Guest winpro07

I practice KunLun

For all you people (Kunlun), this post is my last i wont get involved in your threads as discussions im very over it. Long time coming huh pop out the bubbly and enjoy now, ive said what i had to say for what it was worth (nothing) lmao.

I wish you all the best in your training! :blink:

Ape Man

Guest winpro07
:mellow: Edited by winpro07

Guest winpro07
:mellow: Edited by winpro07

Max would like to meet you to discuss you views and test you to see how good your magic is.

Nothing nasty of course, just for fun.

We may be up there again in March. When is good for you?

I'm feeling more like having a meeting at this point so I'll grant his wish. March or whenever is fine with me.

Oh, also, I don't do magic in any way that can be tested.

Spirit Ape,

I understand your questions. I know from Mao Mountain Demon Fighting that consent is not part of the equation. If you want to zap someone, there's nothing anyone can do about it.

Max is using (at least) two different types of energy. The Kunlun energy is very blissful and requires some consent on the receiver, The Mao Mountain type of energy does not. I have seen Max use the Mao energy in ways I had heard about but never seen. Max whacked me a couple times with the Tao Ga energy and it had nothing to do with my consent. Max also did a kunlun energy "trick" on me. I immediately felt it in my chest but I also had control over whether or not I wanted to receive it. I accepted it partway, but when he was pushing me to the floor, I was able to resist it.

I know for myself that I have taken a vow never to use the Demon Fighting energy on anyone unless they are my student or if I am in physical danger. So, if Max has taken the same vow, he's not going to unleash the Mao Energy on someone unless they are his student. And if someone wants to fight him, he probably will decline.

So, really, the only way you're going to know whether or not it is real is if you can experience it first hand with a non-confrontational attitude. and any conclusions you "think" you know are pure conjecture until you meet him. But, if you're looking to start something or have an attitude, he'll know and show you nothing....

so, why not solve the mystery and check it out and then you'll know.

I see you guys talk openly about your working with demon power so I guess there's no reason for me to have been so bashful about it like I was before. You know, if you associate with spirits or demons when you leave your body behind for the big sleep they own your ass and if one is to believe such things, it is said you become one of them as well.

It's what shamanism is all about. Shamans work on cultivating power from spirits while martial artists work on cultivating chi power. The universe of spirits has got to be like anything else, containing swirls and eddies of yin and yang, light and dark, good and bad. What it is about bad, really, if there really is no good and bad? Bad is more like "needy", isn't it, It's clingy. Interestingly that's the way it works with chi too, sick energy is clingier than good energy.

Another thing is that all aspects of a person are contained in their energy field and if they share their energy field with someone else then there is also a sharing of information and not just raw chi power. This information is what is given during a transmission, and it isn't like they're summoning demons, but the demons will be part of the 'information' that a person receives. Do these demons then go sashaying through the hallways of your mind, looking to see if anything fits?

I saw people here talking about ascension. These people who are indebted to spirits won't be achieving ascension because the spirits own their ass. So, if you get anything from someone who gets their power from spirits, whether it be energy, lessons, transmissions, favors or prayers, then you are in debt to them and you become in debt to the same demons that provide the power.

Don't think I'm taking a holier than thou attitude here either, it's too late for me since my soul's already been sold, I guess.

But here's my advice to everybody else, if it's not too late for you:

RUN! :)

Edited by Starjumper7

It's what shamanism is all about. Shamans work on cultivating power from spirits while martial artists work on cultivating chi power.

Firstly - I'm glad you decided to meet with Max - I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

Secondly - "It's what shamanism is all about." - you mean you're one of those impossibly rare souls that can understand what something is all about!!?

I'm just going on the assumption that you really don't know all about shamanism - because at the very least you're missing a very important piece. You say shamans cultivate power by interacting with spirits - which is in fact true - for a certain kind of shaman... According to Bradford Keeney who studied bushamn shamans in africa amongst others, the wisest shamans consider that level of practice as the beginning stages - a kind of adolescent stage of development. If a shaman wants to grow s/he has to leave behind power and concentrate on love...

Once you connect to and cultivate unconditional Love, as a shaman, you stop dealing with politics and power struggles with spirits in the lower astral and start to connect directly to the original source - Tao, God, whatever you wish to call it.. the strongest of the bushman shamans are considered to have been 'fully cooked by God'.

To me you seem a fairly powerful guy - but I have not had any impression of love or an open heart from you - maybe that's why it's hard for you to see that in others...?

If a shaman wants to grow s/he has to leave behind power and concentrate on love...

beautiful, thank you very much for that freeform.

there is a big trap between, you can fall on seeking power over love, control, or just seek love to get more power. So sometimes we concentrate on something to seek something else in it. but i think eventually something else, finds us. how funny and unknown is our creation, haha! beautiful!

