Guest winpro07

I practice KunLun

Guest winpro07
:mellow: Edited by winpro07

Guest winpro07

Ok, so i meet Max and he stands a few feet away and so do I, i allow him to project his mind/will and i can fight it with mine will he move me across the room or make me yell and carry on like in his movie clip?

This is what im saying if it only works on people that have already let go and want it to happen or against someone resisting or not wanting or caring about his will or intent?

This is something ive been pondering on power of suggestion and against a person resisting it? John Chang can zap you like it or not! You see where im coming from Bro?

thanks

Ape

By the way these are just chit chat im not trying to start a arguement im over that but just asking how things are done at seminars and demonstrations!

respect

Ape

Guest winpro07

are you open?

The thing being repeated over and over is "to be open". While I leave it to the the crowd to decide if that means having an open mind, an open heart, a mind open to a person's suggestion or the energy body left open to an external influence. While there is nothing that one does not already have that we need "to receive" from outside, I am following the same terminology that is lingering in this thread (receive energy, receive light etc.)

If we consider opening heart or something to that effect, is it as easy as it is described through poetry or lovey dovey words? If one were "open", he has the nature around him to give him what he needs, and why Kunlun or a paid seminar? Moreover, does not a master actually "open" the disciple for that's all he needs to do!

Be open (whatever that means) or this won't work is so not Tao!

I have been tossed around in years past by chi masters. This is very, very different...

Have we all not felt the same way sometime or the other? I met Sifu A and found him the best thing to happen to me at that time. Then I met Sifu B who seemed better and then there was Sifu C's teaching that seemed best, different and the real deal. Probably there will be Ds and Es coming in the future. All of them served their purpose in a certain way and things seemed better and different each time, in a progressive sort of a way. But really, I would think, this is similar to a person seeing the outside world from the train. The scenes which keep changing are not really changing. Its the one seeing that is moving or progressing. What once seemed like spontaneous movement can now seem like tossing, and what is now bliss can later seem to be some good but passable times. One cannot really conclude till the one has really reached the goal, isn't it? And once that goal is reached, there is neither further practice required, to progress or sustain, nor is there a need to ponder over the practice, positively or negatively. It is time for new goals, if any remain.

Didn't he already? You've written thousands of words about him, been suspended over some of them some of the time, moved back in, wrote thousands more, was removed, moved back, thousands more, removed again, back again, writing about Max again... and you still doubt Max is moving you hither and yon every which way he pleases?.. :lol:

:lol:

Yes, this is true! Hasn't he moved you hither tither as well? No Max, Yes Max, Yes SJ, No SJ, Upward Flow, Downward flow ... A Magical and blissful journey with the background track...meooow meooow... :D

And thinking about all this, I have my new theory of controversy! I am positive Mantra, SJ, Taomeow and Spirit Ape are the same person! Two for and two against ... When the Kunlun wave goes down a bit on this forum, it is revived by means unknown!!! Now I am contemplating whether I am an avatar of this mystery Kunlun man as well ... Never been in such an identity crisis before... :unsure:

Edited by SiliconValley

Guest winpro07

Sillicon, do you still want to have a mind?

I thought I should ask the question...do you still have a mind? Never mind brother... whatever happens is for good :)

Guest winpro07

To be "open" refers to the energy channels being open. Then they can receive the energy of the transmission. To do this on someone who does not have these channels open can be done (to try to prove a point) but if forced it will cause them damage. Also, to force this requires a different type of energy than what the masters who can do this are using on their "open" students.

To be done with two people who's channels are open is like water into water rather than water onto ice.

Suggestion doesn't really play a factor. I have seen people like Max do this on students who were not aware any energy was being run and they still found themselves reacting. they had their eyes closed and he was standing behind them with loud mongolian music on.

When i met those guys I saw Mantra affect his girlfriend in Hawaii while she had her back to him from across the room. She started wiggling and giggling and she quickly turned to see him sending energy through his eyes at her and smiling.

Right there I became a "lifer." I wanted to learn how to do that with my lady. I think I am actually starting to get somewhere with it. It's crazy, bro.

My understanding is it is like sending a feeling while extending your mind and believing there is a connection. It is intent and the Kunlun opens the heart of compassion to give you a positive intent.

