Mal

Corrupt a Wish.

No one ever does anything because no one tries.

I wish for a long weekend of not doing anything.

Granted. You're catatonic.

I wish California was as green as Siberia.

Granted! Global Warming makes the ice on dries the ice in greenland, which in turn stops the sea convector belt. The next year rhere is no summer, and soon we are in full ice age. The weather turns cold, The poles expand and a 1km hight mountain of ice covers Everything from Canada north. Now everything is equally green. Well done!

I wish women were not jelous of each other.

For what it's worth I think this is a great exercise in looking at the other side of what we wish, their futility and ego-based. In fact I think this thread is about the best idea we had from a looong time

Granted. You're catatonic.

Granted. Siberia is now yellow and full of Mexicans.

I wish women were not jelous of each other.

And now, all the man are dead because women have nobody else to be bothered with.

I wish every other word Bill O'Reilly says is "blah"

Edited by Smile

I wish every other word Bill O'Reilly says is "blah"

No need to be granted

thats the way he already sounds to people

I wish the Obama presidency is successful

I wish the Obama presidency is successful

Granted,

he gets 2 terms, very succesfully. The USA takes back its position of world leader among the Nations.

The next president then abuses of that position and thirld world war erupts.

I wish zero point energy generators (water devices) were in mass production :)

Granted,

we now have free energy for all. No need to push carbon up the atmosphere. We enjoy the biggest economical boom. To follow the boom we use up every resource that has remained in the world. In 20 years the world has 12 billion people. Mostly that live with less than 1 dollar a day. And forests get cut more and more rapidly. Soon it is clear that we need to defend forests, and a war erupts between the poor people who need to cut forest to have land to survive, and the wealthy whod defends them. Nice try :rolleyes:

Ok, I'll phrase this precisely:

I wish I could go and come back on a separate time space when I wanted, for as long as I wanted, taking with me the books (and ebooks) that I wanted, without getting old or having time passing here, and coming back when I wanted. This space time is a solitary cell monk where I could study, read, meditate, relax. But only alone. And that I was thus able to read, study, and relax for as much as I wanted.

I wished this for a loong time, so please do show me its weakness. There was a cartoon when I was a kid on a similar theme :)

ADDENDUM: oops, I am sorry, it looks like I am making a mess :). Mak, what does "spont" mean?

Edited by Pietro

I wish that kunlun spont. chi gung is never spont. again.

Er ... yes ... its spont, more than spont, totally spont or not, depending on how you look at it. Again.

I wish I understood that wish.

Granted,

we now have free energy for all. No need to push carbon up the atmosphere. We enjoy the biggest economical boom. To follow the boom we use up every resource that has remained in the world. In 20 years the world has 12 billion people. Mostly that live with less than 1 dollar a day. And forests get cut more and more rapidly. Soon it is clear that we need to defend forests, and a war erupts between the poor people who need to cut forest to have land to survive, and the wealthy whod defends them. Nice try :rolleyes:

Ok, I'll phrase this precisely:

I wish I could go and come back on a separate time space when I wanted, for as long as I wanted, taking with me the books (and ebooks) that I wanted, without getting old or having time passing here, and coming back when I wanted. This space time is a solitary cell monk where I could study, read, meditate, relax. But only alone. And that I was thus able to read, study, and relax for as much as I wanted.

I wished this for a loong time, so please do show me its weakness. There was a cartoon when I was a kid on a similar theme :)

ADDENDUM: oops, I am sorry, it looks like I am making a mess :). Mak, what does "spont" mean?

Twofer

I wish Kunlun spontaneous gi gung would become non spontaneous

Granted.

It becomes a form of relaxed seated zhan zhang. Discussion of it on the bums ends :):D

Pietro Wish Granted.

As more time is spent in your continuum, your body doesn't age, but your mind and attitudes do. Every year for us, is the equivalent of a dozen for your consciousness. You increasingly have trouble relating to people around you, it gets worse and worse til its easier to shut yourself inside the continuum world forever.

I wish I were old enouh to know better :)
Granted. You are now a 100 and know better. You are just too old to do anything about it. And you don't want to. :)

I wish Cameron doesn't get married when he goes to Korea.

Granted. You are now a 100 and know better. You are just too old to do anything about it. And you don't want to. :)

I wish Cameron doesn't get married when he goes to Korea.

HAHA!

Granted he doesnt get married when he goes to Korea.. But he finds a hot chick anyway who likes him so much she... (deleted for politness)

Shes into the same stuff for the most part as him, they move back to the states and THEN get married.

He spends so much time with her doing things married people do that he doesnt have time for much else! haha!

Oh I forgot to wish.

I wish for more wishes...

granted - but they are all for the betterment of others so you just fade away!

I wish I could sell more of my book of Wayfarer Sonnets to you bums! :D

I wish that kunlun spont. chi gung is never spont. again.

As the Tao gets ready to shake the world on another Ego Trip. I sit and try to figure out if I want to be a father.

Lets see how correct Pietro is with his prediction of world war three.

The vines that grow the gourd of ashes are very healthy. Lets all eat from those gourds and become happy.

The Hopi have some words of wisdom and gourd of ashes is a term that stands for nuclear war.

I'm not granting this wish.

Granted. The book becomes so popular that Bums buy them for everyone they know. The demand is high for one sequel, then another, then another.You become so caught up with keeping up with the demand that you no longer cultivate... anything.

I wish I had five million dollars, tax and trouble free, to build a nice spiritual center. I would invite all the meditation and chi kung luminaries to teach at low, low cost to the practitioner.

I wish I could sell more of my book of Wayfarer Sonnets to you bums! :D

I wish I had five million dollars, tax and trouble free, to build a nice spiritual center. I would invite all the meditation and chi kung luminaries to teach at low, low cost to the practitioner.
Granted. All the meditation and chi kung luminaries would come but eventually they start complaining about such a low cost for the teachings, not to count their system is the most powerful or advanced and should be given a priority, or better treatment. Practitioners would complain too about the payment as well. There would be never ending arguments on taobums about how spiritual teachings should be free or the cost is too high. :)

I wish we all found peace within.

I wish we all found peace within.

Granted. Earth is now covered with forests once again -- 6.5 billion people have turned into trees.

I wish deforestation never happened.

Granted. Earth is now covered with forests once again -- 6.5 billion people have turned into trees.

I wish deforestation never happened.

Granted. The earth has significantly fewer people and is devoid now of the technology and conveniences we once previously had.

Edit:

a cheeseburger

Edited by TheWhiteRabbit

Granted. The thread restarts and proves so addicting that you spend all your times coming up with clever ways to corrupt people's wishes. It comes as no surprise when you are unable to eat, sleep, or otherwise maintain your home.

I wish every weekend was a three day weekend.

The thread was so much fun...

I wish it started again :)

I wish every weekend was a three day weekend.

Granted, but weekends are no longer considered days off and no longer attract penalty rates. People protest and the world government decides to decimalise time. 10 day weeks with 10 week months and 10 month years. 10 hours AM 10 hours PM. You work 10 hours a day and have 10 hours off. People talking about "the good old days when there were weekends" are consider crazy old fools by the next generation.

I wish we were like the culture, no money needed, no working needed, machines of varying intelligence doing everything we need. People are free to do whatever they like, living for at least 300+ years.years.