13 minutes ago, Nungali said:

-  fear not fruit !

But the the seeds of fear...

la-xpm-photo-2012-oct-02-la-lh-ice-cream

Eat something seedless.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, sagebrush said:

that looks like people playing a game with me.

I want to only have a direct conversation with the woman I met in seattle.

I dont want to communicate with her husband. I dont want to speak with recent hybrids.

the wind blew long before I met this chaos.

I want to use english and not listen inside my body.

I want direct voice communication. 

I want you to hear me not listen to me

To clear some of this up, now that enough further information has become available to do so..

I have never even been to Seattle, but if it makes you feel any better a number of men here have believed and/or suspected I was a female from their past who they seem to have some karma to work out about, and have approached me with this thought/belief in mind. Sometimes it is easy to sort, and sometimes it takes a bit longer - largely dependent upon how forthcoming they are with actual information.

I am not the woman you are seeking conversation with.

4 minutes ago, Nungali said:

This is probably why you are getting frustrated and angry with us all .

Especially Nun...

No thanks .

The eating of fruit and the distribution of its seeds makes  this food 'good karma'

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Limahong said:

Especially Nun...

You dont fear me do you   Limi  ?

3 minutes ago, Nungali said:

The eating of fruit and the distribution of its seeds makes  this food 'good karma'

As in karma sutra?

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, sagebrush said:

that looks like people playing a game with me.

I want to only have a direct conversation with the woman I met in seattle.

I dont want to communicate with her husband. I dont want to speak with recent hybrids.

the wind blew long before I met this chaos.

I want to use english and not listen inside my body.

I want direct voice communication. 

I want you to hear me not listen to me

these-arent-the-droids-youre-looking-for

2 minutes ago, Limahong said:

Once in a while ~ yes.

Oh come on now !

Even  when I  am smiling ?

image.png.65dc37c385783d892f31dfe6592b8a8f.png

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

I am not the woman you are seeking conversation with.

Maybe Nun...?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Even  when I  am smiling ?

Smiling? I fear that you are coming after me...

I am so frightened ~ I am going to sleep with a blanket over my head.

Good night.

- Anand

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Limahong said:

Smiling? I fear that you are coming after me...

I am so frightened ~ I am going to sleep with a blanket over my head.

Good night.

- Anand

Oh goodness no ! 

here let me sooth you   with a little night -time pre sleep comforting ;

Now   you lay you down to sleep

I pray the Lord your soul to keep

and if you should    DIE    before you wake  ....... 

17082647-scared-boy-hiding-in-bed.jpg

Edited by Nungali
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Dislodge ? 

How about a 'divine marriage '    ? 

Art_thoth_x48asa.jpg

To me, there are the two side channels, and these two have to become united in a ‘divine marriage’ - but this divine marriage in turn has one ultimate function which is to ‘divinise’ the central channel by progressively removing the earthly portion of it and replacing it with what has been cultivated in the side channels. 

@old3bob, this ^ is my response to your question as well, personally I don’t think we are already divine, we have to divinise ourselves. It is possible though, that before we are born the subtle channels work perfectly, so maybe we are divine then, but presumably they get clogged up very quickly after birth, and then there’s karma to consider, if we arrive with karma then these channels wouldn’t be open even in the unborn. I don’t know the actual answer to any of this, of course, all I do know is the state of my subtle channels in this life as an aware adult, and this I can work with. 

11 hours ago, old3bob said:

is not "God" (of a non-dualistic concept) already running through everyone's veins and the entire multiverse whether we recognize it or not, or whether there is a death of 'Me' or not,  thus a relative Me is ultimately and only apparent?

btw, I'm not a big fan of absolute type sayings like the one I made above  (which are often getting ahead of the game abstractions) although I keep them in mind so to speak. 

3 minutes ago, Bindi said:

To me, there are the two side channels, and these two have to become united in a ‘divine marriage’ - but this divine marriage in turn has one ultimate function which is to ‘divinise’ the central channel by progressively removing the earthly portion of it and replacing it with what has been cultivated in the side channels. 