It is trusting in the "one law" like Max says. That we really are divine and we are all connected beyond the physical level. Open your channels and start enjoying sharing the subtle energies.

This is why it doesn't work on people who have not opened their channels. They can refute it all day and they would be right. Just like you can tell me all day that there is no such thing as radio waves. You got a radio but you don't know how to turn it on. You see people holding their radios up to their ears and enjoying "something" and you think they are fucking nuts. They look at you with your radio off and they think you are fucking nuts.

Turn it on brudda...crank dat fukka to 11!!!!!

To be "open" refers to the energy channels being open. Then they can receive the energy of the transmission. To do this on someone who does not have these channels open can be done (to try to prove a point) but if forced it will cause them damage. Also, to force this requires a different type of energy than what the masters who can do this are using on their "open" students.

To be done with two people who's channels are open is like water into water rather than water onto ice.

Suggestion doesn't really play a factor. I have seen people like Max do this on students who were not aware any energy was being run and they still found themselves reacting. they had their eyes closed and he was standing behind them with loud mongolian music on.

When i met those guys I saw Mantra affect his girlfriend in Hawaii while she had her back to him from across the room. She started wiggling and giggling and she quickly turned to see him sending energy through his eyes at her and smiling.

Right there I became a "lifer." I wanted to learn how to do that with my lady. I think I am actually starting to get somewhere with it. It's crazy, bro.

My understanding is it is like sending a feeling while extending your mind and believing there is a connection. It is intent and the Kunlun opens the heart of compassion to give you a positive intent.

It is trusting in the "one law" like Max says. That we really are divine and we are all connected beyond the physical level. Open your channels and start enjoying sharing the subtle energies.

This is why it doesn't work on people who have not opened their channels. They can refute it all day and they would be right. Just like you can tell me all day that there is no such thing as radio waves. You got a radio but you don't know how to turn it on. You see people holding their radios up to their ears and enjoying "something" and you think they are fucking nuts. They look at you with your radio off and they think you are fucking nuts.

Turn it on brudda...crank dat fukka to 11!!!!!

So you say, there are two steps:

- One, "open" your channels - in whatever way ...

- Two, then go to the master, say Max, to get a transmission which means something that is not present already in the now "open" channel, will be transmitted from the master to the disciple...

Okay! That's your perspective...I hear you :)

I am not sure if you have heard of Shaktipata - which does not simply mean awakening Kundalini. Of course there are various grades of Shaktipata. Osho could project blissful energy and people would spend days in a blissful state. My cat, who I constantly experimented on with various healing methods, could actually send out blasts of energy and she was really popular in the neighborhood on this account. The great masters of Tantra describe Shambhava Mahavedha. The Master, first burns the karma of the disciple, opens his chakras and channels swiftly but gently like a young maiden opening the petals of the lotus flower, tugs the primal power gently like a mother waking her sleeping baby and the queen walks up to her husband, decked in jewels, with grace, spreading love and light as she ascends towards marital bliss, illuminating the six palaces. There is opening here, there is transmission here, there is a climax here. There is no force here. And there is no damage. All it takes is a skillful master and the mysterious grace of the divine. Such a master is called a "Siddha", a truly accomplished one. And the disciple is then called Sadyah mukta - totally and instantaneously liberated. There is nothing to practice, nothing to let go and no moving of energies associated with physical body. And this is accomplished in a maximum of approx 7.5 minutes. Such masters are indeed rare, but that IMO can be called somewhat quick ... Again, I have not experienced it, but only heard from my master, and I am simply recounting here to say that there is no one way and certainly not one fixed way or even a repititive pattern...there are many ways, and some do not expect the student to be "open", at least energetically.

Energy, movements, bliss, cough, cold, twitch, pain, telpathy, depression ... all these are experienced through the five senses and their leader called mind.. ha ha.. I would not pitch much hope on them :D But again, that's my perspective and everyone has his!

Peace and Blessings ...

Edited by SiliconValley

Watch out for the pre/trans fallacy, people. It looks like this thread is full of it.

When people project a lot of negativity on to others, saying they are negative, not open, not divine like "me" or "us", and at the same time say "everything is divine", it is a sure sign of ego roaming free. When people are quick to say "it is only you who see your self, not me (because I am divine and ego-less)", it is a sure sign of ego projecting its own issues.

