Taomeow

Wang Liping makes a statement (re: WL in Denmark)

Lin, I would never think you would do that. My post is not directed at anyone here, more like a reminder to be kind to other brothers and sisters. :)

Metta.

The funny thing is, its just a laugh. Worrying too much on what kind of laugh only

creates more false thinking. I knew that sending the laugh would cause a stir, and that I would

be explaining such a thing...

That is even more funnier than the first thing I laughed at.

That which is expected, arrives only with the stillness of mind.

The unexpected arrives when guest dust never leaves.

Peace and Blessings....^_^

Lin

I find it funny that this thread makes it look like Wang Li Ping talks to David through Victor through Taomeow through the Taobums... and then David gets the message through people here who tells Jette who THEN tells David

:blink:

i find it funnier that this is the second time david shen verdesi has been caught lying, the first being when john chang was supposed to come to his training (confirmed by john changs students he had no intention of going).

god, why does anybody give a shit about any of it, back OR forth?

LOL :lol::lol:

yeah why did I ever take a detour?

and why are we all so afraid of being left in the dark?

I find it funny that this thread makes it look like Wang Li Ping talks to David through Victor through Taomeow through the Taobums... and then David gets the message through people here who tells Jette who THEN tells David

:blink:

That's what "we're all connected" is about. ;)

"Think as though your every thought is written in fire in the sky for everyone to see, for in Reality, it is." -- Buddha

Let alone "announce on the internet as though..." etc..

That's what "we're all connected" is about. ;)

"Think as though your every thought is written in fire in the sky for everyone to see, for in Reality, it is." -- Buddha

Let alone "announce on the internet as though..." etc..

hahaha, yeah: announce on the internet as thought and it is written on the taobums for everyone to see, for in reality, it eventually will be...

OK, as promised, I made further inquiries regarding the Denmark seminar controversy. Below I translate the part of the response I got that I was specifically asked to publish here -- Wang Liping's statement dictated over the phone to his student, Viktor Siao, on August 22, 2008:

"October 15th through 25th, I will be conducting a seminar in Jinhua, Zhejiang. This seminar has been approved by the government of the Zhejiang province and the Managing Committee of National Religious Affairs of the region. Now every effort is being put into the preparation of this seminar. The question of whether we can invite foreign enthusiasts to attend this seminar is still being discussed by the authorities. If we receive such permission, we will make an announcement to this effect to people outside of China. After the seminar I'm leaving for the Putoshan mountains for a few days.

Here are my questions to David:

How many people does he intend to invite together with me, including my family and my assistants?

Is he planning on paying for our round trip?

When is he going to, and can he, arrange for, and pay for, the visas for all of us?

Will he pay for the appropriate living accommodations and food for the whole team?

How many participants is he planning on gathering to attend the seminar?

What is the square footage and condition of the premises designated for the seminar?

What kind of remuneration are we going to receive for our work, and how much are the participants of the seminar going to pay?

None of the above, nor many other pertinent issues, have ever been agreed upon.

How could he, or anyone else, make an announcement on the site without a personal agreement with me, with dates and times posted that are, for me, entirely unrealistic?

This is why, in the original statement I made through Victor Siao, I insisted that such an announcement will have legitimacy only if it includes a simultaneous publication of my personal statement with my personal signature. Please be informed in advance that this is always to expect in this regard.

The preparation of our Moscow seminar took two years, and every single point of the program was discussed with me personally in advance. This is the only way a serious seminar can be conducted.

David called Viktor Siao after the latter made a statement on the forum on my behalf. Then he called an interpreter, and she called me. I asked her to relate to David the above questions; he never responded and I haven't heard from him since. However, I know that the announcement on the internet is still posted, and people are still being invited to participate. My question is -- how come?..

Wang Liping (dictated over the phone to Viktor Siao at 10 pm on August 22, written by Viktor in Russian and sent to the translator -- me -- the night of August 23) "

(That's because of the time difference -- it's still August 22 here in CA)

a great lesson to us all, and i'm expecting a sequel - is this a gift or what

But, to post on the topic of WLP, it's probably just a miscommunication that will eventually get resolved. I'm not sure why so many people are happy about this situation. I guess it's because of the resentment toward David, so they think any pitfalls on his path is a good thing. If you feel this way, you should examine why your spiritual training doesn't bring you peace, harmony and compassion toward others. It's you who benefits the most. :)

Young Man,Dont You think its about time You simply Come Clean & Just admit The Truth ? All this silly behaviour Brown Nosing David etc, Is simply making You look Foolish .

