Long Yun

What's up with those pictures?

any thing good will have good side effects.

But the mind is of the lower level self, electrical signals that really don't mean a whole lot.

What if it isn't good. How much influence will mind, my lower level self have then over what happens? Joe.

i got a nice picture of an orb, "caught" it myself. heh-heh :) no fishing line was required for this one. ;)

the "before" and "after" pics were taken less than 3 seconds apart from eachother, it was day, the curtains closed, no flash on the camera, same angle, the pics went straight from the camera to my PC, and have never touched a paint program ;)

i also like the nice touch of where the orb decided to be caught on film, ofcourse the decor is also quite lovely

only for topics like these would i consider sharing them, i wouldn't show them if i thought it would be a waste somehow. i guess people can forget that .... but at the same time ..... people can also quite easily remember if they want to, so i guess it's a matter of interaction and personality ..... wouldn't hurt to have a decent one anyway ;)

hope you like these =o)

post-7427-1236042678_thumb.jpg

post-7427-1236042696_thumb.jpg

Edited by froggie

Okay, but what if you were trying to hurt me instead of heal me. Joe.

What if it isn't good. How much influence will mind, my lower level self have then over what happens? Joe.

High Level Healing is always done within the Will of the Light. Your Higher Level Self operates only within the Will of the Light. Our lower level selves conceive all sorts of nonsense. NOTHING done within the Will of the Light will hurt you.

High Level Healing is always done within the Will of the Light. Your Higher Level Self operates only within the Will of the Light. Our lower level selves conceive all sorts of nonsense. NOTHING done within the Will of the Light will hurt you.

I was just talking about this with someone ..... if a ghost or something is less strong and pure than your chi, then it's pretty easy to ask it to go away if it bothers you, for example. .....just a tiny tidbit in there. this info by itself is not very useful i realise though, and easily mistreated/abused. (and done several time actually. but to make the point stronger: even if you ask an entity that you do not like if it could be more respectful of your 'space' (and or things) (but what IS your space, really, if it's nothing more than simple respect in itself) you can always 'ask' it in a respectful manner. - you know .... like it's a person that you respect for some reason (probably the reason of being themselves which would be all there is after all really) ;)

anyway, speaking of chi, when it is strong and pure you won't have too much trouble anyway.

it may be a good thing, but a connection between empathy must also always exist, or you get those pesky war and famine again. ;) - also, it's good for high energy 'experts' (yes, let's use another nickname for all of the other names that we already know) :) to help others who might need it, but ofcourse it would be better if it's just a jumpstart and let them know how they can achieve the same (or maybe some even more wonderful, who knows.)

----------------------------------

oh, by the way, on a similar note, ghosts are energy, thoughts are energy (in the brain they are condensed and more electrical, in the surrounding they are more like waves. (think of the pebble thrown into the pond effect) ;) , meridians are energy, if something of energy gets into your meridian it could cause some 'unnaturalness'. right? yes/no? :)

----------------------------------

'nother side note:

ghosts only 'work' on someone who hasn't got a lot of energy / who hasn't learned how to get that energy.

so in all fairness, if more people learn tai chi (albeit the good form) less people would be susceptible.

and who are the one's sending out these ghosts anyway (using these methods) that's right, the very sorts of people who do not have enough energy themselves to make themselves (or situation) better. And guess what, the people who these people depend upon have low energy too. (and ofcourse low morals, or else they would know better.) /// loophole. once it breaks though... then 'it's just gone, way way back.

Edited by froggie

I must respectfully decline the designations of "higher" and "lower" selves. This places undue graces on the subconscious mind and undue deprecation on the conscious mind. The relationship between the conscious mind and the subconscious mind is not known. Why not? Because the boundary between the conscious and the subconscious is drawn purely speculatively and purely for the purpose of discussion. Such discussion can generate insights only if the person remembers that the mind is not really separated into areas or regions. To call one functioning of mind lower and another one higher is just pure ignorance.

Subconscious mind is vast, and is the repository of wisdom as well as limitless amounts of garbage. This is what some of you call "higher self". :lol: For shame. At the same time, conscious mind can be really stupid and plagued by all kinds of limiting beliefs, or it can be a vehicle of contemplative wisdom, none other than the embodiment of Lordliness, the grand overseer of all mind, and the ruler of the subconscious, rather than its slave.

What is good and what is harmful is a very tricky question. This is something that's considered with regard to what it means to be oneself, to be one's whole image of oneself.