Thanks for the reply .

In my practice ,  'the earthly portion'  IS divine  .  

Welcome to heaven   (if you can find it ) .

1a497c67e2aa08888ec1acdb819b1988.jpg

• Like 3

Enough time has passed .

Limi should be in bed by now  ...... 

tumblr_ps5d2wiVQU1tf04pfo1_640.gifv

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

BowlerMan.png?resize=740,402&type=vertic

8eb258325dbb53fce73d7d689a9a5a8f.png&qua

On 1/1/2021 at 9:54 AM, ilumairen said:

This is what I am referring to:

http://www.historytoday.com/archive/battle-milvian-bridge

Are you referring to the Council of Nicaea?

Wasn't the Council of Nicaea the body that decided upon the books of the bible?  Which to include and which to hide in Nag Hammadi?

I looked on Amazon and can't find the copy of the one I read.  You, however, brought the receipts.  So probably it is more likely that Constantine saw a flaming cross in the sky and that explains everything.

1 hour ago, Bindi said:

@old3bob, this ^ is my response to your question as well, personally I don’t think we are already divine, we have to divinise ourselves. It is possible though, that before we are born the subtle channels work perfectly, so maybe we are divine then, but presumably they get clogged up very quickly after birth, and then there’s karma to consider, if we arrive with karma then these channels wouldn’t be open even in the unborn. I don’t know the actual answer to any of this, of course, all I do know is the state of my subtle channels in this life as an aware adult, and this I can work with. 

I'd say yes as an evolutionary  process for soul to manifest Spirit,  Spirit which is already our or the true Self,  although being veiled for most of us.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, manitou said:

Wasn't the Council of Nicaea the body that decided upon the books of the bible?  Which to include and which to hide in Nag Hammadi?

No the council of Nicaea was to figure out the issue of the nature of the divinity of Christ in 325 ce. It's as common misconception.

The books of the bible were determined at the council of Rome in 382 ce.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 1/1/2021 at 12:15 PM, Limahong said:

I get better and better when I overcome fear after fear. 

So fear is good for living forward? 

I've found that the things that really take the most courage are the things we are afraid to tell someone.  Or we don't want to hurt their feelings.  Those things that take up so much space in our heads, adding to that a fear of what others may think or say.  We stay in relationships because we talk ourselves into it, continually seeking to beat a square peg into a round hole.

My definition of self realization, or enlightenment, is when we finally realize who we really are.  Once that happens, it's like the balance of our years is spent in deeper and deeper acceptance of what life brings us - the gap between good and evil no longer exists, as once in Realization, we realize the need to label or condemn anyone has left us.  If we are in a situation that was previously taxing, it now becomes a more holy alliance when we fully realize that we and the other are indeed the same entity, for lack of a better word.  It becomes a moment to moment service of and for the Highest within us. The idea of wealth changes. One can see anonymity for the blessing that it is.  So many things become clear, more loving, peaceful.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, manitou said:

I've found that the things that really take the most courage are the things we are afraid to tell someone.  Or we don't want to hurt their feelings

People dont seem to understand what I am trying to say. It has nothing to do with courage.

hurt their feelings? oh please.

2 hours ago, manitou said:

I looked on Amazon and can't find the copy of the one I read.  You, however, brought the receipts.  So probably it is more likely that Constantine saw a flaming cross in the sky and that explains everything.

:lol:

As I said, Constantine fought a battle “under the banner” of this new god, and was victorious (historically accurate facts whether one accepts the flaming cross aspects of the story or not)

This led to an acceptance of Christianity as a religion people were “allowed” to follow, and his own conversion.

Whatever you are referring to would have come later, if it happened in the manner you presented it at all (and this wasn’t simply conjecture on some historians part.)

14 hours ago, Limahong said:

You better not ~ if you communicate with her husband, he will blow you...

Now ... I'm just trying to work out what you are saying here.

• Haha 2