Guest winpro07

I practice KunLun

Well, you probably haven't dealt with more traditional teachers. E.g., a traditionally cultivated zen master is as likely as not to respond to a student's question with a whack in the head. :lol: Read Suzuki if you don't believe me.

Viktor Siao, Wang Liping's student since the 80s and the organizer of his Moscow seminars, told me that Master Wang started out by walking around with a stick and answering questions and correcting postures by tapping students with that stick on various body parts. The crowd raised objections to this procedure, which they thought was interfering with their dignity (ego?..) or something. Master Wang shrugged and abandoned the stick, regretfully.

Masters who let students teach them how to teach are either insecure, or not really traditional. Traditional masters did as they pleased. Left to their own devices, they still do.

My TKD teacher used to tell stories about how he himself was trained as a kid, in Korea. The only way it would be defined here is "brutal child abuse." Yet he loves his merciless master to pieces to this day. He didn't get love and compassion, attention and caring, answers and elaborations from his teacher (that's his mommy's job and the teacher didn't ever attempt to perform it.) What he did get was lifelong stellar health, superb skill, and tiger-like courage. Enough gifts, methinks.

A master doesn't answer any and all questions a student might generate? Back in kindergarten, it would have been unforgivable! :unsure: In taoist cultivation, you might have to spend twenty years trying to "get" something that your teacher could clarify for you in twenty seconds -- yet he or she won't, for reasons that can be as profound or as insignificant as the reasons for being you rather than an alligator, me rather than the tower of Babel, this world rather than its antimatter counterpart. Taoism is mysterious! Taoist teachers emulate that. The real deal is very likely to be occasionally mysterious, often incomprehensible... or else underqualified.

And Starjumper.... GO!

Don't miss this opportunity to meet Max at Starbuck's! GO!

You'll have fun and be really glad you allowed yourself to be there.

If Chris is there too let him pay for the coffees. :lol:

Interesting way of putting it, yang communication medium. Perhaps we restrain ourselves too much in the world.

:)

So go see Max, it will be like a dance of energies

Guest winpro07
:mellow: Edited by winpro07

But no one can go on the Kunlun forum unless they been to a seminar that is not True compassion, its where people can go and ask the questions directly to Max would that be much better Mantra?

I wish you kunlun guys could see how you come across with all your defensiveness.

Being defensive is a sign of your internal doubts.

If you have the pearl of great price, the juice, the real deal, etc, and you know it, why would you bother to get upset, get into petty arguments, and do everything you can to protect the outer image of your teacher and practice?

If you've got it, you've got it. It doesn't matter what other people think. You will attract others that resonate with you. If you or your practice/teacher/system is attracting a lot of negativity, then you should all look into that.

I will defend my friends relentlessly from slander and false rumor.

The practice itself can't be refuted. It works.

A little perspective:

There are two people who blog endlessly against what we are doing. So it seems like there is much negative in response to this work, but it is pretty much just two voices out of thousands:

Steve (Starjumper): A self-proclaimed wannabee wizard, complete with strong sense of jealousy, arrogance, foul mouth and cowardice.

Garry (WYG, Spirit Ape): A spiritual aspirant with a Jeckle and Hyde bi-polarity, that wants desperately to understand Max and benefit from his teachings while alternately wanting to decry Max and everything he offers.

I try my best to give these fellas hints, clues and straight up facts about the questions and misunderstandings they have but very little seems to get through.

Each day provides a renewed patience and desire to provide clarity for me so, I won't give up on them as long as they are interested.

But no one can go on the Kunlun forum unless they been to a seminar that is not True compassion, its where people can go and ask the questions directly to Max would that be much better Mantra?

No. It is an extension of the teachings at the seminar so it is not for the general public.

I'll make you a deal though, I just talked to Max about providing answers directly for people on Tao Bums. So, I will create a new topic and if you have a serious question I will relay it to him and provide his answers as best I can with the time I have and depending on the access I have to him (he does not have internet where he lives).

Sound good?

LOL No i ask questions that i feel should be answered Chris/mantra lol! Dont get it twisted!!! I have constant headaches trying to come to terms about how many times you change the friggin Kunlun history and how you say its an authentic shaman path but Max added to it! These are things i knew about but no one else did and since you didnt want to say anything i brought it up and now many realise that they have not been told the truth on a few things. I guess i cant stand B.Shit artist what can i say?

Anyway im sure the people realize now and im over your defensive actions and talking up the same B.S as well adding new B.S to fill in gaps. Im sure Max will add something else to the mix saying another secret path (feeling sick now) and the Taobums will go for that (unfortunately they dont know better) well not all!

hahaha take care, merry xmas ;)

Ape, WYG,

Proof is always in the pudding.

I've been a hands off/on kinda seeker.

To many words are a waste of valuable breath.

Guest winpro07
:) Edited by winpro07

Guest winpro07

Guest winpro07

Guest winpro07

You should have more feeling in here. I know it's just the net, but why not be civil?

Edited by winpro07

Winpro,

How long you been training with Max? Do youb travel with him and Mantra during seminars or are you just a keen student that has been going to seminars getting transmissions?

What have been your previous systems?

thanks

ape