Yoda

Kunlun follow up poll

K follow up poll  

132 members have voted

1. 1. For bums who have tried Kunlun:

• I still do Kunlun regularly (daily, weekly, etc)
    • Not doing Kunlun but am doing a spontaneous motion practice regularly
    • Have tried and discontinued Kunlun, not for me.
    • Never tried spontaneous motion chi kung or Kunlun and have no interest
    • May try spontaneous chi kung or Kunlun someday

99% of Kunlun practitoners are never on TaoBums

Actually I would expect there to be more book people than forum people, but that's a guess because UNLIKE the kunlun forum TTB is open to all

Keeping that forum closed is such a bizarre / suspicious decision.

Especially since people having access to SOMEONE to ask questions / get help from seems to be such a common desire. I would have kept doing Kunlun with more interaction. Regardless of if it's "needed" or not, it seems to be the most common problem, lack of support.

But I'm against closed forums personally so a bit of my bias there :)

It would be interesting to see what % of that 99% have experienced problems or

stopped the practice.

I would expect most to stop the practice. Didn't even Chris write that he stopped for 6 years and came back. Max wrote almost nobody can do level 2 (or has the desire to see it through)

Guest winpro07

Edited by winpro07

Experiment:

Get in your car, drive to a busy street, close your eyes and decide: "The road is plenty wide and there are no other cars on the road". Keep your eyes closed and drive for 10 minutes. Get back to us, let us know how it went. Remember: you are %100 responsible. :lol:

The whole idea that the responsibility for all the workings of the world lies with the individual is a re-interpretation into belief terms of certain parenting techniques in wide circulation. Children are made feel responsible for whatever is wrong in the family quite consistently, and they grow up with this idea of guilty responsibility all over their unconscious. Later they apply it to the world-as-stand-off-for-parents, and feel guilty and responsible for things that are absolutely not their doing, or alternatively, proud of things that are absolutely not their merit. (e.g., "proud to be a Frenchman, an American, a Japanese, a Zulu...")

Another such common-parenting-derived belief system posits that this world is a school of sorts, that we're here to learn, and that whatever is wrong is the result of our lack of effort, talent, dedication to perfection and so on. This is common because children are schooled (and reprimanded or punished for failure, sometimes severely) from the start and the idea that the world is a school comes naturally to a mind conditioned in this manner early on and to an individual who grew up actually going to school every day for years and years. No imagination required, nor exploration -- just project your own conditioned mode of being onto the rest of creation.

Another one from the same source: a belief system based on the idea that whatever happens that's bad is punishment for something bad you did in the past. You're eight, you catch a cold, mom says, didn't I tell you you'd get sick if you don't wear your jacket? Any kid who had heard this line of reasoning enough times (several million times, on all manner of occasions, while growing up) has no trouble buying any karma-based ideology. Oh, and what about psychotic abusive parents? Are they also the kid's fault? Why of course! You've chosen them yourself, didn't you? You're the one in control, remember? You chose exactly the parent you need so as to learn exactly what you need to learn. And so on.

"I'm in control, have choices, have power" is the first line of defensive ideation for sooo many people stripped of ALL control growing up, having zero choices, having nil power over anything. Which makes this whole set of concepts a bit suspect to me. At the very least I wouldn't buy it on faith, without some heavy corroborating evidence... The Occam's razor shines too bright...

Gloria

"This thread will help those considering a practice to make a better choice for themselves."

"This thread will help those considering a practice to make a better choice for themselves."

"Beliefs are how beings that cannot manifest stay plugged into a system that decides for you"

Well thats just radical, thank you. it is so rare to hear something new.

Guest winpro07

we all share one belief in common..its the root of experience. Try pulling it up

I have practiced this art. and I 110% agree! Perfectly said!

If the person has cultivated through virtue and energetics PRIOR to this, then they should be able to have some discernment. But they also need to have a powerful form of protection in the form of direct energetics and prayer. The teacher, IMO and experience, should absolutely provide these methods to the student.

First, a person needs a base of operation energetically which requires natural cultivation. So the better way, IMO and experience, is to help the person raise their energy body vibration rate to start a process of opening in a graceful and natural manner. Depending on who they are (spiritual lineage), this process can take a long time OR it can be very quick.

Lineage

Spiritual lineage does NOT come from your teacher, only LINE lineage. Look to the Spirits of Light that sit on YOUR counsel table. If you resonate extremely with a particular teaching there is a good chance that you have found a system where the spiritual lineage and line lineage coincide or are "kin". So if you feel you are being bothered or are attacked, say prayers and ask the Beings of Light who are of YOUR spiritual lineage to help. And help they will!

So to put it in a nutshell, IMO the folks out there practicing this method who are experiencing problems were "opened up" but way too soon and without proper protection and guidance. I don't think that Max has put any type of "worm" or "virus" nor are you being induced to do things from "spirits of his lineage". But you do need help and guidance if you are experiencing problems. Don't listen to dis-embodied liars. Ask for help from YOUR spiritual lineage, pray, and seek an experienced teacher if you need to.

It is time we ALL assumed responsibility and that means I and I and I and I and I...

Winpro,

I agree with you on all that 100%... no-wallet, no-thief, no-teacher, no-victim, etc, etc.

Also I 100% believe you when you say that you've healed people from terminal illness. I'm assuming that's thanks to what has been given to you by Max and the Kunlun practice.

I think that's fantastic and I'm glad you shared that.

I'm very impressed by your extraordinary gains made through your Kunlun practice and I don't wish to minimize that in the slightest and I have absolutely no doubt that you've done some extremely powerful healings and good deeds through your practice.