An example comes to my mind that I either read or heard (might have been an audio book) in one of the books on hypnosis. Once there was a client who needed a corneal transplant, but he kept rejecting the transplants. A hypnotist put the patient into a state of hypnosis and asked the patient "Will you accept the transplant?" And he said, "No I will not. It's not me, so I cannot accept it into me." So the problem was that he was viewing the flesh of another person as "not me" and was rejecting it. Then the hypnotist had a long discussion about possibility changing this point of view, over the course of many sessions. He suggested things like "this is a family, not an enemy", "acceptance", "cooperation" and so on. After a while the answer to "Will you accept the transplant?" changed to "yes", and the operation went successfully. Something like this makes a lot of sense to me and is completely congruent with my own experience.

So is that person healed or not? I think it depends on what we mean by "to be whole". In some sense, his body is not whole, since there is a chunk of it that's not his anymore. In that sense it may be better to die than to "get better", because what "gets better" may be someone who is not exactly you. In another sense, it can be said that this transplant becomes you, if not immediately, then some time after the operation, so the new person is as much you as the old one was.

A starker example is one of lobotomy. If someone complains about severe symptoms of a disturbed mind, and you remove a chunk of the patient's brain, and suppose the symptoms stop, then is the person healed, or is the person destroyed? I think the answer is far from obvious and it depends on what it means to be the essential person.

with respect also, he could mean it in another way than that sort of a frame of reference also,

but also in a way you are right because it's easyer for someone to get the wrong idea. (-very- easy.)

I must respectfully decline the designations of "higher" and "lower" selves.

Something I'm curious about, is why he doesn't mention her on the site, if he learned Kunlun stuff from her? I would think he'd mention this here?

Sorry, I guess this is in the wrong thread. I am curious though, though also doubting if any of you can answer that. I kinda like his site though, all that stuff he teaches besides the Kunlun looks really cool too.

My understanding is he wanted to protect their privacy. But most everyone who has taken even one workshop with Max quickly learns about his teachers. He went into detail with us in my first workshop about many of his teachers and experiences.

You couldn't ask for more openness and trust than Max gave us at the workshops. Everything was very open and up front.

Edited by Cameron

What if you weren't operating within the Will of the Light but the will of you, and you weren't using a healers touch but wanted to use your mojo to kick my ass and take all my energy. :o How much influence would my mind then have then over the outcome? If I thought you could then could you? If I thought you couldn't would you be able to? Joe.

I must respectfully decline the designations of "higher" and "lower" selves. This places undue graces on the subconscious mind and undue deprecation on the conscious mind. The relationship between the conscious mind and the subconscious mind is not known. Why not? Because the boundary between the conscious and the subconscious is drawn purely speculatively and purely for the purpose of discussion. Such discussion can generate insights only if the person remembers that the mind is not really separated into areas or regions. To call one functioning of mind lower and another one higher is just pure ignorance.

I agree and that is NOT what I am referring to. The mind, as in everything to do with, brain, subconscious, conscious; everything IS lower level self.

Higher Level Self is the true immortal Vibrant Being of Light that we are and really has nothing to do with this body/mind combination other than we rented it for a very very short period of time.

So is that person healed or not? I think it depends on what we mean by "to be whole". In some sense, his body is not whole, since there is a chunk of it that's not his anymore. In that sense it may be better to die than to "get better", because what "gets better" may be someone who is not exactly you. In another sense, it can be said that this transplant becomes you, if not immediately, then some time after the operation, so the new person is as much you as the old one was....

It is just a body part. Has no meaning to the "you".

What if you weren't operating within the Will of the Light but the will of you, and you weren't using a healers touch but wanted to use your mojo to kick my ass and take all my energy. ...

OK, get ready for this one.

The answer is that the person who did this would be using black magic. People who practice High Level Healing would not do this.

I agree and that is NOT what I am referring to. The mind, as in everything to do with, brain, subconscious, conscious; everything IS lower level self.

Higher Level Self is the true immortal Vibrant Being of Light that we are and really has nothing to do with this body/mind combination other than we rented it for a very very short period of time.

This shows to me that you don't really understand what mind actually is.

Believe it or not, i have actually studied both things like NLP and energy work, so i see each of your's validation points. But what strikes me is that one kind is not complete without the other. (Can not be)

And also, what each of you says about the other's is reflectable in the same way over to the other side.

hth,

sincerely

Edited by froggie

And this shows to me that you have no clue about High Level energy healing. Believe what you want.

And this shows to me that you have no clue about High Level energy healing. Believe what you want.

Sure, but I have no problem admitting to this. :) This is like admitting that I've been expelled from the death row.

That's pretty neat, but I thought you said you were immersed in white light.

You thought. I didn't.

? The glowing pub sign in the back?

Hah! Look closer and you might pull the sword from the stone.

Just seeking Traces of oh... theres that word again... spontaneous... movement that originates from being a human. being...

Sure, but I have no problem admitting to this. :) This is like admitting that I've been expelled from the death row.

And since High Level energy healing totally takes the mind out of the equation I did not MIND being told I know nothing of the mind. :D

Here is a cool one of Pak Muhammad Guru Ipin.

