Jay78

Can anybody scan my chakras please?

1 minute ago, ralis said:

Stop the gaslighting!

I have no idea what gaslighting means, nor will I change my ways, but I can explain my statement if you wish.

7 hours ago, Wizz said:

Wait there was no sex? Damn I'm lost now I was somehow under the impressions of 3+ years old posts here that people here were having wild sexes with Jeff.. LMAO WTF is happening..

You do understand I was referring to a particular situation where there was no sex and no thought of sex on my part - which Jeff "read" as sexual and then placed on me, as if I was some initiator of something only he could see, yes?

Jeff claimed me to be having astral sex with him, at a time I was very much focused on my mundane everyday life.

Which brings me to a narrative I don't particularly like.. where in an individual claims astral sight, and then tells another they're doing something the individual can "see," and if there is any disagreement it is patently explained to the individual like they're a five year old that they're simply not at a level to see, and should trust in the vision of the seer and believe whatever story is being woven about them. 

I've seen others do this here as well, and it generally appears rather manipulative and domineering to me.

7 hours ago, Wizz said:

I understand how this can create issues and there is nothing worse then when you are in a good state of mind and somehow all of a sudden things get extremely weird or vice versa you are feeling bad and you look for good times and get an even worse ride. I've been trough similar situations in life and I really wish nobody goes trough this. The only way preventing this happen as I see it is assuming big responsibility for your acts and being aware of how it can affect others and thrive in being better at it. This might seem an impossible task really but worth it.

Thank you for taking on a more conversational tone.

7 hours ago, Wizz said:

It seems that Jeff is aware that some people are sexual and fuck around so he kind of offers them help in the form of energy work as to relieve their obsession. While most people especially those in marriage would feel just awkward if such work would be brought up as a suggestion it can take a spin in the wrong direction as we witnessed when people have a bad situation in life and sort of seek comfort in energy work.

Is this what you believe I did, or are you speaking generally?

7 hours ago, Wizz said:

I believe Jeff should state and warn that his energy can clear sexual issues if someone wants to bring the sexuality up and do such a practice and after both parties are clear that nor more issues are there they can have the inside jokes or not about it. I guess what you do with someone privately always gives free space for someone to behave as you are.

Personally, I think Jeff should acknowledge his own issues, and leave the sexual talk out of his interactions. 

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Sorry, it is nothing like gaslighting.  For you to think I'm doing something so devious shows your level of perception and ego.

You have no idea who or what I am and my level of perception. Stop pretending you are the big time guru seer here. I am putting you on ignore!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ralis said:

Pilgrim claimed in one post that he reached full Buddha enlightenment and knew everything in the universe during that event.

Psst ralis, he's a kriyaban; not a Buddhist. 

2 minutes ago, ralis said:

the big time guru seer here

I´m so over the big time guru seers. Too bad there´s not a function that would automatically group all the big time guru seers together so that they could be collectiely ignored in one fell swoop.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

Psst ralis, he's a kriyaban; not a Buddhist. 

He specifically claimed Buddhahood realization. I have pretty close to an eidetic memory and therefor remember visually!

Is Pilgrim unable to speak for himself regarding my post to him this morning?

Edited by ralis

2 minutes ago, liminal_luke said:

I´m so over the big time guru seers. Too bad there´s not a function that would automatically group all the big time guru seers together so that they could be collectiely ignored in one fell swoop.

He is on ignore now and unable to garner my attention!

Edited by ralis
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, liminal_luke said:

Many here have spoken out against the work that Jeff and his group do, some from personal experience.  If the goal of this speaking out was to make sure that no Bums are hurt by this work in the future, then I´d like you to notice something: YOU ACCOMPLISHED YOUR GOAL.  Jeff has promised not to initiate contact with any Bum here with offers of help or scanning.  (I assume this leaves the door open for a Bum to initiate contact with Jeff, which is at it should be IMO.)  It´s possible I suppose that Jeff won´t keep this promise.  Still, I think that those of us who feel this work is harmful can now sigh with relief.  We can relax.  It´s over.

Hi Lukey,

I'd just like to point out, I didn't enter this thread with some agenda. I was tagged, and I responded. 

I'm finding the dynamics interesting...

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, SirPalomides said:

Obviously I wasn't around when those guys were in charge and from the looks of it, if I were, I'd be rolling out the guillotine now too. I do think though that Luke is right insofar that everything to be said has been. A few days ago I had no idea who Jeff was and now I can see, mostly from his own words, that he is exactly as you describe him, and I bet most newcomers will reach the same conclusion. You're probably right about his promise too. But I don't think any continuation of this thread will change that. Short of Sean returning and establishing a Committee of Public Safety with you, gatito, et al as mods there isn't much else to be done.