I'm feeling more like having a meeting at this point so I'll grant his wish. March or whenever is fine with me.

Oh, also, I don't do magic in any way that can be tested.

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO! YES! WOWO! WOOBAHWOOBAH! COOL! HALLELUIAH! etc... etc... :lol:

I think you're pretty much bound to post a review after the meeting. :)

Edited by ddilulo_06

you can fall on seeking power over love, control, or just seek love to get more power.

Indeed!!!

very good point - and I completely agree. My heart is far from being completely open and I do catch myself attempting to pass off control/power as love... but it's painfully obvious when that happens... As one of my teachers likes to say - 'you can always tell the difference by the quality of the spaces in between the thoughts.'

As one of my teachers likes to say - 'you can always tell the difference by the quality of the spaces in between the thoughts.'

Oh, that was beautiful!

SJ, it's not too late for you... what kind of talk is that?????? At least there's nothing to lose by seeing Max then, huh?

Btw, it's awesome about the meeting but I was sort of hoping y'all could meet in a church like they did in Highlander? :lol:

Your pal,

Yoda

Btw, it's awesome about the meeting but I was sort of hoping y'all could meet in a church like they did in Highlander?

:lol::)

How do you come up with this stuff???

Maybe your Yodisattva vow should have something to do with "making all beings laugh". :lol:

:lol:

Trunk, you probably don't remember this, but I tried to get you and RJ to meet Highlander style, but neither of you were intrigued. :lol:

I see you guys talk openly about your working with demon power so I guess there's no reason for me to have been so bashful about it like I was before. You know, if you associate with spirits or demons when you leave your body behind for the big sleep they own your ass and if one is to believe such things, it is said you become one of them as well.

It's what shamanism is all about. Shamans work on cultivating power from spirits while martial artists work on cultivating chi power. The universe of spirits has got to be like anything else, containing swirls and eddies of yin and yang, light and dark, good and bad. What it is about bad, really, if there really is no good and bad? Bad is more like "needy", isn't it, It's clingy. Interestingly that's the way it works with chi too, sick energy is clingier than good energy.

Another thing is that all aspects of a person are contained in their energy field and if they share their energy field with someone else then there is also a sharing of information and not just raw chi power. This information is what is given during a transmission, and it isn't like they're summoning demons, but the demons will be part of the 'information' that a person receives. Do these demons then go sashaying through the hallways of your mind, looking to see if anything fits?

I saw people here talking about ascension. These people who are indebted to spirits won't be achieving ascension because the spirits own their ass. So, if you get anything from someone who gets their power from spirits, whether it be energy, lessons, transmissions, favors or prayers, then you are in debt to them and you become in debt to the same demons that provide the power.

Don't think I'm taking a holier than thou attitude here either, it's too late for me since my soul's already been sold, I guess.

But here's my advice to everybody else, if it's not too late for you:

RUN! :)

Hey Steve!

I don't appreciate you using my posts and insinuating that I commune with Demons. I have been your friend and have not judged you. I have never publicly stated that I use demon power. I was taught a form of exorcism and cleansing which is the exact opposite! While others were ridiculing you and attacking you I was reaching out to you as a friend. Is this the way you treat your friends?!

You have some major issues pal. You're lucky I have taken that vow or I'd be looking to test your sorcerer martial skills. You're acting like a real jerk!

Edited by fiveelementtao

5ET,

SJ has some disagreements with us kunlunies but nothing to take personally, bro.

Your pal,

Yoda

I could imagine the coffee meeting, Max using NLP to get Starjumper to pay for the food and coffee and Starjumper just laughing at him saying no you wanted this meeting you pay!

There can be only ONE!

5ET,

SJ has some disagreements with us kunlunies but nothing to take personally, bro.

Your pal,

Yoda

Greetings Master Yoda,

as always, your sage advice is very welcome. btw, who is that human in your avatar picture?

No, I'm not taking it personally. I just want Steve to know that it's not cool to twist my posts to serve his purposes. I have actually been corresponding with him via email for a while 'cause I felt bad for the guy. I was under the impression that we were friends. It's a little startling to find my "friend" publicly insinuating that I worship demons and will go to hell when I die. I'm just letting him know it's not cool.

So, When are you available for lightsaber and telekenisis classes? I checked the Jedi Academy's schedule and I did not see your name there? Are you taking a sabbatical on degoba?

I checked the Jedi Academy's schedule and I did not see your name there?

I'm studying with Sith Lord Max, but keep it on the downlow!! :lol: