm sure there are many other good avenues out there as well.

Just to avoid any confusion, I've now set up a strict no visitors during ghost hours policy!! :lol:

Yoda

Jesus, 25 minutes reading a single topic. I need to rest my eyes. :)

I took a Max seminar, I liked it. Not being very energy sensitive I've missed the best and worst of what Kunlun has offered. Still, I do k1 a few times a week. I like the sense of discharge I get from it.

From my perspective I see discussions of it much like discussions I've read about the microcosmic orbit. I.E. its powerful, its potentially demonic and crazy dangerous, its blissful .. its The Anwer.

The big problem isn't Kunlun itself, but the lack of a teachers feedback for people it hits hard. Who I assume are minority. For people who are sensitive sometimes the right thing is to stop, for others its to see how far the road goes.

Michael

Guest winpro07

99% of Kunlun practitoners are never on TaoBums

Winpro,

It looks like 49 have responded.

Your pal,

Yoda

Guest winpro07

I've gotten some nice PMs from both sides of the debate... thanks all!

Starjumper, that article sounds like it was written by a tbum with me as the David character... I'd be curious if they identified themselves or gave any clues? I have a guess or two, but not a big deal. Good writeup. It basically says that all spontaneous qigong systems are problematic in the same way. I haven't done any other systems, so I'm not worrying my pretty little head on that account.

Mal, my guessimation is that only a small portion of Kunlunies will be able to take this path very far and that mustering out of Kunlun and Red Phoenix is much more challenging than quitting a typical practice routine. RP is a sticky one, isn't it?

Trunk, I've heard of a number of exit strategies. I like your idea of "heavenly lineages of one's choice" like Kwan Yin, Avalokiteshvara, Jesus, Buddha, etc. Probably the best DIY option I can think of. Someone pm-d me with a very inspired and completely off-the-wall approach today but I don't have their permission to share it, alas, but I am honored to have learned that approach! Personally, I'm studying under Mak Tin Si who has extensive experience ghost busting and I'm sure there are many other good avenues out there as well.

Just to avoid any confusion, I've now set up a strict no visitors during ghost hours policy!! :lol:

Yoda

RP/Red Phoenix Helps the third Ventricle open as it was when you were a baby -nothing more.

IF YOU ARE SEEKING ENLIGHTENMENT The Third Ventricle Must Be Re-Opened..

Drinking Public Water Supply that now contains near lethal levels of fluoride and Chloine WILL quickly Re-Calcify your PINEAL GLAND. (think starbucks) If you drink coffee your kindney and edrenal will slow down effecting the other part of the only way to 'wake-up' assuming deep spiritual slumber is a preference for you??

IF you are not seeing chakras and auras and the millions of inorganic being that are everywhere all the time then your Pineal Gland is still too damaged form years of disrepair Have you any other plan of action to rewaken?

Edited by winpro07

You don't really talk on the Kunlun site. LOL

The Kunlun police patrols there.

The Chief of Police - SKIFF

:lol:

Not true in my case -- I've talked there about things I don't talk about here (and the only people who had objections are the ones who post here and there anyway and have objections against my existence wherever I meet them. Fortunately, they are fewer than two now, <_< so I can live with that.) As for Skiff, he is no more Chief of Police than Chris is the Big Bad Wolf. Methinks you over-dramatize sometimes...

...and Winpro is right, 99% of kunluners don't post here.

I've occasionally wondered if I might ultimately join them in this, since nearly everybody who's anybody is there anyway... :lol: that's "nearly," please nobody take offense... ;)

...then again, someone I'd rather avoid might show up both here and there, and someone I'd rather seek might bail out of there but still be here, and someone who is never there is such a bonus to not have there that... you catch my drift. It's occasionally tempting to be neither here nor there, but then, I wind up both here and there, and this too shall pass...

...this too shall pass.

Guest winpro07

You don't really talk on the Kunlun site. LOL

You are right Gloria I only occasionally post there

I keep in touch in other ways ;)

You are right Gloria I only occasionally post there

I keep in touch in other ways ;)

:)

My best to you Taomeow.

and mine to you, mgd. :)

Guest winpro07

The clockwise spinning associated with kunlun is an effect of the kidneys healing and a proper amount of life force being made available to the pineal gland. When this flow is strong the third ventricle will BALLOON back open.

It can happen in more than one way, but unfortunately most people will not make successfully that connect between heaven and earth unassisted. What Max presented is the very best tool for everyone world wide. There is very little time left to accomplish this in, very little

Spontaneous movement is how the body gets to its full powered state -truly awake -with the option of enlightenment

The Pineal has a non blood brain barrier blood supply and the pineal is a strong calcifying tissue. This means that it collect metals and chemicals very very quickly -shutting down

The pineal begins to detoxt when the kidneys are powered up (KUNLUN) The upsurge of neural electric energy to the pineal magnetically breaks the bond of accumulated metals and chemicals in the pineal and they go free floating into the third ventricle and downwards into the blood. Seeing "being/spirits" that have been in your familly line for many generations is a result of the pineal regaining its natural purpose TO SEE

Edited by winpro07

Gloria, amazing saga!!!

Winpro, I'm with Gloria and dropping back for the punt and going with the wu wei gameplan as far as spiritual progress goes... I've learned my lesson about pushing too hard. I definitely admire your many attainments, though.

Your pal,

Yoda

Guest winpro07

If you are really done with it and found something better -drop the agenda

Guest winpro07

winpro07...come a little closer...

a little closer...

some more...

now read my lips.

LOL :blink:

cut off your head Gloria

Guest winpro07

Are we going to dance like this all night?

no lol

was fun though take care

Guest winpro07

all beings have the same origin. beings without bodies may have different manors or a lack there of in their form of communication and communication is usually all they are seeking. Our physicalness lends them a sense of 'real' and sometimes is their first lesson in communication and they get stuck haha. Their Higher frequency and lack of realness lends us organics a very fast lesson in spirit to spirit communication -its a short cut that many people take "once you have the buddha its time to kick him out" . Some 'experienced' inorganic beings learn to wear a guise that enable contact. Most beings that use a guise are liars just like people who do and are out to control you. Very few are able take energy. Very few hold up very well with being 'seen' and run away or just plain disappear. These kind really rely on our fears or lack of ability in order to maintain a connection and as soon as we really 'see' them they disappear quickly.

Take your average human today and remove them from their body. Are they a control freak? a liar? how is dealing with people in bodies any different form dealing with those without? If i lie to you now, will you know it?

If i get in your space, how will you send me out? My mother was in my space for , well she still is, but now i charge her rent.....

all beings have the same origin.

Bingo. Have you seen my little DNA entry, lost somewhere in this never-ending thread?..

By the way, I've met beings from a lower frequency than mine too, as well as from a higher one. The lower ones, at least most of them, I understood, dreaded, and fought. But some of the higher ones... like, waaaaay higher... the ones who let our world be by a process I would describe as "trickle down existence" -- which won't tell much to anyone who hasn't seen the phenomenon and instead may cause some to wonder if I've lost my marbles --

these, I didn't understand... the level of their incomprehensibility overwhelmed me... and I ran.

The moral of the story so far:

communication outside your own element OR frequency is never easy. :o

Edited by Taomeow

Guest winpro07

there is a learning curve but this world is the median and intended for those who will sacrifice for the greater good. It's a proving ground for our own benefit and all cater to the purpose and effect of higher reason

Edited by winpro07