You've certainly been a huge inspiration and help to me, personally.

Your pal,

Yoda

Winpro,

Can you heal me long distance? I still have negative effects which I'd like gone.

By the way, nice to see you here again, Silicon.

all your problems come from you not from outside your self

You gloria have an agenda. It is not to help others. It is to blame and ridicule

Winpro, my friend. Gloria is hurt and angry from her own personal experience. That is an important difference. People have the right to voice their concerns, frustrations and feelings. I do not sense that people are doing the starjumper thing where they are trying to discredit someone for unrelated personal reasons. It is not helpful to those who are sincerely confused or hurt to try and shut them down. If Kunlun has taught me anything it is that there is no "Right" or "Wrong." You are contributing to the dualistic thinking by implying that people shouldn't be "Rocking the boat." If Kunlun is legitimate, there is no need to defend the practice. All that does is further entrench people against you and the practice. Let people work through their frustrations. It can only make the practice better for everyone.

Your explanations may be correct. I am reading them myself and taking note of them. But, I suggest offering your explanations with more compassion. It will accomplish your goal better...

Mike

Edited by fiveelementtao

Guest winpro07

Healing is an projection of the self, just as illness is a projection of the self.

No one does anything for anyone else, but for effect, and reliance on the greater faith of another may sometimes bring change

The outcome rises from our consent to experience.

This choice we make at the level of soul-self where omniscience is real

Edited by winpro07

Healing is an projection of the self, just as illness is a projection of the self.

I disagree. This sickness has nothing to do with who I am.

Guest winpro07

Winpro, my friend. Gloria is hurt and angry from her own personal experience. That is an important difference. People have the right to voice their concerns, frustrations and feelings. I do not sense that people are doing the starjumper thing where they are trying to discredit someone for unrelated personal reasons. It is not helpful to those who are sincerely confused or hurt to try and shut them down. If Kunlun has taught me anything it is that there is no "Right" or "Wrong." You are contributing to the dualistic thinking by implying that people shouldn't be "Rocking the boat." If Kunlun is legitimate, there is no need to defend the practice. All that does is further entrench people against you and the practice. Let people work through their frustrations. It can only make the practice better for everyone.

The one issue here that I think we can all agree on is that the teacher is not here to clean up the mess. Your explanations may be correct. I am reading them myself and taking note of them. But, I suggest offering your explanations with more compassion. It will accomplish your goal better...

Mike

Just playing my part. From great conflict comes greater resolve. The kinds of problems expressed have very deep roots that happened a long time ago. I am helping to see them. this is my role

Edited by winpro07

Guest winpro07

I disagree. This sickness has nothing to do with who I am.

there is only one decider of experience

Guest winpro07

Kunlun is a physical practice that brings physiological effect. There is no mystery to it. There is no spirit. It increases neutrality in general (via physical process) and so effects the ego in a very positive way -its dissolves. The unending bliss state is an effect of the ego dissolve -a return to our natural state.

It is a normal physiological process that somehow got turned off pretty young

And that is not you?

Hardly

I recall Max saying that he had observed very devout Christians kneel before a picture of Christ

and get into a Kunlun state. There is more than one way, but the effects are the same and sooner

or later if you are devout in what ever you do the ego will dissolve

Edited by winpro07

Guest winpro07

So you're not at the level of being able to manifest, yet? Then why are you talking about it?

It is you. I cannot be that in anyone else experience. .only in my own

we are rugged independent's

You suggest manifestation apart from experience. I say that experience is manifestation

Illness and bliss only exists in the moments mind is aware of them.

If you pay close attention to the moments in between where intent

does not fall upon these you will see that illness is not what it seems

neither is bliss.

The things that support a constant experience of any manifestation is the underlying beliefs (thousands of them) that support in one way or another the experience in general. Knock down one of those beliefs and everything changes -sometime in miraculous ways. It depends on the belief in question and what is connects to inside ones self mind and outside in the world mind. What beliefs do we hold that limit personal awareness?

Edited by winpro07

Oh, so your type of manifestation has to do with imagination, and not the objective reality that we share?

Or...if you will say that there is no objective reality, then I'm just a dream character in your world. ...So why are you wasting your time here with us unreal dream characters?

Oh, so your type of manifestation has to do with imagination, and not the objective reality that we share?

Interestingly I've just learnt that what we tap into with "imagination" may not be that different from "reality"

With practice the 2 move together & perhaps even merge.

Guest winpro07

Or...if you will say that there is no objective reality, then I'm just a dream character in your world. ...So why are you wasting your time here with us unreal dream characters?

read back in the thread a few pages...

I said nothing about you being unreal. That's a rational of the lower mind that does not recognize the absolute in all beings

we are all one

Edited by winpro07

Winpro,

I've simply located an inconsistency in your beliefs. There's no need for me to go look back at what I've already read. Either you're not explaining yourself clearly enough, or you're holding onto beliefs which don't match up with reality.

Mal,

I'm not totally sure about manifestation or how it works, but I am totally sure that there is an objective reality.

Guest winpro07

Winpro,

I've simply located an inconsistency in your beliefs. There's no need for me to go look back at what I've already read. Either you're not explaining yourself clearly enough, or you're holding onto beliefs which don't match up with reality.

Mal,

I'm not totally sure about manifestation or how it works, but I am totally sure that there is an objective reality.

you questioned prior if i manifest I already wrote about it, several pages back

I have been using a description of beliefs and their effects as a model to show what lay beyond all belief.

intent

Edited by winpro07