Of course people who have been hurt have every right to continue venting and I certainly can't stop that.

I wouldn’t take a mod position anyway. Aside from ending a couple threads and removing harmful posts, I would prefer a short reign of terror and then abdicate, then request seasonal rotations of volunteers so that nobody has a stranglehold the way Karen did for years. Holding onto power feeds ego and lowers quality of moderation. Temporary work keeps things a lot more concise. My reign of terror would last six weeks, max, but I honestly don’t believe I need more than a couple weeks to have a few trials and interrogations.

I am only half serious, by the way.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ralis said:

He specifically claimed Buddhahood realization. I have pretty close to an eidetic memory and therefor remember visually!

Is Pilgrim unable to speak for himself regarding my post to him this morning?

If he feels like speaking for himself, I'm sure he will. 

Just now, old3bob said:

some kind of eternity exists as demonstrated in the length of this string...:huh:

All energy must finally dissipate eventually...

6 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

If he feels like speaking for himself, I'm sure he will. 

I prefer to hear from him for his own defense!

29 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

“Your vision is nothing more than your mind“

_/\_

Seeing the truth of Dawa Gyaltsen’s pith instruction for oneself is so liberating! The entire path in 5 lines... 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, ralis said:

He is on ignore now and unable to garner my attention!

Typical crybaby action and over reaction.  Tsk, tsk, such a fragile li'l thing, isn't he?  Now I can tell more about his kind of crybaby and how it may have impacted the political 'discussions'.

It also seems to me that since the political forums were removed, that all the bickering has migrated to the main boards.

Edited by Starjumper

50 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

Hi Lukey,

I'd just like to point out, I didn't enter this thread with some agenda. I was tagged, and I responded. 

I'm finding the dynamics interesting...

I´m glad you´re here.  This thread needs people speaking from personal experience.  My post above was not an attempt to silence anybody or shut down conversation.  If people are continuing to find it valuable, by all means...

I recently read a book on neuroplasticity by a psychologist who emphasizes the importance of "noticing the good."  He says that oftentimes good things happen to us, but we don´t take the time to let the positive experiences sink in.  By pausing and basking for a moment in awareness of the good, we allow the experience to effect our nervous system in a beneficial way.  I hoped that those who wish for Jeff to curtail his involvement here on the forum would notice that they´ve indeed won.  Perhaps the win is a small and incomplete one.  Most wins are.  Nevertheless, I think it´s useful to pause and notice victories, however tiny.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Jeff said:

Relax my friend, you have already won your battle, and I have already promised that I will not initiate contact with any member at this forum (or any other forum). 

I am pleased to read these words. 

It is for the best.

The only thing I wish to address is this has never been my battle, there is someone at war with you but it is not me or anyone in my household.

I think now things are over and we should all go back to living our lives.

Jeff has now made his promise to all and this matter should be allowed to diffuse and let the pressure off of the pot. Now that he has promised what he has none may take issue with him any longer.

At this point I call this freedom of religion and what ever Jeff and those that are his people do is between them and is not anyone else business. 

The past can't be changed it has happened.

I wish to share an Axiom I heard and think it applies here now for any seeking revenge or wanting to continue this thread with malicious intent.

When you have an axe to grind you had better be prepared to dig two graves on is for yourself.

Nothing to be gained.

Mistake is not for Mistake, Mistake is for correcting and with Jeff's words I will choose to believe him and say best wishes.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ralis said:
   1 hour ago,  Starjumper said: 

Sorry, it is nothing like gaslighting.  For you to think I'm doing something so devious shows your level of perception and ego.

You have no idea who or what I am and my level of perception. Stop pretending you are the big time guru seer here. I am putting you on ignore!

It appears I have more to say about this.  Particularly about Ralis, the Great Crusader, who I had thought was more mature.   He imagines me doing something devious, when in fact ethical action is of paramount importance to me.  He imagines Jeff and his supporters are also very devious and evil.  He imagines that the anti-Dumbocrats in the political threads were devious and evil.

I think he's looking in the mirror.

2 hours ago, ralis said:

Thanks for bringing that up! Pilgrim was part of the Trump cabal and he incessantly bullied me for months along with Joeblast, Aetherous and others. Dawei and Kar3n just let it slide since they are rabid Trump supporters, although dawei is in it for the money (tax breaks). Pilgrim claimed in one post that he reached full Buddha enlightenment and knew everything in the universe during that event. Just more hypocrisy! Lately he has been liking my posts with the usual (like emoji) possibly trying to make up for past deeds. I see right though it.

As a diversionary tactic to further bolster his position it worked you took the bate. 

Dang it Ralis it is just too easy to get your goat all it takes is tickling the right triggers.

I admit I did instigate you on purpose mostly to get a rise out of you but over time came to understand how serious you really are and how passionate in your point of views, politics and beliefs.

Once I really understood that it was not fun for you I stopped.

I apologize for instigating you and causing you so much upset. That was wrong of me to do. 

As for the Buddha stuff I think others have misunderstood so I will attempt to clear that up.

Yes I did reach that level or at-least I think it was that by all the things I have ever read, at the age of 17. It happened and then it receded as I was not mature enough and still am not mature enough to be at that level of awakening. I have spent the rest of my life growing into that and without a doubt will never achieve it again in this lifetime. I consider it a one off,  an accident.

My flaws are many to be certain and I claim no advanced state of achievement in any system.  

If I were to call out any system it would be that I am a Kriyaban which means a person that practices Kriya Yoga not a Buddhist although I do like the Bon tradition and it makes allot of sense to me.

My leanings are more Vedic by natural disposition not education or indoctrination. Kriya is when properly understood the battle spoken of in the Gita. 

To be Clear Kriya is for flawed everyday working people trying to do better. So it works for me.

Many have tried to make it into something spectacular which it is not.

When I think of phrases used to describe it in the past by very prolific cult leaders, (some of the very first to land in America from India ) Jet Plane route to God, I am not amused....

As for political affiliation I am not a Right Wing nor a Left Wing  affiliated person in fact I think both are extreme and neither is correct. I also think the two party system is a big problem and that we really need some better qualified people not only in the White House but in every seat of High Government.

I as an American am ashamed of those in power in these days and that is across the board sparing no one from Pelosi to Trump it is all disgraceful and macabe in my view.  Anyway who cares I can't see the whole picture and am unqualified to make further comments.

These days when you see me use a laugh icon it means I found something you wrote by twist of phrase or in the many ways it might be taken as humerus, I am not laughing at you. If you see me use a like icon it means I genuinely liked some part of your message,  may not agree with all of it but there was enough present to warrant a like.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

It appears I have more to say about this.

Hi Steve,

It appears that most have said enough ~ including me.

- Anand

8 hours ago, Limahong said:

Hi Steve,

I am born into a family that prayed to Quan Yin (Goddess of Mercy).

I have never questioned Quan Yin as raised by you.

I have received Her blessings from living/experiencing the ups/downs of Life.

As I grow older ~ I started to join the dots and Quan Yin/Mother Mary/... begin to merge.

Now I am wondering how to superimpose the merge on this thread.

- Anand

:)     'Our Lady, Star of the Sea '    ,  'Mother Mary '   .  my 'patron ' and childhood illuminator  ....

Guide and saviour to Mariners and all souls lost at sea

a8af4b786008594f8599e4ffed248e8f.jpg

Quan Yin, Queen of heaven

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR65nE34lWDHCcBzP5rDlL

as above so below   ... 'heaven'   (on one level) is our 'superconsciousness '

the sea or ocean represents our unconsciousness     ..... what a place it is for a 'Mariner'  to be lost upon !

Far out with the foam of the present that sweeps to the surf of the past:
Where beyond the extreme sea-wall, and between the remote sea-gates,
Waste water washes, and tall ships founder, and deep death waits:
Where, mighty with deepening sides, clad about with the seas as with wings,
And impelled of invisible tides, and fulfilled of unspeakable things,
White-eyed and poisonous-finned, shark-toothed and serpentine-curled,
Rolls, under the whitening wind of the future, the wave of the world.

For those lost and tossing on the stormy waves of their unknown mind  and the deep recesses  of unresolved drives and desires  to those   who have become White-eyed and poisonous-finned, shark-toothed and serpentine-curled, may Quan Yin/Mother Mary lead them to understanding compassion and resolve .

May she enlighten their minds , comfort their hearts and sustain their spirits  and lead them to the path of righteousness .

7 hours ago, Jeff said:

Relax my friend, you have already won your battle, and I have already promised that I will not initiate contact with any member at this forum (or any other forum). 

Your word isnt worth much here .

Even in thes thread you have demon strated   that .  And you calm friendly response was just another mask .... you CANT OWN IT .

Just leave , and dont come back .