Watch out for the pre/trans fallacy, people. It looks like this thread is full of it.

When people project a lot of negativity on to others, saying they are negative, not open, not divine like "me" or "us", and at the same time say "everything is divine", it is a sure sign of ego roaming free. When people are quick to say "it is only you who see your self, not me (because I am divine and ego-less)", it is a sure sign of ego projecting its own issues.

I am sorry if my words somehow meant that ... I probably didn't articulate too well... Apologies :)

I am sorry if my words somehow meant that ... I probably didn't articulate too well... Apologies :)

Well, it was not intended to you SiliconValley, but I dont know. I am not the one to decide who projects and who dosent, probably everybody does it no matter how divine we feel and what method we think is better than the other. Or... probably everybody does it as long as we think someone is more divine than someone else...

I couldnt resist the urge to comment on this thread anymore. So now I have to live with the regret...damn.

Ok, so i meet Max and he stands a few feet away and so do I, i allow him to project his mind/will and i can fight it with mine will he move me across the room or make me yell and carry on like in his movie clip?

This is what im saying if it only works on people that have already let go and want it to happen or against someone resisting or not wanting or caring about his will or intent?

This is something ive been pondering on power of suggestion and against a person resisting it? John Chang can zap you like it or not! You see where im coming from Bro?

thanks

Ape

Ape, the energy is qualitatively different. Nothing will happen unless you allow it (this is the 'open' most talk about. You dont have to have your channels wide as the suez for this :D ) Also, if you have any preconceived notions about what might happen, best forget them, they will only get in the way. If you think you're going to somehow fly across the room, most likely not a damn thing is going to happen!

Ape,

Perhaps nothing will happen for you. I've met a handful of people that couldn't seem to be moved around at all, and thought it was a joke.

It doesn't matter if the practice is real or not...if it works for you and you enjoy it then do it. But if it doesn't work, it's pointless to keep trying to make it work. Some people just won't have spontaneous movements, I think.

If somebody you like smiles, you smile. If somebody you don't like smiles... the transmission gets messed up.

I think the whole dynamic is more on the receiver's end: I believe it's possible to stand next to Jesus himself and get seriously messed up. Also, I think it's possible to stand in the midst of horrible people and be able to tune into their love.

If somebody you like smiles, you smile. If somebody you don't like smiles... the transmission gets messed up.

I think the whole dynamic is more on the receiver's end: I believe it's possible to stand next to Jesus himself and get seriously messed up. Also, I think it's possible to stand in the midst of horrible people and be able to tune into their love.

'tis true. Also, try withholding a smile when someone who likes you smiles at you, see what it does to that person. We have the power to affect each other. People who aren't affected by other people are the ones who have something wrong with them, according to researchers -- e.g., autistic kids don't have their mirror neurons functioning properly (the mirror neurons account for our ability to emphasize, to feel what others feel -- they get activated by someone else's emotions and it is apparently normal for our species, and abnormal when it doesn't happen) -- people afflicted with schizophrenia do not respond to hypnosis, are impenetrable for suggestions, and it is not a sign of normality either, medically speaking --

There was a woman at the last LA kunlun seminar who had no prior exposure to the practice at all, who got into this we-are-all-the-same mode toward the very end. She didn't fly around the room, she just cried and cried and kept saying, you don't understand, it's all about compassion, I never saw it, it's all about compassion, I never felt it, now I can feel nothing but compassion, we are all the same... stuff like that. And then Max showed her a "magic trick" that he didn't show anyone else, and she jumped and went silent. Then she asked him, with great urgency, "what happened, why... how... did you just go transparent?.."

Anyone has an explanation?..

I met her after the seminar and asked her how she was feeling. She started crying again, hugged me, and said, "I wish for you to experience someday what I experienced today."

How did she know I didn't?

Well I didn't. I mostly laughed throughout the practice this time, just cracking myself up with my own laughter and laughing some more over that silly laughing release and laughing over that too.