You & I both Know there was No "Miscommunication Error" as you like to call it. Dr Verdesi & His gang were simply caught out in a lie - A very big one Might I add. Its People like you Who keep this kind of Filth in business.

Peace.

:rolleyes: nothing more needs to be said by any of us here, for none of us know the full story. why people feel the need to jump in and bash is beyond me. like Harry said, we'll see what transpires.

doesn't surprise me it's the people who got jipped by david shen verdesi who are the ones defending him

I don't have anything to do with Verdesi, but this is true:

nothing more needs to be said by any of us here, for none of us know the full story. why people feel the need to jump in and bash is beyond me. like Harry said, we'll see what transpires.

on google translation i get this:

What I did not eat at a seminar in Denmark, no relation to spoof their <> Chinese government. The Chinese government does not forbid me from traveling abroad, there is no such problem. One case - have intentions, another thing - that I have not received an invitation, and I have no reason to issue visas. No one told me the seminar dates, did not say I go there. Wang Liping 24-09-2008

or this:

I do not Ban Ban Denmark, and they fabricated the Chinese government "travel restrictions" has nothing to do and there is no question the Chinese government will not let me leave the country. Intends to C is one thing; I have not received an invitation, not to mention C visa is another matter. No one notified me Banban date, did not say how I go. Wang Liping 24-09-2008

Lets end this now Shall We .

Its been proven time & time again that David Verdesi & Jette have clearly lied about this Seminar in Denmark.

Now they offer a Grand Story that Wang Liping Himself is not allowed out of the Country. Further throwing more blame on Master Wang & The Chinese Goverment (who are most likely watching this forum)

What kind of Fairytale will they muster next. The truth will set You Free Guys.

The truth will set You Free Guys.

Are you sure of that? Don't you think it would just amplify the question of whom to trust???

just a thought

:)

Harry

Edited by sunshine

Are you sure of that? Don't you think it would just amplify the question of whom to trust???

just a thought

:)

Harry

After some time I again see the Verdesi-discussion pop up to the surface. A good point you make Harry. Whome to trust?

It seems that David Verdesi is having considerable "problems" with organizing Wang Liping's seminar. This though I believe is not his only problem.

I've heard that he was not granted a visa by the Chinese authorities after he tried to return back from Korea to China. In the end he had to return back to Italy.

This was also the reason why the 2008-seminar had to be hastily moved to Denmark, because it simply couldn't be held in China due to David being refused entry to China.

Sean Denty has frequently mentioned Verdesi's close connections to the Chinese government and his longstanding co-operation with various prominent institutions in the People's Republic. Of course Sean never disclosed the names and persons of those institutions with which David Verdesi co-operated.

Isn't it strange that such a prominent person valued so highly by the Chinese government is being refused a simple visa? Or is this just a dark conspiracy of the anti-Verdesi elements among the Chinese officials who want to prevent him opening up the most secret and sacred Daoist teachings to the Westerners? :lol:

I don't want to sound too confident and arrogant, but if I wanted that, it could be done in a couple of days.

How?

By posting a letter exchange that took place between David and myself, a couple of months ago, after the so called level 4 attainment.

That would for surely make people start boiling their noodles... )

I didn't want to do that then, and I don't want to do it now either... not yet at least.

And only in respect to Wang Liping.

If WL thinks DS is a good and valuable resource for him, I will keep quiet, simple as that.

If it turns out WL is not that close or content with DS, I'll let the people know.

And I don't worry about the consequences that this act would imply on me.

I take responsibility for all that I wrote above.

:rolleyes:

Well, Little1, in the light of what is happening around the Wang Liping seminar in Denmark it would certainly be interesting to read that letter exchange between you and David - if you choose to make it public, of course.

G.

Edited by Gamuret

Little 1

Could You possibly give Us a little more Detail about the Letter ? If You have some infomation that may stop others getting hurt You'll be doing the Righteous thing Brother.

Thankyou.