Long Yun

What's up with those pictures?

hey, hardyg, isn't it actually easyer to throw in some numbers than to actually have been there to see it?

also, dispite the scientific-fied mashup on display, fwiw, it's actually quite nice to do something like that which you see on the pictures quite conciously. (without any intended malpractise and without much in the way of obstruction to failure of clarity (,as much as possible, given a more than decent 'home' setting, though.

i wasn;t making an effort, not at the time and not now, to prove something which in essence is still unclear whether it is or whether it isn't, and it may take some time before or if and if then when or how it can be determined.)

i wouldn't call it half bad for a spontanious action, in fact i woulnd't call it even quarter bad, all in all.

anyway, that's what i thought.

Edited by froggie

@froggie

Why do you think I was implying fraud? I'm just researching out of curiosity (and still not getting what the photos are about. A textile thing on a wall? And the orb thing is what exactly? Visible only in camera or human eye also?)

By processed I meant added to a photo management software.

They were taken not before November 2005. More likely August 2007.

The slightly different posture is totally obvious in comparison. Don't know why you say it didn't change.

The exact same exposure time of both photos points to flash mode, because it's usual that cameras use a fixed one when using flash. Without flash the camera would have most likely altered the exposure time for the second photo. And the center of the pictures is lighter than the border area. And an in-house, no-flash exposure time of 1/42 combined with ISO 50 might not be impossible, but the other indications are quite unambiguous.

Edited by Hardyg

@froggie

Why do you think I was implying fraud? I'm just researching out of curiosity (and still not getting what the photos are about. A textile thing on a wall? And the orb thing is what exactly? Visible only in camera or human eye also?)

By processed I meant added to a photo management software.

They were taken not before November 2005. More likely August 2007.

The slightly different posture is totally obvious in comparison. Don't know why you say it didn't change.

The exact same exposure time of both photos points to flash mode, because it's usual that cameras use a fixed one when using flash. Without flash the camera would have most likely altered the exposure time for the second photo. And the center of the pictures is lighter than the border area. And an in-house, no-flash exposure time of 1/42 combined with ISO 50 might not be impossible, but the other indications are quite unambiguous.

hm, well, ok.

i guess it's better to do things minutely and try it some times to eliminate any possible mistakes made in the process, when trying to go for capturing something like this. I'm still in some doubt that any random skeptic would just dismiss it with a few easily uttered words, though. Perhaps even in a slightly more unscientific way than the would be taker of a peculiar photo. :)

anyway, i guess it's just as easy to make fraud (i prefer to call it make) if one really wanted to than it is to disprove something if someone wants to (taking into account both professionality and purpose of the claim (when speaking of trying to prove something not fully explainable into undisputable proof) - i didn't have proving in mind with it though, at least not to such a high degree. (just as a curiosity to show, for fun and intrigue, on the fly, and to anyone interested in matters which may, yet, still be unclear (and may remain so unless the interest is high enough)

Edited by froggie

i got a nice picture of an orb, "caught" it myself. heh-heh :) no fishing line was required for this one. ;)

the "before" and "after" pics were taken less than 3 seconds apart from eachother, it was day, the curtains closed, no flash on the camera, same angle, the pics went straight from the camera to my PC, and have never touched a paint program ;)

i also like the nice touch of where the orb decided to be caught on film, ofcourse the decor is also quite lovely

only for topics like these would i consider sharing them, i wouldn't show them if i thought it would be a waste somehow. i guess people can forget that .... but at the same time ..... people can also quite easily remember if they want to, so i guess it's a matter of interaction and personality ..... wouldn't hurt to have a decent one anyway ;)

hope you like these =o)

Very cool : P

It's fun watching various reality validation frameworks colliding like this.

Yes! So fun and interesting. I like the words "reality validation frameworks". Its an interesting fact that we are not able to see beyond our own reality validation framework and over and over again mistake our own framework as the "most high" and most objective and true framework.

Yes! So fun and interesting. I like the words "reality validation frameworks". Its an interesting fact that we are not able to see beyond our own reality validation framework and over and over again mistake our own framework as the "most high" and most objective and true framework.

Your speaking for yourself. I'd much rather suspend my belief in a personally subjective reality for a moment if that's what it takes to learn something new. Sometimes I have to suspend my belief in other peoples reality!

Your speaking for yourself. I'd much rather suspend my belief in a personally subjective reality for a moment if that's what it takes to learn something new. Sometimes I have to suspend my belief in other peoples reality!

Yes yes, I am ofcource limited to my own reality validation framework. :mellow: I find great fun in recognizing the different internal validation mechanisms for different frameworks. Its not easy for the ego to admit its own reality is a fake one. Especially if that reality gives a lot of good feelings.

Yes yes, I am ofcource limited to my own reality validation framework. :mellow: I find great fun in recognizing the different internal validation mechanisms for different frameworks. Its not easy for the ego to admit its own reality is a fake one. Especially if that reality gives a lot of good feelings.

I wouldn't go so far as to call one of those realities fake. That would imply there is a true reality waiting to be discovered. I'm afraid there is no such thing. Instead, the best we can hope for is to come up with a good story that is even half-way coherent and decent.

The word you might be looking for is "baseless" (without basis) instead of "fake".

It is said that both samsara and enlightenment are the products of mind. If you call samsara fake, then enlightenment is also fake. :)

I just spent a couple of days with Jenny. She is glad people are excited about her seminar. She will be more free in the next year to teach.

Here is a clip from about a year ago. It shows Max teasing her about being a "violent" Buddhist (she had just thrown a play kick at him). It also shows him demonstrating to her the results from mixing the Kunlun with the Maoshan methods.

His demo is on Chi Gung Master, Kan from Japan, whom many of you have met.

I thought you might find it interesting. Enjoy.

http://www.kunlunbliss.com/MaxJennyLA.mov

From : http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?showtopic=6784&st=40

Max uses Maoshan methods to move Master Kan. He moves him with "bliss"? I have read that at the free lectures Max won't demonstrate this on people in the audience but only on his students because without someones consent he could hurt internal organs. Is this the Maoshan portion of Max's Kunlun practice? Is this a lower level form which does involve the mind and that's why it only moves people with their consent? Is this a form of black magic?

What about a transmission? Would a transmission involve the mind and be a lower level form? Or would the transmission be a higher level form and works with our higher self and without the mind and in conjunction with the Will of the Light? Joe.

Yeah, but what happens

if you think

that I think

that its impossible

to emit energy from the hands as LIGHT?

What would happen in this case? Joe.

Edited by farmerjoe

What happened to this thread? I left when there were three pages; I came back and there were five. None of which were talking about the pictures in question... *sigh*

If you have a problem in your practice, I guess you ask Chris Tittle. I'm not sure what provision they have set up for looking after their students, to be honest.

Thank you cat. Is that because you or or no one else that you know that also practices Kunlun has had a problem or because they don't have anything set up? Joe.

From : http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?showtopic=6784&st=40

Max uses Maoshan methods to move Master Kan. He moves him with "bliss"? I have read that at the free lectures Max won't demonstrate this on people in the audience but only on his students because without someones consent he could hurt internal organs. Is this the Maoshan portion of Max's Kunlun practice? Is this a lower level form which does involve the mind and that's why it only moves people with their consent? Is this a form of black magic?

What about a transmission? Would a transmission involve the mind and be a lower level form? Or would the transmission be a higher level form and works with our higher self and without the mind and in conjunction with the Will of the Light? Joe.

What would happen in this case? Joe.

Hi Joe,

I believe you are asking this because of my answers. The terminology I use is within the system I teach and is not necessarily transferable to any other system like the "kunlun" (it may or may not be). So I do not think anyone can answer that. If you resonate with anything I say you can read this book to see if further study is something you are interested in. If you are interested in further study here is the next workshop. I am always available to answer questions to any student, but I think the book would give a better perspective of where I am coming from with what I say. I cannot comment on the Kunlun practice; I have never met either Max or Jenny. The only thing I can say is that just because a student moves from the teacher's energy projection doesn't mean it is a bad thing but in most cases a really good thing. My students move a whole lot when I project energy - and it is all good.

If that is what you do then how can any of us consider what you or any other student has to say in regards to Kunlun? If I am practicing and have a problem and don't have access to Max then what do I do? Ask you? Joe

I would personally be careful in studying with anyone that I could not ask questions later. Surely that system has a way of follow-up questions?? Again I can not speak for that system but I do know in the one I teach questions almost always arise and because the system is very powerful, changes WILL happen, many of which the teacher can be of tremendous help to the student.

Joe,

You seem to be saying the exact stuff I wanted to say at one point in time when repeated emails to the concerned person fetched no reply and my nerves were going crazy with Kunlun. I was told attending seminar was the only way to get help. Unfortunately, my commitments did not permit that. And the aggressive marketing for the seminar, excessive focus on stuff like people emitting light or flying up and down - accompanied by a rude refusal to help without attending a seminar was a big turn-off. Sifu Chunyi lin was of great help in fixing me up. What did the harm and how much, I won't get into at this point as that will not do any good to anyone. Reason for that is the lack of established and verifiable facts and a deep respect for Sifu Lin. :)

If you notice closely, the initial advertising line of "Book is all you need. 100 days of celibacy can sort of make up for transmission" has now been replaced with "The book is at most an accompaniment and is simply complimentary to the seminar". There has been some thinking behind this I guess....good this has been stated...

But yes, your question of what after "one" seminar still remains. The Kunlun community here has been hardly helpful, at least for me, except for some of Yoda's stuff, well-meaning, practical and devoid of "let go, feel love, see through inner eye, smell the armpit blah blah". The whole problem is that practitioners are stating their experience or points of view as the right ones or as that of Max/Jenny. Whether unintentionally or not, those who need to remain silent when they do not know what they are talking about, are trying to speak for Max. While it is the responsibility of the questioner to carefully choose from a long list of suggestions, I don't think it is incorrect to expect the supposedly senior practitioners to show some consideration by not saying stuff they have no clue about. So I doubt if this Kunlun community can serve the needs of all categories of novices.

I did talk to Jenny about 8 months ago and she outright rubbished what she called "Max's story" about the origin of Kunlun. After that lengthy conversation with Jenny Lamb on this issue, the current claim of a feeling of fraternity and all that seems so fake and disheartening! Is no one genuine any more? Is everyone simply out there to make bucks? Well none of my business but just my frustration talking...Moreover, she clearly stated that there was a higher and essential level of Kunlun which Max was not aware of, but she was. She was not teaching that then, but would probably teach when time was right. And she did state that the "missing" part was an important piece of the puzzle. That probably pulled the final trigger and I followed my inner instinct to move over.

At the end of the day, it is best to follow one's inner instinct and not jump into something one's uncomfortable with.

By the way, after Cameron turned quiet for a while and Scotty took over, I figured Scotty was the new Cameron of TB. But what a pleasant surprise! Both are active on some of the recent threads .... love you both :lol: And can a Kunlun thread be complete without giving credit to Freeform and Bindo, the Kunlun gurus ... love you guys too :D And Ya Mu, you're a great guy as well...love the way you write posts with loads of useful info, never failing to mention your book and workshop schedule :D

Edited by dizzydazzle

At the end of the day, it is best to follow one's inner instinct and not jump into something one's uncomfortable with. ...

GREAT advice!

... And Ya Mu, you're a great guy as well...love the way you write posts with loads of useful info, never failing to mention your book and workshop schedule :D

If I screw up and fail to mention them please keep me straight. :lol:

Actually I was trying my best to answer Joe's questions. He raises some valid points. Many of his questions are what several "advanced" practitioners should be asking.

GREAT advice!

If I screw up and fail to mention them please keep me straight. :lol:

Actually I was trying my best to answer Joe's questions. He raises some valid points. Many of his questions are what several "advanced" practitioners should be asking.

Just Kidding.... truly loved your book.... :)

And you're totally right about the questions part. But I guess questions have always been discouraged in Kunlun, at some level if not explicitly. There probably is a valid reason for this based on the nature of the practice itself, but that certainly doesn't help all kinds of beginners.

Edited by dizzydazzle

Like Mal, when I saw Vajrasattva's new photo I was stopped in my tracks too. I was looking at his palms and wondering what was going on with them.. the transmission was very strong and I was mesmerised. I am not a great one for jumping to conclusions and making conscious assumptions so I just gave thanks and love and carried on. They seem to be glowing, to me.

As for the Max photo's. I dont have an opinion particularly. I dont think I gave them any credence or thought, because the website is so cheesy and all that.. I just ignore everything that isnt straight from Max and practice related.

Thanks Cat : )

there was a lot of love and energy in that moment that pic was taken.

Glad you felt that is what its for (Healing & Love).

Peace

Santi

Moreover, she clearly stated that there was a higher and essential level of Kunlun which Max was not aware of, but she was. She was not teaching that then, but would probably teach when time was right. And she did state that the "missing" part was an important piece of the puzzle. That probably pulled the final trigger and I followed my inner instinct to move over.
Interesting, so have you taken Jenny's workshop and found out what this higher level "missing" part is? And what would it lead to that Max hasn't got? If not, I wonder if Cameron did when he went?

And what's her goal with Spontaneous Adjustment Qigong (Zi Dong Tiao Zheng Gong 自動調整功) vs Max's (Gold Dragon Body?)?

PS - Enjoyed your book so far, Ya Mu - and thanks for posting here! :)

What happened to this thread? I left when there were three pages; I came back and there were five. None of which were talking about the pictures in question... *sigh*

:) Always happens when someone mentions the K word :o

Still some of the veins of discussion are fruitful, what is the phenomena of practitioners glowing, live and in photos.

When I was studying Kaishan Golden Bell Chi gung they showed pictures of there top people w/ little globes of light aound them. These were said to be energy manifestations. Part of the closing technique was to gather up the outward energy and put it back into the dan tien.

Michael