It's all different for different people, but it's different even for the same person at different times. We are complex individuals, even though we're all the same. This practice will bring out both -- the difference, and the sameness. But there's no telling where you're going to be when it meets you. Smiling or scorning, laughing or crying -- it will meet you where you're at, rather than push you where you don't want to go. If you don't want to go there, you won't go there. Max doesn't pick your locks, he hands you the key -- open them if you like, if you can -- don't open them if you don't.

By the way, laughing for no reason at all is rather Laoesque, don't you think? "If he doesn't laugh, it is not the tao." :)

Stop using my name in vain...

:)

you mean,

The smile that can be named is not the real Smile?..

Well, butter me on both sides and call me a biscuit. :D

thanks

Ape

Apples & oranges.

Zapping is simply 1-way energy transfer, and so does not require "consent" to work. This would be comparable to Chris projecting energy to his gf behind her back. More intense if he's zapping, but same category.

Whereas these empty force demos, IMO, are more like 2-way dances - so do require some consent for consensual movement. It's the same as kriyas - you have to allow them to happen, and can always stop them at any time. The "need" for cooperative consent doesn't mean they "don't work," though. That's like saying hypnosis doesn't work because it can be resisted. But fact is, all these can work if you let them.

There was a woman at the last LA kunlun seminar who had no prior exposure to the practice at all, who got into this we-are-all-the-same mode toward the very end. She didn't fly around the room, she just cried and cried and kept saying, you don't understand, it's all about compassion, I never saw it, it's all about compassion, I never felt it, now I can feel nothing but compassion, we are all the same... stuff like that. And then Max showed her a "magic trick" that he didn't show anyone else, and she jumped and went silent. Then she asked him, with great urgency, "what happened, why... how... did you just go transparent?.."

Anyone has an explanation?..

I met her after the seminar and asked her how she was feeling. She started crying again, hugged me, and said, "I wish for you to experience someday what I experienced today."

Wow, so she saw Max dematerialize? Did he show her his GDB? Edited by vortex

Max says she had the experience because of her previous merit. Once she had her opening Max was able to sit before her and open up the Gold Dragon body for her to see.

When humans see that light they recognize it and many revelations hit at once. The result is the overwhelming compassionate opening of the heart. The wave of love affects everyone around, like it did at that seminar.

Left us all a bit weepy with our humility restored.

It is in those moments that we feel all of the suffering people experience. It makes you just want to do whatever you can to help others.

I think that these powers are more of suggestion as people at the seminars are wanting something to happen and Max saying let go and go with whatever you feel from him is the Suggestion. My point is can he do this to someone without them knowing or not wanting it to happen? Im using John Chang as he has this power to project his energy and make people jump with or without there consent.

The women crying was very interesting, mantra what does his dragon body look like when he opens it or does everyone see him differently?

Ape

I think that these powers are more of suggestion as people at the seminars are wanting something to happen and Max saying let go and go with whatever you feel from him is the Suggestion. My point is can he do this to someone without them knowing or not wanting it to happen? I'm using John Chang as he has this power to project his energy and make people jump with or without there consent.

The women crying was very interesting, mantra what does his dragon body look like when he opens it or does everyone see him differently?

Ape

Spirit Ape,

I understand your questions. I know from Mao Mountain Demon Fighting that consent is not part of the equation. If you want to zap someone, there's nothing anyone can do about it.

Max is using (at least) two different types of energy. The Kunlun energy is very blissful and requires some consent on the receiver, The Mao Mountain type of energy does not. I have seen Max use the Mao energy in ways I had heard about but never seen. Max whacked me a couple times with the Tao Ga energy and it had nothing to do with my consent. Max also did a kunlun energy "trick" on me. I immediately felt it in my chest but I also had control over whether or not I wanted to receive it. I accepted it partway, but when he was pushing me to the floor, I was able to resist it.

I know for myself that I have taken a vow never to use the Demon Fighting energy on anyone unless they are my student or if I am in physical danger. So, if Max has taken the same vow, he's not going to unleash the Mao Energy on someone unless they are his student. And if someone wants to fight him, he probably will decline.

So, really, the only way you're going to know whether or not it is real is if you can experience it first hand with a non-confrontational attitude. and any conclusions you "think" you know are pure conjecture until you meet him. But, if you're looking to start something or have an attitude, he'll know and show you nothing....

so, why not solve the mystery and check it out and then you'll know.

Edited by fiveelementtao
  • Like 1