: )

My 11 year old sister can do that at a Jonas Bros concert...

Edited by Spectrum

OK, get ready for this one.

The answer is that the person who did this would be using black magic. People who practice High Level Healing would not do this.

Okay. So in regards to the healing process the mind or what the person on the receiving end thinks about the whole thing is dismissed and plays no part in the outcome. What about in regards to someone using black magic against you would the same thing apply? Joe.

i got a nice picture of an orb, "caught" it myself. heh-heh :) no fishing line was required for this one. ;)

the "before" and "after" pics were taken less than 3 seconds apart from eachother, it was day, the curtains closed, no flash on the camera, same angle, the pics went straight from the camera to my PC, and have never touched a paint program ;)

i also like the nice touch of where the orb decided to be caught on film, ofcourse the decor is also quite lovely

only for topics like these would i consider sharing them, i wouldn't show them if i thought it would be a waste somehow. i guess people can forget that .... but at the same time ..... people can also quite easily remember if they want to, so i guess it's a matter of interaction and personality ..... wouldn't hurt to have a decent one anyway ;)

hope you like these =o)

How about this: The photos were taken with 12 seconds in between and both with flash. They were processed on the computer about 12-15 minutes after they were taken, the second photo 2 minutes before the first one.

Well... maybe you forgot the details. They seem to have been taken more than a year ago. ;)

Oh and another thing... The second one with the 'orb' ist noticeably brighter, but the exposure time is the same, so the lighting changed. (Could also be due to an auto-adjusting flash intensity, or the slightly different perspective/angle.)

Edited by Hardyg

Okay. So in regards to the healing process the mind or what the person on the receiving end thinks about the whole thing is dismissed and plays no part in the outcome. What about in regards to someone using black magic against you would the same thing apply? Joe.

Actually not. This is a lower level form which does involve the mind. So your mental preparations would have an effect.

My 11 year old sister can do that at a Jonas Bros concert...

My guess is you are being facetious in saying this but I bet you are correct in that.

And I am not saying this to reflect on the mentioned picture but about what happens to the energy body.

How about this: The photos were taken with 12 seconds in between and both with flash. They were processed on the computer about 12-15 minutes after they were taken, the second photo 2 minutes before the first one.

Well... maybe you forgot the details. They seem to have been taken more than a year ago. ;)

Oh and another thing... The second one with the 'orb' ist noticeably lighter, but the exposure time is the same, so the lighting changed.

Most of what you are saying is not what actually occured or took place.

With the exception of the fact that they were taken a long time ago, much longer than a year, more than a couple of years even. But anyone could have told you that who has the software to look at the photo's exif data. (*and* if it's not tampered with, which it isn't, but alas. you may get the point. that is at least how far my knowledge of this matter goes.)

processed on a computer: no. just stored on it. the pictures themselves have never been 'touched' in that sense, by any other means, if one wishes to equate or add storing as touching the digital material known as a digital photograph or lichtgraphic, if you so desire to rephrase the word photograph.

as for lighting: maybe a cloud moved to let more sun through the curtains. [i'm sure this may satisfy some rationale]

Also, i was pretty sure they were taken closely after eachother with the same settings and the same posture.

Just to be sure i had to say 'at least shorter than 'this amount' of time', because 1. i didn't actually time it and 2. i don't even remember it exactly, i only remember the aforementioned details exactly.

How's that for your how's that?

Did i forget anything?

----

Also, are you implying that these pictures and i are a fraud because of the data you just added, or did you just want some of the extra information?

I guess we ALL always can learn something. ;)

----

Also, more importantly: More than trying to prove something absolutely, i felt it a curious photo of which i took to experiment of capturing a form of communication (intended by myself) on picture.

Edited by froggie

Actually not. This is a lower level form which does involve the mind. So your mental preparations would have an effect.

Okay finally!!!!!! :lol: So how come it's ineffective in one area and not in another? More in regards to this would be appreciated. Joe.

Okay finally!!!!!! :lol: So how come it's ineffective in one area and not in another? More in regards to this would be appreciated. Joe.

Because in High Level energy healing the mind is removed from the equation. A nonlinear quantum level event. Anything else is mental/mind or mind/body that occurs linearly.

(Could also be due to an auto-adjusting flash intensity, or the slightly different perspective/angle.)

Yeah, fine. it could also be an ORB (or whatever that may be)

Edited by froggie

Because in High Level energy healing the mind is removed from the equation. A nonlinear quantum level event. Anything else is mental/mind or mind/body that occurs linearly.

Thank you Ya Mu. :) I now have to do some reading and research in regards to linearly and nonlinear quantum level events (all way over my head as you no doubt could tell) before I have anymore questions. Joe.